The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Jayden 'Thunder' Roberston goes looking for his parnters)

[Brett Carter is doing stuff in a place]

[Jayden walks up to him]

"So you are the new member? I saw what you did to Josh. Impressive. You want to chase the tag titles with me?'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 am

John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Jayden walks up to him]

"So you are the new member? I saw what you did to Josh. Impressive. You want to chase the tag titles with me?'

Brett Carter I saw what you did too ... not so impressive.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 am

*Josh having had enough of people jumping Hardcore Demon decides to go out to the carpark and wait by his parking spot*
TBC by Mitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Jayden walks up to him]

Brett Carter I saw what you did too ... not so impressive.

[Jayden stares at Carter]

"Oh, me getting dropped on my head and my team mates pissing off andf running away, that is not the point. We have the same goal, kick ass, take names and win titles, make everyone in CWW pay!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 am

Brett Carter Titles are just an added extra for me, I wanna take out the white man. You need to learn to be able to fight by yourself, your brothers will be there for you, but if they can't you need to able to defend yourself damnit!

[In his usual spastic manner, Carter punches a hole through a wall]
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Brett Carter Titles are just an added extra for me, I wanna take out the white man. You need to learn to be able to fight by yourself, your brothers will be there for you, but if they can't you need to able to defend yourself damnit!

*Josh, laying down to think about tonight's WAR looks up at the hole now in his lr wall*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh having had enough of people jumping Hardcore Demon decides to go out to the carpark and wait by his parking spot*
TBC by Mitch

*Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the parking lot on his motorcycle, thinking long & hard about 5 weeks from now, when he must defend his CWW Championship at Brought to Destiny against the man who he took the gold from, Mark "Razor" Jones*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

[Jayden looks at the hole]

"You are spastic, works well. Well, I was already taken out by the bat before I was dropped on my head, so the boys could of helped me out. But, that will not happening anymore! I am going to kick Demon's ass, and everyone else, prove why, I don't need CDW.."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
TBC by Mitch

*Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the parking lot on his motorcycle, thinking long & hard about 5 weeks from now, when he must defend his CWW Championship at Brought to Destiny against the man who he took the gold from, Mark "Razor" Jones*
*Josh walks up to a respectable distance from him*
Josh: Demon, it probably won't just be Mark alone you face this whole "Black United front" BS, i know it's none of my business and i should stay out but i physically watch you get beaten down in these 2,3 on 1's. please let me help you deal with the other two at least
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
TBC by Mitch

Josh: Demon, it probably won't just be Mark alone you face this whole "Black United front" BS, i know it's none of my business and i should stay out but i physically watch you get beaten down in these 2,3 on 1's. please let me help you deal with the other two at least

*Demon doesn't respond, nor look at Josh*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
TBC by Mitch

Josh: Demon, it probably won't just be Mark alone you face this whole "Black United front" BS, i know it's none of my business and i should stay out but i physically can't watch you get beaten down in these 2,3 on 1's. please let me help you deal with the other two at least

*Demon doesn't respond, nor look at Josh*
*Josh turns and begins to walk away*

Last edited by ozziewwefan101 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing a word)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 am

John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

"You are spastic, works well. Well, I was already taken out by the bat before I was dropped on my head, so the boys could of helped me out. But, that will not happening anymore! I am going to kick Demon's ass, and everyone else, prove why, I don't need CDW.."

Brett Carter I got ya back, aint no Demon, daddy owning slaves craka gonna touch you again!

