The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 am

*Josh Polson is walking through the corridors thinking about how to break the news to Kevin Evans that he has an alter-ego*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 am

The Mexican Mafia are still in the arena.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

Harry Jones: “Danny, you don’t need to tell me why you attacked me; I already know. You wanted to be noticed…but don’t we all. My entire life has been a folly of one man making endless sacrifices in order to earn the respect of his peers, the CWW Universe. Screwing me out of the number one Contendership was the most foolish decision of your entire life, because not only am I good on the microphone; I’m not too rusty in the ring, either. No but seriously, Danny, I will shove a pencil up your ear and rip out that peanut sized brain of yours. Nobody messes with me and lives on to fight another day, and I thought you would have learned from your mistakes from what happened the last time we squared off. Sure, it was the greatest match in recent memory; but I won that match…and if it is another match you want, then I will beat you again. Danny, if you actually stuck around to wrestle then these people would consider you to be the best; but you are not the best – I am! If you wanted to be noticed or respected, you should have just asked for a match…but as per usual, I will be the man with my hand raised up in the air…”
Danny:hold up, Peanut sized brain? If i'm correct, i'm the one who has been giving you strategy since you have had this major run. You needed me. I'm the one who got you arrested and your daddy, and took control of the company. And yes, you beat me. But, just like the giants beating the patriots in 2007, you got lucky. 9 times out of 10, i'll win that fight. Harry, now you're the one underestimating me. Let me remind you who i am. 10 time efnw and efnw extreme heavyweight champion, efnw grand slam champion, 23 slammy awards. And i didn't leave efnw, it wasn't my fault that the plane crashed on the way to defend my efnw championship. But, let's not talk about the past, let's not about my surgically repaired neck. Let's not talk about all the rehab and the conditioning i needed to just stand here right now. Let's talk about the here and now. That match you mentioned was years ago. You always seem to talk about that match like it automatically means that you are the best ever, and will always be the best ever. Yes, great match, one of the best in the modern era. Which is why you can't hold it over me. One mistep by you, and that match would have been mine. Now, i've got a match on revolution this week, and you'll see the changed man i am. But, before i leave this ring, i want to leave you and all of the men and women who bought tickets to this show. Harry jonee lies to you all. He says that he likes you, and then a year later, he hates you again, then likes you. You all boo me, because i cost your favorite the title. But what has he done to show you that he's the good guy? Because he lies to you? I know what you would say "because he fights to be where he is.". Well, what about me and my fight? I fight and i'm honest. I never say i hate you people and then turn around and say i like you. We hae always had the same relationship: i don't care whether i get boos or cheers. Some food for thought as you wait for revolution.

Danny drops his mic and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm

As Danny D walks backstage, he hears a clap and turns his head to see the Mexican Mafia standing to one side.

AR:Very good, Mr. D. You know, we used to respect Harry Jones, but ever since he decided to give the fans another chance, he lost it all. So that's why we wish you the utmost luck in this little rivalry with Jones. And if you just happen to need some help with anything, I remember you helping me out last week despite me asking for it. So even if you don't want any help, Peste and Guerra will be around for you.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

(Kevin Evans is sitting around backstage just reading a book)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

*Dustin Shore's music hits the PA system, and he comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos, wearing a nice-looking suit. He walks right down the ramp with a purpose, and the camera highlights a podium set up in the ring with red carpet. Dustin steps between the ropes, and goes and stands behind the podium. He raises his arms as if crucified, looking down before letting his arms drop and he raises his head, looking around at the crowd.*

Dustin Shore: Power to the people, says the mind behind the idea of our upcoming pay-per-view, Battle Ground. A place where the people vote on the matches, the stipulations, and even the opponents. Yes, you get to choose who faces Hardcore Demon for his newly won CWW World Heavyweight Championship. Your choices are between Mosiac, Azazel, and me, the Dynamite superstar and former CWW Champion myself, Dustin Shore. I hate jumping to conclusions, but I do not trust you all to make the right choice. As you stand now, you would not vote for me because of your personal bias. Many of you don't like me, the way I do business, the way I go about doing what I do best.

