The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

Harry Jones: “Danny, you don’t need to tell me why you attacked me; I already know. You wanted to be noticed…but don’t we all. My entire life has been a folly of one man making endless sacrifices in order to earn the respect of his peers, the CWW Universe. Screwing me out of the number one Contendership was the most foolish decision of your entire life, because not only am I good on the microphone; I’m not too rusty in the ring, either. No but seriously, Danny, I will shove a pencil up your ear and rip out that peanut sized brain of yours. Nobody messes with me and lives on to fight another day, and I thought you would have learned from your mistakes from what happened the last time we squared off. Sure, it was the greatest match in recent memory; but I won that match…and if it is another match you want, then I will beat you again. Danny, if you actually stuck around to wrestle then these people would consider you to be the best; but you are not the best – I am! If you wanted to be noticed or respected, you should have just asked for a match…but as per usual, I will be the man with my hand raised up in the air…”
Danny:hold up, Peanut sized brain? If i'm correct, i'm the one who has been giving you strategy since you have had this major run. You needed me. I'm the one who got you arrested and your daddy, and took control of the company. And yes, you beat me. But, just like the giants beating the patriots in 2007, you got lucky. 9 times out of 10, i'll win that fight. Harry, now you're the one underestimating me. Let me remind you who i am. 10 time efnw and efnw extreme heavyweight champion, efnw grand slam champion, 23 slammy awards. And i didn't leave efnw, it wasn't my fault that the plane crashed on the way to defend my efnw championship. But, let's not talk about the past, let's not about my surgically repaired neck. Let's not talk about all the rehab and the conditioning i needed to just stand here right now. Let's talk about the here and now. That match you mentioned was years ago. You always seem to talk about that match like it automatically means that you are the best ever, and will always be the best ever. Yes, great match, one of the best in the modern era. Which is why you can't hold it over me. One mistep by you, and that match would have been mine. Now, i've got a match on revolution this week, and you'll see the changed man i am. But, before i leave this ring, i want to leave you and all of the men and women who bought tickets to this show. Harry jonee lies to you all. He says that he likes you, and then a year later, he hates you again, then likes you. You all boo me, because i cost your favorite the title. But what has he done to show you that he's the good guy? Because he lies to you? I know what you would say "because he fights to be where he is.". Well, what about me and my fight? I fight and i'm honest. I never say i hate you people and then turn around and say i like you. We hae always had the same relationship: i don't care whether i get boos or cheers. Some food for thought as you wait for revolution.

Danny drops his mic and walks out.

Harry Jones: “Hold up, I never asked these people to cheer for me; they cheer for me because they recognise my unprecedented talent. Dominic, life deals you the cards, but the way you play them is up to you. You can talk about you legacy in this industry, but my legacy is unrivalled. I can fly higher than you, I can kick harder than you and I can wrestle better than you, and these people know it – that is why they cheer for me. Oh come on Danny, after being my manager for this long you must’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t need these people, but I choose to have feelings for them, because nothing makes me feel better than the pop I get every single time I emerge from behind that curtain. I am the best professional wrestler in the world, and I never say things without reinforcement. As I walk towards my destiny, I hear nothing but the defining moans of my victims. If you want respect, then you shouldn’t have told us all to ‘get fucked’ when you jumped ship with Tim Lucker. CWW doesn’t need you and I never needed your guidance. You are nothing but a man whose headspace is filled with nothing but blatant remorse and jealousy. You will never be me, nobody will. There will never be another Harry Jones, and I mean it. That is not just a catchphrase, or a symbolic code; that is the cold, hard truth. I am the best professional wrestler in the world, and I didn’t earn that title by winning a match or telling the fans that I love them…They call me the best…because I am the best!”

Harry drops his microphone and leaves ringside.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans is in a pissed off mood, since he lost his title to Riff Radely. He heads towards the curtion with a mike in hand)
Matt Xtreme approaches Evans, still very upset about the events from last week's Revolution.

