The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 am

(Hunter J is seen in his locker room bored)

(Kevin Evans is sitting the hallway with his cruise weight title)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson goes looking for Ali)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 am

*The music of Revolution's resident German Goliath, The Assassin, starts playing. He walks out to the stage with his translator Paul Michaels, as the fans immediately boo him relentlessly. The 2 men walk down the ramp, then Paul walks up the steps & steps through the ropes. The Assassin steps up to the apron & steps over the top rope with ease. The 2 men stand in the middle of the ring & both men have a mic each. The music stops & the fans continue booing. Assassin raises the mic to his mouth, then the fans eventually quiet down so Assassin can say what he has to say*

The Assassin: "Diesen Freitag Nacht auf Beschleunigung, werde ich gegen einen Mann, der ein Dorn in meiner Seite wurde in den letzten paar Wochen antreten. Sein Name ist Adam Chatfield. Jetzt werde ich dieses Recht jetzt zugeben, hat Adam in der Lage, das Beste von mir für alle Zeit erhalten, und es ist sehr selten, dass es passiert, aber er hat mich an den Rand des Einrasten dieser Zeit gedrängt. Nachdem er irgendwie, das bessere von mir bekommen vergangenen Woche hatte er die Kühnheit, eine Herausforderung für ihn in den Ring treffen in dieser Woche auf Acceleration Thema. Ich habe zu akzeptieren, und das ist etwas, dass Adam leben zu bereuen, denn ich mache, sicher, dass für alles, was er mir angetan hat, ich werde ihn Ende dieses Freitagabend auf Beschleunigung, wenn wir 1 treffen sich am 1."

Paul Michaels: "The Assassin says that this friday night on Acceleration, he will be competing against a man who has been a thorn in his side for the past few weeks. His name is Adam Chatfield. Now The Assassin admits, that Adam has been able to get the best of him for all this time, & it is very rare that it happens, but he has pushed The Assassin to the brink of snapping. After he somehow managed to get the better of The Assassin last week, he had the audacity to issue a challenge to meet him in the ring this week on Acceleration. The Assassin did accept, & that is something that Adam will live to regret, because The Assassin says that he will make sure that for all that Adam has done to him, The Assassin will end him this friday night on Acceleration, when they meet 1 on 1."

*The fans boo relentlessly*

The Assassin: "Nachdem ich zu eliminieren das Wesen, das Adam Chatfield an diesem Freitag auf Beschleunigung, werde ich meine Aufmerksamkeit auf die Revolution Heavyweight Championship konzentrieren. Egal, wer aus Gesellschaftsschichten Tribute to the Troops mit dem Gürtel, ob es der aktuelle Champion Dan Maskell, Angel Rodriguez oder Surge werden, ist es für mich keine Rolle, weil dieser Mann wünschen, daß er nicht als Champion verlassen . Ich werde der nächste Mann in der Schlange für einen Titel erschossen werden, und ich werde ausführen & destroy jemand, der fit zu mir in den Weg zu bekommen sieht."

Paul Michaels: "The Assassin says that after he eliminates the very being that is Adam Chatfield this friday on Acceleration, he will focus his attention to the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. He says that no matter who walks out of Tribute to the Troops with the belt, whether it be the current champion Dan Maskell, Angel Rodriguez or Surge, it doesn't matter to him, because that man will wish that he didn't leave as the champion. The Assassin says he will be the next man in line for a title shot, & he will execute & destroy anybody, who sees fit to get in his way."

*The fans boo relentlessly*

The Assassin: "Dann, wenn ich gewinne die Revolution Heavyweight Championship, wird es niemand, der mich daran, die Revolution show my pl-können zu stoppen....."

*The Assassin stops mid-sentence when he hears a gong sound. The fans cheer relentlessly, as a video begins to play on the titantron*

*The video ends with the message "Tribute to the Troops", obviously extending a challenge to The Assassin to be at Tribute to the Troops in under 2 weeks. The Assassin starts to get very angry & he raises the mic to his mouth, screaming his words*

The Assassin: "Thorn, sollten Sie sich nicht hinter einer Vignette verstecken, um mich zu einem Spiel Herausforderung Tribute to the Troops. Ich erinnere mich noch werfen Sie von der Bühne mit The Assassination in Road to the Throne, indem Sie Ihre Karriere und Ihr Leben in Gefahr. Willst du wirklich für mich Gefahr laufen, Ihre Karriere dauerhaft, Thorn? Ich fürchte mich nicht von euch Thorn & mit dem, was ich tat, um Sie auf der Road to the Throne, ich könnte eine Hölle von viel schlimmer tun, um Sie bei Tribute to the Troops."

