The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

Casey Punk wrote:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 CASEY-1
**while on the phone, Casey smirks as he stares at the screen and tells whom ever it was that he will call him another time to update him on the situation. As he hangs up he walks around the arena with a grin on his face**

[The man on the other side of the phone snickers and sends Casey a text message]

"We strike soon"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Casey Punk wrote:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 CASEY-1
**while on the phone, Casey smirks as he stares at the screen and tells whom ever it was that he will call him another time to update him on the situation. As he hangs up he walks around the arena with a grin on his face**

[The man on the other side of the phone snickers and sends Casey a text message]

"We strike soon"
*Casey looks at the text and stops in the middle of the hallway smirking then responds with, via text message*
These poor bastards won't even see it coming
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:10 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 Dd-1-21
*Ali Fernando arrives at the arena looking very calm with a bright smirk on his face.*

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 Dd-1-22
*Kenny Markov arrives at the arena looking very pissed off while wearing his normal shizzle.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:14 am

[Soon to Be .. Asst. Domination General Manager -- SP is sitting in his office, smirking. He sits in a black lether chair and texts Granger.]
::Its only a matter of time brah, soon imma Asst. GM! So, we got the plan down pat right? I become Asst. GM and we take over! Smile::

[After winning a mini match against Ted, Alex sits down in his lockerroom with Andrew's iPad. He begins to email someone.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am

Jarrett wrote:
Please remind me of people I need to add to the roster.

I'm adding Alex Sommers and bob2's new guy right now.

I think I am missing a few of Sam's and maybe one or two others?

You need to add Shane Callahan & Katrina Fay to the Crush Roster and add Max Webster & Mia Venturi to the Domination Roster
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 am

Name:Robert Reso
Gimmick:A motorbiker that is a good person in a way,instead of helping the others motorbikers to steal,he stops the motorbikers that steal along with his friend Axel Chalmers,he's a good person,and a good friend of the police.
Height:6'8
Weight:295 lb
Hometown:Carlsbad,New Mexico
Signatures/Finishers:The Final Crack(Double Knee Gutbuster)/Fake Alarm(TKO)
Entrance Music:For Whom The Bell Tolls-Metallica
Brand:Domination

Name:Axel Chalmers
Gimmick:A motorbiker that is a good person in a way,instead of helping the others motorbikers to steal,he stops the motorbikers that steal along with his friend Robert Reso,he's a good person,and a good friend of the police.
Height:6'7
Weight:315 lb
Signatures/Finishers:No Stop(Reality Check)/The Biker Handslam(Chokeslam)

They're called,the "Demolition Motor Bikers"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 36a6ce3009af60461c39e18cc274b2a0

Neville sits in the locker room of Legion as he sits and thinks

"I think a big marble statue of me outside of the arena would look brilliant...I wonder who I'd talk with to see if they could get that done"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:26 am

>>"Welcome to the Masquerade" booms out the speakers and the fans go nuts. His pyro explodes of the stage and as the smoke clears he can be seen standing at the top of the ramp. Jake smirks before walking to the ring wearing his Gold and Steelblue Wrestling Tights, and the brand new "Jake Lyndon = Success" T-Shirt, available now at eccw.shop.com! He begins to walk down the ramp and slaps the out stretched hands of his multitude of fans. Lyndon walks to the stairs before climbing up them and stepping into the ring over the second rope. He looks around slowly before climbing to the second rope of the nearest set of turnbuckles. He raises both his arms in the air before signalling that very soon, the belt would be around his waste. He hops down from the ropes and glances out into the arena as the fans go nuts with "Lyndon! Lyndon! Lyndon!" chants. Jake walks to the centre of the ring before throwing his left hand out. His out stretched palm soon has a microphone placed in and he holds it tight. He brings it to his jaw and rests it there. He smirks a little bit as the crowd continues to go nuts<<

