The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:29 am

War Results (7/4/2011):
Live in San Antonio, TX

US National Anthem

The US National Anthem opened the show, with all of the fans in attendance, the commentators, War superstars & vixens, GM Matt Dean & Chairman Shane McMahon, standing up in a moment of silence as the national anthem is played. Once the anthem had finished playing, the fans gave a huge round of applause & were cheering non-stop. They continued to chant “USA-USA-USA” repeatedly.

Singles Match
Hardcore Demon vs Chris James

The show’s action kicked off with a huge bang, as Chris James went 1 on 1 for the first time ever with “The Cobra” Hardcore Demon. The match started out fast paced, but the pace began to slow as the match went on. The match lasted for a good 20 minutes & neither man could seem to put the other man away. Demon thought he had Chris after a thunderous chokeslam, but Chris kicked out. Chris later on thought he had Demon after hitting a huge spear, but Demon kicked out. As both men struggled to their feet, Chris attempted a spear, but Demon side-stepped him, sending Chris hard into the corner. Chris stumbled backwards & into the grasp of Demon, who drilled him with a Cobra Death Drop before managing to score the winning pinfall. After the match was over, both men were face to face & Demon nodded at Chris in a huge show of respect before leaving the ring.

Interview with Azazel

Azazel spoke about his huge match at Tribute to the Troops against Brock, saying that this is a dream match for him. Azazel also spoke about the 8 Man Tag Team Match he is a part of tonight, where he teams with Brock, Derek Aonai & Michael Chains against Dustin Shore, Alexander Gibson, Hardcore Pulveriser & Lionel Deathshot. Azazel guaranteed that someone was going to suffer the Torture Rack.

Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn Backstage Segment

Diego & Zeke are talking backstage about their comments towards Criss Menace earlier in the week & the match coming up next.

Opponent of Choice Match
Criss Menace vs Omega/Zeke Zahn/Diego Garza

Omega, Zeke & Diego stood in the ring, awaiting Criss’ arrival. Criss’ music started playing & Criss was seen just arriving at the arena. He got out of his car & headed towards the ring area. Criss charged out through the curtain & met all 3 men head on. He fought them all off & got his hands on Diego. Criss threw him into the corner & started to brutalize him with knees to the mid-section & face, all due to the comments Diego made earlier in the week about his dead parents. Zeke tried to intervene, but Criss drilled him with The Guillotine. Omega decided to fight another day & walked away from ringside. Criss then grabbed the steel steps & smashed them against the skull of Diego. Criss then placed the steel steps across the back of Diego’s head & grabbed Zeke. Criss set Zeke up & drilled him hard with The Epidemic on the steel steps with Diego’s head underneath. Diego was absolutely unconscious, as Zeke held the back of his neck. Criss then grabbed a steel chair & held the top of it to the throat of Zeke. He slammed the legs of the chair down on the steel steps with Diego’s head still underneath, which caused the top of the chair into Zeke’s throat. Zeke held his throat & started coughing up blood, as Criss stood over both men with his Cage Championship. John Watson made his War debut by appearing on the titantron & warned Criss that his time as Cage Champion will come to an end at Tribute to the Troops, saying that “The Doctor Is In”. Criss stared at the titantron with anger.

Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic Backstage Segment

Jordan, Calvin & Mosaic were discussing Mosaic’s match against the CWW Champion Mark “Razor” Jones. Jordan & Calvin told the CWW fans that Mosaic was going to do to Mark what was going to happen before Demon intervened last week.

Interview with Criss Menace

Criss was seen walking backstage, angry about everything that has happened tonight, when Josh Matthews approached him for a quick interview. Criss took the mic from him & told him to get out of sight. Criss looked into the camera & told the CWW fans that Diego & Zeke got exactly what they deserved tonight for what they said about his dead parents. Criss said that Diego & Zeke picked the wrong fight to begin with.

8 Man Tag Team Match
Hardcore Pulveriser, Lionel Deathshot, Alexander Gibson & Dustin Shore vs Michael Chains, Derek Aonai, Azazel & Brock

All 8 men battled all over the ringside area during the closing moments of the match. During the scuffle, Alexander tagged himself in as Derek looked to hit Dustin with a Samoan Drop. Alexander knocked Derek out with a violent big boot to score the pinfall victory for his team.

Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn Medical Update

Jim Ross & Todd Grisham have reported that Zeke Zahn & Diego Garza have suffered serious injuries & they will be out of action for an undetermined amount of time.

Tribute to the Troops Vignette

A vignette played, showing the superstars of CWW talking about what it means to them to do Tribute to the Troops.

Non-Title Match
Mark “Razor” Jones vs Mosaic

This was Mosaic’s first 1 on 1 match on War & he had a huge test tonight as he went 1 on 1 with the CWW Champion Mark “Razor” Jones. Both of these monstrous big bulls took each other to the limit in this match, but after a minor distraction from Jordan Chase, Mosaic was able to score the victory after hitting Mark with the Shock Treatment Backbreaker before scoring the pinfall. After the match, Jordan & Calvin guaranteed that Mosaic was going to be the man responsible for bringing the CWW Championship to the Camp of Chase at Tribute to the Troops.

Interview with Omega

Josh Matthews asked Omega why he abandoned Diego & Zeke earlier in the night. Omega responded by saying that Diego & Zeke supposedly cut ties with him, so he felt no need to help him & he let them be put on the shelf by Criss. Omega went on to say that he will be going to the ring next to issue an open challenge.

Hardcore Pulveriser & Lionel Deathshot Backstage Segment

Pulveriser, Lionel & Alexander were in the locker room. Alexander shook hands with both Lionel Pulveriser before leaving. Pulveriser & Lionel discussed Tribute to the Troops, in which they promised to bring the CWW Tag Team Championships from Revolution to War.

Singles Match
Omega vs ???

Omega promised to issue an open challenge to anyone on War & he did. He stood in the ring & demanded that anyone come out to face him. The exciting & high-flying Santiago Del Rosario accepted the challenge & took Omega 100% by surprise in the early going. Omega eventually gained the advantage by nailing a violent clothesline to a flying Santiago. About 10 minutes later, Omega looked to put Santiago away with a 100% Bomb, but Santiago countered it with a Sunset Flip. He bridged the roll-up pin & scored a huge upset victory over Omega. Omega was on his knees in absolute shock & frustration over Santiago beating him, as Santiago celebrated a huge hard-fought victory on the outside. Matt Dean came out & made an announcement regarding the Cage Championship at Tribute to the Troops. He announced that a 6 Man Lethal Lockdown Match will take place at the event for the championship, as Criss defends against Omega, Santiago Del Rosario, John Watson, Christian Storm & Dan Bolt.

Tribute to the Troops PPV Hype

Jim Ross & Todd Grisham hyped the matches that were scheduled for Tribute to the Troops, with the latest addition of the CWW Cage Championship Match being added to the card.

4th of July Battle Royal Hype

Jim Ross & Todd Grisham talked about the 4th of July Battle Royal up next on War.

4th of July 20 Man Battle Royal
Participants:
Hardcore Demon, Brock, Criss Menace, Hardcore Pulveriser, Lionel Deathshot, Mark "Razor" Jones, Chris James, Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs, Mosaic, Omega, Christian Storm, Azazel, Alexander Gibson, Derek Aonai, Dan Bolt, Josh Polson, Dustin Shore, Michael Chains & Santiago Del Rosario
Order of Elimination:

- Christian Storm by Mark
- Derek Aonai by Alexander
- Alexander Gibson by Mark
- Dan Bolt by Dustin
- Dustin Shore by Chains
- Michael Chains by Pulveriser
- Josh Polson by Pulveriser & Lionel (Josh smashed a steel chair over the skull of Pulveriser as revenge for his elimination)
- Jordan Chase by Demon
- Omega by Santiago
- Santiago Del Rosario by Brock
- Brock by Calvin & Mosaic
- Calvin Hobbs by Azazel
- Azazel by Criss & Demon
- Chris James by Pulveriser & Lionel
- Hardcore Pulveriser by Demon
- Lionel Deathshot by Criss
- Criss Menace by Mosaic
- Mark Jones by Mosaic
- Mosaic by Demon

Demon scored the win in the battle royal as the fans went up in cheers for him. Demon exited the ring, grabbed the American flag, re-entered the ring, climbed to the 2nd rope in the corner & held the flag up with both arms as the fans cheered relentlessly & chanted “USA-USA-USA” repeatedly as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:12 am