Others of you would vote me down for another reason: because I am the single greatest threat to Hardcore Demon's latest CWW Championship reign. And that isn't bragging, it is fact. You may have seen Demon fight five other men off to win the CWW Title, but all five of them were able to walk out. My opponent, Michael Chains, still has not been cleared to return to action! I defeated him totally and utterly, and I did severe damage to his leg.

No matter which way you slice it, CWW fans don't instill the greatest faith in myself that they know which decision is the right one. So I have called this address of the fans, here and watching at home. You all know that if I were to face Demon at Battle Ground, I would leave as CWW Champion for a second time! No one can challenge what I have accomplished, the skillset I have used time and time again to destroy my competition. Mosiac, Azazel, congrats on qualifying for voting, but in a way you aren't really qualified at all. I am the clear, the obvious, and the only choice to take the CWW Title from Hardcore Demon! If anyone believes me wrong, by all means, this is an open forum! Bring yourself down here and I can be very civil about setting you straight.

*Dustin looks over the podium towards the entrance ramp.*

OOC: TBC by Demon, Camp of Chase/Mosiac, Azazel or War authority figure
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 pm

(Kevin Evans is watching Dustin's promo from backstage on a crate)
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff

*Riff, having just arrived, and heard of what had gone down in the past day, walks around backstage in his thoughts. He turns a corner and spots Kevin sitting on his crate. He pauses, pretty steamed, before walking to Kevin. He smacks the book to the floor. And stares at Kevin for a moment.*

Riff Radley: Ok, asshole, gigs up. You want a piece of me? Let's go. Right now.

Off: Permission to attack? Razz After you respond of course and I'm guessing Kevin is nice Kevin right now? Not Classic?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff

*Riff, having just arrived, and heard of what had gone down in the past day, walks around backstage in his thoughts. He turns a corner and spots Kevin sitting on his crate. He pauses, pretty steamed, before walking to Kevin. He smacks the book to the floor. And stares at Kevin for a moment.*

Off: Permission to attack? Razz After you respond of course and I'm guessing Kevin is nice Kevin right now? Not Classic?

OT: Not just yet... yes he is in nice mode.

(Kevin Evans stares at his book then at Riff, then back at the book)

"Hey Riff, whats going on? [Evans picks up his book] Why you angry? Have I done something to you?"

(Evans shakes his hand)
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff

"Hey Riff, whats going on? [Evans picks up his book] Why you angry? Have I done something to you?"

(Evans shakes his hand)

*Riff looks dumbstruck, unable to think up words to respond with. Riff rips his hand a way from Kevin.*

Riff Radley: So now you're the one trying to play mind games! Why the hell would I not be angry? You've gone on two rants about me in the past several days! I beat you Wednesday and now you can't seem to get over yourself about how you aren't going to be overlooked, you stupid shit!

Off: I was thinking Riff gets angry that Kevin's messing with him, plows him over his crate and then yells at him as he walks away?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff

(Evans shakes his hand)

*Riff looks dumbstruck, unable to think up words to respond with. Riff rips his hand a way from Kevin.*

Riff Radley: So now you're the one trying to play mind games! Why the hell would I not be angry? You've gone on two rants about me in the past several days! I beat you Wednesday and now you can't seem to get over yourself about how you aren't going to be overlooked, you stupid shit!

Off: I was thinking Riff gets angry that Kevin's messing with him, plows him over his crate and then yells at him as he walks away?

OT: Great idea, that will give me another idea for a promo tonight, sure go ahead

(Kevin Evans raises his eye brows)

"I remember you beat me on Wednesday, but I know I have not cut any rants to be honest, I have not been in that ring since wednesday... So I think you have got me confused with someone else Riff. Please don't swear, it is not cool."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff

(Evans shakes his hand)

OT: Great idea, that will give me another idea for a promo tonight, sure go ahead

"I remember you beat me on Wednesday, but I know I have not cut any rants to be honest, I have not been in that ring since wednesday... So I think you have got me confused with someone else Riff. Please don't swear, it is not cool."

Off: Is bad language frowned upon in CWW? I haven't read the rules in a while I guess. Anyways...

*Riff stares at Kevin, still completely dumbstruck.*

Riff Radley: Really? You have no recollection of whining about getting a match against me for your own title? You have no recollection of saying that you're going to "destroy my ass" in a ladder match? Really?!