Jake Lyndon
Ladies and Gentlemen, it may have taken a few years but as you've all see over the past few weeks, Jake Lyndon has finally put his name on the dotted line, put on his boots and made his way to ECCW. And no before you ask these boots aint made walking, no these boots are made for kicking ****! *The crowd pop cheaply* Now I made my debut here in ECCW only a few weeks ago, but in that time, I've made more impact than anyone else in the back has. On debut i defeated the then ECCW Domination World Heavyweight Champion, Azazel, to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match at Heavy Metal! Between then and now I've defeated the current Domination Champion, Neville Ryan and his goons in six man tag team action, I've yet to be defeated in tag team or singles matches, but unfortunately, as you can all see *Points at his waste* I didn't have the night I would have liked at Heavy Metal and now Neville Ryan is the Domination Champion. *The crowd boo* Now a lot of people have said his win was a bit controversial but I have to disagree. Yes it was weak, yes it was cheap, yes it was pathetic, huh, I guess it was Neville Ryan in a nutshell, but he did what you need to do to become a successful Champion in this industry. He took an opportunity, he took a chance, he used a roll up and yes, unfortunately, he walked out as the new Domination Champion. But it's not all bad, there is a shining light at the end of the tunnel, what exactly is that shining light? It's the light gleaming off the Domination Championship as the confetti flies.

As the belt gets placed around my waste and the spotlight fixes on me as I walk into Slam-Mania as the challenger and walk out as the NEW, ECCW Domination Heavyweight Champion when I pin either, new Champion, Neville Ryan or former Champion, Azazel! Now a lot of people were left in shock at the end of Domination this week when our General Manager Granger Engage placed Azazel in my match against Neville Ryan for the Domination Championship, after I bet the clock ... 8 Minutes 13 Seconds, remember those numbers, because those are the numbers of a Champion! *The crowd cheer* But I on the other hand was not. I've been around the block a few times, I know the ins and outs of how all this works, I've been in the Championship scene for a while and I knew it was only a matter of time before Azazel invoked it, I was surprised he announced he was invoking it then, he had weeks to scout us and could have left us with days, but each to their own, rookie mistake I guess. But that brings me to Slam-Mania. As you all just heard, Neville Ryan will make his first title defence against my personal whipping boy Azazel and myself. Now I'd like to point out a few things. Neither of these men are yet to beat me in singles action or tag team action. Neither of these men have the experience that I have. Neither of these men have headlined major pay-per-views before, I have. Now that last one is the biggy. You can come out here, you can tell the world exactly what you're gonna do, how you're gonna do it, and exactly how long it's gonna take!

But none of that means anything until you have the experience on the grandest stage in your profession. Headline Heavy Metal, headlining the Royal Crumble, headlining any other pay-per-view fails to bring you even remotely close to what you're going to experience when your music hits you walk out from behind that curtain and one hundred plus thousand people get to their feet and boo you with more animosity than ever before, trust me, I've been there. And then you make a decision you have no control over, do you man up, block it all out, go out there and prove why you deserve to to be the god damn Domination Champion. Or you make like the little girls you frickin' are, choke up, and let the biggest moment of your lives slip between your fingers and leave you lying flat on your back, hoping, praying, pleading with anyone to give you one last chance, one opportunity to do it all over and prove you have what it takes. And to be completely honest with you, I don't think you have what it takes to do the first one! Neville, Azazel, strap yourself in real tight because the ride you're about to invoke on is going to change your life, blink, you'll miss it, and the last thing you'll see before you realize your world is crumbling at your feet, is me, standing in the centre of that ring, the thousands upon thousands of fans in the arena on their feet, the millions upon millions around the world on their feet, celebrating the fact that Jake Lyndon, just won the Domination belt!

>>Lyndon throws the mic. to the mat and the fans go nuts. Jake smirks a bit before walking towards the ropes when _______music hits. The crowd erupts with boo's<<<

OOC-Captain or RED only kay?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