Matt Xtreme:
"You are such a douche...your alter ego is way cooler, you should stick with that stigma."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 am

{Mark "Razor" Jones is seen standing backstage after War with the Acceleration Championship hanging on his shoulder and the events of tonight running through his mind}
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

{Sammy Steel is sitting on a steel chair in his locker room with the Global Championship on the ground beside him as he thinks about his upcoming title defense at Battle Ground against Casey Anomaly}
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

Harry Jones: “Danny, you don’t need to tell me why you attacked me; I already know. You wanted to be noticed…but don’t we all. My entire life has been a folly of one man making endless sacrifices in order to earn the respect of his peers, the CWW Universe. Screwing me out of the number one Contendership was the most foolish decision of your entire life, because not only am I good on the microphone; I’m not too rusty in the ring, either. No but seriously, Danny, I will shove a pencil up your ear and rip out that peanut sized brain of yours. Nobody messes with me and lives on to fight another day, and I thought you would have learned from your mistakes from what happened the last time we squared off. Sure, it was the greatest match in recent memory; but I won that match…and if it is another match you want, then I will beat you again. Danny, if you actually stuck around to wrestle then these people would consider you to be the best; but you are not the best – I am! If you wanted to be noticed or respected, you should have just asked for a match…but as per usual, I will be the man with my hand raised up in the air…”
Danny:hold up, Peanut sized brain? If i'm correct, i'm the one who has been giving you strategy since you have had this major run. You needed me. I'm the one who got you arrested and your daddy, and took control of the company. And yes, you beat me. But, just like the giants beating the patriots in 2007, you got lucky. 9 times out of 10, i'll win that fight. Harry, now you're the one underestimating me. Let me remind you who i am. 10 time efnw and efnw extreme heavyweight champion, efnw grand slam champion, 23 slammy awards. And i didn't leave efnw, it wasn't my fault that the plane crashed on the way to defend my efnw championship. But, let's not talk about the past, let's not about my surgically repaired neck. Let's not talk about all the rehab and the conditioning i needed to just stand here right now. Let's talk about the here and now. That match you mentioned was years ago. You always seem to talk about that match like it automatically means that you are the best ever, and will always be the best ever. Yes, great match, one of the best in the modern era. Which is why you can't hold it over me. One mistep by you, and that match would have been mine. Now, i've got a match on revolution this week, and you'll see the changed man i am. But, before i leave this ring, i want to leave you and all of the men and women who bought tickets to this show. Harry jonee lies to you all. He says that he likes you, and then a year later, he hates you again, then likes you. You all boo me, because i cost your favorite the title. But what has he done to show you that he's the good guy? Because he lies to you? I know what you would say "because he fights to be where he is.". Well, what about me and my fight? I fight and i'm honest. I never say i hate you people and then turn around and say i like you. We hae always had the same relationship: i don't care whether i get boos or cheers. Some food for thought as you wait for revolution.

Harry Jones: “Hold up, I never asked these people to cheer for me; they cheer for me because they recognise my unprecedented talent. Dominic, life deals you the cards, but the way you play them is up to you. You can talk about you legacy in this industry, but my legacy is unrivalled. I can fly higher than you, I can kick harder than you and I can wrestle better than you, and these people know it – that is why they cheer for me. Oh come on Danny, after being my manager for this long you must’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t need these people, but I choose to have feelings for them, because nothing makes me feel better than the pop I get every single time I emerge from behind that curtain. I am the best professional wrestler in the world, and I never say things without reinforcement. As I walk towards my destiny, I hear nothing but the defining moans of my victims. If you want respect, then you shouldn’t have told us all to ‘get fucked’ when you jumped ship with Tim Lucker. CWW doesn’t need you and I never needed your guidance. You are nothing but a man whose headspace is filled with nothing but blatant remorse and jealousy. You will never be me, nobody will. There will never be another Harry Jones, and I mean it. That is not just a catchphrase, or a symbolic code; that is the cold, hard truth. I am the best professional wrestler in the world, and I didn’t earn that title by winning a match or telling the fans that I love them…They call me the best…because I am the best!”