(English: Thorn, you shouldn't have to hide behind a vignette to challenge me to a match at Tribute to the Troops. I still remember throwing you off the stage with The Assassination at Road to the Throne, putting your career & your life in jeopardy. Do you really want to risk me ending your career permanently, Thorn? I am not afraid of you Thorn & with what I did to you at Road to the Throne, I could do a hell of a lot worse to you at Tribute to the Troops.)

*Before Paul can translate what The Assassin just said, the lights go out & the fans cheer immensely. Fire blasts from the stage & it sends Assassin stumbling back a bit. Bells begin to toll, as The Assassin gets very angry & storms out of the ring & backstage, while Paul desperately tries to calm the big man down*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 am

Chris James walks around the arena ticked off at Dustin words and plan on shutting him up.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 am

''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:
Chris James walks around the arena ticked off at Dustin words and plan on shutting him up.

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway after seeing The Assassin's promo & how he stormed off in a hurry because of Thorn*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Ezekiel_Jackson

Azazel arrives into the arena and signs a few autographs for some fans.

Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

Darren Lennon is smoking a cigarette on the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

The Mexican Mafia are in the gym, preparing Angel Rodriguez for his Acceleration title match against Criss Menace.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

John The Division Killer wrote:
(Hunter J is seen in his locker room bored)

(Kevin Evans is sitting the hallway with his cruise weight title)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson goes looking for Ali)

{Yusuf Ali is in the gym beating down a jobber}
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Off: I will have a promo up tonight. I'm writing a few other things at the moment. Also, I'm not sure I'll be here for a good ten days. I'm leaving for a trip to Greece tomorrow for a ten day period and I'm not sure that I'll be able to get on the computer. I'll be back as soon as possible though! As Riff has said, he's got big plans for his future! (Just imagine that Riff has gone on a vacation.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm

I leave tonight. I'll try and get a promo done before I go.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Mitch wrote:

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway after seeing The Assassin's promo & how he stormed off in a hurry because of Thorn*
Chris James:So if it isn't ''The Cobra'' himself,Hardcore Demon.You have any plans to attack someone like you always do.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives, smiling at the fact that his Tribute to the Troops opponent, Michael Chains, was defeated by a legend in Harry Jones on Revolution, proving the point he has been making. He also has a boost of confidence heading into TttT after verbally bitch-slapping Chris James.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Omega arrives and walks around.

Silver Shadow arrives and begins spray painting things.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 pm

*Once again, Rip Tide hits, and Riff Radley walks out onto the stage in his usual fancy garb, sunglasses and everything. As he comes to a stop, he brandishes his stolen microphone in one hand, his other hand in his pocket. The microphone is now completely black with an upper case gold R where the CWW logo use to be. A big grin on his face for a a bit larger of an applause than he had gotten last time, he brings the mic to his lips.*

Well, hello folks! I kept true to part of my promise didn't I?

*The crowd gives a good pop for his win against Mr. Smith. Riff pauses for a second to take in the applause.*

Now I just have to carry through with the other part... Time to start challenging larger names in the company. Get my name into a number one contender spot. I wouldn't mind grabbing that CWW Global Championship from the Casey Anomaly!

*The crowd has a good reaction towards the mention of Casey. Riff starts to pace, now looking down, in a thoughtful manner, not focusing on the crowd.*

Wouldn't that be great, two childhood rivals facing each other. Yes, you heard me right, I was once good friends with... well, a good rival of... the "Nightmare among men." To beat him even once here, would bring me up in ratings. Not so sure how you guys would feel about it though.

*Riff takes a moment for the crowd to wonder about this.*

Well, to be sure, it would definitely be a match to watch. And to have beat him for the Global, that would just be a stepping stone for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. But who knows? I'll let management figure out what to do with this raw talent they have for now. No doubt, they are beginning to understand who they've got here! And no matter what, I'll try to put on a show for you people, stopping the hearts jobbers like Devin Smith, and moving up in this world!

*Riff stuffs the mic back into his pocket, gives a wave to the fans, and backs out, heading back stage and feeling good about his future.*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Mitch wrote:

Chris James:So if it isn't ''The Cobra'' himself,Hardcore Demon.You have any plans to attack someone like you always do.

