The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 am

Sam I Am [Team PPL] wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Sam I Am [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jake Lyndon is seen arriving at the arena since the last Revolution where he won the strap. He has it around his waist

The Mexican Mafia turn the corner and approach Lyndon, with Angel Rodriguez in the lead, flanked by the tag champs Peste and Guerra.

AR: Lyndon, what a nice surprise. I hope you're going to watch the 4 Way Xscape match on Revolution and see how I dominate that match before going on to Battle Ground to take the gold that is rightfully mine away from you.

[Lyndon smirks, just a little]

Jake Lyndon Oh I'll be watching, you can be sure of that. But you can also be sure that no matter what you do in that ring at Battle Ground, you're going to lose!

[Hunter is watching from a distance]

"Jake, better watch his back, Cause I am coming for him."

{Ramon Rocque, who is walking down the same hallway at the time, stops and stands beside Hunter J and looks from him to his Case for a split second before moving on down the hallway towards where the action is happening between Rodriguez and Lyndon}

AR: What are you looking at, Ramon? You have no business here.

{Ramon folds his arms and gives Angel a death stare}

Ramon Rocque

Wrestling is my business and that's why I'm here in this company and standing in front of you guys right now, so I suggest you change your choice of attitude before I grab you all by the throat and break each and every one of your necks like a twig. You're looking at a big black monster that could destroy you in a second... If I was you I'd keep your mouth shut like Jake here

Rodriguez stares back at Roque, but turns his attention back to Lyndon quickly.

AR: Don't get too attached to that title, Lyndon.

Rodriguez, Peste and Guerra leave the area and head for their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 pm

[Lyndon laughs at what's happening. He pats Ramon on the shoulder before walking away]

Jake Lyndon I'd love to see you try buddy.

[Lyndon keeps walking]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 pm

(Kevin Evans has his Cruiser weight title strapped around his waist as he walks down the hallway)

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans has his Cruiser weight title strapped around his waist as he walks down the hallway)

TBC by anyone

*As Kevin walks by Riff Radley, who is sitting in a chair, talking on his phone, Riff snickers and says something to the person on the other side about a "half assed championship" and "Kevin Evans."*

Off: I'm going to put up a promo either later tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by anyone

*As Kevin walks by Riff Radley, who is sitting in a chair, talking on his phone, Riff snickers and says something to the person on the other side about a "half assed championship" and "Kevin Evans."*

OOC:

Evans is like this lololl

(Evans stops and looks at Riff before ripping the phone away from him and stomps on it before lifting him out of his chair)

"Wanna say that again Riff?"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by anyone

OOC:

(Evans stops and looks at Riff before ripping the phone away from him and stomps on it before lifting him out of his chair)

Riff: Hey man! I didn't say anything! I was just having a conversation with an associate!

*Riff looks half frightened, half amused as he pushes himself away from Kevin. He dusts himself off.*

Riff: By the way, you're gonna have to pay for that phone, you know how much it costs for that kind of phone these days? There were only 20 made in the whole world!

*Riff stoops down to try and pick up the pieces.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by anyone

OOC:

Riff: Hey man! I didn't say anything! I was just having a conversation with an associate!

*Riff looks half frightened, half amused as he pushes himself away from Kevin. He dusts himself off.*

Riff: By the way, you're gonna have to pay for that phone, you know how much it costs for that kind of phone these days? There were only 20 made in the whole world!

(Evans steps on his fingers)

"I don't think so."

"What game you playing? What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by anyone

OOC:

(Evans steps on his fingers)

"I don't think so."

"What game you playing? What do you want from me?"

Riff: OW! Dammit! You could have broken my hand! Fuck!

*Riff yanks his fingers out from under Kevins shoe, trying to shake some feeling back into them. Riff looks up at Kevin.*

Riff: I could've sued you for that! Maybe bought myself another phone... And what do you mean game? I honestly don't want anything from you, I've got bigger fish to fry. Really, don't focus on me, you have SO many dogs yapping for that Cruiser weight championship.