*Riff pauses a moment, then seems to almost understand.*

Riff Radley: You are screwing with me, trying to get in my head. "Oops! I have not been in that ring since Wednesday! You got me confused with somebody else!" No, I don't care! You aren't getting in my head that easy! HELL NO!

*Riff smacks down the book again before tackling Kevin into the equipment and other crates and such behind him. Riff gets up, looks down at a hurt Kevin Evans for a moment before yelling at him.*

Riff Radley: I'M GONNA FIGURE OUT WHAT EVER IT IS YOU'RE UP TO EVAN'S! BELIEVE ME! I'M GONNA!

[i]*Riff tips a ladder down out of rage, just barely missing Kevin. Riff walks away, heading to his locker room and thinking of making a promo.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Riff

(Evans shakes his hand)

Off: Is bad language frowned upon in CWW? I haven't read the rules in a while I guess. Anyways...

*Riff stares at Kevin, still completely dumbstruck.*

Riff Radley: Really? You have no recollection of whining about getting a match against me for your own title? You have no recollection of saying that you're going to "destroy my ass" in a ladder match? Really?!

*Riff pauses a moment, then seems to almost understand.*

Riff Radley: You are screwing with me, trying to get in my head. "Oops! I have not been in that ring since Wednesday! You got me confused with somebody else!" No, I don't care! You aren't getting in my head that easy! HELL NO!

*Riff smacks down the book again before tackling Kevin into the equipment and other crates and such behind him. Riff gets up, looks down at a hurt Kevin Evans for a moment before yelling at him.*

Riff Radley: I'M GONNA FIGURE OUT WHAT EVER IT IS YOU'RE UP TO EVAN'S! BELIEVE ME! I'M GONNA!

[i]*Riff tips a ladder down out of rage, just barely missing Kevin. Riff walks away, heading to his locker room and thinking of making a promo.

OOC: No, it just evans lol

(Evans is laying near the wall, in some pain, he is completely confused.)
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Off: I'll put up Riff's promo tomorrow, I gotta head out at the moment. Nice RP man.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm

RifRad wrote:
Off: I'll put up Riff's promo tomorrow, I gotta head out at the moment. Nice RP man.

Same to you, man. Catch ya later.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am

(Kevin Evans is walking about after been attacked by Riff, when he is stopped by someone)

TBC by anyone (Sam if you want to)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is in the gym he is the foam area of the gym, he is jumping off the highest point of the area and trying to master a new move Harry Jones told him about, he called it the Antichrist Leg Drop, where he jumps from the top and lean backwards, holding his feet in his right hand while his left hand is in the air. his whole body is like tilted in a 'D' shaped arch, then he sways forwards and does an awesome leg drop, but Jayden does not grab his feet and does a belly flop onto the foam!)

"Damn it! Not again!"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
*Josh Polson walks up to him with a little bit of trepidation*
Josh: S'up man? I watched your promo do you remember anything from it?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

(Kevin Evans looks at him)

"Josh, I have no clue what you are talking about. I have never done any promos since Wednesday."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

"Josh, I have no clue what you are talking about. I have never done any promos since Wednesday."
*Josh slumps after hearing those words*
Josh: ya did which in turn leads me to the following conclusion you do have an alter-ego
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:12 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:

*Josh slumps after hearing those words*
Josh: ya did which in turn leads me to the following conclusion you do have an alter-ego

(Evans can't seem to figure out why Josh says he has one)

"Josh, I am normal, I don't have any "alter ego"! I really don't! and I have never done any promo!"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 am

War Results (8/1/2011):
Live in Seattle, WA

Singles Match
Mark "Razor" Jones vs Lionel Deathshot

Both these men are heavy hitters & can battle with the biggest & baddest, which is a big reason as to why Matt Dean made this match tonight on War. Both men hit the other with as big of hits as they could muster, but Mark was the one who scored the victory by countering The Elimination into Full Force Impact.

Matt Dean Announcement

Matt Dean announced that Hardcore Pulveriser & Josh Polson will go 1 on 1 in a 2/3 Falls Match later tonight to determine the 3 stipulations for the fans to choose from in their match at Battle Ground.

Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic Backstage Segment

Jordan & Calvin spoke about the Triple Threat Tag Team Match that is tonight's main event & Calvin volunteered to be Mosaic's partner in the match.