*Demon shakes his head in dismay & smirks*

Demon: "It's called every man for himself, boy. Something you seem to have no concept of heading into Tribute to the Troops."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 pm

*The music of "The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser plays & the fans immediately begin booing. Pulveriser walks out to the stage, without his girlfriend Danielle or his tag team partner & brother Lionel Deathshot. Pulveriser walks down the ramp, walks up the steps & steps into the ring. He looks out at the booing fans & flips them the bird, which causes the fans to boo even more & even louder. The music stops playing & Pulveriser takes a mic*

Pulveriser: "Shut your fucking mouths, I have a few things to get off my chest right now."

*This comment enrages all of the people, who boo relentlessly*

Pulveriser: "The first thing I want to discuss is what happened this past Monday night on War, in the 4th of July 20 Man Battle Royal. I am not arguing over who won it, but what I am angry about, is that this Australian jumping bean by the name of Josh Polson, trying to take my head off with a steel chair after I eliminated him fairly from that same battle royal."

*The fans cheer*

Pulveriser: "Oh you people loved it when he attacked me with a steel chair, didn't you?"

*The fans cheer even louder*

Pulveriser: "Well it isn't something to love, because he has finally signed his death warrant with that very chair shot. You see, I talked with War General Manager Matt Dean just before coming out here, & he made a match for Tribute to the Troops, between myself & Josh Polson."

*The fans cheer*

Pulveriser: "But I said to him that I wanted it to be under a stipulation of my choosing. Matt didn't like the idea, but when I pitched him the idea of what what I wanted as the match type, he had second thoughts & granted me my request. So at Tribute to the Troops, it will be Hardcore Pulveriser vs Josh Polson, in a CWW Death Match."

*The fans give a mixed reaction*

Pulveriser: "Some of you don't seem to know what a CWW Death Match is, so let me tell you what the rules of the match are. There are no disqualifications, no count-outs & falls count anywhere. Once a superstar is pinned or forced to submit, he will have a 10 count to get to his feet. If he cannot do so, he surrenders the match, making his opponent the winner."

*The fans cheer*

Pulveriser: "And I guarantee that at Tribute to the Troops, Josh Polson will rue the day he came back to CWW, after I send him out of Camp Victory on a stretcher."

*The fans boo*

Pulveriser: "Now, on to another matter of business, related to the CWW Tag Team Champions, Peste & Guerra of The Mexican Mafia."

*The fans give a mixed reaction, with majority booing*

Pulveriser: "The original plan for myself & Lionel was to go for the titles at Tribute to the Troops, but seeing that Josh Polson has ruined those plans, Lionel & I had second thoughts & decided that we should take their titles 5 days before the Pay Per View. The champs even had the audacity to try & attack us backstage. But needless to say, they were absolutely brutalized by us. Now, this Monday on War, there are no excuses for them, there is no more waiting & no more backstage attacks. On War, we will see who the better team really is. We will see if Peste & Guerra winning the titles at Road to the Throne was an absolute fluke, because this Monday on War, Lionel & I do not intend on losing this match, because we intend on bringing the CWW Tag Team Championships to the War brand. It is time, for The Mexican Mafia, to be pulverized."

*Pulveriser places the mic down & flips off the crowd as they boo. His music starts playing & & the fans are still booing relentlessly. Pulveriser exits the ring & walks backstage*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

Azazel arrives

Back to top Go down
Antwon
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:45 am

Name: Captain Mexico
Gimmick: Superhero of mexico, and pride of it. Super soldier who's been in every war since world war 2. Mostly wars you haven't heard of cuz they Mexican.
Height: 4'7
Weight: 268 pounds
brand: Rev
Back to top Go down
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 am

Name: Broski
Gimmick: Zack Ryder
Height: 6'1
Weight: 214 pounds
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Entrance Music: Radio by Watt White
Finishers: Rough Broski
Signature Moves: Broski Attack
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: Revolution
Pic Base: Halle Barry
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:05 am

Both declined
Back to top Go down
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 am

Dawg, i don't know why you didnt accept us cuz dawg ya know we made great apps.
Back to top Go down
Antwon
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 am

What the fuck, why wasn't i accepted? I dont even know this other guy
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 am

2 reasons:

1. Both apps are so unrealistic
2. You posted them in the wrong thread
Back to top Go down
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 am

well dawg ya know you could have told us the thread to post in it
and dawg ya know my app isn't unrealistic. dawg, ya know i modeled it after zack ryder. ya know, he is the long island iced z
Back to top Go down
The King of G Dan
Jobber
Jobber
The King of G Dan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:12 am

Name: The Dominator
Gimmick: Evil Monstah
Height: 6'7
Weight: 275lbs
Hometown: Parts Unknown
Entrance Music: Broken Chemical
Finishers: Rough Chokeslam
Signature Moves: Last Ride
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: Revolution
Pic Base: Masked Kane original
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next