The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Backstage, Hambre is walking around holding his ribs after the 450 splash from Kevin Evans. Suddenly, out of the blue, Peste and Guerra attack him from behind and start to stomp on him, before Angel Rodriguez makes an appearance and instructs the Tag champs to lift Hambre up. They do so and A-Rod kicks him in the gut, before hitting the patented El Nino Planter.

AR: Hambre, you're a failure. Not only to yourself, but also to Mexico. You are no longer part of the Mexican Mafia or even CWW. We've already booked a plane back to the homeland for you when you wake up.

Rodriguez pulls out a plane ticket and throws it onto Hambre before the Mafia leave the scene.

OT- You can get rid of Hambre's profile. He's going back to Mexico now.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 am

Gone for the weekend
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 am

The crowd start to boo as the Mexican Mafia enter the loyal fan's view, with Peste and Guerra raising their Unified Tag Team titles into the air as Angel Rodriguez taps the Acceleration title he wears around his waist. The trio make their way down to ringside and step into the squared circle, before Rodriguez grabs a mic and begins to adress the audience.

AR: Even though Hambre has been kicked out of the Mafia, we are now stronger than ever. We have no weak link in the group anymore, as we have the best tag team in CWW, as well as the best wrestler. You see, with the Acceleration championship being a dual-branded title, it has an advantage over the Revolution Heavyweight title and the CWW title, as both brands fight for it, not just one. In my eyes, that makes my title the best title in the entire company.

Rodriguez looks at his title and smiles, before continuing his tirade.

AR: Now, enough about us, let's move onto Jake Lyndon. (Cheers) Now, on Revolution, Lyndon made his return to CWW when he answered Dan Maskell's open challenge and defeated Dan for the Heavyweight title. But with Surge having quit the promotion in shame of being pinned at Tribute to the Troops and Maskell himself having disappeared for the time being, you have no challenger for the title. I might have wasted the title shot I earned from the Road to the Throne tournament a few weeks ago but I earned my shot on Saturday night, and as Surge was the man pinned at Tribute to the Troops, I want a straight one on one title match with Jake Lyndon at Battle Ground. If Maskell comes back, he can get his rematch before then, but I deserve a title shot at the PPV. In fact, I want Michael Adams to come out to the ring and proclaim me the number 1 contender at Battle Ground.

Rodriguez lowers the microphone and watches the titantron for any sign of Adams.

Last edited by Jerishows on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 am

will do a promo soon
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 am

Alexander Gibson is in the gym beating up a jobber

Santiago Del Rosario is in his locker room

Jordan Chase and his crew are nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 am

Jerishows wrote:

The crowd start to boo as the Mexican Mafia enter the loyal fan's view, with Peste and Guerra raising their Unified Tag Team titles into the air as Angel Rodriguez taps the Acceleration title he wears around his waist. The trio make their way down to ringside and step into the squared circle, before Rodriguez grabs a mic and begins to adress the audience.

AR: Even though Hambre has been kicked out of the Mafia, we are now stronger than ever. We have no weak link in the group anymore, as we have the best tag team in CWW, as well as the best wrestler. You see, with the Acceleration championship being a dual-branded title, it has an advantage over the Revolution Heavyweight title and the CWW title, as both brands fight for it, not just one. In my eyes, that makes my title the best title in the entire company.

AR: Now, enough about us, let's move onto Jake Lyndon. (Cheers) Now, on Revolution, Lyndon made his return to CWW when he answered Dan Maskell's open challenge and defeated Dan for the Heavyweight title. But with Surge having quit the promotion in shame of being pinned at Tribute to the Troops and Maskell himself having disappeared for the time being, you have no challenger for the title. I might have wasted the title shot I earned from the Road to the Throne tournament a few weeks ago but I earned my shot on Saturday night, and as Surge was the man pinned at Tribute to the Troops, I want a straight one on one title match with Jake Lyndon at Battle Ground. If Maskell comes back, he can get his rematch before then, but I deserve a title shot at the PPV. In fact, I want Michael Adams to come out to the ring and proclaim me the number 1 contender at Battle Ground.