[Carter slaps Thunder on the back and walks off]
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 am

* Dustin Shore is stretching backstage, wondering if he'll have to injure Michael Chain's leg again to get away from him. He also simply shakes his head at the 'BUF' *
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 am

Oriadon wrote:
* Dustin Shore is stretching backstage, wondering if he'll have to injure Michael Chain's leg again to get away from him. He also simply shakes his head at the 'BUF' *

'This BUF thing is BS, right? I'm Eric Lindgren and I've got no hard feelings about you eliminating me on WAR. You're a veteran, and to reach the top, I have to pay my dues, no matter how painful.'
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 am

John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Azazel walks up to Jayden smirking
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:57 pm

OT: Sianny gives Mitch a chubby. In other words, another promo will be up in the next 2 days Smile
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Changed Angel Rodriguez pic base to Alberto Del Rio, for all interested
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Danny D is chillin in the streets of Detroit. Behind him you see the Ford headquarters. he's got a smirk on his face from his fight with Harry Jones. he smirk immediately turns to a straight face, as he sees the camera.

Danny: Harry, you are the biggest hypocrite in the history of professional wrestling. Many try to use that word, but when i use that word, its the truth. You tell me that it is wrong when I attack a person who isn't in pro wrestling. When I attack an innocent human being to get what i want. But, What about Kevin Irvine's family? you burned down his house, you blew up his car. you said it yourself, you put his family in danger. But maybe, I am a little off. maybe you meant that family can be harmed for a goal. More on that later. You say you worked hard to get to your spot, as you look down on every individual in CWW. Yet, you are the only man in CWW who got a free ride into pro wrestling. who got a job simply because his daddy owned a company. everyone else, from Hardcore Demon to myself to Yusuf Ali, we all had to work. We had to work to even get a job in pro wrestling. You try to make us, your opponents, seem like the bad guy, because you worked hard. because you fought. but you worked half as hard as anybody else in this company. We don't brag about it, because we all had to go through that. It doesn't make sense to brag about something that the other individual had to do as well. We all know what we did, and we all have respect for each other. but we don't have respect for you. You lived your life with a silver spoon in your mouth. this is where i grew up. The streets of Detroit. my family couldn't afford a house, my dad died when I was 15. I had to drop out of school to provide for my mom and my little sister. i saved up enough money to get into wrestling school. i worked my ass off more as a teenager then you have ever done. but that was only the beginning. I had to work harder to get into EFNW, to get a shot in the company, a company in which you got a ride to the top. ever since i got there, i saw you pretend that you had hard work, when you grew up with a damn silver spoon in your mouth. When I was growing up, nobody told me that i could amount to anything. I was just the kid people saw on the street, the one they only took a second glance at. So don't ever say that you had to sacrifice more than me. you were in the mainstream only a year longer than i was. Blood sweat and tears to keep this business alive? that was all you? what about me? what about Judgement, or Cameron? What about Hardcore Demon or Chris Remington? what about everyone who you ever fought? of course, you will never mention those individuals. and yet, you call me arrogant. you grew up in perth. big house. Nice warm fireplace, judging by what you are saying about mounting me on your fireplace. I grew up here in detroit. but, now here comes the bombshell. You see, I'm not in detroit. Cut it, Joe.

the background behind him shuts off to reveal that its a green screen, and then Danny walks over and out the door. the camera follows him as he walks down the street. he continues to talk as he walks.

Danny: Now back to family. I've told about my family. Dead dad. Mom and little sister i had to support. but let's hear a little bit about your family. beautiful wife. healthy son. rich father. its a shame though. You know, by whats about to happen to them.

Danny D stops in front of a big house.

Danny D: You no doubt know where i am. Harry, this was off camera, i don't think you saw this, might have to be cut for time constraints, but i went into your garage, and i saw your wife's car. listen, I hate that i have to do this, Harry, but, really, you give me no choice.

Danny strikes a match and throws it on the house. the house is suddenly engulfed in flames.

Danny: oh yeah, we cut the part about the gasoline on your house, too.

the camera cuts back to the house.

Danny: cameraman, look at me.

the camera points back to harry.

Danny: Harry, I have a mean streak because life has given me a shitty hand. and when life gives you a shitty hand, you gotta attack your poker buddies, especially the rich one who is going all in. Harry, you are a solid person. I didn't come back to pro wrestling because i wanted an easy bout. I wanted a hard fought war. it might be a fight for survival. Hell, you might kill me. I didn't come here to end your career or try to make you jump the obstacle known as Danny D. I came back to show the world who exactly you are. show the world that you aren't the guy they should be cheering. show the world the real Harry Jones. Welcome to the beginning of the end of your fanbase, Harry.