*Riff rolls his eyes and gives a small chuckle as he goes back to picking up the pieces of his phone.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Harry Jones is seen looking at his promos, thinking about having a change of heart. Suddenly, ______ approaches Jones.

TBC by ANYBODY
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Harry Jones is seen looking at his promos, thinking about having a change of heart. Suddenly, ______ approaches Jones.

TBC by ANYBODY

(Hunter J walks up to him)

"I am here to bury the hatched with you Jones"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by ANYBODY

Harry laughs at Hunter's cheesy introduction.

Harry Jones:
"Hello, Hunter...what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by ANYBODY

Harry Jones:

(Hunter laughs also)

"Ah, nothing much man. So it seems you are gonna change ya heart again?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by ANYBODY

Harry Jones:

(Hunter laughs also)

Harry Jones: "Yeah man, wicked new storyline in the works. So how about yourself, got any plans for the future?"

OT: Let's keep this conversation non-kafaybe
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by ANYBODY

Harry Jones:

(Hunter laughs also)

Harry Jones: "Yeah man, wicked new storyline in the works. So how about yourself, got any plans for the future?"

Hunter J:

"Sounds sick man. Yeah, I have got a few storylines coming up sopn. One massive one coming up with Jake, should be sick as. But at the moment, I am roaming around for storylines, I think Adam's has one planned, and I was thinking about our feud we had. I think we went over the top a bit."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by ANYBODY

Harry Jones:

(Hunter laughs also)

Hunter J:

"Sounds sick man. Yeah, I have got a few storylines coming up sopn. One massive one coming up with Jake, should be sick as. But at the moment, I am roaming around for storylines, I think Adam's has one planned, and I was thinking about our feud we had. I think we went over the top a bit."
Harry Jones: "I was going to stick a pencil through your ear and pull out your brain, but I'm glad it is resolved. Nah, we had a good feud going for us, it worked well. You should go talk to Adams about what he can do with you in the meantime. Later."

Jones walks off and Adams is chillin' in his office.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by ANYBODY

Harry Jones:

(Hunter laughs also)

Hunter J:

Harry Jones: "I was going to stick a pencil through your ear and pull out your brain, but I'm glad it is resolved. Nah, we had a good feud going for us, it worked well. You should go talk to Adams about what he can do with you in the meantime. Later."

Jones walks off and Adams is chillin' in his office.

(Hunter walks off and knocks on Adams door)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 pm

(Hunter knocks harder on Adams door)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
"Come in."

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
"Come in."

(Hunter J enters)

"Harry told me to come see you"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 am

War Results (7/25/2011):
Live in Montreal, Canada

CWW Cage Championship
Santiago Del Rosario (c) vs Omega

Omega seemed intent on leaving Montreal with the Cage Championship, but when he attempted to finish Santiago off with the 100% Bomb, Santiago countered it into the atrapasueños. Omega struggled to break free & was forced to tap out.

Interview with Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark spoke about his rematch for the CWW Championship against Hardcore Demon tonight on War, saying that he will make sure that Demon's reign as CWW Champion is the shortest reign in the title's history.

Hardcore Demon Backstage Segment

Demon was seen sitting backstage, watching a TV that is replaying the closing moments of the matches to determine his potential opponents for the interactive PPV on August 13th, Battle Ground, where the fans get to choose who Demon's opponent will be at the PPV out of Dustin Shore, Azazel & Mosaic.

Singles Match
Lionel Deathshot vs Nitsuj Tarr

Nitsuj found himself in for quite a beatdown on War, as Lionel Deathshot was named as his opponent. Lionel laid waste to Nitsuj in a matter of seconds, before dropping him with The Elimination for the victory.

Alexander Gibson Promo

Alexander spoke about how he destroyed Derek Aonai at Tribute to the Troops & how he was going to make a huge impact at Battle Ground.