Christian Storm walks around the arena looking for the man he plans on taking the Cage Championship from, Criss Menace

--------------------------------------------------

David Jackson arrives at the arena and heads to the gym to train.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:17 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Criss_10

*Criss Menace is seen walking backstage, more than proud of what he did to both Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn on War. He has his Cage Championship over his shoulder, then ________ approaches him*

TBC
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:23 am

Mitch wrote:

*Criss Menace is seen walking backstage, more than proud of what he did to both Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn on War. He has his Cage Championship over his shoulder, then ________ approaches him*

TBC

Christian Storm walks up to Menace and pulls his title off of his shoulder.

Well, well, well. If it isn't the Cage Champion criss Menace. If you ask me, I think this title looks about 14x greater on me. Wouldn't you agree?

He flips the championship belt on his shoulders and smirks
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 am

OT: Jake let's have another RP. You get to start this one.

And just a reminder, I am leaving on my 13 day holiday next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Jake let's have another RP. You get to start this one.

And just a reminder, I am leaving on my 13 day holiday next Thursday.

Jayden Robertson is walking around SCREAMING HARRY JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 am

CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Well, well, well. If it isn't the Cage Champion criss Menace. If you ask me, I think this title looks about 14x greater on me. Wouldn't you agree?

*Criss just looks at him funny, grabs his title back & shoves Christian hard, almost sending Christian down*

Criss: "The last time someone tried to take the title from me without defeating me for it, they got their ass kicked so severely, they never crossed my path again. At Tribute to the Troops, you have your chance, as do 4 other guys, at taking the Cage Championship away from me, but considering how I left Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn in a pool of steel & blood on War, I think I have better odds at retaining the title, than you do of winning it. But seeing that you are obviously looking for a fight, how about next Monday night on War, you & I go 1 on 1. If you can beat me, then perhaps I can take you seriously as a contender to my title. But otherwise, I am not gonna bother wasting anymore of my time on you right now, so get the hell out of my way."

*Criss shoulder bumps Christian & walks off with the Cage Championship over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:43 am

Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

*Criss just looks at him funny, grabs his title back & shoves Christian hard, almost sending Christian down*

Criss: "The last time someone tried to take the title from me without defeating me for it, they got their ass kicked so severely, they never crossed my path again. At Tribute to the Troops, you have your chance, as do 4 other guys, at taking the Cage Championship away from me, but considering how I left Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn in a pool of steel & blood on War, I think I have better odds at retaining the title, than you do of winning it. But seeing that you are obviously looking for a fight, how about next Monday night on War, you & I go 1 on 1. If you can beat me, then perhaps I can take you seriously as a contender to my title. But otherwise, I am not gonna bother wasting anymore of my time on you right now, so get the hell out of my way."

*Criss shoulder bumps Christian & walks off with the Cage Championship over his shoulder*

OT-Permission to attack?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 am

CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

OT-Permission to attack?

Off: Brawl
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Ezekiel-jackson_display_image

Azazel is sitting backstage mad about losing yet another match since his arrival in CWW.

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 am

Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

OT-Permission to attack?

Christian Storm attacks Criss and picks up the championship. He nails him in the head with it and taunts him to get up.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 am

CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

OT-Permission to attack?

Christian Storm attacks Criss and picks up the championship. He nails him in the head with it and taunts him to get up.

*Criss gets to his feet & boots Christian right in the face. He gets into the MMA full mount & starts hammering away with violent punches. Christian is trying desperately to cover up, while Criss is still hammering away with punches. Criss grabs his championship & smashes it against the skull of Christian. Criss goes back to punching Christian, until referees swarm the scene & try to pull Criss off of Christian. Criss has his championship in his hands as the referees hold him back*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 am

Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

OT-Permission to attack?

*Criss gets to his feet & boots Christian right in the face. He gets into the MMA full mount & starts hammering away with violent punches. Christian is trying desperately to cover up, while Criss is still hammering away with punches. Criss grabs his championship & smashes it against the skull of Christian. Criss goes back to punching Christian, until referees swarm the scene & try to pull Criss off of Christian. Criss has his championship in his hands as the referees hold him back*

Christian jumps up and starts nailing Menace with rights and lefts before more referees come and break it up

This isn't over. I'll see you on War!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 am

CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CM Punk is God wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

OT-Permission to attack?

