The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:59 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Generic Genetics wrote:
{Derek Bronson is sitting on a couch, reading another one of Jordan's book's in the "Camp of Chase" locker room to get himself in the zone for CDW tonight}

{Carlos Maslow has somehow sneaked inside the locker room of the Mexican Mafia and is standing beside their T.V while reading the Bible}

Like something out of a horror movie, the door handle begins to creak as it's turned around and around, before the MM burst in.

AR: Well done, guys, we...

They stop dead when they see Maslow, who continues to read his Bible, not afraid of the Mexicans.

AR: What the hell are you doing here?

Carlos Maslow

Well I was hoping to stop by and say hello to my favorite dirty Mexicans, but you weren't here, so I let myself inside, if that's alright with you

AR: No, it is not. Now get out.

Carlos Maslow

You don't have to be so rude, I was only trying to be your friend

{Maslow grins and winks at Rodriguez before leaving}

AR: You'll need all the friends you can get, Maslow.

Hambre closes the locker room door, as the MM plan for Revolution.

OT- Can Hambre have his Cruiserweight title rematch on Rev, please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Surge is just sitting on his couch in his locker room, watching Venture Bros.

"I wonder if Dustin Shore knows that one of the character's names is that of his finish...?", he rhetorically asks himself as he chuckles.

KYLE MYERS~! then enters the room smoking a fat ass blunt and sits down on the couch.

"Ay man, you think those Mexicans know how to make tacos?"

Kyle takes a hit from the blunt.

"Shit, caterers tell me they don't got tacos... I said, 'Bitch, you gonna have tacos next week!' Now we gotta wait a week, and I can't wait that long."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

"I wonder if Dustin Shore knows that one of the character's names is that of his finish...?", he rhetorically asks himself as he chuckles.

KYLE MYERS~! then enters the room smoking a fat ass blunt and sits down on the couch.

"Shit, caterers tell me they don't got tacos... I said, 'Bitch, you gonna have tacos next week!' Now we gotta wait a week, and I can't wait that long."

Surge just stares at the screen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

Kyle continues to talk...

"Last time I had some tacos was back in Amsterdam, and back in Amsterdam they got some shit tacos. For real, back in Amsterdam half of the population didn't know what the fuck a taco was, and I had to make a diagram, some blue prints, and take out a loan just for them to know what the fuck I was askin' for."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

Kyle continues to talk...

"Last time I had some tacos was back in Amsterdam, and back in Amsterdam they got some shit tacos. For real, back in Amsterdam half of the population didn't know what the fuck a taco was, and I had to make a diagram, some blue prints, and take out a loan just for them to know what the fuck I was askin' for."

Surge just nods and keeps watching.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Mitch can I write one CDW show for shiggles?

Ok then, you can write next week's CDW show.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 am

RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:
RED wrote:
OT: Hey Mitch, you need any help with writting the matches for the P.P.V.?
Plus, can I get the third promo at Tribute to the Troops?

You can write the Brock-Azazel match.

That's cool. When do you want it?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 am

@Casey: What promo slot do you want?

@RED: I need the match by Saturday, since the PPV is this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 am

Mitch wrote:

And the winner is...?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 am

RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:

And the winner is...?

Will message you the result
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:02 am

*Josh Polson is on a flight to Camp/Fort Victory for 2011 CWW Tribute to the Troops*

OFF: I assume you're doing our match Mitch?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 am

[Christian Storm appears on the titantron via satelite with a smirk on his face and his match poster behind him.]

