The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:27 am

Mitch wrote:
Off: It seems like speaking out of character in promos on here is becoming more of a common occurrence than John Cena winning the WWE Championship. Hazza, I agree with Super in this situation. You gotta stop playing all parts in the storyline, bro. Not trying to start an argument, just giving my opinion on the matter.
OT: Dude, Harry is not being the cocky generic face of the story, he is telling a true story about how he was burried on Monday Night War by Shane McMahon, because he was. That was nothing but Harry's response to Danny saying that he had to continuously struggle in order to get where he is today. I don't know if you are taking Super's side because I expressed Harry's pent up anger for being jobbed on War, but I have done nothing wrong here. I am not playing 'all the parts'. I make a point and ramble on about it, making what Harry's point sound even stronger.

“You have created this ridiculous delusion that my success in EFNW correlates with my non-biological father running the promotion and I think I need to explain this to you one more time; there was never a connection or relevancy. In every single conference or meeting I would voluntary raise my hand and ask how high I can freefall without killing myself, and how much blood I can loose without dying in the middle of the ring. I was the backbone of that company, just like I was and am in CWW. I don’t know if you are complimenting me by saying that I was drawing in more money by not even competing while you where the reigning champion. I knew I was gifted on the microphone, but golly-gosh Danny. You cannot victimise me for achievements; the only person you are insulting is yourself.”

That is all based on Danny saying that Hazza over-pushed me in EFNW, and how Jones was not babied by Travis. And by Danny bringing up EFNW. You guys can look at it however you want, but it was a good RP and if you can't think of anything good enough to respond to it, then it is nobodies fault but yours. As for going out of character; WTF? Harry is the antichrist, meaning that he will not stand for any politics and etc. Super was the one that brought up EFNW in this RP and the last one, so don't go blaming me for going off topic.

You have so much fucking space to RP with so don't go blaming me for not being able to think of a half-decent reply. And Mitch, you burried me for almost my entire e-career on War so don't go picking Super's side because I victimised you.

To sum up, you're both total idiots if you think I am hogging all the space. The fact that I can draw that much attention to Harry in an RP is nothing to be considered bad. For fuck sake people, I am quiting right now if you are telling me that I can't express my own personal oppinion in an RP through Harry. You want to bring up EFNW and how you where never pushed, then I will bring up War and how Jones was burried by Mitch and made out to be a jobber. Hell, he lost like 4 matches because he slipped from the top rope, and those matches where against people who never even posted.

If I want to write a GOOD RP that draws attention to my character then I can. I'm done talking to you.

Bam

Last edited by Hazza on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 am

Easy way to solve this situation. Stop talking out of kayfabe. I'm not taking anyone's side here because I don't know you two well enough, but if you just talked in storyline, then there couldn't be a complaint like Danny's because you'd only be speaking about what has just happened and what you think will happen next. No arguments.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 am

Jerishows wrote:
Easy way to solve this situation. Stop talking out of kayfabe. I'm not taking anyone's side here because I don't know you two well enough, but if you just talked in storyline, then there couldn't be a complaint like Danny's because you'd only be speaking about what has just happened and what you think will happen next. No arguments.
The thing is though, I wasn't out of kayfabe. He is complaining because Harry has a unique cocky but cool attitude and it doesn't leave him much room to rp with, yet it totally does. Look I appreciate your imput but I never went out of character, I just spoke about something which happened on the WWEU and related it to what Danny said about EFNW? There really isn't a reason for him to have a sad at me...
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 am

Acceleration Results (8/5/2011)

1. Peste & Guerra defeated The Flips at 12:10 via pinfall by Peste on Chris Flip.
2. Azazel defeated Dan Bolt at 10:43 via pinfall.
3. Hunter J defeated Riff Radley at 9:32 via pinfall (Kevin Evans distracted Riff, leading to Hunter hitting the HJO).
4. Mosaic defeated Santiago Del Rosario at 8:43 via submission.
5. Mark "Razor" Jones defeated Angel Rodriguez at 19:54 via pinfall to retain the Acceleration Championship.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:21 am

Ok, here is a solution. Anyone who goes out of character in a promo for the sake of it will result in that superstar receiving a Wellness Policy violation, unless you make sure either myself or Hazza are aware of that & this rule goes for Hazza & myself. Is that cool with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 am

OOC:

*Munches on pop corn* FUCKING WIN!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

Mitch wrote:
Ok, here is a solution. Anyone who goes out of character in a promo for the sake of it will result in that superstar receiving a Wellness Policy violation, unless you make sure either myself or Hazza are aware of that & this rule goes for Hazza & myself. Is that cool with everyone?
That is all well and fine, but the fact that I related something to a historical part of Harry's career brought up this 'OOC' discussion is not cool at all. Anyway, that is the point of the shoot section on the website.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

OOC:

Another rule, yay. Yea I am cool. Damn I was gonna shoot on riff.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:33 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 Ezekiel%2BJackson11

Azazel arrives being excited about next week's Battle Ground.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 am

John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans has crew members cornered and is threating them.)

*Riff Radley sits on a crate, his belt lying next to him, as Kevin corners another crew member, yelling at him. Kevin proceeds to bring a boot to the crew members face, before starting to continue on.*

Riff Radley: And here I was thinking this side of you would be smarter.

(Kevin Evans turns and stares at Riff)

"Well, Riff, this WAS you're fault bring me to the surface and leaving me like that, It is not wise to let me lose backstage, because i will go on the rampage as you can see I have started."

