The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Riff Radley

*The camera is on very shiny black shoes, walking on what could only be grass on a golf course. As the camera pans up, we see the man’s khakis, his belt, his yellow polo shirt, and finally his face, the face of none other but Riff Radley, wearing his Aviators. Riff raises one gloved hand to shade his eyes. It is noticed that he has a golf club in his other hand, a black ball with a golden R placed on tee right beside him. He turns and sets up for a shot, glancing back at where the whole must be, out of the camera’s view. Riff pulls back and let’s loose on the golf ball. You can see him watch it and kinda will it to go to the right angle. Finally, he shakes his head, the ball probably not having fallen where he wanted it to go. He puts his club away in the bag that a very nice looking, female cabby is holding. He hops in the driver’s seat of a golf cart nearby and the woman gets on the back. As the camera follows, Riff begins to speak.*

“So, not the best shot in the world, could’ve been much better. You know, playing golf isn’t that different from professional wrestling. You set a goal, the hole of course, and you try to get your golf ball at least near the hole, trying to control it as it flies across the massive field, coming upon different obstacles throughout your run. Once you get to the green, you have smaller, more precise shots. It’s still a little hilly, so you still have make sure you don’t roll away. And whoever gets the ball into the cup first, in the least amount of strokes, wins. Much like golf, in our line of business, you set a goal for yourself, say a championship. Now, you hammer your way through the field of potential opponents and other obstacles.”

*The cart comes to a stop a few feet from the green, right in front of a sand trap. The sand trap is literally filled with golf balls. Riff hops out of the cart, looks around, and finally spots his custom ball right in the middle of most of the golf balls. Riff steps into the sand pit, trying to avoid many of the other balls. The woman, who has followed him, holds out another club, Riff takes it, takes a few moments and seems to set up for another shot. Before he even takes a swing, he stoops down and picks up the ball, looking at it curiously.*

“Now, a big difference between golf and wrestling is rules.”

*Riff begins walking up the trap and onto the empty green.*

“One could follow the usual path, get stuck with the same obstacles, and end up at the end of the line with all the other competitors.”

*Riff walks up to the cup and looks down before placing his ball a few inches away. He squats to see if he is lined up for this putt.*

“But why wait for your turn? Why not cut the line? Take first and not wait for the others to move along?”

*Riff stands up and with a slight tap from his club, he rolls the ball right into cup. The attractive woman walks up and hands him a score pad and pencil. We get a close up of the score sheet over Riff’s shoulder as he begins writing. He cocks his head to the side in thought before writing the number 1 in the Hole One stroke column. Before putting anything else down, he writes thinks for another moment. He then writes in the Final Score Column, “CWW Heavyweight Championship.” The camera turns to his face. It’s serious for a moment, but then, changes to a smirk.*

“Why? Because that’s just crazy talk.”

*He hands the sheet back to the woman before reaching down into the cup and grabbing his ball. He walks back to the cart and with the woman, he drives into the distance until the camera can’t see him anymore.*

Off: Any feedback?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans has his Cruiser weight title strapped around his waist as he walks down the hallway)

TBC by anyone

*As Kevin walks by Riff Radley, who is sitting in a chair, talking on his phone, Riff snickers and says something to the person on the other side about a "half assed championship" and "Kevin Evans."*

Off: I'm going to put up a promo either later tonight or tomorrow.

OOC:

Evans is like this lololl

(Evans stops and looks at Riff before ripping the phone away from him and stomps on it before lifting him out of his chair)

"Wanna say that again Riff?"

Riff: Hey man! I didn't say anything! I was just having a conversation with an associate!

*Riff looks half frightened, half amused as he pushes himself away from Kevin. He dusts himself off.*

Riff: By the way, you're gonna have to pay for that phone, you know how much it costs for that kind of phone these days? There were only 20 made in the whole world!

*Riff stoops down to try and pick up the pieces.*

(Evans steps on his fingers)

"I don't think so."

"What game you playing? What do you want from me?"

Riff: OW! Dammit! You could have broken my hand! Fuck!

*Riff yanks his fingers out from under Kevins shoe, trying to shake some feeling back into them. Riff looks up at Kevin.*

Riff: I could've sued you for that! Maybe bought myself another phone... And what do you mean game? I honestly don't want anything from you, I've got bigger fish to fry. Really, don't focus on me, you have SO many dogs yapping for that Cruiser weight championship.