>>"Welcome to the Masquerade" booms out the speakers and the fans go nuts. His pyro explodes of the stage and as the smoke clears he can be seen standing at the top of the ramp. Jake smirks before walking to the ring wearing his Gold and Steelblue Wrestling Tights, and the brand new "Jake Lyndon = Success" T-Shirt, available now at eccw.shop.com! He begins to walk down the ramp and slaps the out stretched hands of his multitude of fans. Lyndon walks to the stairs before climbing up them and stepping into the ring over the second rope. He looks around slowly before climbing to the second rope of the nearest set of turnbuckles. He raises both his arms in the air before signalling that very soon, the belt would be around his waste. He hops down from the ropes and glances out into the arena as the fans go nuts with "Lyndon! Lyndon! Lyndon!" chants. Jake walks to the centre of the ring before throwing his left hand out. His out stretched palm soon has a microphone placed in and he holds it tight. He brings it to his jaw and rests it there. He smirks a little bit as the crowd continues to go nuts<<

Jake Lyndon
Ladies and Gentlemen, it may have taken a few years but as you've all see over the past few weeks, Jake Lyndon has finally put his name on the dotted line, put on his boots and made his way to ECCW. And no before you ask these boots aint made walking, no these boots are made for kicking ****! *The crowd pop cheaply* Now I made my debut here in ECCW only a few weeks ago, but in that time, I've made more impact than anyone else in the back has. On debut i defeated the then ECCW Domination World Heavyweight Champion, Azazel, to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match at Heavy Metal! Between then and now I've defeated the current Domination Champion, Neville Ryan and his goons in six man tag team action, I've yet to be defeated in tag team or singles matches, but unfortunately, as you can all see *Points at his waste* I didn't have the night I would have liked at Heavy Metal and now Neville Ryan is the Domination Champion. *The crowd boo* Now a lot of people have said his win was a bit controversial but I have to disagree. Yes it was weak, yes it was cheap, yes it was pathetic, huh, I guess it was Neville Ryan in a nutshell, but he did what you need to do to become a successful Champion in this industry. He took an opportunity, he took a chance, he used a roll up and yes, unfortunately, he walked out as the new Domination Champion. But it's not all bad, there is a shining light at the end of the tunnel, what exactly is that shining light? It's the light gleaming off the Domination Championship as the confetti flies.

As the belt gets placed around my waste and the spotlight fixes on me as I walk into Slam-Mania as the challenger and walk out as the NEW, ECCW Domination Heavyweight Champion when I pin either, new Champion, Neville Ryan or former Champion, Azazel! Now a lot of people were left in shock at the end of Domination this week when our General Manager Granger Engage placed Azazel in my match against Neville Ryan for the Domination Championship, after I bet the clock ... 8 Minutes 13 Seconds, remember those numbers, because those are the numbers of a Champion! *The crowd cheer* But I on the other hand was not. I've been around the block a few times, I know the ins and outs of how all this works, I've been in the Championship scene for a while and I knew it was only a matter of time before Azazel invoked it, I was surprised he announced he was invoking it then, he had weeks to scout us and could have left us with days, but each to their own, rookie mistake I guess. But that brings me to Slam-Mania. As you all just heard, Neville Ryan will make his first title defence against my personal whipping boy Azazel and myself. Now I'd like to point out a few things. Neither of these men are yet to beat me in singles action or tag team action. Neither of these men have the experience that I have. Neither of these men have headlined major pay-per-views before, I have. Now that last one is the biggy. You can come out here, you can tell the world exactly what you're gonna do, how you're gonna do it, and exactly how long it's gonna take!

But none of that means anything until you have the experience on the grandest stage in your profession. Headline Heavy Metal, headlining the Royal Crumble, headlining any other pay-per-view fails to bring you even remotely close to what you're going to experience when your music hits you walk out from behind that curtain and one hundred plus thousand people get to their feet and boo you with more animosity than ever before, trust me, I've been there. And then you make a decision you have no control over, do you man up, block it all out, go out there and prove why you deserve to to be the god damn Domination Champion. Or you make like the little girls you frickin' are, choke up, and let the biggest moment of your lives slip between your fingers and leave you lying flat on your back, hoping, praying, pleading with anyone to give you one last chance, one opportunity to do it all over and prove you have what it takes. And to be completely honest with you, I don't think you have what it takes to do the first one! Neville, Azazel, strap yourself in real tight because the ride you're about to invoke on is going to change your life, blink, you'll miss it, and the last thing you'll see before you realize your world is crumbling at your feet, is me, standing in the centre of that ring, the thousands upon thousands of fans in the arena on their feet, the millions upon millions around the world on their feet, celebrating the fact that Jake Lyndon, just won the Domination belt!

