The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
OT: I don't want the name change taking place until after SM.

Otay ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 am

That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Leroy Thompson can be seen walking around backstage happy after his announcement when he is stopped by _____

Jake Lyndon is seen in his locker room preparing for his match at Slam-Mania

Tiger Boy & Prince Awesome can be seen arriving to the Crush Arena together

A man that has not been seen in forever circles the man has he smirks and stops. He shakes his long black hair and stands before Leroy with that sadistic smirk....

...Leroy Thompson... my name is Trenton... York.

[Thompson smiles before stretching out his hand]

Leroy Thompson Trenton, I've been looking forward to meeting you!

Trenton smirks and moves his long black hair out of his eyes before shaking his hand as the workers all stare at the man who had left such a long time ago. They thought he was gone forever but there he stands...

....So you did get my messages. The old general manager tried to ignore me. So I came around giving all these messages. That is why i have this...

He lifts up his shirt to reveal the hardcore title he stole so long ago. He grins

Leroy Thompson Well I didn't get your messages actually, but I'd be glad to have you back on Terror. As for the Hardcore Belt, well I may need to take that back.

He snickers. Yeah right he is not giving up his belt. He stares him down

...Or you just make it official?

Leroy Thompson Or you could earn it on Terror this week.

[Thompson goes to grab the belt]

Trenton stops his hand.. and he stares at him with a sadistic grin.

..I would not try that again... I do not think you have heard but I am psycho... in a good way.

Leroy Thompson Well just a little, or so I've been told. And really you have no choice in the matter really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:42 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Leroy Thompson can be seen walking around backstage happy after his announcement when he is stopped by _____

A man that has not been seen in forever circles the man has he smirks and stops. He shakes his long black hair and stands before Leroy with that sadistic smirk....

Trenton smirks and moves his long black hair out of his eyes before shaking his hand as the workers all stare at the man who had left such a long time ago. They thought he was gone forever but there he stands...

....So you did get my messages. The old general manager tried to ignore me. So I came around giving all these messages. That is why i have this...

He lifts up his shirt to reveal the hardcore title he stole so long ago. He grins

Leroy Thompson Well I didn't get your messages actually, but I'd be glad to have you back on Terror. As for the Hardcore Belt, well I may need to take that back.

..I would not try that again... I do not think you have heard but I am psycho... in a good way.

Leroy Thompson Well just a little, or so I've been told. And really you have no choice in the matter really.

Trenton shakes his head then cracks his knuckles as he suddenly attacks a random worker and covers him. 1..2..3. He does it one more time as he stares at the GM

...Is it mine yet or should I make more.. "Marks"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 am

That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Trenton shakes his head then cracks his knuckles as he suddenly attacks a random worker and covers him. 1..2..3. He does it one more time as he stares at the GM

...Is it mine yet or should I make more.. "Marks"

Leroy Thompson How's this sound Trenton. You show up tomy show Monday and you can have a match for it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Chatbox now Jarrett?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox now Jarrett?
OT: You know it.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 am

Doom Season 4 – Slam-Mania is in the air

The show begins with Jason McDonald in the ring saying that this is ECCW’s last show before Slam-Mania. He says that next week we will have the first elimination for this season. He then, presents the special guest for tonight that is none other than…Neville Ryan the Domination World Champion! Ryan comes out with Andrew Gold and Ted Streets walking behind him. Ryan says that in 2 days at Slam-Mania he will give to the fans the greatest Slam-Mania victory! Neville then calls out all the rookies and tells them that he never needed to compete in a show like this to become an official ECCW superstar. He says that he will give them a chance to put their hands on his World title. He says that their challenge for tonight is to climb a Ladder and grab the Domination World title that hangs above them. We go to a commercial break.

Back live the officials have taken the Domination World title and hanged it above the ring. All eight rookies go after a ladder. Dominic Johnson, Mack Robinson and Paul Richards use the steel steps to take out Kevin Silver. John Marino takes out Felix Garcia but then gets a chair-shot to the shoulder by Olaf Maik. Robinson puts a ladder in the ring. All the rookies get into the ring as Neville, Andrew and Ted are watching from ringside. All the rookies take turns in attempting to climb the ladder. Silver hits a Jack-Knife power-bomb on Johnson and then he tosses Mack Robinson out of the ring. John Marino and Robbie Domville send Olaf Maik and Paul Richards out of the ring. Domville and Marino hit a double drop-kick on Silver. Then they both climb the ladder. Mack Robinson gets back into the ring and knocks both Domville and Marino off the ladder. Robinson goes to climb but Felix Garcia tries to stop him. Robinson pushes Garcia off the ladder. Kevin Silver then knocks Robinson off the ladder and gives him a Jack-Knife powerbomb. He then tosses Robinson out of the ring right into Dominic Johnson. Silver begins to climb the ladder, but Paul Richards hits him in the back with a steel chair. Richards takes out Silver with a chair-shot to the skull. Richard then hits Olaf Maik with the chair too. Richards begins to climb but then Felix Garcia knocks him off with a huge drop-kick. Garcia climbs the ladder and grabs the World title!

Winner: Felix Garcia!
Garcia doesn’t have much time to celebrate as Neville and his buddies get in the ring and knock him off the ladder. Neville hits Garcia with the belt. Neville, Ted and Andrew leave with the Domination World title.