Rodriguez lowers the microphone and watches the titantron for any sign of Adams.
Michael Adams appears on the titantron from his home in Melbourne via satelite. Michael looks as if he is actually considering what Angel Rodriguez has to say. Michael is wearing a neck brace and he has his chest taped up as a result of Maskell's post-Revolution attack last Wednesday night.

Michael Adams: "I tell you what, Angel. On Revolution I will give you the chance to become the number one contender for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. In order to become the number one contender, you will need to put your abilities and your resilliency to the test. Next Wednesday there will be an X-Scape Free Fall All match to determine the number one contender. You will face Harry Jones, Kevin Irvine and Hunter J in this match. I'm sure you know how the match works, you can eliminate your opponent's by pinfall or submission and when two men are left standing, the first person to escape the cage is declared the winner. So, are we cool with that."

OT: I had to rush, I've got heaps to do atm.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:35 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Michael Adams appears on the titantron from his home in Melbourne via satelite. Michael looks as if he is actually considering what Angel Rodriguez has to say. Michael is wearing a neck brace and he has his chest taped up as a result of Maskell's post-Revolution attack last Wednesday night.

Michael Adams: "I tell you what, Angel. On Revolution I will give you the chance to become the number one contender for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. In order to become the number one contender, you will need to put your abilities and your resilliency to the test. Next Wednesday there will be an X-Scape Free Fall All match to determine the number one contender. You will face Harry Jones, Kevin Irvine and Hunter J in this match. I'm sure you know how the match works, you can eliminate your opponent's by pinfall or submission and when two men are left standing, the first person to escape the cage is declared the winner. So, are we cool with that."

OT: I had to rush, I've got heaps to do atm.

AR:You know what? It actually is. Because with Maskell and Surge out of the way, earning a Heavyweight title match will be so much easier than it used to be. Lyndon, after Revolution is done and dusted and I defeat Hunter J yet again, my old nemesis Kevin Irvine and Harry Jones, I'll be seeing you at Battle Ground. Don't wish me luck, Lyndon, because I don't need it as much as you will.

Rodriguez raises the Acceleration title as the crowd boo him, Peste and Guerra raising their Tag titles simultaneously to show off the domination of the Mexican Mafia.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 pm

*War GM Matt Dean sits in his office, planning out what will happen on War this week, when ________ walks in*

TBC
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Mitch wrote:
*War GM Matt Dean sits in his office, planning out what will happen on War this week, when ________ walks in*

TBC

*Dustin Shore walks in, smiling at Matt Dean and noticing the papers on his desk.*

Dustin: Got a stellar lineup of mediocrity to lead into my main event, number one contendership victory?
Back to top Go down
he's com

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

a video package plays with the ending showing the words "im coming back" followed by the revolution logo flashing on the screen and fading like the wwe logo does.

ooc: hazza u might know who this is. if u do, message me on my account and give me updates on the storyline we were planning and ill message back on monday when i have my computer. if u dont know who i am, ill message u on monday
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:59 pm

he's com wrote:
a video package plays with the ending showing the words "im coming back" followed by the revolution logo flashing on the screen and fading like the wwe logo does.

ooc: hazza u might know who this is. if u do, message me on my account and give me updates on the storyline we were planning and ill message back on monday when i have my computer. if u dont know who i am, ill message u on monday
OT: You'll have to remind me who you are man. PM me whatever you had in mind
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 am

Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

*Dustin Shore walks in, smiling at Matt Dean and noticing the papers on his desk.*

Dustin: Got a stellar lineup of mediocrity to lead into my main event, number one contendership victory?

