The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 9118924cf51c0ef31bc846f60c44d4c7
[NO MORE]

ECCW News
In his first major act as an ECCW General Manager, Leroy Thompson has advised a complete overhaul of his brand. No longer is the colour blue, but now Orange and the theme song is officially; Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide by Shine Down. And last but most certainly not least, the name "Domination" has been replaced by:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 Terror-1

Last edited by Jake; Oh Radio on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 am

Leroy Thompson can be seen walking around backstage happy after his announcement when he is stopped by _____

Jake Lyndon is seen in his locker room preparing for his match at Slam-Mania

Tiger Boy & Prince Awesome can be seen arriving to the Crush Arena together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Leroy Thompson can be seen walking around backstage happy after his announcement when he is stopped by _____

A man that has not been seen in forever circles the man has he smirks and stops. He shakes his long black hair and stands before Leroy with that sadistic smirk....

...Leroy Thompson... my name is Trenton... York.

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Imma sign up Chad Kelly later, maybe another guy as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm

RED, can we do an elimination on the Friday following Slam-Mania?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:59 pm

OFF I will be inactive for the next few days but once I return expect a promo talking about the MITB from Casey
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Jarrett, you need to read the newest Insanity, as it features Calloway in ther very beginning. I'll delete this post if you want tbh.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
RED, can we do an elimination on the Friday following Slam-Mania?

Sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett, you need to read the newest Insanity, as it features Calloway in ther very beginning. I'll delete this post if you want tbh.
Where is it?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Andrew Gold, Ted Streets and

Amy arrives to the arena and walks down to the Legion locker room

Amber arrives to the arena

Lisa Lee walks around

Tina Starr is at the gym

Jenny arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Neville walks onto the ramp holding his World Title, he looks out onto the crowd before snapping his fingers, causing Gold Streets and Amy to join him as they make their way down the ramp. The members of legion climb into the ring and each climbs up a turnbuckle as Gold Streets display their tag titles and Neville holds up the World championship.

Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Neville walks onto the ramp holding his World Title, he looks out onto the crowd before snapping his fingers, causing Gold Streets and Amy to join him as they make their way down the ramp. The members of legion climb into the ring and each climbs up a turnbuckle as Gold Streets display their tag titles and Neville holds up the World championship.

Amy gets a hold of the mic
"First before we talk about Slam-Mania, I would like to personally welcome our new Dom-I mean Terror, General Manger..." She turns to Neville "What's his name again?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

A man that has not been seen in forever circles the man has he smirks and stops. He shakes his long black hair and stands before Leroy with that sadistic smirk....

[Thompson smiles before stretching out his hand]

Leroy Thompson Trenton, I've been looking forward to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"First before we talk about Slam-Mania, I would like to personally welcome our new Dom-I mean Terror, General Manger..." She turns to Neville "What's his name again?"

Neville shakes his head "Not sure, Scott something I think" he replies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Trenton smirks and moves his long black hair out of his eyes before shaking his hand as the workers all stare at the man who had left such a long time ago. They thought he was gone forever but there he stands...

....So you did get my messages. The old general manager tried to ignore me. So I came around giving all these messages. That is why i have this...

He lifts up his shirt to reveal the hardcore title he stole so long ago. He grins

Last edited by That One Guy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Dude I thought his name was Leroy Thompson?" Andrew butts in.

"Yeah that's the guy" Ted replies

Amy continues
"Well welcome Mr. Thompson, on behalf of the most dominate superstars and diva, you have on your roster, and want to let you know that if you need anything at all, to just give Legion a call" Amy smirks as she holds out the mic if anyone else wants to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:14 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Trenton smirks and moves his long black hair out of his eyes before shaking his hand as the workers all stare at the man who had left such a long time ago. They thought he was gone forever but there he stands...

....So you did get my messages. The old general manager tried to ignore me. So I came around giving all these messages. That is why i have this...

He lifts up his shirt to reveal the hardcore title he stole so long ago. He grins

Leroy Thompson Well I didn't get your messages actually, but I'd be glad to have you back on Terror. As for the Hardcore Belt, well I may need to take that back.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 pm

OOC - Amy/Neville, I will reply to you guys after school, same goes with you Granger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Leroy Thompson Well I didn't get your messages actually, but I'd be glad to have you back on Terror. As for the Hardcore Belt, well I may need to take that back.

He snickers. Yeah right he is not giving up his belt. He stares him down

...Or you just make it official?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Dude I thought his name was Leroy Thompson?" Andrew butts in.

"Yeah that's the guy" Ted replies

Amy continues
"Well welcome Mr. Thompson, on behalf of the most dominate superstars and diva, you have on your roster, and want to let you know that if you need anything at all, to just give Legion a call" Amy smirks as she holds out the mic if anyone else wants to say anything.

Neville nods

"We look forward to Slamamania when we will all walk out with gold around our waists, as you can see we are short a member that we previously had. This is only further proof of our dedication to a group consisting of the best of ECCW. Our new friend failed to meet expectations and now he's been removed from our ranks. We have cut out the failure in our ranks and now we're stronger than ever." He says with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Crush has been posted. The spacing didn't turn out so great. I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 am

That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Leroy Thompson Or you could earn it on Terror this week.

[Thompson goes to grab the belt]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 am

Dom-in-ation? I thought it was Terror Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Leroy Thompson Or you could earn it on Terror this week.

[Thompson goes to grab the belt]

Trenton stops his hand.. and he stares at him with a sadistic grin.

..I would not try that again... I do not think you have heard but I am psycho... in a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:51 pm

OT: I don't want the name change taking place until after SM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next