The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Alex Sommers
"You know, I don't really know many people around here, but i've heard of Amy. I wonder if I talked to Grang, a longtime friend of mine, if he would let Amy back."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Please remind me of people I need to add to the roster.

I'm adding Alex Sommers and bob2's new guy right now.

I think I am missing a few of Sam's and maybe one or two others?

I plan on making another superstar for Crush, just as a heads up. I will send you an app once I catch up on promos for the feds Im in and finish writing out these matches
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Captain2 wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
[era of awesome][King SP] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Azazel grins.

"Well I am a hooligan!"

Azazel slaps Neville across the face.

"Come on! Let's do this right now you sick scum!"

[Suddenly a man runs over and spears Azazel down. He stands up and begins kicking Azazel repeatedly.

Neville orders the fellow to pick Azazel up and kick him in the stomach, Neville gets a running start and hits Azazel with the Knightmare, bringing him crashing down to the floor.

Standing up and adjusting his belt Neville pats the newcomer on the back and the two leave.

???
"So, when do I get to meet the rest of The Legion?"

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets walk up with their titles

Andrew smirks
"hey what did i tell ya Neville! The Golden Era. I'm sure someone had fun with my sister that night. "

Ted laughs
"yeah we had our own fun, got a couple numbers. The ladies love us, they can't resits us, and now that we have even more gold in our pockets, they can't take their hands off us, bro."

Andrew notices some guy
"Yo dude, who's this?"

Neville nods and grins

"Alright, settle down guys. This is Alex Sommers. The newest member of Legion. That is if he's willing to accept the position" Neville says as he takes a seat on the couch

Alex Sommers
"You must be Andrew."
[He shakes Andrew's hand.]
"And you must be Ted!"
[He shakes Ted's hand.]
"I've heard much about you guys, myself and Neville have been emailing eachother for abit, coming up of ways for me to get in ECCW! I did, and now, im going to join The Legion! Ofcourse, I will not be coming alone.."

Neville nods "well welcome aboard, you did pretty well back there with Azazel. I'd say that earns you a place among the best in ECCW"

Alex Sommers
"Thank you Neville! That means alot coming from the World Champion! But, As much as I'd love to compete for your championship, I want to bring another championship back to Legion!"
[Alex then looks over at Ted.]
"I was shipped away from half of my family when I was young. I do have a sister, but I don't know her that well ... The last time I saw her, she was in L.A"

Ted smirks
"Well if she's pretty, make sure she gets tickets next time ECCW is in LA."

Andrew laughs and nods his head
"Speaking of pretty, Neville i have an idea. Legion has almost all of the ECCW top titles. All we need now is our new friend Alex to get some gold, and we'll dominate all of ECCW...well not really. There's still the divas division of ECCW. I know dude, we wouldn't be having this conversation of that loser of a general manager didn't band Amy, but i think we need girl in our fraction"

Ted slaps Andrew on the back of his head lightly
"Dude, shut up, you just want some."

Neville laughs "well we have a former women's champion as I'm constantly reminded, but did you have someone in mind a little more feminine?"

Andrew adjust his title around his shoulder and thinks, He then pulls out his ipad and looks at the ECCW Divas roster page

"This might take a while"
He sits on the couch
"Guys go somewhere else i need to be alone to think"

He hears Alex talk about getting Amy
"ah cool, Imma just go somewhere else right now i have a-a meeting"
Andrew leaves with his ipad.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Azazel grins.

"Well I am a hooligan!"

[Suddenly a man runs over and spears Azazel down. He stands up and begins kicking Azazel repeatedly.

Neville orders the fellow to pick Azazel up and kick him in the stomach, Neville gets a running start and hits Azazel with the Knightmare, bringing him crashing down to the floor.

Standing up and adjusting his belt Neville pats the newcomer on the back and the two leave.

???

Andrew smirks
"hey what did i tell ya Neville! The Golden Era. I'm sure someone had fun with my sister that night. "

Ted laughs
"yeah we had our own fun, got a couple numbers. The ladies love us, they can't resits us, and now that we have even more gold in our pockets, they can't take their hands off us, bro."