Matt: "You as the #1 Contender? The fans have to vote you in as the challenger for the title at Battle Ground. Besides, on war you have a match against Azazel that you need to get ready for."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 am

Mitch wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Matt: "You as the #1 Contender? The fans have to vote you in as the challenger for the title at Battle Ground. Besides, on war you have a match against Azazel that you need to get ready for."

{Mark "Razor" Jones walks into Matt Dean's office, looking a bit lost with the CWW Championship no longer in his possession, but still feeling proud and bold like he was with the belt}

Mark "Razor" Jones

Speaking of matches, I'd like one against Calvin Hobbs and Jordan Chase at the upcoming Pay Per View, Battle Ground... That is, if I lose to Hardcore Demon in our title match this Monday Night on War
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:34 am

Harry Jones sees his best friend Danny D's car in the parking lot. Jones runs up to vehicle in awe, but he then drops his head in disapointment as the car drives down the road. Jones walks back into his locker room, pondering over why Danny could possibly be at a CWW arena.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am

The Mexican Mafia arrive

Last edited by Jerishows on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 am

Jake Lyndon is seen arriving at the arena since the last Revolution where he won the strap. He has it around his waist
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jake Lyndon is seen arriving at the arena since the last Revolution where he won the strap. He has it around his waist

The Mexican Mafia turn the corner and approach Lyndon, with Angel Rodriguez in the lead, flanked by the tag champs Peste and Guerra.

AR: Lyndon, what a nice surprise. I hope you're going to watch the 4 Way Xscape match on Revolution and see how I dominate that match before going on to Battle Ground to take the gold that is rightfully mine away from you.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 am

Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

The Mexican Mafia turn the corner and approach Lyndon, with Angel Rodriguez in the lead, flanked by the tag champs Peste and Guerra.

AR: Lyndon, what a nice surprise. I hope you're going to watch the 4 Way Xscape match on Revolution and see how I dominate that match before going on to Battle Ground to take the gold that is rightfully mine away from you.

[Lyndon smirks, just a little]

Jake Lyndon Oh I'll be watching, you can be sure of that. But you can also be sure that no matter what you do in that ring at Battle Ground, you're going to lose!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Jake Lyndon Oh I'll be watching, you can be sure of that. But you can also be sure that no matter what you do in that ring at Battle Ground, you're going to lose!

[Hunter is watching from a distance]

"Jake, better watch his back, Cause I am coming for him."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Harry Jones sees his best friend Danny D's car in the parking lot. Jones runs up to vehicle in awe, but he then drops his head in disapointment as the car drives down the road. Jones walks back into his locker room, pondering over why Danny could possibly be at a CWW arena.
*In his hotel room Josh Polson sees these events unfold, quickly whipping out his phone to fire Harry a text that reads*

Dude, i thought he was done with us (CWW)? Interesting developments
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 SAMMY

{Sammy Steel is seen walking down a corridor with the Global Championship sitting tightly around his waist, when he turns a corner and runs into...}
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 MarkJones-1

{Mark "Razor" Jones is seen in the gym, having a last minute workout in preparation for his title rematch on tonight's War}
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

{Ramon Rocque, who is walking down the same hallway at the time, stops and stands beside Hunter J and looks from him to his Case for a split second before moving on down the hallway towards where the action is happening between Rodriguez and Lyndon}
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 am

Sam I Am [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

{Ramon Rocque, who is walking down the same hallway at the time, stops and stands beside Hunter J and looks from him to his Case for a split second before moving on down the hallway towards where the action is happening between Rodriguez and Lyndon}

AR: What are you looking at, Ramon? You have no business here.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

Jerishows wrote:
Sam I Am [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

AR: What are you looking at, Ramon? You have no business here.

{Ramon folds his arms and gives Angel a death stare}

Ramon Rocque

Wrestling is my business and that's why I'm here in this company and standing in front of you guys right now, so I suggest you change your choice of attitude before I grab you all by the throat and break each and every one of your necks like a twig. You're looking at a big black monster that could destroy you in a second... If I was you I'd keep your mouth shut like Jake here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next