>>Lyndon throws the mic. to the mat and the fans go nuts. Jake smirks a bit before walking towards the ropes when _______music hits. The crowd erupts with boo's<<<

Neville's theme blares through the sound system as he stand at the top of the ramp looking into the ring, without taking his eyes off Jake he undoes his belt from around his waist and raises it over his head triumphantly while he waits for his music to be cut.

"Getting these troglodytes to cheer you isn't any special feat. Don't kid yourself Jake, these people would cheer just as loudly if you had come down to the ring wearing a large rabbit costume and handed out chocolate to people at ringside. They're not quite all up there Jake" Neville says as he taps the side of his head to the sound of boos

"The only thing these addled brained neanderthals know is what they don't like, namely me, because I come out here and I tell them how the world really is. I tell them they lack class, they lack culture, they lack the ability to take care of themselves judging by the looks of this sloppy simpleton in the front row here..." Neville says as he points at one of the fans

"And furthermore, they lack intelligence, a smart crowd would have begun booing your distortions of the facts when you said I've never main evented a PPV anywhere. I've spent more time in main event matches than you have in the shower! I'm the icon around here. There is a reason why the Age of Neville has dawned upon ECCW and it didn't come out of nowhere, it has been the slow build, the grand result of a perfect career."

Neville pauses as the crowd begins to boo him too loudly for him to be heard, as they calm down he continues

"Don't worry though Jakey boy. Jakester. I don't come out here to poke holes in your faulty logic, I came here to ask you a favour. Whatever you do don't let Azazel pin you, I'd rather not lose my title because you can't keep your shoulders off the mat" he says with a large smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon

Neville's theme blares through the sound system as he stand at the top of the ramp looking into the ring, without taking his eyes off Jake he undoes his belt from around his waist and raises it over his head triumphantly while he waits for his music to be cut.

"Getting these troglodytes to cheer you isn't any special feat. Don't kid yourself Jake, these people would cheer just as loudly if you had come down to the ring wearing a large rabbit costume and handed out chocolate to people at ringside. They're not quite all up there Jake" Neville says as he taps the side of his head to the sound of boos

"The only thing these addled brained neanderthals know is what they don't like, namely me, because I come out here and I tell them how the world really is. I tell them they lack class, they lack culture, they lack the ability to take care of themselves judging by the looks of this sloppy simpleton in the front row here..." Neville says as he points at one of the fans

"And furthermore, they lack intelligence, a smart crowd would have begun booing your distortions of the facts when you said I've never main evented a PPV anywhere. I've spent more time in main event matches than you have in the shower! I'm the icon around here. There is a reason why the Age of Neville has dawned upon ECCW and it didn't come out of nowhere, it has been the slow build, the grand result of a perfect career."

Neville pauses as the crowd begins to boo him too loudly for him to be heard, as they calm down he continues

"Don't worry though Jakey boy. Jakester. I don't come out here to poke holes in your faulty logic, I came here to ask you a favour. Whatever you do don't let Azazel pin you, I'd rather not lose my title because you can't keep your shoulders off the mat" he says with a large smirk on his face

Jake Lyndon
And Neville don't worry, I'm not out here to point out you are obviously losing your hearing at such a young age. Because a wise man would have listened to a man who's done a lot more than a little better. The fact of the matter is, I never denied the fact you've ever headlined a Pay-Per-View, I know you headlined your first on the weekend,m I was there, congratulations by the way. No I pointed out you've never headlined a major pay-per-view in a major promotion. And you've done just what I predicted, you're talking trash, but the fact of the matter is, neither you or Azazel have done enough yet to prove that you can back it up. Until you've competed on the biggest stage, until you've won on the biggest stage, you're yet to prove you can take the pressures dealt out by performing in front of a crowd you're only going to experience once a year! So Neville, I suggest you go backstage, take out your history books, call the ECCW Library, get some tapes, and learn what you're going to need to do to keep that title. Worry more about keeping your shoulders off the mat than me keeping mine off them, because what happened at Heavy Metal will not happen again, I assure you that. I wasn't prepared I underestimated what you boys can do, but not again, at Slam-Mania it all comes to end for you Neville, enjoy you're reign while it lasts because it won't last, see you at Slam-Mania!