Brock In-Ring Segment

Brock spoke about what has happened with him in the last few months, saying that he has lost sight of where his career is going after losing 3 straight high-profile PPV matches in the last 3 months. Brock spoke more about how he is losing it mentally & declared that he was taking a long hiatus from CWW to regain his focus on the sport.

Tag Team Match
Hardcore Pulveriser & Dan Bolt vs Josh Polson & Criss Menace

Criss Menace soundly defeated Andrew Gold last week & this week, he was on the winning end again. This time, he teamed with Josh Polson to defeated Hardcore Pulveriser & Dan Bolt. The end of the match came when Polson pinned Dan after hitting the Last Rights. Polson got on the mic after the match & demanded 1 last match with Pulveriser to settle the score once & for all at Battle Ground, which Pulveriser accepted.

Batlle Ground PPV Hype

Jim Ross & Todd Grisham talked about the Batlle Ground PPV & how it is interactive.

Interview with Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic

Jordan did all of the talking in this interview, saying that all 3 of them were pissed off that Dustin & Azazel are 2 of the 3 choices for Demon or Mark's Battle Ground opponent, but were happy that Mosaic gained the last spot. Jordan made a flat out guarantee that Mosaic was going to leave San Antonio as the CWW Champion.

Triple Threat Match
Dustin Shore vs Mosaic vs Azazel

All 3 of these superstars are the 3 choices for the fans to choose from at Battle Ground to challenge either Hardcore Demon or Mark "Razor" Jones for the CWW Championship. Tonight, these 3 men battled in a Triple Threat Match to impress the fans & to try & gain their votes to fight for the title at the PPV. After the dust had settled, Dustin attempted to lock Azazel in the Texas Cloverleaf, but Azazel countered & hooked Dustin in a tight small package for the huge victory. Dustin looked on in shock as Azazel stole the victory from him.

Matt Dean & Chris James Backstage Segment

Chris James was seen barging into Matt Dean's office & demanded to be added to the main event up next to make it a Triple Threat Match, which Matt refused to do, as Chris had his chance to earn a shot last week & he failed.

Match Announced for Next Week's War

An announcement from Matt Dean's office says that next week on War, Dustin Shore, Azazel & Mosaic will take part in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match & they will have a week to find a partner for the match.

CWW Championship
Hardcore Demon (c) vs Mark "Razor" Jones

Both of these behemoths put on a classic in the ring, as the fans eagerly anticipated the finish of the match to see who will leave as champion. They went at it for at least 25 minutes without a winner & the fans enjoyed every second of it. In the end, Demon barely managed to get the win after countering Mark's Full Force Impact into the Cobra Death Drop for the winning pinfall & the successful title defense. After the match, Demon helped Mark up & both men shook hands as a sign of respect to close the show.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 am

(Hunter J sits in Adams office waiting)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 am

*Josh Polson walks backstage, happy about picking up a tag victory with Criss Menace on War*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Michael Adams: "Two things, Hunter. The first thing being that little briefcase which you constantly parade around the locker room. You have until the 30th of February to use your contract on any Revolution champion. Secondly, I have booked you in a Fatal Fourway X-Scape Match on this upcoming Revolution. If you win, you get the opportunity to face Jake Lyndon for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship at the next pay per view."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:45 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Michael Adams: "Two things, Hunter. The first thing being that little briefcase which you constantly parade around the locker room. You have until the 30th of February to use your contract on any Revolution champion. Secondly, I have booked you in a Fatal Fourway X-Scape Match on this upcoming Revolution. If you win, you get the opportunity to face Jake Lyndon for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship at the next pay per view."

(Hunter J folds his arms)

"Really? You could of told me that a long time ago and I would be champion right now. Oh, who am I vsing?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

(Kevin Evans is sitting in the hallway with his title over his shoulder.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next