The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm

*Tim Lucker arrives*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:12 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 Nevill10

Neville Ryan arrives at the arena with the Domination World title on his shoulder, he walks through the front doors and heads straight to the cafeteria.

"Excuse me, make way, World Champion, back off" he says to people in line for drinks as he cuts them in line.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 Caseypunk
Casey Anomaly
*arrives to the arena on his skateboard with a grin on his face as he heads backstage to catering to grab a bite for breakfast*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong -arrives at the arena in a Timothy McArmstrong T-Shirt and his wrestling attire, looking for his Generation Mayhem tag team partner, Mark Mayhem-
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*Dustin Shore's music hits and he receives a fair amount of cheers as he appears on the stage, dressed in jeans and a shirt. He walks down to the ring, smiling at the fans as he walks. He rolls into the ring, standing on the turnbuckle and posing for the fans to a big pop. He jumps down, walking towards the table side of the ring and getting a microphone from a ringside aide. He then stands in the ring, looking out at the crowd.*

Dustin: Thank you for that, my fans! It's good to know that someone around here appreciates me. I haven't been feeling the greatest these last couple of weeks, for some obvious reasons, some not so obvious. Obviously Super Junior is still the Crush World Champion, despite efforts by myself to put an end to his reign. But, we're going to let Jarrett Calloway give it a shot. We'll just have to see if he can do better than me.

*Dustin gives a shrug, a bit of sarcasm in his motions.*

Dustin: But hey, that battle is Jarrett's. Me, I've got my own battles to fight. And the biggest show of the year, Slam-Mania, is right around the corner.

*Dustin sighs and gets a bit of a vacant look on his face.*

Dustin: A year ago, I rode a wave into Slam-Mania, walking in as Royal Crumble winner and walking out as Crush World Heavyweight Champion. I was living the high life...until I ran into a superstar by the name of Will Williams. We waged a small war over the Crush world title coming out of Slam-Mania, the final battle of which gave birth to the reign of Super Junior. Ladies and gentlemen, let me take you back to that episode of Crush, almost a year ago...

*The video shows the match between Will Williams and Dustin Shore, where Dustin rolled up Will for the victory. We then see Matthew Jericho restarting the match, resulting in Will Williams becoming World Champion. Just after that, Super Junior cashes in his MITB briefcase, winning the Crush World Championship.*

Dustin: ...a year ago, Will Williams and I waged a war to determine the greatest Superstar on Crush. A war that, in my opinion, never received a proper, definitive end. Who is the better Superstar, Dustin Shore or Will Williams? I think that question deserves consideration...but more importantly, I want to know what Will Williams thinks of settling a war long forgotten...at Slam-Mania!

*Will walks out and stands on the ramp, accompanied by his Nation Zero droogs Roger and Roy.*
Will: Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. Lookie at what we got here, O my brothers. Dusty wants another shot at your humble leader. Tell you what, I accept. BUT! On one condition. Should I win, you join Nation Zero and become our official "Bitch Boy". Meaning, we can kick you around, throw food in your face if we don't like it, you know, all that good stuff. Whaddya say?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm

John Leopold arrives carrying his MITB Briefcase.

Azazel arrives and heads to the gym to work out.

Kevin Silver is sitting backstage laughing because he is ****.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 pm

The A-List arrive and head to their locker room after Stafford has managed to get a hold of failed audition tapes for DOOM.

Jonas Heath is in the gym.

Braylon Scarver is watching last week's ECCW tapings.

John Marino arrives at the arena, looking for a DOOM competitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Tonight on Domination:

*MITB qualifiers begin
*4th Hall of Fame inductee announced
*Azazel and Jake Lyndon face off
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Hm...   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Maybe I'll join...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Zadok wrote:
Maybe I'll join...
Oh, please don't leave us in suspense as to whether or not your great RPing skills will be on this thread. You are my savior.

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey is sitting outside on a bench near the entrance of the arena enjoying the warmer weather, can't wait until skating season starts up again*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Dolemite wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Maybe I'll join...
Oh, please don't leave us in suspense as to whether or not your great RPing skills will be on this thread. You are my savior.

You're my savoir...NOW GET ON MSN!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Sorry for the in-activeness as of late, a lot of **** has been happening.
Will try and get a promo up today
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Dolemite wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*Dustin Shore's music hits and he receives a fair amount of cheers as he appears on the stage, dressed in jeans and a shirt. He walks down to the ring, smiling at the fans as he walks. He rolls into the ring, standing on the turnbuckle and posing for the fans to a big pop. He jumps down, walking towards the table side of the ring and getting a microphone from a ringside aide. He then stands in the ring, looking out at the crowd.*

Dustin: Thank you for that, my fans! It's good to know that someone around here appreciates me. I haven't been feeling the greatest these last couple of weeks, for some obvious reasons, some not so obvious. Obviously Super Junior is still the Crush World Champion, despite efforts by myself to put an end to his reign. But, we're going to let Jarrett Calloway give it a shot. We'll just have to see if he can do better than me.

Dustin: But hey, that battle is Jarrett's. Me, I've got my own battles to fight. And the biggest show of the year, Slam-Mania, is right around the corner.

