The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

OFF 3XW reference FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 am

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Brett Carter Titles are just an added extra for me, I wanna take out the white man. You need to learn to be able to fight by yourself, your brothers will be there for you, but if they can't you need to able to defend yourself damnit!

[In his usual spastic manner, Carter punches a hole through a wall]

[Jayden looks at the hole]

"You are spastic, works well. Well, I was already taken out by the bat before I was dropped on my head, so the boys could of helped me out. But, that will not happening anymore! I am going to kick Demon's ass, and everyone else, prove why, I don't need CDW.."

Azazel walks up to Jayden smirking

[Jayden turns around and sees Azazel]

"Hey, brother, whats up? Thanks for the HELP on WAR. No hard feelings though."

Azazel smirks
"This is why I wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry about what happened out there, we shouldn't let you in the ring all alone, but it's a good thing that Hardcore Demon got a little momentum because now he will be very confident heading into his match with Mark. And that will cost him big time because he will not see what's coming to him."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 am

CDW Finale Results (8/16/2011):

Finale Hype
Matt Striker, the CDW Host, spoke about last week's finale & hyped tonight's finale between Yusuf Ali & Jeff Nowell. Matt also announced that the eliminated CDW rookies from this season would compete in a 6 Man Tag Team Match up next.

1. Carlos Maslow, Derek Bronson & Charlie Bernham defeated The Tahom Brothers at 13:42 via pinfall by Charlie on Joe Tahom after hitting his finisher. Jayden Robertson was originally meant to take part, but he came out before the match & said that he refuses to take part in any match on tonight's CDW.

Mark "Razor" Jones Promo
Mark expressed that it is bogus that Jayden won't be the winner of CDW Season 1, but said also that Jayden didn't need the show, but the show needed him.

2. Jeff Nowell defeated Yusuf Ali at 18:54 via pinfall after hitting his finisher.

Winner Revealed
The trainers revealed their picks for the winner of CDW Season 1. They wrote down the name of the rookie they liked best & revealed their cards 1 by 1. It came down to Hardcore Demon when the votes were 3 to 3. Demon revealed his vote to be for Yusuf, who then celebrated winning CDW Season 1. Yusuf continued celebrating as Jeff looked on surprised & CDW went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
OFF 3XW reference FTW Razz
You actually read it!? Razz
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 am

*Josh Polson wanders aimlessly backstage, down random halls, in the parking lot pre-occupied with the latest wrong that has transpired on WAR The Black United Front*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 am

[Yusuf Ali walks backstage following his CDW win and after shaking a few peoples hands he heads to the locker room to reflect on his win.]
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:26 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
[Yusuf Ali walks backstage following his CDW win and after shaking a few peoples hands he heads to the locker room to reflect on his win.]
*Josh snaps out of his train of thought for just a second on walks up to Yusuf*
Josh: Congratulations man, it takes somebody with a bit of talent to win CDW and to have Hardcore Demon vote for you that's even better good luck in your debut match on... which brand r u by the way*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is seen in gym training)

(Hunter J is seen getting ready for rev)

(Kevin Evans is seen warning up for rev)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 am

John TPA wrote:

Harry Jones approaches Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson.

Harry Jones: "What's up, you punk-ass gangsta? No but seriously, I think it is time I give you my words of wisdom. You need to leave this friend circle you have established with Mark Jones, because factions never end well for anybody. Somebodies ego is certain to lure you into a false sense of security and BAM! You are down on your back, because you actually had talent. I have taught you almost everything you know and now I ask that you listen to me, or you get hurt...badly."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:12 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Harry Jones: "What's up, you punk-ass gangsta? No but seriously, I think it is time I give you my words of wisdom. You need to leave this friend circle you have established with Mark Jones, because factions never end well for anybody. Somebodies ego is certain to lure you into a false sense of security and BAM! You are down on your back, because you actually had talent. I have taught you almost everything you know and now I ask that you listen to me, or you get hurt...badly."