Andrew notices some guy
"Yo dude, who's this?"

Neville nods and grins

"Alright, settle down guys. This is Alex Sommers. The newest member of Legion. That is if he's willing to accept the position" Neville says as he takes a seat on the couch

Alex Sommers
"You must be Andrew."
"And you must be Ted!"
[He shakes Ted's hand.]
"I've heard much about you guys, myself and Neville have been emailing eachother for abit, coming up of ways for me to get in ECCW! I did, and now, im going to join The Legion! Ofcourse, I will not be coming alone.."

Neville nods "well welcome aboard, you did pretty well back there with Azazel. I'd say that earns you a place among the best in ECCW"

Alex Sommers
"Thank you Neville! That means alot coming from the World Champion! But, As much as I'd love to compete for your championship, I want to bring another championship back to Legion!"
"I was shipped away from half of my family when I was young. I do have a sister, but I don't know her that well ... The last time I saw her, she was in L.A"

Ted smirks

"Speaking of pretty, Neville i have an idea. Legion has almost all of the ECCW top titles. All we need now is our new friend Alex to get some gold, and we'll dominate all of ECCW...well not really. There's still the divas division of ECCW. I know dude, we wouldn't be having this conversation of that loser of a general manager didn't band Amy, but i think we need girl in our fraction"

Neville laughs "well we have a former women's champion as I'm constantly reminded, but did you have someone in mind a little more feminine?"
Andrew adjust his title around his shoulder and thinks, He then pulls out his ipad and looks at the ECCW Divas roster page

He sits on the couch

Alex Sommers
[Sommers through his leg up and kicks Andrew in the back of the head.]
"Really dude?"
[Sommers grabs the iPad and sits down on the chair next to the couch.]
"Hmm ... Let's see here ... Lisa Lee? Jenny? Sophie? Hmmm ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 pm

OT: Hey guys, check out the PPV post on the first page and tell me which logo you like best for Slam-Mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, still considering the words of Matthew Jericho from Heavy Metal, and how Jarrett Calloway left him to be beaten by Tim Lucker in the Chamber match, which he believed led to Super Junior winning the match. He's trying to come up with a plan for Slam-Mania as he refuses to help Jarrett with Super Junior heading into the big PPV.*
[Jarrett is at the end of the hallway, watching a seemingly angry Dustin walk around, shaking his head.]
*Dustin sees Jarrett, and walks over to him.*

Dustin: You put in a good match at Heavy Metal, Jarrett. And now Slam-Mania is around the corner. Good luck with your problem.
Jarrett: My problem, eh?

Dustin: Having to go against Super Junior and his entire entourage, where Super can change the rules whenever he wants, and going into the biggest show you have to know he will want to walk out with the title? And with no help? I'd call it a problem.
Jarrett: If there's one thing you should know about me by now, it's that I am always ready with a plan. I'm not an idiot. I understand that Junior is going to do everything in his power to make sure he is still in control of the Crush World Championship and the company exiting Slam-Mania. But I tend to do whatever it takes to get my way, whether the fans, or anybody else for that matter, support it or not. So if I am going to go in with no help, the way I see it, I'm just getting full credit for ending this reign of terror Junior has over this company.
Dustin: Well I'll say it now, I don't like your odds. But hey, if you think you can do it, power to you. Now I've got an empty slate for the pay-per-view, and some plans to make.
Jarrett: And good luck to you ... you'll be needing it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:11 pm

@ Jarrett -- The Blue one
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Chris James walks around as __________________ bumps into him

OT:RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Hey guys, check out the PPV post on the first page and tell me which logo you like best for Slam-Mania.
all yellow one
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Casey Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
all yellow one

I second this
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Azazel grins.

"Well I am a hooligan!"

???

Andrew smirks

Ted laughs

Andrew notices some guy
"Yo dude, who's this?"

Neville nods and grins

Alex Sommers
"You must be Andrew."
"And you must be Ted!"
[He shakes Ted's hand.]

