The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The King of G Dan
Jobber
Jobber
The King of G Dan

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 am

sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, im kinda new
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:15 am

The King of G Dan wrote:
sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, im kinda new

You did bro. The app thread is on the front page. And at least yours is somewhat realistic, unlike the last 2 people to sign up
Back to top Go down
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 am

dawg ya know you can accept me now.
Back to top Go down
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 am

broski is holding up his left finger in the shape of an L and his right finger in the shape of an I and dawg ya know how he is just broski
Back to top Go down
Antwon
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 am

Captain mexico arrives and looks for a caucasion lady
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 am

OT: Marik is the GM of Revolution for the next two weeks. I want him to debut Kujo's dude tbh. And Jake you need to send him all the shit for the feud.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Marik is the GM of Revolution for the next two weeks. I want him to debut Kujo's dude tbh. And Jake you need to send him all the shit for the feud.

You go, I cbf
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Hazza wrote:

You go, I cbf
You know it better than I do tbh
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Hazza wrote:

You go, I cbf
You know it better than I do tbh

You should have tha details too
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 am

The Following has been posted on CWW.com

The Charlie Bernham Super Fantastic Entertainment Hour of Entertainment

[After a bit of super irritating music plays we are taken to what looks to be a cafe on the outside of the cafe there is one table with two chairs and the umbrella is up, just then Charlie Bernham takes a seat on one of the chairs]

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 AustinAries01_display_image

'Hi I am you host of the Charlie Bernham Super Fantastic Entertainment Hour of Entertainment, now this is the first show so I will give you the rundown right now, so as I have already said my name is Charlie Bernham, I like old movies and long walks on the beach and this is my super awesome show which will feature a super awesome guest host voted by you my fans'

[We are then shown footage of numerous people all of which are so called fans, just then a French Man appears on the screen(obviously Charlie wearing a beret)]

(in a exaggerated French accent)

'Hoho my name is Pierre and for ze Host of Sharliie Bernham's Show I wood like 'the Heerreeetttic' Dan Masqwell as he is all Class, Bonjour'

[We are then taken to a Cowboy(Who is Charlie yet again but this time with Bleached Blond Hair and a stetson)]

(in some phony Texan accent)

'Howdy There The name is Tex and I would like to see The Revolution World Champion Dan Maskell on the show as he is tough and a Fighter, Yup'

[We are then taken to some women(Charlie in a wig and a dress)]

'my name is Charlene and I would like to see the Heretic Dan Maskell as the host as he is so Dreamy'

[After this we go back to Charlie who is still sitting at the table but this time he has a plate of Fish 'n' Chips in front of him]

'So you people have spoken so allow me to introduce you to The Revolution World Champion Dan Maskell'

[As Dan walks towards Charlie some artificial Clapping can be heard, before Dan and Charlie shake hands and hug, Dan then sits down opposite Charlie]

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 1120_xfnbxjetbj_vlarge

'Thanks for inviting me on the Show Charlie, even though it has only been on for like 20 mins I am your biggest fan, so what do you want to talk about?'

[Charlie looks a bit confused before digging into his pocket and pulling out the script]

'The Most Important Subject we can talk about Dan can you guess what it is?'

'I Know it is you the host Charlie Bernham'

'That is correct well done Homie'

[Dan and Charlie then High Five]

'So we have now come to an important part of the show and that is where me and Dan are going to discuss CDW, so let's be honest CWW was not my night when I was defeated by That Alcoholic Bob Tahom'

'Yeah That was Bare embarrassing Bruv'

'Shut up you lost this week too, anyways Dan we are going to play Word Association with the remaining CDW Rookies so are you ready?'