*Riff rolls his eyes and gives a small chuckle as he goes back to picking up the pieces of his phone.*

(Evans steps on Riff's hand again)

"No the right answer jack ass."

(Evans applies pressure while he bends down to Riff's height.)

"Bigger fish to fry? Don't make me laugh. Your not climbing above me. You start here where i am. You start at this title! But as it seems I have the title around my waist so guess what, you will have to deal with me!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 pm

RifRad wrote:
Riff Radley

*The camera is on very shiny black shoes, walking on what could only be grass on a golf course. As the camera pans up, we see the man’s khakis, his belt, his yellow polo shirt, and finally his face, the face of none other but Riff Radley, wearing his Aviators. Riff raises one gloved hand to shade his eyes. It is noticed that he has a golf club in his other hand, a black ball with a golden R placed on tee right beside him. He turns and sets up for a shot, glancing back at where the whole must be, out of the camera’s view. Riff pulls back and let’s loose on the golf ball. You can see him watch it and kinda will it to go to the right angle. Finally, he shakes his head, the ball probably not having fallen where he wanted it to go. He puts his club away in the bag that a very nice looking, female cabby is holding. He hops in the driver’s seat of a golf cart nearby and the woman gets on the back. As the camera follows, Riff begins to speak.*

“So, not the best shot in the world, could’ve been much better. You know, playing golf isn’t that different from professional wrestling. You set a goal, the hole of course, and you try to get your golf ball at least near the hole, trying to control it as it flies across the massive field, coming upon different obstacles throughout your run. Once you get to the green, you have smaller, more precise shots. It’s still a little hilly, so you still have make sure you don’t roll away. And whoever gets the ball into the cup first, in the least amount of strokes, wins. Much like golf, in our line of business, you set a goal for yourself, say a championship. Now, you hammer your way through the field of potential opponents and other obstacles.”

*The cart comes to a stop a few feet from the green, right in front of a sand trap. The sand trap is literally filled with golf balls. Riff hops out of the cart, looks around, and finally spots his custom ball right in the middle of most of the golf balls. Riff steps into the sand pit, trying to avoid many of the other balls. The woman, who has followed him, holds out another club, Riff takes it, takes a few moments and seems to set up for another shot. Before he even takes a swing, he stoops down and picks up the ball, looking at it curiously.*

“Now, a big difference between golf and wrestling is rules.”

*Riff begins walking up the trap and onto the empty green.*

“One could follow the usual path, get stuck with the same obstacles, and end up at the end of the line with all the other competitors.”

*Riff walks up to the cup and looks down before placing his ball a few inches away. He squats to see if he is lined up for this putt.*

“But why wait for your turn? Why not cut the line? Take first and not wait for the others to move along?”

*Riff stands up and with a slight tap from his club, he rolls the ball right into cup. The attractive woman walks up and hands him a score pad and pencil. We get a close up of the score sheet over Riff’s shoulder as he begins writing. He cocks his head to the side in thought before writing the number 1 in the Hole One stroke column. Before putting anything else down, he writes thinks for another moment. He then writes in the Final Score Column, “CWW Heavyweight Championship.” The camera turns to his face. It’s serious for a moment, but then, changes to a smirk.*

“Why? Because that’s just crazy talk.”

*He hands the sheet back to the woman before reaching down into the cup and grabbing his ball. He walks back to the cart and with the woman, he drives into the distance until the camera can’t see him anymore.*

Off: Any feedback?

OOF:

Good promo, but you could of made a statement to Evans, as I want them to feud or something. But good promo mate.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans has his Cruiser weight title strapped around his waist as he walks down the hallway)

TBC by anyone

*As Kevin walks by Riff Radley, who is sitting in a chair, talking on his phone, Riff snickers and says something to the person on the other side about a "half assed championship" and "Kevin Evans."*

OOC:

(Evans stops and looks at Riff before ripping the phone away from him and stomps on it before lifting him out of his chair)

Riff: Hey man! I didn't say anything! I was just having a conversation with an associate!

*Riff looks half frightened, half amused as he pushes himself away from Kevin. He dusts himself off.*

Riff: By the way, you're gonna have to pay for that phone, you know how much it costs for that kind of phone these days? There were only 20 made in the whole world!