Christian jumps up and starts nailing Menace with rights and lefts before more referees come and break it up

This isn't over. I'll see you on War!

*As referees are trying to hold these 2 back, Criss breaks through & tackles Christian to the ground. He starts delivering punches, as referees manage to break them up & keep the 2 apart. Criss takes his championship & walks off from the scene, knowing he doesn't need to do much more*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:02 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Pulver10
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Lionel10

*Hardcore Pulveriser & Lionel Deathshot are seen walking backstage, happy about getting a n 8 Man Tag Team victory on War, but they are unhappy, especially Pulveriser, about Josh Polson making his return on War in the Battle Royal. They walk backstage, wearing their new T-Shirts*

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 am

Harry Jones searches for Jayden Robertson
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 am

Mitch wrote:

*Hardcore Pulveriser & Lionel Deathshot are seen walking backstage, happy about getting a n 8 Man Tag Team victory on War, but they are unhappy, especially Pulveriser, about Josh Polson making his return on War in the Battle Royal. They walk backstage, wearing their new T-Shirts*

Peste and Guerra come around the corner and stop dead when they see the two behemoths. Peste points a them and goes forward to speak, Guerra staying behind.

Peste: Did we hear you two correctly? You want a title shot against us at Tribute to the Troops. Haha. What have you done to earn yourself a tag title shot. You didn't even get the pinfall in your match on WAR.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 am

Jerishows wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Peste and Guerra come around the corner and stop dead when they see the two behemoths. Peste points a them and goes forward to speak, Guerra staying behind.

Peste: Did we hear you two correctly? You want a title shot against us at Tribute to the Troops. Haha. What have you done to earn yourself a tag title shot. You didn't even get the pinfall in your match on WAR.

*Pulveriser & Lionel shake their heads*

Pulveriser: "Next week on War, you 2 defend against myself & Lionel for the CWW Tag Team Championships. I figured we should get a title shot, consider you 2 didn't really earn your shot at the belts when you won them. If you have the balls to accept the challenge, then say so. Sure, we may not like any of you in The Mexican Mafia, but we do know talent when we see it & we have a lot of respect for the 4 of you."

Lionel: "But this isn't about respect, this is about the CWW Tag Team Championships. If you 2 boys wanna be champions, you gotta defend against all comers & all challenges. So as my brother said, us 4 meet in the ring for the titles, next week on War. If you guys have the balls, then accept the challenge, otherwise we can kick the crap out of the both of you & take your titles right now. The choice is up to you boys. What's it gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 am

By the way guys, I am still awaiting votes from Casey, Hazza & JHF for CDW.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 am

*Josh Polson walks backstage happy about making a return (albeit unsuccessful) in the 4th of July Battle Royal*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 am

Mitch wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Pulveriser & Lionel shake their heads*

Pulveriser: "Next week on War, you 2 defend against myself & Lionel for the CWW Tag Team Championships. I figured we should get a title shot, consider you 2 didn't really earn your shot at the belts when you won them. If you have the balls to accept the challenge, then say so. Sure, we may not like any of you in The Mexican Mafia, but we do know talent when we see it & we have a lot of respect for the 4 of you."

Lionel: "But this isn't about respect, this is about the CWW Tag Team Championships. If you 2 boys wanna be champions, you gotta defend against all comers & all challenges. So as my brother said, us 4 meet in the ring for the titles, next week on War. If you guys have the balls, then accept the challenge, otherwise we can kick the crap out of the both of you & take your titles right now. The choice is up to you boys. What's it gonna be?"

Peste and Guerra confer for a few seconds, before Peste turns back around to face Deathshot and Pulveriser.

Peste: If it'll stop people from saying we don't deserve the titles, then we accept. However, you say you respect us? Good, that's the way it should be. But we don't respect you.

Peste and Guerra jump at the duo and lay into them, but the size of the challengers is way too much, and the duo beat on the champions, with officials making the save by pulling off Lionel and Pulveriser. Peste and Guerra lie on the floor, regretting what they just did.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 am

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage, not looking very happy about the 4th of July WAR.*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:36 am

Darren Lennon is lurking around the rafters
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am

OT: Wanna bring Nu-Centz back?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 am

Darren Lennon is lurking around the rafters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next