Danny D stops Harry from leaving

Danny D: Hold on, you stopped me from leaving, now its my turn. You say i told you all to 'get fucked' when Me and lucker asked for our pink slips. When did i ever say that? My heart wasn't in managing and i wanted to be able to actually wrestl again. I never left to spite the fans or anything, and i never told anyone that they should get fucked. Your putting words into my mouth. I also never said you ask the fans for their respect, but you pander to them. You just said that you do stuff to hear them cheer, that's pandering. Now mocing on to the arrogance in yur step. You are the best? Really? Hen where's that belt? Where's that world belt that should signify that you are the best? Oh, you don't have it... You always brag about those 20 world titles but always fail to mention how you won and lost most of those belts in your daddies' company when you were given title shots pretty much every ppv, even after you were shut down. I lost my extreme heavyweight belt to you, not to mention my hair, and i get not even my contractually guaranteed rematch. You lose the efnw belt to me, and you get rematches until you beat me. You talk about how you are the best, but where are your accomplishments to back that up? Shawn Michaels has had 10 matches of the year as voted by Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Undertaker has had many man awards, and he is a guaranteed first ballot hall of famer. Danny D has had more slammies than anyone in history. All you've got is a belt you've lost as many times as you've won. And cockiness. Look at the fans, look how much they booed your cockiness. You weren't even paying attention, were you? They even started a "shut up, harry" chant there for a second. Because, your title of being the best is debateable. I damn near beat you in my first year in pro wrestling. I took a so-called seasoned veteran, the "best", to his limit when i was 22 years old. Call yourself the hardest working, and i might believe you, but the best? Not even in my top 10.

Off: your really making it difficult by being face but rp'ing as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, looking even more powerful than ever, and walks around.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans is in a pissed off mood, since he lost his title to Riff Radely. He heads towards the curtion with a mike in hand)
Matt Xtreme approaches Evans, still very upset about the events from last week's Revolution.

Matt Xtreme:
"You are such a douche...your alter ego is way cooler, you should stick with that stigma."

(Kevin Evans spins around and looks at Matt smiling before shaking his hand)

"For the last time I don't have a alter ego! I never did! Far out. How am I a douche?"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

*Riff Radley walks out to his theme music, Rip Tide by Sick Puppies, suit on, and his new Cruiserweight championship over his left shoulder and his mic in his right hand. He smiles to the crowd as they give him a bigger pop then usual as he walks down to the ring. Arriving in the center, he raises his championship with his left hand.*

Riff Radley: Did I not tell you I'd win this? Did I not say, that I could catapault myself to the top? Even though this isn't the top, I'm getting close! I beat 3 other guys to win this title, too! I'll beat anyone to get to what ever title Casey is holding.

*Riff brings it down and stares at it with a smile before tossing it onto his shoulder again. He raises his mic again and gets more serious.*

Riff Radley: But this does not mean that I will decline that asshole, Kevin Evans, his rematch in a ladder match at Battleground. No, I do need to finish this before I move on. This man has to be put down. Him and his little mind games. Seriously, he's been acting like he has no clue about the past two promos he cut. It's now my turn to say that HE has finally pissed ME off.

*Riff pauses again, looking down, seeming pretty angry. He looks back up, straight at the camera.*

Riff Radley: You're gonna quit your mind games Kevin. Or I'm gonna beat them out of you. I already took your title and don't even try saying that you were cheated out of it. I won it fair and square, now you can truly say that you're hunting me. But don't worry, I'm not hard to find.

*Riff hops off the apron and walks backstage with out much more than a wave or a hand shake with the fans.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

(Kevin Evans is backstage watching Riff's promo and he wonders why he has so much hate.)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 am

CDW Results (8/2/2011):

1. Yusuf Ali defeated Jayden Robertson at 9:54 via pinfall after connecting with his finisher, Sands of Time.

Jeff Nowell In-Ring Segment:
Jeff spoke about next week's CDW elimination, saying that he will not be eliminated from CDW next week & that he is awaiting Demon's answer to his open challenge. Demon appeared in the ring as the lights flickered & accepted the challenge for later tonight in the main event.