"I don't think so."

*Riff yanks his fingers out from under Kevins shoe, trying to shake some feeling back into them. Riff looks up at Kevin.*

Riff: I could've sued you for that! Maybe bought myself another phone... And what do you mean game? I honestly don't want anything from you, I've got bigger fish to fry. Really, don't focus on me, you have SO many dogs yapping for that Cruiser weight championship.

*Riff rolls his eyes and gives a small chuckle as he goes back to picking up the pieces of his phone.*

"Bigger fish to fry? Don't make me laugh. Your not climbing above me. You start here where i am. You start at this title! But as it seems I have the title around my waist so guess what, you will have to deal with me!"

*Riff grimaces, trying to keep his smile.*

Riff: (Through his teeth..) Could sue you for THIS too.

*Using his other hand, Riff works his hand out from under Kevin's shoe. He holds his stepped on hand in his other as he brings gaze right to Kevin's eyes. He keeps his smirk.*

Riff: Fine, if its a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Nothing like winning the Cruiserweight championship to show I'm worthy of higher titles.

*Riff stands up, not caring about the pieces of his phone anymore. He stares down at Kevin before turning and walking down the corridor, fuming about the encounter, his hand, and of course, his phone.*

Off: thanks man, I guess I should've. I was planning on it but I was a bit rushed. So yeah, I'm cool with this :p
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by anyone

OOC:

"I don't think so."

*Riff grimaces, trying to keep his smile.*

Riff: (Through his teeth..) Could sue you for THIS too.

*Using his other hand, Riff works his hand out from under Kevin's shoe. He holds his stepped on hand in his other as he brings gaze right to Kevin's eyes. He keeps his smirk.*

Riff: Fine, if its a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Nothing like winning the Cruiserweight championship to show I'm worthy of higher titles.

*Riff stands up, not caring about the pieces of his phone anymore. He stares down at Kevin before turning and walking down the corridor, fuming about the encounter, his hand, and of course, his phone.*

Off: thanks man, I guess I should've. I was planning on it but I was a bit rushed. So yeah, I'm cool with this :p

OOC; we will need to talk about this, so both of us get a fair deal

(Evans flips him the bird before wandering off)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson walks about, smiling)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:

{Mark "Razor" Jones being the CDW trainer that he is, gestures for Robertson to come over to him as he see's him go by in the hallway}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 am

Sam I Am [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

{Mark "Razor" Jones being the CDW trainer that he is, gestures for Robertson to come over to him as he see's him go by in the hallway}

(Jayden walks up to Mark 'Razor' Jones)

"You wanted me Mr. Jones?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

I needed to tell you Jayden that I'm in full support of you winning CDW and want you to know that if you need any advice on anything, you come to me as none of the other trainers know you like I do
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

I needed to tell you Jayden that I'm in full support of you winning CDW and want you to know that if you need any advice on anything, you come to me as none of the other trainers know you like I do

(Jayden nods as it seems he has found a friend in the former CWW World Champion Mark 'Razor' Jones)

"You know me? How? I have a lot of questions for you, but I will ask them at one at a time. As you know, I have problems connecting with the fans, I would like to know how I can connect with them."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

(Jayden nods as it seems he has found a friend in the former CWW World Champion Mark 'Razor' Jones)

"You know me? How? I have a lot of questions for you, but I will ask them at one at a time. As you know, I have problems connecting with the fans, I would like to know how I can connect with them."

Mark "Razor" Jones

Show them that you serious about this company by showing the rest of the competition who's boss because if you lead by example then everyone else in the arena is going to see that in you and take a strong liking to CDW's Thunder, if you catch my drift

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark "Razor" Jones

Show them that you serious about this company by showing the rest of the competition who's boss because if you lead by example then everyone else in the arena is going to see that in you and take a strong liking to CDW's Thunder, if you catch my drift

(Jayden folds his arms)

"Well I have been doing that, I have topped the charts week in week out, only now some other dude is top due to him winning a challenge. So I need to step up my game and start kicking ass and taking names, since I am on a losing streak at the moment. Now another question, I am not the greatest fighter in the world, I have not had "special training" like everyone else, so I was wondering, how do I get better, get someone to train me or train by myself and go all out every day? Could you train me?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark "Razor" Jones

(Jayden folds his arms)

"Well I have been doing that, I have topped the charts week in week out, only now some other dude is top due to him winning a challenge. So I need to step up my game and start kicking ass and taking names, since I am on a losing streak at the moment. Now another question, I am not the greatest fighter in the world, I have not had "special training" like everyone else, so I was wondering, how do I get better, get someone to train me or train by myself and go all out every day? Could you train me?"