Alex Sommers

Ted smirks

He sits on the couch

Alex Sommers
[Sommers through his leg up and kicks Andrew in the back of the head.]
"Really dude?"
[Sommers grabs the iPad and sits down on the chair next to the couch.]
"Hmm ... Let's see here ... Lisa Lee? Jenny? Sophie? Hmmm ..."

Andrew holds his head
"Dude if you could get my sister back that would be great."

Ted laughs
"Yeah Alex, Maybe that's how you can prove yourself more worthy of being in Legion."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Name: Mark Mayhem

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Gimmick : Mark grew up on the streets of Detroit so he had to learn to fight to survive. Luckily for him he was always bigger then every one else so there wasn't much difficulty because he used is sheer size and power to his advantage. He continues to do so inside of the wrestling ring

Signature(s): sit out power bomb, delayed supplex into power slam

Finisher: Code Red (Swing-bottom), Motor City Mayhem (torture rack submission)

Theme Music: The Beast by Tech N9ne

Match Specialty: N/A

Weapon of Choice: N/A

Picture Base: Mason Ryan

Brand: Crush
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Alex Sommers
"I don't think it will be a problem. Im going to head down tomorrow and get myself a title match. Now, what one of you punks wants to go to the training ring?"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Alex Sommers
"I don't think it will be a problem. Im going to head down tomorrow and get myself a title match. Now, what one of you punks wants to go to the training ring?"

Ted gets up and gets in his face
"Only if you think you can keep up with me" He slaps him on the back
"Sure dude, give the chance for the ladies to check out my body"
He laughs again as he grab his title and a towel
"Later Andrew, Neville."
Ted walks out with Alex
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 SlamMania1
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Alex Sommers

"Later Andrew, Neville."
Ted walks out with Alex

Alex Sommers
[After saying farewell to Neville and Andrew. He slips a towel and Andrew's iPad into a small bag, and leaves with Ted.]
"I got the iPad, so there will be some epic music when i'm kicking your ****."
[He laughs]
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Alex Sommers

"Later Andrew, Neville."
Ted walks out with Alex

Alex Sommers
[After saying farewell to Neville and Andrew. He slips a towel and Andrew's iPad into a small bag, and leaves with Ted.]
[He laughs]

"Whatever. i'll be the one walking out with all the girls once again "

Andrew sits back on the couch and looks into his title admiring himself as he polishes it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Alex Sommers

"Later Andrew, Neville."
Ted walks out with Alex

Alex Sommers
[He laughs]

"Whatever. i'll be the one walking out with all the girls once again "

Andrew sits back on the couch and looks into his title admiring himself as he polishes it.

"Whatever man."
[Alex slides into the practice ring and leans against the turnbuckle.]
"C'mon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

EPIC FAIL.. Rocky Romero is Jake Lyndons Pic Base Genius!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 pm

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:

EPIC FAIL.. Rocky Romero is Jake Lyndons Pic Base Genius!

!!!!!!KCUF
KCUF KCUF KCUF ...

Imma go change er!
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Ted sets down his title
"lets see what ya got new kid"

Ted grapples him up in an arm lock and irish whips him to the corner
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Ted sets down his title
"lets see what ya got new kid"

Ted grapples him up in an arm lock and irish whips him to the corner

[Alex runs out of the corner and ducks Ted's arm. He springs off the ropes and slides down, taking out Ted's leg, this makes him fall to the ground and smash his head off the mat. Once Ted springs up, Alex springs off of the ropes and kicks Ted in the face.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 am

BREAKING NEWS

- Casey Anomaly has returned but now it has been rumored that he will not be the only return.. It has been noted that the fan favorite Casey has been seen talking to Travis and Tyler Ryder.. and Jake Lyndon.. and a very dark former Domination employee
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 am

-Sean Johnson arrives at the ECCW arena-

-Robbie Domville arrives at the ECCW arena-
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 CASEY-1
**while on the phone, Casey smirks as he stares at the screen and tells whom ever it was that he will call him another time to update him on the situation. As he hangs up he walks around the arena with a grin on his face**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next