Danny goes through the back yard and leaves as firetrucks show up to put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Azazel walks up to Jayden smirking

[Jayden turns around and sees Azazel]

"Hey, brother, whats up? Thanks for the HELP on WAR. No hard feelings though."
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Danny D is back in the arena thanks to tape-delay. anyways, Danny D chillin backstage, watchin some jobbers fighting each other, neither man getting the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

OT: Super you are amazing and stuff, but we need to stop bringing up EFNW brother. I'll respond in like 20 minutes, depending on how fast I can type this up.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Hazza wrote:
OT: Super you are amazing and stuff, but we need to stop bringing up EFNW brother. I'll respond in like 20 minutes, depending on how fast I can type this up.
off: Well you just mentioned EFNW.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
off: Well you just mentioned EFNW.
OT: Smart ass Wink I'll sum up this whole 'EFNW' thing in my next promo tbh
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Ban719

HARRY JONES TV

Fading in from the black screen, the scene is laid out gradually before your eyes. First, the man to whom that voice belongs is revealed, staring right at you with a bashful grin upon his face. Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter and most importantly, CWW.com are getting their first video from this vagabond in two whole days! The hiatus is over, and perhaps too soon, because his motives have never been more devious. As hundreds of thousands stare at their computer screen, peering back at them is none other than the CWW Hall of Famer, Harry Jones. It can be assumed this video blog has been filmed somewhere within Harry's father's home, because the backdrop is bleak; white walls, a single shelf populated by old pictures of Travis with family and friends. A soft chuckle later, Harry continues with what he has to say.

Harry Jones: “Day by day... The hunger gets stronger, the thirst becomes more intense, and for the past several weeks, I've been left with nothing. The reason? The reason is because of fear... it's because Harry Jones is a hazard for any wrestling company around the world. They say I'm too dangerous, they say I'm a psychopath, they say I'm freakin' insane! Why? Because I leave my opponents in the ring gasping for air after I eat their faces? Or is it because I enjoy the warming sensation of someone else's blood much more than a cold bottle of Cooper’s beer? In my opinion, by the taste of someone's blood, shows the character of that individual. And Danny D's blood? It will taste bitter, and sweet. Not only is he afraid, Shane McMahon fears what I could do to him for a second time. He fears what I could do to anybody! So you know what they do? They throw my contract into the hands of some sociopathic freak and leave me right out the door to starve…”

Harry laughs at his previous statement noticing that he even sounds sadistic to himself.

“I was never lucky to be given a chance in the industry. Look at my accolades in Triple X Wrestling and the American Wrestling Federation for that matter. While the underground is filled and fueled by talent and passion, this world is ruled by apathetic, complacent, greedy bastards. But that... That’s over... DONE. I’m putting an end to it, along with everything else. When I said this was the end? I wasn’t fucking around. Danny, when you left The Embassy. Your decision to test the balance of karma, to take all of your good luck for granted has landed you in a tough spot. Because now, all that good fortune... is gone.