[As Dan nods someone from behind the camera shouts out 'Derek Bronson']

'I like him and I am saying that as I am scared he will come round my house and Stab Me'

'Yeah Jordan Chase was right to accept him'

[The Name 'Jeff Nowell' is then shouted out]

'Homo Stoner, I totally banged him the other week'

'You Did what? Sick ****'

'No Not that way, you know what I mean'

[As Dan and Charlie Laugh the name 'Jayden Robertson' is shouted out]

'Afro Thunder totally I mean come on he calls himself Thunder and he has a Afro, if you don't believe tell me then who this is'

[A picture then comes up on the screen]

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 Afro-Thunder

'That is totally him, no doubt about it, wonder why they call him Thunder'

'As He is all Talk no action'

[Just then A loud ZING can be heard as if it was played over a tannoy, 'Carlos Maslow' is then shouted out]

'Religious Nut Job, who does he think he is that religious nut from Doctor house'

'Oh Yeah, L-O-L'

[As Dan and Charlie Laugh and do a double high five, 'Yusuf Ali' is shouted out]

'You ever seen that film My Name is Khan, where that spaz keeps shouting out my name is Khan and I am not a terrorist, well that is him'

'O-M-G that is so true'

[As the video plays Dan and Charlie can be heard laughing, 'Charlie Bernham' is then shouted out]

'He is the best rookie out of the bunch I believe super talented and charismatic he is epic'

'I Know right he is Hench beyond all meaning, who can beat him as I certainly can't'

'Right that is the rookies discussed what is next?'

'It's time for The Premier of 'The Reckless one saves the world' so what will happen is we shall show you people a video of how I will save the world from something horrible and today is homeless people'

[We are then shown a clip which is filmed earlier this day it shows Charlie walking down a street where there are loads of homeless people]

'It is a shame really I am sure this place was really nice but now look at it these sorry excuses for people using this place as a toilet, well I am going to solve that watch this'

[Charlie then reaches into his pocket and holds in the air a bottle of beer and a $10 dollar bill causing all the tramps to gather round him, Charlie then stands on the wall acting like he is going to preach to these people]

'Brothers and sisters look at yourself you are living on the streets and I know the way you can save yourself are you ready to hear it?'

[All the tramps nod]

'Get a Fucking Job'

[As Charlie laughs he then hops down the other side of the wall before running off, we are then taken back to Dan and Charlie who are still sitting outside of the cafe with a mound of Plates, Glasses and Bottles unevenly stacked in front of them]

'Unfortunately that is all we have time for today, I would like to thank you people for Voting Dan to be my host and I would like to thank Dan for appearing'

'no Problem'

'So Remember I am Charlie Bernham and I am going to win CDW'

[Dan and Charlie then get up from the chairs and leg it as the owner of the Cafe runs out shouting 'Oi You need to pay for you food', just then the camera shuts off]

The Following is a Charlie Bernham Production made by the Charlie Bernham to win CDW Foundation promoted by Charlie Bernham

(c)Charlie Bernham All rights reserved

Code:
Charlie Bernham
Dan Maskell
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

(Devin Smith is backstage throwing stuff around pissed about losing to Brad Pitt)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 am

Take Michael DeJesus from tha roster
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 am

Dan Maskell and Charlie Bernham are in the hall way.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:04 am

*Josh arrives at the arena and looks at the Tribute to the Troops Card*

Josh: *whistles* CWW Death Match? Hopefully Hardcore's stamina is second to none or he will be the one to die come next Saturday
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 am

OOC: I still haven't got any shit for whatever, Jake...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am

(Hunter J is walking around with his case in hand)

(Kevin Evans has his title around his waist)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is chuckling about that promo)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 am

Acceleration Results (7/8/2011):

- Adam Chatfield defeated The Assassin at 5:34 via submission to the ankle lock following a Thorn return promo, distracting Assassin long enough for Adam to hit a German Suplex & lock in the ankle lock, causing the tap out.
- Santiago Del Rosario defeated Omega via pinfall at 9:44 after countering Omega's 100% Bomb attempt with a Sunset Flip.
Promo: Tribute to the Troops Hype.
- Peste, Guerra & Hambre defeated Tiger Boy & The Flips at 13:45 via pinfall by Peste on Tiger Boy following a high cross body off the top rope.
- Lionel Deathshot defeated Derek Aonai at 12:32 via pinfall after hitting The Elimination following a distraction from Alexander Gibson.
Promo: Angel Rodriguez & Criss Menace Tale of the Tape.
- Criss Menace defeated Angel Rodriguez at 16:58 via disqualification after Christian Storm pulled the referee out of the ring before he could count Angel down for 3 & slapped the referee across the face, causing the DQ. Christian smirked at his work, as Criss didn't look very happy & Acceleration went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:21 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 Ban3-17

