The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 WILL
*Arrives with his Droogies following him closely behind*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Dolemite wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 WILL
*Arrives with his Droogies following him closely behind*

GET-CHO ANUS ON EM ES EN!!!!
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:22 pm

wait whut , is sophie still champ??
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
wait whut , is sophie still champ??

yep, good job :p
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

(The scene opens up and we are in the gym, many people are training. The camera moves through the crowd with is gathering at the the training ring, the camera looks into the ring and we can see Hunter throwing out people. He nails one with the HJO, another one with Hunted II, then he kicks another one in the gut and sends him crashing down the with H-J. He goes up top and jumps and nails the 720 splash.)

(The crowd start cheering and clapping for him, Hunter stands up and does his taunt.)

"What you saw there is not even close to what I will do to James this week. I will put that kid in his place I will make him fall before me. He really thinks he will take my title away from me? HA! This title is staying... no... it belongs with me! No one is taking it off me. OI! Give me my title! [Some dude hands him the title] You see James, this title wil always stay with me, you can go around saying you will be beat,me take my title, end my career, all that stuff, but just comes down to you chocking on the night, me winning the title, and once again, The Aussie Savior will win, one for the fans. Alright James, start get yourself ready for our match, because I am ready, my mind is ready, are you ready?"

(The Camera cuts with Hunter lifting the title up in the air)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Damn Hunter J vs. a Guy Who Died in a Car Crash This Week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Superm10

[The DOOM Season 4 has officially begun so the new guys are going to start showing what they are made of. One of the most ambitious in the group is Dominic Johnson.. Suddenly a Honda Civic pulls into the arena and the fans eye it suspiciously. The engine cuts off as the door opens and from it appears Dominic "Superman" Johnson. The fans erupt in boos as he walks towards them with his hood on and sunglasses as they have no idea if he is starring at them. Dominic smirks and walks on by them and heads towards his locker room. This new season is going to be fun..]
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Thezombie
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Wait, What?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:49 pm

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Wait, What?

He's booked against a dead guy = wrestling zombie
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Captain2 wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 36a6ce3009af60461c39e18cc274b2a0

Neville arrives at the arena, nodding at the hooded figure as he passes by
The Hooded Figure
*eyes him down as he walks in and shakes his head at him*
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Captain2 wrote:
John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Wait, What?

He's booked against a dead guy = wrestling zombie

I hate Granger now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm

OT: We'll confirm the "death" of James O'Riley once ECCW management speaks to SP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm

OT: With Heavy Metal now under a week away, it's clearly time to begin writing out the show. So here is the post to inform anybody who may be involved in the pay-per-view in any way, shape, or form. ECCW management and writers for the show reserve the right to use any character on the roster for whatever reason, in whatever segment we feel the need to. This includes your character's dialogue. Don't worry, we won't make fools of any character. I just want to make it known that the dialogue coming from each character may not come from it's creator's mouth. If you'd like an interview or whatever else, please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Ohaijarrett.Mesaiswillingtohelpyouknow.Justsendhimaprivatemessageandhe'lldowhateverforyou.<3
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 SAwyer_fertig

A silver Jaguar Convertible pulls up to the Crush arena and a handsome young man steps out of the car with a gym bag in hand. He has long, dirty blonde hair and a thin beard, and he carries himself quite well. The man in question is dressed in a tight fitting black polo and a pair of faded blue jeans. He signs a few autographs under the name of "Jonas Heath" and heads inside. He searches for his locker room until [Crush Superstar] approaches him.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Th_1883_Keith_Jardine

A new member of the DOOM cast, a short young man arrives at the arena wearing a football jersey. Because of his dwarfish size, it is easy to see why he is known to most only as "The Gimmick."

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Peteywilliams

After being fired recently, Braylon Scarver makes his return, slapping hands with a few fans on his way into the building. He is careful to avoid contact with anybody, and he cautiously makes his way out to the back for a smoke.

The A-List arrive too cool for a fancy arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 SAwyer_fertig

A silver Jaguar Convertible pulls up to the Crush arena and a handsome young man steps out of the car with a gym bag in hand. He has long, dirty blonde hair and a thin beard, and he carries himself quite well. The man in question is dressed in a tight fitting black polo and a pair of faded blue jeans. He signs a few autographs under the name of "Jonas Heath" and heads inside. He searches for his locker room until [Crush Superstar] approaches him.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Th_1883_Keith_Jardine

A new member of the DOOM cast, a short young man arrives at the arena wearing a football jersey. Because of his dwarfish size, it is easy to see why he is known to most only as "The Gimmick."

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Peteywilliams

After being fired recently, Braylon Scarver makes his return, slapping hands with a few fans on his way into the building. He is careful to avoid contact with anybody, and he cautiously makes his way out to the back for a smoke.

The A-List arrive too cool for a fancy arrival.
"The Villain" Christopher Styles:
[Notices the entrance of Jonas Heath, then begins to mumble to himself.]

"It makes me sick. These young, cocky superstars come here everyday, with hopes and dreams to make it big, but they never do. It's always the same. He's like every other ECCW failure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

clicky
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 pm

*carefully peers in*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:40 pm

[era of awesome][King SP] wrote:
*carefully peers in*
OT: Get on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 9118924cf51c0ef31bc846f60c44d4c7

Domination Results 2-14-11 // A Heavy Hit

-The show opens with the memorial of James O'Riley-[/u]

Match 1
Diva Royal
Alicia Short def Melissa Sterlings & Lisa Lee & Tina Starr & Sophie Mac

Match 2
Television Championship
Hunter J def Christian Storm-
-Post match a masked man rushes the ring and lays out the champion.. the same guy from last week who attack Dan Williams-

Match 3
Return Match
Nitsuj Tarr def Steven Rivers

Match 4
Heavy Metal Preview[/u]
Keith Golden (c) and Jacob Smith vs The A-List [Daniel Evans(c) and Cade Stafford]-The match comes to a no contest as the ref can not pull Evans and Golden apart from each other even after demanding them to stop

Main Event
Jake Lyndon & The Ryder's [Travis and Tyler] def Legion [Neville Ryan/Andrew Gold/Ted Streets]
[i]-After the match the Domination World Champion runs from the back and lays out Neville and Jake who continued to fight in the ring. As he stands tall out runs Steven Rivers and Kenny Markov. Then follows the Hardcore champion Dan Williams. The men fight in the ring as suddenly they all break out in fighting. As it goes on it comes down to the three original guys and then finally Jake Lyndon is the last standing! The show comes to an end-
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Morgan Holland sneaks into the ECCW building & sneaks into Granger Engage's office. He sits down at the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 am

υℓqυισяяα ѕcн郃єя wrote:
Morgan Holland sneaks into the ECCW building & sneaks into Granger Engage's office. He sits down at the desk.

[Granger Engage enters his office as he looks at his desk and sees Morgan sitting in front of him..]

Granger Engage
Excuse Me?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:12 am

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
υℓqυισяяα ѕcн郃єя wrote:

[Granger Engage enters his office as he looks at his desk and sees Morgan sitting in front of him..]

Granger Engage
Excuse Me?
Morgan Holland:
"Hai"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:54 am

υℓqυισяяα ѕcн郃єя wrote:
-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
υℓqυισяяα ѕcн郃єя wrote:

Granger Engage
Excuse Me?
Morgan Holland:
"Hai"

Granger Engage
Why the hell are you in my desk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next