(Jayden looks at Harry)

"Oh are you threating me Jones? You taught me jack shit on CDW you taught me one move which I will use but still just cause your group failed and burned cause of one man does not mean it will happen to my group even though they left me in the ring alone with Demon on Monday they did say they are sorry for what happened"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Jayden looks at Harry)

"Oh are you threating me Jones? You taught me jack shit on CDW you taught me one move which I will use but still just cause your group failed and burned cause of one man does not mean it will happen to my group even though they left me in the ring alone with Demon on Monday they did say they are sorry for what happened"
Harry Jones: "Oh Jayden, you are ever so cute. From The Embassy, to Destiny X, to Top Shelf Talent and even The Elite Association; not one group has fallen with pride, nor dignity. You are a good kid, Jayden, and it hurts me to see you buy into this propoganda that Mark Jones and Azazel are feeding to you through white lines. This is going to end ugly, Jayden, and that is the words of a CWW Hall of Famer. They said 'sorry' for leaving you in the ring with Hardcore Demon? I might go crush your testicles with my teeth later tonight, but don't worry, I promise to say sorry! Wake up kid, this is not where you belong. Your father would NOT be proud if he saw this...this generic stereotype you are disregarding his heritage by portraying!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Jayden looks at Harry)

"Oh are you threating me Jones? You taught me jack shit on CDW you taught me one
move which I will use but still just cause your group failed and burned cause of one man
does not mean it will happen to my group even though they left me in the ring alone with
Demon on Monday they did say they are sorry for what happened"

Harry Jones: "Oh Jayden, you are ever so cute. From The Embassy, to Destiny X, to Top Shelf Talent and even The Elite Association; not one group has fallen with pride, nor dignity. You are a good kid, Jayden, and it hurts me to see you buy into this propoganda that Mark Jones and Azazel are feeding to you through white lines. This is going to end ugly, Jayden, and that is the words of a CWW Hall of Famer. They said 'sorry' for leaving you in the ring with Hardcore Demon? I might go crush your testicles with my teeth later tonight, but don't worry, I promise to say sorry! Wake up kid, this is not where you belong. Your father would NOT be proud if he saw this...this generic
stereotype you are disregarding his heritage by portraying!"

(Jayden grits his teeth)

"I am not dissing my color I am damn proud of it we are going change the face of Cww since they disgrace our color and treat us like dirt and only care about you white people. My dad would be proud that I am doing this and not working under the man Harry let's talk about you your the guy who only cares about himself you tried to change me to make you into you so your little line that their will be never be another you was a lie wasn't it jones"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Jayden looks at Harry)

"Oh are you threating me Jones? You taught me jack shit on CDW you taught me one
move which I will use but still just cause your group failed and burned cause of one man
does not mean it will happen to my group even though they left me in the ring alone with

Harry Jones: "Oh Jayden, you are ever so cute. From The Embassy, to Destiny X, to Top Shelf Talent and even The Elite Association; not one group has fallen with pride, nor dignity. You are a good kid, Jayden, and it hurts me to see you buy into this propoganda that Mark Jones and Azazel are feeding to you through white lines. This is going to end ugly, Jayden, and that is the words of a CWW Hall of Famer. They said 'sorry' for leaving you in the ring with Hardcore Demon? I might go crush your testicles with my teeth later tonight, but don't worry, I promise to say sorry! Wake up kid, this is not where you belong. Your father would NOT be proud if he saw this...this generic

(Jayden grits his teeth)

"I am not dissing my color I am damn proud of it we are going change the face of Cww since they disgrace our color and treat us like dirt and only care about you white people. My dad would be proud that I am doing this and not working under the man Harry let's talk about you your the guy who only cares about himself you tried to change me to make you into you so your little line that their will be never be another you was a lie wasn't it jones"
Harry Jones: "So, I have lost you, haven't I. This delusion of this false prejudice against you is pathetic to say the least. You father is probably spitting in his grave right now because lets face it; he was proud of his colour and he had to fight for his rights. YOU on the other hands are nothing but a petty imbecile living in the 1930's. There is no racial prejudice against you and there has never been any equality issues in CWW since the day this promotion began. I am too late to save you from this stupid propoganda, but you will learn a tough lesson, Jayden."