Dustin: A year ago, I rode a wave into Slam-Mania, walking in as Royal Crumble winner and walking out as Crush World Heavyweight Champion. I was living the high life...until I ran into a superstar by the name of Will Williams. We waged a small war over the Crush world title coming out of Slam-Mania, the final battle of which gave birth to the reign of Super Junior. Ladies and gentlemen, let me take you back to that episode of Crush, almost a year ago...

*The video shows the match between Will Williams and Dustin Shore, where Dustin rolled up Will for the victory. We then see Matthew Jericho restarting the match, resulting in Will Williams becoming World Champion. Just after that, Super Junior cashes in his MITB briefcase, winning the Crush World Championship.*

Dustin: ...a year ago, Will Williams and I waged a war to determine the greatest Superstar on Crush. A war that, in my opinion, never received a proper, definitive end. Who is the better Superstar, Dustin Shore or Will Williams? I think that question deserves consideration...but more importantly, I want to know what Will Williams thinks of settling a war long forgotten...at Slam-Mania!

*Will walks out and stands on the ramp, accompanied by his Nation Zero droogs Roger and Roy.*
Will: Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. Lookie at what we got here, O my brothers. Dusty wants another shot at your humble leader. Tell you what, I accept. BUT! On one condition. Should I win, you join Nation Zero and become our official "Bitch Boy". Meaning, we can kick you around, throw food in your face if we don't like it, you know, all that good stuff. Whaddya say?
Dustin: An interesting idea, Will. Yeah, I think I could beat you. So, if I lose, you can boss me around. But, I've honestly had enough of dealing with other people getting involved in my matches. One on one, I know I can beat you. So your boys there, Rodger and Roy, can go smoke a joint out back while our match is going on, because I don't want them at ringside.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: " A Mystery Team"   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 am

* After Domination before the crowd leaves*

* The lights go dark then quickly comes back on*
* The crowd doesnt know whats going on then*
* On the TitanTron it shows the ECCW World Tag Team Champions Andrew and Ted*
* and they are getting out of a taxi at the airport*

* then the TitanTron goes into widescreen or letterbox mode but instead of the black boxes on the top and bottom*
* It forms a surronding black screen with two holes side by side*
* Like someone is watching Gold Streets through a pair of binoculars*
* They see Andrew and Ted grab their luggage and walk into the airport*

* Then a voice overhead says.....*

It will be like taking candy from a baby.....see you soon boys. HAHAHAHA!!!

*Then the TitanTron goes black*
* The crowd doesnt know how to respond*
* And the commentators say...*

Looks like this Mystery Team is scouting their opponents before Slam-Mania...

* And...commercial*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 am

Jake Lyndon Arrives after going down sick ... or something

Tiger Boy See Jake Lyndon

Prince Awesome Arrives with his Television Title after partying and stuff. Cuz he can afford that being the highest paid star in yada yada yada
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 am

John Leopold is walking around carrying his briefcase.

Azazel is walking around because he can.

Kevin Silver is in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: PPVs   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 pm

OT- Does anybody know where I can look up Royal Crumble and Heavy Metal PPV threads? So I can see how the format is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Mr_Capricorn wrote:
OT- Does anybody know where I can look up Royal Crumble and Heavy Metal PPV threads? So I can see how the format is.
OT: Two ways. If you'd like to see them nice and fancy, search through all the pages of this thread. Otherwise, go to http://www.eccw.webs.com/apps/forum/ and read them. They are messy because the coding ( [b] and [u] type stuff ) didn't transfer over.

While you're at it, check out http://www.eccw-cww-efnw.weebly.com/ - the better of the two sites, but the first one has all the archives.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey skates into the arena with a few things on his mind, such as his issues with Daniel Evans, Getting into Money in the Bank and Slammania*
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
Mr_Capricorn wrote:
OT: Two ways. If you'd like to see them nice and fancy, search through all the pages of this thread. Otherwise, go to http://www.eccw.webs.com/apps/forum/ and read them. They are messy because the coding ( [b] and [u] type stuff ) didn't transfer over.

While you're at it, check out http://www.eccw-cww-efnw.weebly.com/ - the better of the two sites, but the first one has all the archives.

Just read Heavy Metal..that **** was super long lol. But great touch with the play-by-play commentating. Now my question is who writes what?
Who writes the play-by-play and so forth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Mr_Capricorn wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mr_Capricorn wrote:

Just read Heavy Metal..that **** was super long lol. But great touch with the play-by-play commentating. Now my question is who writes what?
Who writes the play-by-play and so forth?
OT: I write the entire show 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 pm

RED wrote:
John Leopold is walking around carrying his briefcase.

Azazel is walking around because he can.

Kevin Silver is in the gym.
Chris James walks past John Leopold and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin: An interesting idea, Will. Yeah, I think I could beat you. So, if I lose, you can boss me around. But, I've honestly had enough of dealing with other people getting involved in my matches. One on one, I know I can beat you. So your boys there, Rodger and Roy, can go smoke a joint out back while our match is going on, because I don't want them at ringside.
Will: Deal, I didn't need them when I beat you before now did I?

off: I was going to write a more detailed response, but I got a **** ton of work to do for my classes and don't have much time to RP right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm

OT: Crush will be posted momentarily.

Tonight, all Crush participants for the MITB match will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next