2. Kevin Irvine defeated Charlie Bernham at 7:43 via pinfall after hitting The Irvine Drop.

Yusuf Ali Segment:
Yusuf used this air time to talk down his 3 remaining rookie opponents in the competition & guaranteed that he would win the whole thing.

3. Hardcore Demon defeated Jeff Nowell at 23:43 via submission to the Demonic Vice in what could be considered the bets match from this season of CDW. After the match, Demon helped Jeff up & nodded at him, showing a sign of respect to Jeff, before leaving the ring as CDW went off the air.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans is backstage watching Riff's promo and he wonders why he has so much hate.)
*Josh Polson walks up to him, with the timekeeper's bell in hand, and a recorder which is unseen by Evans*
Josh: You want to prove you don't have an alter-ego? All your recent (bear with me before you deny said promos) all your recent promos have had 1 thing in common *holds up bell* So if you DON'T have an alter-ego as you say you shouldn't act out of character when i do this
*Josh rings the bell, before putting it on a crate and crossing his arms*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
*Josh Polson walks up to him, with the timekeeper's bell in hand, and a recorder which is unseen by Evans*
Josh: You want to prove you don't have an alter-ego? All your recent (bear with me before you deny said promos) all your recent promos have had 1 thing in common *holds up bell* So if you DON'T have an alter-ego as you say you shouldn't act out of character when i do this

(Evans dips his head but quickly lifts it with a smirk)

"Ring it again.... I am warning you..."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

*Josh picks up the bell and looks between it and Kevin*
Josh: Hang on did you just warn me? about what?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:55 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you wanting something from me...."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

Danny D stops Harry from leaving

Danny D: Hold on, you stopped me from leaving, now its my turn. You say i told you all to 'get fucked' when Me and lucker asked for our pink slips. When did i ever say that? My heart wasn't in managing and i wanted to be able to actually wrestl again. I never left to spite the fans or anything, and i never told anyone that they should get fucked. Your putting words into my mouth. I also never said you ask the fans for their respect, but you pander to them. You just said that you do stuff to hear them cheer, that's pandering. Now mocing on to the arrogance in yur step. You are the best? Really? Hen where's that belt? Where's that world belt that should signify that you are the best? Oh, you don't have it... You always brag about those 20 world titles but always fail to mention how you won and lost most of those belts in your daddies' company when you were given title shots pretty much every ppv, even after you were shut down. I lost my extreme heavyweight belt to you, not to mention my hair, and i get not even my contractually guaranteed rematch. You lose the efnw belt to me, and you get rematches until you beat me. You talk about how you are the best, but where are your accomplishments to back that up? Shawn Michaels has had 10 matches of the year as voted by Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Undertaker has had many man awards, and he is a guaranteed first ballot hall of famer. Danny D has had more slammies than anyone in history. All you've got is a belt you've lost as many times as you've won. And cockiness. Look at the fans, look how much they booed your cockiness. You weren't even paying attention, were you? They even started a "shut up, harry" chant there for a second. Because, your title of being the best is debateable. I damn near beat you in my first year in pro wrestling. I took a so-called seasoned veteran, the "best", to his limit when i was 22 years old. Call yourself the hardest working, and i might believe you, but the best? Not even in my top 10.