*Riff hops off his crate and grabs his title, slinging it over his shoulder.*

Riff Radley: I did it thinking you'd be more of a challenge. I didn't exactly mean a challenge for the security gaurds.

*Riff looks at the groaning security gaurd in the corner.*

Riff Radley: I guess it's exceptable though. As long as you can show this ruthelesness in the ring, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 am

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Riff Radley sits on a crate, his belt lying next to him, as Kevin corners another crew member, yelling at him. Kevin proceeds to bring a boot to the crew members face, before starting to continue on.*

"Well, Riff, this WAS you're fault bring me to the surface and leaving me like that, It is not wise to let me lose backstage, because i will go on the rampage as you can see I have started."

Riff Radley: I did it thinking you'd be more of a challenge. I didn't exactly mean a challenge for the security gaurds.

Riff Radley: I guess it's exceptable though. As long as you can show this ruthelesness in the ring, I'm fine.
*Unseen by Riff and Evans, Josh Polson watches high above in the rafters*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena and walk down the hallway not carring who pass by.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around, wondering what has happened in CWW since he took a leaf of absence.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:13 pm

ThePeep[Punk=Epic] wrote:
Omega arrives to the arena and walks around, wondering what has happened in CWW since he took a leaf of absence.

Hardcore Demon won the CWW title, Del Rosario won the Cage title, Mark Jones won the Acceleration title, Jake Lyndon won the Rev Hev title, so Dan Maskell quit and has been burning things backstage. Harry Jones and Revolution's new GM Danny D are in a rivalry, Kevin Evans has developed a new personality when the bell rings, a la Festus, after losing the Cruiserweight title to Riff Radley. Oh and of course, Angel Rodriguez defeated Hunter J, Jones and Kevin Irvine to become Rev Hev #1 contender. @MexicanMafia#1

In short, you should never take breaks as you will miss something.

Last edited by Jerishows on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Hardcore Demon won the CWW title, Del Rosario won the Cage title, Mark Jones won the Acceleration title, Jake Lyndon won the Rev Hev title, so Dan Maskell quit and has been burning things backstage. Harry Jones and Revolution's new GM Danny D are in a rivalry, Kevin Evans has developed a new personality when the bell rings, a la Festus, oh and of course, Angel Rodriguez defeated Hunter J, Jones and Kevin Irvine to become Rev Hev #1 contender.

I actually know what happened, I was watching the thread. I just never got Omega to show up since I'm busy with managing and booking on another site.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Hardcore Demon won the CWW title, Del Rosario won the Cage title, Mark Jones won the Acceleration title, Jake Lyndon won the Rev Hev title, so Dan Maskell quit and has been burning things backstage. Harry Jones and Revolution's new GM Danny D are in a rivalry, Kevin Evans has developed a new personality when the bell rings, a la Festus, oh and of course, Angel Rodriguez defeated Hunter J, Jones and Kevin Irvine to become Rev Hev #1 contender.

I actually know what happened, I was watching the thread. I just never got Omega to show up since I'm busy with managing and booking on another site.

Ah, let me fix this situation
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Angel Rodriguez approaches Omega.

AR:I haven't seen you in a while, Mr. 100%. I guess you'll want to know what's been happening here. Well, Hardcore Demon won the CWW title, Del Rosario won the Cage title, Mark Jones won my Acceleration title, Jake Lyndon won the Rev Hev title, so Dan Maskell quit and has been burning things backstage. Harry Jones and Revolution's new GM Danny D are in a rivalry, Kevin Evans has developed a new personality when the bell rings, a la Festus, after losing the Cruiserweight title to Riff Radley. Oh and of course, the great Angel Rodriguez defeated Hunter J, Jones and Kevin Irvine to become Rev Hev #1 contender. But of course, you already knew that last one. Well, I'll be seeing you.

Rodriguez leaves.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

okay, hazza, i messaged you.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Harry isn't cocky...God is a better word to describe him
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry isn't cocky...God is a better word to describe him

Then Surge must be Super God of Mega Death...

You're right, though. Can't wait to see the storylines with Hardcore Demon as World Champ. Exciting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:30 am

{Mark "Razor" Jones is seen standing in a hallway, talking quite loudly on his phone with the Acceleration Championship hanging around his waist}

{Ramon Rocque is seen in the gym, lifting weights as he death stares some jobbers, who are training in the practice ring until he gets in there and trains against them}

{Sammy Steel is seen walking down a corridor with the Global Championship positioned on his shoulder and handcuffs clipped to a belt hole on his jeans}
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in his locker room with the CWW Championship over his shoulder, thinking about his title match at Battle Ground while listening to The Fire by Rev Theory*

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 am

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks before walking towards Riff)

"Riff, it sounds like you have a massive death wish, you really want to go toe to toe with me when I am this pissed off? Riff you will not live when we get in the ring, but you brought this on yourself, you ready for the pain and hurt?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:35 am

*Josh Polson is leaning on a wall thinking about next Saturday*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:06 am

John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Kevin Evans smirks before walking towards Riff)

"Riff, it sounds like you have a massive death wish, you really want to go toe to toe with me when I am this pissed off? Riff you will not live when we get in the ring, but you brought this on yourself, you ready for the pain and hurt?"

*Riff shrugs.*

Riff Radley: I wouldn't call it a death wish. More of a wish for glory. If management sees how well I do against crazy Kevin Evans, I'll get more chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next