{Derek Bronson is sitting on the couch in his locker room, listening away to the Acceleration theme song on his Ipod}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

Harry Jones is seen sitting in his locker room reading his own biography
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 am

Mitch wrote:
''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Chris James walks around the arena ticked off at Dustin words and plan on shutting him up.

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway after seeing The Assassin's promo & how he stormed off in a hurry because of Thorn*
Chris James:So if it isn't ''The Cobra'' himself,Hardcore Demon.You have any plans to attack someone like you always do.

*Demon shakes his head in dismay & smirks*

Demon: "It's called every man for himself, boy. Something you seem to have no concept of heading into Tribute to the Troops."
Chris James:**Glares at him**You know you just got lucky if I hadn't fooled around trying to spear you again, I would of just give you a immediate Spinebuster.So if you have balls to face me again then I recommend you just face me at the next show of Monday Night War.

OT:Probably make a Heel Change for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Kyle Myers is seen sitting in the locker room burning Harry Jones' diary- er, biography.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Backstage, in the MM locker room, Angel Rodriguez has Peste, Guerra and Hambre around a table, discussing battle plans.

AR: A good win on Acceleration for you three and I'm still the Acceleration champion. Overall, a good night and we are still the most dominant force in CWW, but we still have a few problems. Peste, Guerra, you two will be defending your Tag Team titles against Hardcore Pulveriser and Lionel Deathshot on Monday. If you lose, then you have let us down just as badly as Hambre did on Revolution and you will get your rematch immediately on Wednesday. Hambre, on Wednesday Night Revolution, you will win back the Cruiserweight title, or else. Then we go into Sunday, and whether you have any titles between you, which you had better, I come out as World champion. Got it?

P, G and H: Yes.

AR: Good. Now hit the practice ring and make sure we have three titles by Revolution.

Peste, Guerra and Hambre leave the locker room, as Angel looks at his Acceleration title and sighs.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Chris James walks around the arena ticked off at Dustin words and plan on shutting him up.

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway after seeing The Assassin's promo & how he stormed off in a hurry because of Thorn*
Chris James:So if it isn't ''The Cobra'' himself,Hardcore Demon.You have any plans to attack someone like you always do.

*Demon shakes his head in dismay & smirks*

Demon: "It's called every man for himself, boy. Something you seem to have no concept of heading into Tribute to the Troops."
Chris James:**Glares at him**You know you just got lucky if I hadn't fooled around trying to spear you again, I would of just give you a immediate Spinebuster.So if you have balls to face me again then I recommend you just face me at the next show of Monday Night War.

OT:Probably make a Heel Change for him.

Off: I can make it happen on War.

*Demon just shakes his head & stands up. He removes his shades & stares at Chris*

Demon: "If there is one thing I don't tolerate around here, it is disrespect from punks & losers like you. If anyone is lucky, it should be you only because I let you walk away on Monday. You should also be thankful you were given a 2nd chance at the CWW Championship, after you got your ass handed to you at Road to the Throne. Yet, you seem to have the audacity to say I got lucky? I should kill you where you stand right now, but I can wait until this Monday, to put you out of your misery. Now get the hell out of my sight, before I waste my energy on kicking your ass right now."

*Demon shoves Chris down with his baseball bat*
Back to top Go down
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 am

Broski listens to his song on the radio
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:03 am

Yea Marik I'll send ya what you need to know like tomorrow night or the next morning, I dunno if I'll get on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next