Off: your really making it difficult by being face but rp'ing as a heel.
Harry Jones: “Danny, your egocentric attitude offends me. By walking out on CWW, you ‘hypothetically’ told us all that you didn’t want to be part of our promotion. You are nothing but an ongoing series of lies and moralities. I was never given title shots because of any management disparities; I was awarded championship matches because I after all these long years of dedication to the industry I love, I deserved to main event that over company. Sure, you have had a not-so-shabby career yourself, but what have you done in CWW? Well let me see, you have bragged about being a multiple slammy award winner in a currently not-existent promotion. You have lied about the Universe’s opinion of me. And well, I cannot think of any other accolades which you have achieved over here. I never brag about being a twenty-three time world champion, but if you want to bring my success into the occasion, then I want you to know the true story behind my triumphs. I am a twenty-three time champion because I deserve to be, and I have got hundreds of scars to prove it. My father never asked me to jump from a thirty foot platform and break my neck in the process. My dad never wanted me to fall through barbed wire, or to be set on fire, but I took these bumps head on because I am a champion. I do not need my name engraved on a irrelevant shiny belt, because I know that I am a champion, which is the difference between you and I. The champion knows no limits and fears nothing, not even fear it self. In order to be a champion, the champion needs to prove himself as a champion, and after thirteen long years in the industry I have done just that. Dominic, if you want to take my unorthodox attitude into question, then I will tell you right now that my outlook is not one based on self obsession or arrogance; I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished. I am proud of who I am…there will never be another Harry Jones!”

Danny looks as if he wants to retort, but Jones cuts his off.

Harry Jones: “Shut your mouth! Listen to this crowd, they love me; and I love them. I respect you, Danny…but I have never liked you. I respect your accolades and your unprecedented legacy, but I do not respect the way you parade your history around like it even matters here. Nothing that you say matters unless you are willing to put your money where your mouth is, and judging by the formality of my broken and bruised body, I am willing to do just that; but the question is, is the high and mighty Danny D willing to prove himself worthy of his ‘oh so many accolades’? I will see you on Revolution, this conversation is over.”

Harry nods at the fans in the arena, before walking through the curtain.

OT: Sorry I had to end it because I am posting the show now. Lol I'm not RPing as a heel, just a face with the attitude of a tweener. Harry is like face Christian in a sense, cocky but respected. I love rping with ya though, we seem to bring out the best in each other.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you wanting something from me...."
*Josh picks up the little hammer*
Josh: For the record i just wanted to prove that Kevin does have a roomie in his head*
*Josh rings the bell*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

Josh: For the record i just wanted to prove that Kevin does have a roomie in his head*
*Josh rings the bell*

(Kevin Evans dips his head and lifts it again he is smiling)

"hey Josh! Whats with the bell?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

Josh: Timekeeper got pissed at me for no reason and made me go polish his bell the douche
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

Josh: Timekeeper got pissed at me for no reason and made me go polish his bell the douche

(Evans looks at the recorder)

"Why do you have a recorder?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

*Josh in a very bad imitation of R-Truth*
Josh: Coz there are conspiracies everywhere man like how went to WAR and suddenly started losing ... LITTLE JIMMY!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

Josh: Coz there are conspiracies everywhere man like how went to WAR and suddenly started losing ... LITTLE JIMMY!

(Kevin Evans is looking really strangly at Josh)

"Stop stalling me. Why do you have it?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

Josh: I digressed with the voice but my intentions are the same y'know when peeps want me to join their teams or sumthin right? wll i hide out and listen and record to see i there are bad intentions being spoke about, if there are i go in the ring on Monday and cane their ar-es
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

Josh: I digressed with the voice but my intentions are the same y'know when peeps want me to join their teams or sumthin right? wll i hide out and listen and record to see i there are bad intentions being spoke about, if there are i go in the ring on Monday and cane their ar-es

(Evans is not amused)

"You have been on my case lately, explain yourself now."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

(Evans is not amused)

Josh: Alright this is you and me just moments ago hopefully i can jog you memory with this
*Josh puts an earbud in Kevin's ear and presses play*
Kevin: "Ring it again.... I am warning you...
Kevin:'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you want something from me...

*Josh presses stop and looks at Kevin*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Evans cracks his neck)

*Josh rings the bell*

(Evans is not amused)

Josh: Alright this is you and me just moments ago hopefully i can jog you memory with this
*Josh puts an earbud in Kevin's ear and presses play*
Kevin: "Ring it again.... I am warning you...
Kevin:'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you want something from me...

*Josh presses stop and looks at Kevin*

(Kevin Evans smiles and laughs)

"It is not my voice man. I think you have the wrong person! (Laughs)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next