The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:45 am

Jermaine Event: "Well, we were here for a while, then I called Jones a fag, and they wouldn't book me anymore. But we got a call that they put Danny D in charge, so we might get booked now."

Hal Ophamer: "But we should totally get the title belts soon. Because, Jermaine always speaks first, then me second."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
Jermaine Event: "Well, we were here for a while, then I called Jones a fag, and they wouldn't book me anymore. But we got a call that they put Danny D in charge, so we might get booked now."

Hal Ophamer: "But we should totally get the title belts soon. Because, Jermaine always speaks first, then me second."
Casey Anomaly
*he looks at them odd again before shaking his head*
that is a little... strange... and I actually have only heard bad things about Danny B or what ever his name was. But hell as long as he realizes Im one of the, if not the fastest rising star in the company then he couldn't be to bad
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:

Casey Anomaly
that is a little... strange... and I actually have only heard bad things about Danny B or what ever his name was. But hell as long as he realizes Im one of the, if not the fastest rising star in the company then he couldn't be to bad

Jermaine Event: "Hey, as long as he puts us on his cards and gives us a chance to be on Television, that's all we really care about."

Hal Ophamer: "We're meant to be seen in HD, otherwise we'd go wrestle fro ECCW."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

Casey Anomaly

Jermaine Event: "Hey, as long as he puts us on his cards and gives us a chance to be on Television, that's all we really care about."

Hal Ophamer: "We're meant to be seen in HD, otherwise we'd go wrestle fro ECCW."
Casey Anomaly
Fair enough, you guys former champs at all or nothing on your track record?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 am

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Jermaine Event: "I'm either a one or two time Hardcore Champion, but nothing else."

Hal Ophamer: "He only won because I skullfucked Dan Maskell or whoever for him."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 am

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Jermaine Event: "I'm either a one or two time Hardcore Champion, but nothing else."

Hal Ophamer: "He only won because I skullfucked Dan Maskell or whoever for him."
Casey Anomaly
*he nods at them then after a moment of awkward silence he replies with*
is it just impossible for Hal to say something first?...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Danny D opens the door and sees Shane and Kevin.

Danny: Man, I really got to fix that door. Mr. D needs to be on that door, not that dumb ass Mr. Adams. So, Shane, Kevin, what's up?

(Kevin Evans shakes his hand)

"Good to see you back, Danny. We are here to talk about rev next week. Both of us want a tag team match to take on Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly, and we are thinking, tables match."
Danny: Tables? Just Tables? Weak. Fine, you guys got Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly next week.

(Evans is completely pissed, as he is in the mind slip)

"Make it a crazy ass match, anything you come up we will fight in!"
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

Danny: Man, I really got to fix that door. Mr. D needs to be on that door, not that dumb ass Mr. Adams. So, Shane, Kevin, what's up?

"Good to see you back, Danny. We are here to talk about rev next week. Both of us want a tag team match to take on Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly, and we are thinking, tables match."
Danny: Tables? Just Tables? Weak. Fine, you guys got Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly next week.

Danny D: That's better. you seem to have a desire for tables, and I'm partial to fire, so lets make it a flaming tables match. lets make it a flaming tables elimination match.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

Danny D: That's better. you seem to have a desire for tables, and I'm partial to fire, so lets make it a flaming tables match. lets make it a flaming tables elimination match.

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Good... Time to kill Riff....."

(Evans and Shane leave as Hunter J enters with his case)
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

Danny D: Ahh yes, Mr. Money in the Bank, I'm Mr. D, your boss. what's up?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

(Hunter J sits down with his case beside the chair)

"Hey Mr.D, or danny. I am going to call you Danny. Anyways, I wanting to fighting on Rev this week, because, I am getting closer to the date that I will be cashing in, I want fight someone that can give me a challenge. Maybe they might want to fight me and that will keep amused until Bound 2 death.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Hey Mr.D, or danny. I am going to call you Danny. Anyways, I wanting to fighting on Rev this week, because, I am getting closer to the date that I will be cashing in, I want fight someone that can give me a challenge. Maybe they might want to fight me and that will keep amused until Bound 2 death.
Danny D: Please, Call me Mr. D. You want a match, I want respect. you will give me respect, or you won't get your match.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

Danny D: Please, Call me Mr. D. You want a match, I want respect. you will give me respect, or you won't get your match.

(Hunter J crosses his arms)

"Fine, Mr.D."
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Fine, Mr.D."
Danny D: That's not respect, that's "fuck you, but ill do what you say anyways"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Fine, Mr.D."

Hunter J:

"I am sorry, Mr. D could I have a match please?"
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Fine, Mr.D."

Hunter J:

Danny: Do i hear a "go fuck yourself" tone in that voice?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Fine, Mr.D."

Hunter J:

Danny: Do i hear a "go fuck yourself" tone in that voice?

(Hunter J sighs)

"Please, Mr.D? Can I have a match? I will not be nicer then that."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:30 am

John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is now backstage, and the security are laid out cold and are not moving, Evans walks down the hallway and the crew stand right away from Evans as he walks, someone does cross paths with him)

TBC anyone
*Josh Polson (having NOT watched the previous events wanders up the corridor and sees the downed security and just 3ft away from them Kevin Evans*
Josh: tsk tsk tsk i told those buggers if they interfered with people's business they'd sooner or later get dropped. So what happened?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is now backstage, and the security are laid out cold and are not moving, Evans walks down the hallway and the crew stand right away from Evans as he walks, someone does cross paths with him)

TBC anyone
*Josh Polson (having NOT watched the previous events wanders up the corridor and sees the downed security and just 3ft away from them Kevin Evans*
Josh: tsk tsk tsk i told those buggers if they interfered with people's business they'd sooner or later get dropped. So what happened?

(Kevin Evans, looks straight at Josh, with the rage, hate, burning in his eyes)

"You are not talking to the normal Evans, you talking to evil one, the dangerous one, these guys here, heh, they tried to touch me, they got knocked out."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC anyone

"You are not talking to the normal Evans, you talking to evil one, the dangerous one, these guys here, heh, they tried to touch me, they got knocked out."
*Josh keeps looking at the security for about a further 5 seconds before turning to Evans*
Josh: And why may i ask has the Incredible Evans come out and left Kevin inside?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC anyone

*Josh keeps looking at the security for about a further 5 seconds before turning to Evans*
Josh: And why may i ask has the Incredible Evans come out and left Kevin inside?

(Kevin Evans moves forward)

"You are amusing Josh... Kevin is standing right in front of you, this other Kevin, I do not know who you are talking about."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 am

The Mexican Mafia are in the gym, preparing Angel Rodriguez for his Acceleration title rematch against Mark 'Razor' Jones on Friday.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC anyone

(Kevin Evans moves forward)

"You are amusing Josh... Kevin is standing right in front of you, this other Kevin, I do not know who you are talking about."
*Josh crosses his arms and cocks his head slight ly to the left*
Josh: Oh i think you do, the Kevin i know would have laughed at that meanwhile you just labelled it as "amusing" So why don't we clear the air right here, right now you may be Kevin Evans physically but you ARN'T Kevin Evans Mentally
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am

Jerishows wrote:
The Mexican Mafia are in the gym, preparing Angel Rodriguez for his Acceleration title rematch against Mark 'Razor' Jones on Friday.

(Hunter J enters the gym and sits down and stares at Angel)

"So these guys follow you everywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 am

John TPA wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

(Hunter J enters the gym and sits down and stares at Angel)

"So these guys follow you everywhere?"

AR: We're all friends, that's what friends do. Not that you'd know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next