CWW Cruiserweight Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
Kevin Evans (c) vs Santiago Del Rosario vs Christian Storm vs Riff Radley

Kevin did an awful lot of talking over the course of the week & it was time to put up or shut up, as he would defend his Cruiserweight Championship against 3 of the best cruiserweights in CWW today. Kevin looked hell bent on retaining, but Santiago looked awfully close to adding a new title to his resume, as well as the Cage Championship. Santiago looked to have Kevin beaten, but Riff Radley pulled Santiago off the pin & drilled him with a violent spike DDT before scoring the pinfall & the Cruiserweight Championship.

Criss Menace Backstage Segment

Criss was seen walking backstage, when Azazel approached him. Azazel explained that he was looking for a partner & wanted to have Criss be that man as his partner. Criss said he will think about it & walked down the hallway, as Azazel looked on.

Interview with Chris James

Chris spoke about how he has now gone downhill since Tribute to the Troops & that he was going to get back on the winning track tonight by issuing an open challenge to any superstar in CWW to fight him.

Singles Match
Chris James vs ???

Chris looked ready to fight & couldn't care less about who his opponent would be, but it all changed when Zane Walker, making a 1 time appearance, came out to accept the challenge. Chris protested this, saying that Zane isn't under contract with CWW anymore. Zane told Chris that while he is no longer an active CWW performer, he is still apart of CWW & that gave him the right to accept the challenge. The match went as scheduled & Chris was not pleased with this. Both men put on an amazing match, with Zane getting the duke by hitting a Paydirt, followed by the Zane Splash for the pin.

Dustin Shore Backstage Promo

Dustin spoke about Battle Ground, saying that he is the only logical & reasonable choice to face Hardcore Demon for the CWW Championship at the PPV, but the fans won't even make the right choice, as they are too stupid to do anything right. He then went on to talk about the Triple Threat Tag Team Match that is on later tonight, saying that he has found a partner & he will be revealed when the time comes for the match.

The Camp of Chase Attack Segment

The Camp of Chase were seen attacking someone backstage & that someone happened to be Criss Menace. Criss did all he could to fight them off, but a huge chair shot to the head by Mosaic was enough to put Criss down & out. The Camp of Chase smirked at their work & walked away.

2 out of 3 Falls Match
Hardcore Pulveriser vs Josh Polson

Both men put on a clinic of great wrestling in this match, as the fans were eagerly on the edge of their seats. Pulveriser managed to score the 1st fall within 5 minutes of the match beginning by forcing Josh to tap out to the Dragon Sleeper. After scoring the fall, Pulveriser announced that 1 of the 3 stipulations would be an "I Quit" Match. 10 minutes later in the match, Josh scored the 2nd fall after countering the Pulveriser Bomb into a small package for the pin. Josh then announced that the 2nd of the 3 stipulations would be a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Both men fought tooth & nail to gain the right to name the final match type, but neither man would get that honor, as they were both counted out. Matt Dean came out afterwards & announced that the 3rd & final choice will be a Steel Cage Match.

Interview with Azazel

Azazel looked absolutely pissed off about Criss being attacked & guaranteed that The Camp of Chase were going to severely pay for it. regardless of whether or not he has a partner in the match tonight.

Battle Ground Hype

The matches for Battle Ground were hyped.

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Dustin Shore & ??? vs Azazel & ??? vs Mosaic & Calvin Hobbs

Dustin revealed his partner to be Omega & the combatants didn't seem happy about Dustin's choice of partner, as Omega is indeed a force to be reckoned with. Azazel told the world he didn't have a partner, but everyone was treated to a surprise as none other than the CWW Champion Hardcore Demon stepped up to take part. The match itself was a violent war, with no team being able to get any sort of advantage & people being thrown around all over the place. The end of the match came when Mosaic attempted a Shock Treatment Backbreaker on Azazel, but Demon nailed Mosaic with a monstrous big boot, giving Azazel the chance to escape Mosaic's grasp & chokeslam Mosaic for the victory. Both Demon & Azazel celebrated the victory as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 am

(Kevin Evans is in a pissed off mood, since he lost his title to Riff Radely. He heads towards the curtion with a mike in hand)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 am

The Mexican Mafia are in the gym, working on moves for their Gauntlet match with Jake Lyndon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next