[Lyndon steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp, he gets half way when _____]

OOC-So you wanna wait for RED to chime in or do you wanna attack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

JD wrote:
Name:Robert Reso
Gimmick:A motorbiker that is a good person in a way,instead of helping the others motorbikers to steal,he stops the motorbikers that steal along with his friend Axel Chalmers,he's a good person,and a good friend of the police.
Height:6'8
Weight:295 lb
Signatures/Finishers:The Final Crack(Double Knee Gutbuster)/Fake Alarm(TKO)

Name:Axel Chalmers
Gimmick:A motorbiker that is a good person in a way,instead of helping the others motorbikers to steal,he stops the motorbikers that steal along with his friend Robert Reso,he's a good person,and a good friend of the police.
Height:6'7
Weight:315 lb
Signatures/Finishers:No Stop(Reality Check)/The Biker Handslam(Chokeslam)

They're called,the "Demolition Motor Bikers"

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon

Jake Lyndon
And Neville don't worry, I'm not out here to point out you are obviously losing your hearing at such a young age. Because a wise man would have listened to a man who's done a lot more than a little better. The fact of the matter is, I never denied the fact you've ever headlined a Pay-Per-View, I know you headlined your first on the weekend,m I was there, congratulations by the way. No I pointed out you've never headlined a major pay-per-view in a major promotion. And you've done just what I predicted, you're talking trash, but the fact of the matter is, neither you or Azazel have done enough yet to prove that you can back it up. Until you've competed on the biggest stage, until you've won on the biggest stage, you're yet to prove you can take the pressures dealt out by performing in front of a crowd you're only going to experience once a year! So Neville, I suggest you go backstage, take out your history books, call the ECCW Library, get some tapes, and learn what you're going to need to do to keep that title. Worry more about keeping your shoulders off the mat than me keeping mine off them, because what happened at Heavy Metal will not happen again, I assure you that. I wasn't prepared I underestimated what you boys can do, but not again, at Slam-Mania it all comes to end for you Neville, enjoy you're reign while it lasts because it won't last, see you at Slam-Mania!

[Lyndon steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp, he gets half way when _____]

The former Domination World Champion Azazel comes out holding a microphone.
He walks behind Neville Ryan without being noticed - since his theme song didn't hit - and once again takes the belt off of him.
Azazel walks past Jake and heads to the ring holding the World title in his shoulder.
He gets in the ring as the crowd cheers.

"Hey Neville, hey Jake! I just wanted to come out and make fun of you if you don't mind. I mean look at Neville! I just took the World title off of him and he did nothing. But of course if you don't have the guts to do something then you just run your mouth! And talkinng about running your mouth...Jake Lyndon! Yeah this guy pinned Me one two three at Domination and I pinned him one two three inside the Elimination Chamber at Heavy Metal. Now for some insane reason Jake is in the World title match at Slam-Mania! Well maybe Our beloved General Manager Granger Engage is stupid...or he likes Jake! In a very unique way...but anyway Triple Threat match at Slam-Mania for the World title. It couldn't be better! Because now Azazel has one more a$$ to kick! Not only I'll send Neville back into the Women's title hunt, but Jake Lyndon...well he will add a Slam-Mania loss to his record-book! But now the fun is over. Jake Lyndon, Neville Ryan either if you tow punks have the guts let's get it on right here right now!"

Azazel drops down the belt and waits for one of them to move as the crowd cheers in excitement.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm

-"For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica hits the ECCW arena,the fans looks confused, as we see no one coming out yet,the fans are still confused,then smoke starts to come out smoke from the entrance,now we see Axel Chalmers and Robert Reso coming out in 2 Sanchez motorcycles,the fans don't boo neither cheer since it's the first time they see thses guys in ECCW,each guy leave his motorcycle in one side to each other,both guys enter the ring,Chalmers asks for a mic,and they give it to him-

Axel Chalmers:Okay ECCW fans,let me introduce me,I'm Axel Chalmers,and my guy next to me is my tag team partner,Robert Reso,and we are The Demolition Motor Bikers!