I don’t think you realize how generic and hypocritical you sound by constantly bringing up other companies, when the bottom line is that you have never achieved anything in Created World Wrestling! Your horrific wrestling ability brings no attention to you whatsoever, so you get frustrated and seek vindication…a vindication which is only resolved when you mercilessly light something or someone on fire. It is time that you grow up, Danny. Setting people on fire hasn’t been cool since 09’. You see, your ruthless acts will no longer grant you power in the common world. By setting my house on fire what where you trying to achieve? Where you trying to prove to me that you are a sociopathic imbecile? Here’s the thing... CWW, it was never about War and Revolution, it was never about which show was superior. It was about proving that today’s faces of pro wrestling had to fight to get up onto this podium. And you tried to usurp my leadership, when you never understood what it was about, when you were the very thing we were fighting against. But now, it’s not about fighting, it’s about finishing it. I have been fighting for over a decade and it’s gotten me nowhere; nowhere except a few well deserved championship reigns. You’ve been putting on a front, pretending for that long and you’ve gotten everything you wanted. I said I was going to turn this world upside down, but looking at it... That’s the way it already is. Everything is twisted and bent the wrong way, so it won’t be that hard to break it all down. You unjust acts and your incompetent lies will only dignify the fact that you WILL never be like me! You will never have as much blatant respect for the industry as I do! You will never be able to harness as much talent as I have! There will never be another Harry Jones! You may feel obliged to think that my attitude is one of arrogant; well fuck off, you’ve just burned my house down and almost killed my wife, do you expect me to be humble? You say that you want to ‘exploit’ me, but all you are doing is lying about my history. When my biological father died and I had to sit through beatings at the hands of my dorm-mates I had to be resilient. When I wrestled for ECCW and spoke my mind on The Jericho brothers, causing the most wrestle-related controversy of the last did I have a spoon in my mouth? THAT’S RIGHT YOU PUNK-ASS BITCH! Way back when, Danny, I wanted to commend you for your manipulation, because it was an effort worth commendation, but you didn’t even stick around long enough for that. I don’t know why, but I’m certain it couldn’t be because you were fearful of the repercussions, right? There’s no way big, bad, Danny D could be afraid of anything. Not the man who has made a career out of running from fights, hiding behind menacing wooden desks, running his mouth and backing himself into a corner. Whether you’ll admit it or not, you and I both know you never wanted this. You saw what happened to the people who, like you, tried to take from me. Yours is a legacy too precious to risk being ruined, and you didn’t want to throw caution to the wind. But if there’s something you should have learned about me, I will find you and you will get what’s coming to you, like it or not. Run, run, fast as you can, I’ll always get you. And while I know you’ll have plenty of clever anecdotes about me, I’ll say something I have to say way too often. You had better take me seriously, for your sake, not mine. We’re not on a level playing field. You are the ‘Twenty-three time Slammy Winner’, a global phenomenon, an icon in both sports entertainment and in the music industry... Whereas, I’m a global pariah. Sure, I’m a CWW Hall of Famer, but compared to the admiration for Judgement, Cameron Worley all of the other guys you mentioned... my sacrifice means nothing to most. And in that, I am free. As free as I have ever been. It doesn’t matter what I do... Nothing is ever good enough. My sacrifices, my triumphs, my recovery... it all meant nothing to anyone but me. The way I see it, if I’m not good enough for the people I shed blood for after 10 years... I never will be. Today is the day I accept who I am. I am a monster, I am a freak, I am nothing in the eyes of the world. The masses spit upon me, and now I spit back. And I couldn’t ask for a better way to set things off than with you, Danny. That whole thing with you owning my contract? It’s a dead issue. But just between you and I? Dead issues are what give me life. I know you weren’t prepared for this, I know that. For all the confidence you’ll show the world, all of your complacency will do you no good. This company may not be mine anymore, but it sure as hell isn’t yours. I’m coming to Wednesday Night Revolution this week, not put on a good show, not to spread a positive message, I am coming in with nothing but hatred. To coin a phrase, I bring the beef. I do, by myself, on my own, with nothing to lose. To put this in a language you can understand... prepared for this, I know that. For all the confidence you’ll show the world, all of your complacency will do you no good. This company may not be mine anymore, but it sure as hell isn’t yours. I’m coming in here, not put on a good show, not to spread a positive message, I am coming in with nothing but hatred. To coin a phrase, I bring the beef. I do, by myself, on my own, with nothing to lose. To put this in a language you can understand...” [Jones has a look of utter diastase upon his face, but goes through with this anyways.]

“You have lighten a fire under my ass and you have unleashed a monster!"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 pm

TPNS arrive.... naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next