Backstage, Jason McDonald announces two matches. A 6 man tag team match with Andrew Gold, Ted Streets and Domination World Champion Neville Ryan facing the team of Felix Garcia, Robbie Domville and John Marino. And the main event will be Kevin Silver and Mack Robinson teaming up against Olaf Maik and Paul Richards.

A Monday night Domination recap airs.

Back in the ring, Dominic Johnson demands to have a match tonight. Suddenly, Domination’s Pure Champion Daniel Evans comes out! A referee gets in the ring and the match is on! Evans hits the Starstruck on Johnson to win the match in less than 10 seconds!

Winner: Daniel Evans!
Right after the match, John Leopold comes out of nowhere and hits Evans from behind with the Money in the Bank Briefcase. Leopold hits the Future-Shock DDT on Evans crashing his head into the briefcase.

A Wednesday Crush recap is shown.

Back in the ring, Andrew Gold, Ted Streets and the Domination World Champion Neville Ryan face the team of Felix Garcia, John Marino and Robbie Domville. Most of the match has Marino being punished by all of his three opponents as they make quick tags and they focus on injuring his shoulder. Marino knocks out Streets and makes the tag with Domville. Domville starts cleaning house and gives the control to his team. Neville gets tagged in and so is Felix Garcia. Garcia goes right after Neville. Garcia manages to hit the Ape Toss on Neville. Andrew Gold gets in and hits Garcia from behind. Domville gets in and sends Gold out of the ring. Ted Streets then drop-kicks Domville sending him out too. John Marino sends Ted out of the ring and then connects with a cross-body off the ropes right into Ted. Back in the ring, Garcia goes to the top rope and Neville grabs his foot and drops him off the corner. Neville covers Garcia and gets the pin-fall at 11:35! Good match!

Winners: Domination World Champion Neville Ryan, Andrew Gold and Ted Streets!

A Slam-Mania promo airs.

The announcers remind us that next week we will have the first elimination of this season’s Doom.

Mack Robinson & Kevin Silver vs Olaf Maik & Paul Richards. Silver is fighting the match all alone as Robinson stands in his corner and Silver refuses to tag him in. Silver gets a double team attack by Maik and Richards but he is able to fight back. Silver sends Maik out of the ring and then he puts Richards in position for the Jack-Knife powerbomb. Robinson pats Silver in the shoulder to get the tag as Silver connects with the Jack-Knife on Richards. Robinson gets in and hits a low-blow on Silver before covering Richards to pick up the win!

Winners: Doom World Champion Mack Robinson and Kevin Silver!
After the match, Robinson hits Silver with the title belt into the back of the head. Robinson stands on top of Silver once again holding his World title as the show goes off…

Quick Results:
Felix Garcia won the "Ladder Match" challenge.
Daniel Evans def. Dominic Johnson.
Neville Ryan, Andrew Gold & Ted Streets def. Felix Garcia, John Marino & Robbie Domville.
Mack Robinson & Kevin Silver def. Paul Richards & Olaf Maik.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 am

Hey RED, you needa tell Jarrett the doom match for Whiplash so we can finish the card tbh
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hey RED, you needa tell Jarrett the doom match for Whiplash so we can finish the card tbh

I'll message him
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am

OOC: I think it is time I be active on ECCW. If anybody is interested in starting an epic feud, then PM me as soon as you see this.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 am

Hazza wrote:
OOC: I think it is time I be active on ECCW. If anybody is interested in starting an epic feud, then PM me as soon as you see this.

You PM me, cuz I have plans for you!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

You PM me, cuz I have plans for you!
PM your plans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 pm

OT: This just in - ECCW will be holding the Whiplash PPV event on Sunday, April 17, 2011.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm

*Tim Lucker arrives and looks for a nigga to talk too*

*Spider Sykes arrives planning to not job no more*

*Johnny Padget too*
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:41 pm

OFF: Just saw Spider and Johnny were released. Anyway to have Spider on the NXT show thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
OFF: Just saw Spider and Johnny were released. Anyway to have Spider on the NXT show thing?
OT: Yikes. He could be on Doom season five, but that might be a little while. The first elimination of season four hasn't even happened yet; it will on the Friday following Slam-Mania.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
OT: Yikes. He could be on Doom season five, but that might be a little while. The first elimination of season four hasn't even happened yet; it will on the Friday following Slam-Mania.

Just make him a late entrant or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

OT: I can't. Because there is a limit of 8 guys and no more can join after the season starts.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

OT: I can't. Because there is a limit of 8 guys and no more can join after the season starts.

Okay, well I just resign Padget and then wait for season 5 for Spider. That good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

Okay, well I just resign Padget and then wait for season 5 for Spider. That good?
OT: Sure, sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 pm

DOOM World Champion "The Natural" Mack Robinson is training hard in the practice ring, fighting 3 jobbers, preparing for his title defense at the most important PPV in ECCW history, Slam Mania, Robinson's first.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Put Johnny on Domination please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:

*Johnny Padget too*

Trenton York walks around at Domination

Dominic Johnson walks around at DOOM

Keith Golden & Jacob Smith chill on Crush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm

BREAKING NEWS: THE DRAFT COMES EARLY!

Almost two months before it would usually take place, the ECCW Draft comes! It will be taking place on Sunday, April 24, 2011; the Sunday following the Whiplash PPV.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

*Johnny Padget too*

Trenton York walks around at Domination

Dominic Johnson walks around at DOOM

Keith Golden & Jacob Smith chill on Crush

*Tim Lucker sees Trenton York walk past*

Tim Lucker: Well if it isn't my biggest fan, Trenton York
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next