~Christian Storm~

"Ladies and gentlemen, I know what you're thinking. Why is Christian Storm not here? Well the answer is simple. I'm in my hometown of Miami visiting my mother. Tommorow I will be leaving for Camp Victory, but I'm gonna talk about my match now. You see, me and my partner John Watson are the underdogs in this match. Why? I have no idea. Apparently since we just recently came into CWW, we are 'rookies.' Well that is not the case. I am a former Hardcore, TV, and Legends Champion in ECCW. I know what its like to compete in big matches. But I'm not just gonna sit here and talk about winning the Cage Championship this Saturday. I'm going to do it. I will be walking out of Tribute to the Troops as the Cage Champion. There are 5 other guys in my way. Santiago Del Some shit thinks he's cool just because he can fly off the ropes and pin me on War. One of them I still don't know the name of. Thats how bad he is. Another is Omega. A roid monkey who thinks he's the biggest and baddest man on the planet. I obviously don't have a problem with my friend and partner John Watson. And that leaves me with Criss Menace. The Cage Champion. Last week on Acceleration, I cost him the Acceleration Championship. apparently being a paper champion for War wasnt enough, so he tried to rule both brands. I stopped him from that and he got pissed. I dont care how mad he is or even if he has a chance of winning. The fact of the matter is, I will walk out with the Cage Championship. And there aint nobody gonna stop me now. So to all my opponents, I wish you luck. You'll need it."

[Christian turns off the camera as it cuts to black.]
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:24 pm

*As the music plays,the Fans boo as Chris James walks out.He then walks down the ramp and enter the ring and taunt by putting one hand in the air,then he grabs a mic*

Chris James:So what I have....

The Crowd interrupts Chris James with boos as Chris stares at them with disbelief

Chris James:Well, anyway I was saying that what I have done at War was proving a statement by attacking the CWW Champion,not only I'm proving that I'm coming for his title but I am going to be one of the best superstar on CWW.But you know how I demolished Hardcore Demon & Mark Jones by myself well after I did,unbelievably they both got up and attacked behind like cowards.**The Fans Boo**Ah shut up,you people can't handle the truth,but anywayz we have the so called face of CWW,Hardcore Demon, you always think your the shit but guess what....... your not and I'm going to prove it at Tribute to The Troops whenI give you vicious Spinebuster and pin you to be the New CWW Champion,I don't have to pin the Champ Mark Jones to win the title,no I'm going to embarrass you at the PPV and prove that I am better than you.

The Crowd boos as Chris smile

Chris James:I'm tired of being thought not being succesful and I'm going to prove everybody and you stupid people I am the next shit of CWW, whether you like it or not.Now I'm only working here for 2 things,1 is I love to fight and 2 ......... is I do it for the money I don't do this shit for you people.No,I only satisfy myself and that's it because I'm my own person I don't care about this team work bullshit.Hardcore Demon, I love to be the best but as your the face of this company you won't be a problem for me because your not even competition for me at all.So everybody look at your new World Champion and face of CWW because it's my time to show that I am the best.

Chris drops his mic and walks to the back as the Fans boo.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Mitch will send you match tomorrow
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: I know Rev' was supposed to be yesterday, but I had wrestling. I'll post it today, though.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:29 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Ezekiel-Jackson-wwe-superstar-2

Azazel arrives and heads to the gym. Tomorrow night it's his first P.P.V. match and it's against the MMA Machine Brock. So Azazel needs a lot of work out.

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 am

(Hunter J is walking about bored)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 am

Don't forget everyone, Tribute to the Troops is tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 am

Mitch wrote:

I'm doing Jones/Irvine
But with all the shit that's going on with the site atm, it may be a bit late
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Mitch wrote:

I'm doing Jones/Irvine

Not an issue
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 am

Mitch wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Mitch wrote:

I'm doing Jones/Irvine

Not an issue

Sunday/Monday latest tho
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:58 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Mitch wrote:

I'm doing Jones/Irvine

Not an issue

Sunday/Monday latest tho

Not a problem & just an FYI, I won't be able to get that match in for you for NWT. My laptop has gone on the fritz again.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:47 am

Can somebody check the CWW App thread, i posted my caw a while ago, i just need to be checked in" so i can start RPing, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 am

Stigma "Reckless Saint" wrote:
Can somebody check the CWW App thread, i posted my caw a while ago, i just need to be checked in" so i can start RPing, thanks.

Start RPing, I'll check it in a second
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:58 am

|The Reckless Saint| STIGMA |The Reckless Saint|

*Arrives in the CWW arena for the first time looking for a jump-start to his already legendary career, he walks in carrying his bag, and his barbed wire bat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next