-The crowd give a big pop to them,Chalmers and Reso smile to each other as Chalmers give the mic to Reso-

Robert Reso:Now,you see since we drive motorcycles,you think we are bad guys,we help the thiefs run away,if you thought that about us,you are totally wrong,we are friend of the cops,that's good in 2 ways,one,you're a good guy,everything's cool,and 2,when you do something wrong accidentally,it's very hard to get you in jail.

Axel Chalmers:And well,we finish our introduction,now let's go with business talk.We're here for something,and that something are the ECCW Tag Team Championships!

Robert Reso:And also,Andrew Gold,Ted Streets,this is a message for you,hide anywhere,except on the right place where we can find you.We're ready to take the tag team titles from you 2,to show the whole ECCW fans the big impact we can make here!

-The fans cheer loud as The Demolition Motor Bikers make a high 5-

Axel Chalmers:We maybe good guys,but we have our bad side,and boys,you don't want to make it come out from us.

Robert Reso:So Streets & Gold,beware of us,and start saying goodbye from your Tag Team Titles,we're gonna take them from you!

-Again The Domination Motor Bikers theme hits the arena,the fans cheers loud as Chalmers and Reso go back to their motorycles,as they give high 5's some fans,they ride back to backstage as fans still cheer-
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon

Jake Lyndon

The former Domination World Champion Azazel comes out holding a microphone.
He walks behind Neville Ryan without being noticed - since his theme song didn't hit - and once again takes the belt off of him.
Azazel walks past Jake and heads to the ring holding the World title in his shoulder.
He gets in the ring as the crowd cheers.

"Hey Neville, hey Jake! I just wanted to come out and make fun of you if you don't mind. I mean look at Neville! I just took the World title off of him and he did nothing. But of course if you don't have the guts to do something then you just run your mouth! And talkinng about running your mouth...Jake Lyndon! Yeah this guy pinned Me one two three at Domination and I pinned him one two three inside the Elimination Chamber at Heavy Metal. Now for some insane reason Jake is in the World title match at Slam-Mania! Well maybe Our beloved General Manager Granger Engage is stupid...or he likes Jake! In a very unique way...but anyway Triple Threat match at Slam-Mania for the World title. It couldn't be better! Because now Azazel has one more a$$ to kick! Not only I'll send Neville back into the Women's title hunt, but Jake Lyndon...well he will add a Slam-Mania loss to his record-book! But now the fun is over. Jake Lyndon, Neville Ryan either if you tow punks have the guts let's get it on right here right now!"

Azazel drops down the belt and waits for one of them to move as the crowd cheers in excitement.

The Legion theme begins to blare through the arena as Neville begins laughing. While Jake and Azazel are distracted waiting for the members of Legion to join them Neville grabs his belt from the ground and clips Azazel in the back of the head with it, sending him down to the ground as Neville yells "don't touch my belt, peon!" at him. The music stops playing and no members of Legion actually come out.

Noticing Jake is still standing Neville decides to jump the guard rail and retreat through the crowd, he raises the belt over his head again and yells "you two have fun" before leaving through a fire exit.

OOC: Off to class, thus Neville's exit
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 pm

OOC-I guess I better ask first, mind if I lock in a submission RED?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

As of February 23rd, 2011, Tyler and Travis Ryder have been released from their ECCW contracts after asking for them earlier in the week. We wish them the best in the future endeavors.

Legends Champion and the first winner of DOOM, Keith Golden and his manager, Jacob Smith has left t he company with this too say. "This place has gone to the dogs. No championship is worth staying in this personal hell. I hate Super Junior, Tiger Boy, and every one else I have met here." We do not wish him the best.

DOOM World Champion, Dominic Johnson, has also been rumored to be asking for his release. He has argued with the board and has agreed to be the first on eliminated from DOOM to get his release.

In a shocking news story, Domination General Manager, Granger Engages has resigned from office with only the words "Boring" and "Stupid" to describe this company. He has officially quit ECCW.