Mark "Razor" Jones

I was already planning on doing that cause I am going to shape and mold you into the ultimate bad ass machine, so that all the fans around may get up on their feet just to hear your name called as you are not like your fellow CDW competitors, you are so better than they are much like I am with the rest of the trainers and that's because we both have something in common that not much wrestlers in CWW are born with and that is one reason and one reason that makes you and me no different from each other, it's something that should keep us united for all eternity {Mark leans in to whisper in his hear} Our skin color, we are Black and nobody else can take that away from us, so I am gonna do everything in my power to make sure that you win CDW for all us fellow Black people around the world and {He leans back and stops whispering} do everyone else proud
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 am

OT: Who is ready for a lame-ass show? I'll lift my game next week, sorry people.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:32 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
OT: Who is ready for a lame-ass show? I'll lift my game next week, sorry people.

OT:

Just post it already punk
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:45 am

The Mexican Mafia arrive and head into their locker room to watch tapes of Irvine, Jones and Hunter J for the Xscape match tonight.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark "Razor" Jones

(Jayden folds his arms)

Mark "Razor" Jones

I was already planning on doing that cause I am going to shape and mold you into the ultimate bad ass machine, so that all the fans around may get up on their feet just to hear your name called as you are not like your fellow CDW competitors, you are so better than they are much like I am with the rest of the trainers and that's because we both have something in common that not much wrestlers in CWW are born with and that is one reason and one reason that makes you and me no different from each other, it's something that should keep us united for all eternity {Mark leans in to whisper in his hear} Our skin color, we are Black and nobody else can take that away from us, so I am gonna do everything in my power to make sure that you win CDW for all us fellow Black people around the world and {He leans back and stops whispering} do everyone else proud

(Jayden unfolds his arms and he has the biggest smile on his face)

"Thank you very much, Mr Jones. I will not let you down or my skin colour. I am gonna win CDW, no mater what! I don't care how much you pain you put me through in our training, I will never stop I will keep going! I can't wait to hear my voice be read out and say I won CDW! Guess what who i will thank? I will thank you! You trainned me and never gave up on me. And guess what when I win CDW I will come to WAR with you! But first I gotta take out Nowell.."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark "Razor" Jones

(Jayden folds his arms)

Mark "Razor" Jones

(Jayden unfolds his arms and he has the biggest smile on his face)

"Thank you very much, Mr Jones. I will not let you down or my skin colour. I am gonna win CDW, no mater what! I don't care how much you pain you put me through in our training, I will never stop I will keep going! I can't wait to hear my voice be read out and say I won CDW! Guess what who i will thank? I will thank you! You trainned me and never gave up on me. And guess what when I win CDW I will come to WAR with you! But first I gotta take out Nowell.."

Mark "Razor" Jones

Nowell is just some laid back Surfer dude that's popular because he's associated with Casey Anomaly, so you should be able to take him out with ease because you're apart of a greater species and as the saying goes, Black is Better... I recommend you going out there tonight or next Tuesday night and making a straight up challenge for Jeff to get the point across that you're no easy opponent and then you can face him in a rematch and redeem yourself for that 45 second loss to him the other week and if you lose then I'll be quite disappointed with you and might have to rethink me training you, but I don't see it getting to that

{Mark pats him on the back with a huge smile on his face before turning to walk away}
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

So when is Revolution being posted?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 pm

RifRad wrote:
So when is Revolution being posted?

It should be posted today.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 pm

OOC;

Hazza is sooo lazy!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
OOC;

Hazza is sooo lazy!

OT: You couldn't do any better, so stop criticizing
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
OOC;

Hazza is sooo lazy!

It shows in his promos
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Mitch wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
OOC;

Hazza is sooo lazy!

It shows in his promos

I was being smart, far out. Mitch, whatever dude.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 am

Mitch wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
OOC;

Hazza is sooo lazy!

It shows in his promos

OT: Thats why I've been calling him Generic John lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next