Harry walks away.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
Josh: Congratulations man, it takes somebody with a bit of talent to win CDW and to have Hardcore Demon vote for you that's even better good luck in your debut match on... which brand r u by the way*

Yusuf: I believe I am going to be signed to Revolution as I know the GM there has been wanting to sign me, now if you do not mind I must ask, who are you?

OT: sorry for late reply I went out for a run.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:

Yusuf: I believe I am going to be signed to Revolution as I know the GM there has been wanting to sign me, now if you do not mind I must ask, who are you?

*CWW Chairman Shane McMahon walks up to Yusuf & smiles*

Shane: "Congratulations on winning CDW Season 1. As the winner, you have a title opportunity at any championship on whichever brand you decide to sign with."

*Shane offers Yusuf a handshake*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 am

Mitch wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:

Shane: "Congratulations on winning CDW Season 1. As the winner, you have a title opportunity at any championship on whichever brand you decide to sign with."

[Yusuf turns to face Shane and shakes his hand.]

'Thank you Shane, and I would prefer to be on Revolution I must say, far away from that BUF stable as possible.'
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:

'Thank you Shane, and I would prefer to be on Revolution I must say, far away from that BUF stable as possible.'

Shane: "Seems to be the general consensus around here nowadays. I have signed your contract & you are now officially a member of Revolution. Best of luck to you."

*Shane nods at both Yusuf & Josh, then walks down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 am

Mitch wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:

Shane: "Seems to be the general consensus around here nowadays. I have signed your contract & you are now officially a member of Revolution. Best of luck to you."

*Shane nods at both Yusuf & Josh, then walks down the hallway*

[Yusuf nods his head, before clenching his fist and then mutters to himself.]

'Revolution be ready as Yusuf Ali is coming.'
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Jayden looks at Harry)

(Jayden grits his teeth)

Harry Jones: "So, I have lost you, haven't I. This delusion of this false prejudice against you is pathetic to say the least. You father is probably spitting in his grave right now because lets face it; he was proud of his colour and he had to fight for his rights. YOU on the other hands are nothing but a petty imbecile living in the 1930's. There is no racial prejudice against you and there has never been any equality issues in CWW since the day this promotion began. I am too late to save you from this stupid propoganda, but you will learn a tough lesson, Jayden."

Harry walks away.

Azazel walks up to Jayden.
"Don't listen to him man...after all...he is white! He is just messing with your mind."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

TPNS are still at the arena, and still naked. They refuse to put clothes on until they get the tag titles.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Jeff Nowell
*The former CDW Hawaiian wrestler is seen backstage throwing a fit telling people he had one of the best records and should have won. He begins to knock over a bunch of equipment in his blind rage when he runs into ____________ *

OFF Yes Harry I did Razz and I understand why he lost I wasn't active with him thats all just character stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
TPNS are still at the arena, and still naked. They refuse to put clothes on until they get the tag titles.

Upon hearing the situation with TPNS, Peste and Guerra approach them.

Peste: You want a title shot against us? Why don't you win a match instead of pulling stunts like this?

Guerra: Haha. You 2 losers, like all American tag teams.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Peste: You want a title shot against us? Why don't you win a match instead of pulling stunts like this?

Jermaine Event: "Well since you won't even let us try to win our clothes back, you obviously enjoy naked male wrestlers."

Hal Ophamer: "Not a very flattering trait in this company. We'd call you fags, but we got suspended last time."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Jermaine Event: "Well since you won't even let us try to win our clothes back, you obviously enjoy naked male wrestlers."

Hal Ophamer: "Not a very flattering trait in this company. We'd call you fags, but we got suspended last time."

Peste and Guerre whisper to each other, before smiling and adressing TPNS once again.

Peste and Guerra: NAH!

The tag team champs walk off, not intent on giving these two a title shot anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena and walks around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next