-In Other Words I Quit ECCW-
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena he then thinks of doing a promo.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:

(Kevin Evans walks pasted him he smirks as he clances at James)

"Look what ECCW has brought in, a clown!"

(Evans keeps walking)
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:

(Evans keeps walking)
Chris James:And look who it is,it's the Cocky Kevin Evans.Listen if you're calling me a clown then you must be an idiot because I could snap your long neck out of your damn body.**he glares at him**
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:02 pm

(Evans keeps walking)
Chris James:And look who it is,it's the Cocky Kevin Evans.Listen if you're calling me a clown then you must be an idiot because I could snap your long neck out of your damn body.**he glares at him**

(Kevin Evans stops before turning around, and looking at the pissed off James.)

"Getting angry already fool? Damn. You are really a clown. You really think you can break my neck? [Evans laughs] I RETIRED a man by nearly breaking his neck on the ramp. That what you call breaking a neck. I am not cocky, I just know I am to damn good, and that is a proven fact, I am."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

(Evans keeps walking)

"Getting angry already fool? Damn. You are really a clown. You really think you can break my neck? [Evans laughs] I RETIRED a man by nearly breaking his neck on the ramp. That what you call breaking a neck. I am not cocky, I just know I am to damn good, and that is a proven fact, I am."

Chris James:Like I said before your an idiot and if you think your damn good then have you ever won a World Championship?,like I HAVE!! Have you ever easily been THE face of the Company,before?,like Have!!!! If your so damn good then tell me have you ever achieve those things.

James walks a few steps, almost behind Kevin Evans
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Jarrett, when you get on, we need to talk.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 pm

(Evans keeps walking)

Chris James:Like I said before your an idiot and if you think your damn good then have you ever won a World Championship?,like I HAVE!! Have you ever easily been THE face of the Company,before?,like Have!!!! If your so damn good then tell me have you ever achieve those things.

(Evans turns around again and stands face to face with James)

"Lair. Your no Champ, your a Chump. Your a jobber. Your not the face of the company. Your were not even a legend? No one knows you! But EVERYONE knows me, I have made impact, after impact. I longest regining Hardcore Champion in another company, I am main eventing in that company, I am going to become the youngest world champion in recent history. I do remmeber you were "World Champion" in that bottem feeder company, what is it name? I forget. But still you been world champion there means nothing to me. I am pretty sure Hunter J beat you for it. But still, your name is even ****. Chris James? Really?"
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm

(Evans keeps walking)

"Lair. Your no Champ, your a Chump. Your a jobber. Your not the face of the company. Your were not even a legend? No one knows you! But EVERYONE knows me, I have made impact, after impact. I longest regining Hardcore Champion in another company, I am main eventing in that company, I am going to become the youngest world champion in recent history. I do remmeber you were "World Champion" in that bottem feeder company, what is it name? I forget. But still you been world champion there means nothing to me. I am pretty sure Hunter J beat you for it. But still, your name is even ****. Chris James? Really?"
Chris James:I have also been a Hardcore Champion CWW.If you calling me a chump then prove it right I want you to try and attack me if you think your the best.You have accomplish more things than me because you have more experinced,but that doesn't mean your a better wrestler than me.And you right my name isn't really Chris James is short for my original name but that doesn't matter this is a fighting company not talking about ourselfs.So like the old saying actions definitley speaks louder than words and I don't if you have that.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm

(Evans keeps walking)

Chris James:I have also been a Hardcore Champion CWW.If you calling me a chump then prove it right I want you to try and attack me if you think your the best.You have accomplish more things than me because you have more experinced,but that doesn't mean your a better wrestler than me.And you right my name isn't really Chris James is short for my original name but that doesn't matter this is a fighting company not talking about ourselfs.So like the old saying actions definitley speaks louder than words and I don't if you have that.

OOC:

Permission to attack?

"You are right this company is a fighting company. So you are saying I have no balls to attack you? HA! Keep running your mouth I will Classic Kick your face off. That is a promise! But I don't think I will do it here, in the ring i will!"

(Evans begins to leave)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next