The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:29 pm

This thread is dead...

I just did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:
This thread is dead...

I just did.
Well.. It just came back to life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:11 am

That One Guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: I am aware of the offered help from several different people to run Domination and I really do appreciate it. And believe me, I believe Captain, Jake, and just about everybody else who has offered is 100% qualified for the job. The way it looks, I will be doing the final Domination before Slam-Mania tomorrow night. I'll make some sort of a decision or offer following that.

No that job belongs to me! Back off!
Granger..?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 am

Jarrett wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: I am aware of the offered help from several different people to run Domination and I really do appreciate it. And believe me, I believe Captain, Jake, and just about everybody else who has offered is 100% qualified for the job. The way it looks, I will be doing the final Domination before Slam-Mania tomorrow night. I'll make some sort of a decision or offer following that.

Granger..?

Yes that's him
Need any help with Slam-Mania btw?
I may be able to do a match or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Granger..?

Yes that's him
OT: Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Granger..?

Yes that's him
OT: Not yet.

Well k, lemme know by Thursday latest
Replied btw
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 am

My guys arrive
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:49 am

RED wrote:
My guys arrive

Jake Lyndon [Approaches Azazel] Azazel, looking forward to your big loss at Slam-Mania?

OOC - I shall reply in the morning
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
RED wrote:
My guys arrive

Jake Lyndon [Approaches Azazel] Azazel, looking forward to your big loss at Slam-Mania?

Azazel looks at Jake and laughs before shaking his head.

"You really believe that you stand a chance of winning that match at Slam-Mania. And I don't blame you. You do have the experience and the abilities to win the World title. Neville Ryan from the other side...he doesn't stand a chance. His chances of retaining the title are zero. You? you have 25% chances of winning because of your experience. But then you have Me. This is My first Slam-Mania match. So you need to realize that I am going to give the best that I got in order to defeat you and Neville. I will regain My World title and that's where the rest of the 75% chances go. To Me!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am

RED wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
RED wrote:
My guys arrive

"You really believe that you stand a chance of winning that match at Slam-Mania. And I don't blame you. You do have the experience and the abilities to win the World title. Neville Ryan from the other side...he doesn't stand a chance. His chances of retaining the title are zero. You? you have 25% chances of winning because of your experience. But then you have Me. This is My first Slam-Mania match. So you need to realize that I am going to give the best that I got in order to defeat you and Neville. I will regain My World title and that's where the rest of the 75% chances go. To Me!"

Neville walks by holding the World Heavyweight title on his shoulder, he notices the conversation and shakes his head

"I'm afraid you're incorrect in your math there. I'll show you how its done" he says as he smirks at Azazel

"See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you've got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a blueblood and I've been bred for generations to have superior genes and genetics, so you have a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add this troglodyte, Jake, to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See the three-way, at Slamania, you have a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Jake KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Azazel, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Slamamania! But then you take my 75 percent chance at winning, if we were to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Slamania! the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Slamania!"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 pm

My guys arrive.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Captain2 wrote:
RED wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
RED wrote:
My guys arrive

Neville walks by holding the World Heavyweight title on his shoulder, he notices the conversation and shakes his head

"I'm afraid you're incorrect in your math there. I'll show you how its done" he says as he smirks at Azazel

"See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you've got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a blueblood and I've been bred for generations to have superior genes and genetics, so you have a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add this troglodyte, Jake, to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See the three-way, at Slamania, you have a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Jake KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Azazel, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Slamamania! But then you take my 75 percent chance at winning, if we were to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Slamania! the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Slamania!"

OOC: I lol'd. Hard.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Captain2 wrote:
RED wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
RED wrote:
My guys arrive

"To be honest...I don't have any idea about what you just said. That's your problem Neville. You walk around carrying the World title - My World title - and you talk. You talk, you talk, you talk again, you talk...but you can't back-up what you say. I tell you what. Your chances of winning at Slam-Mania are zero. And you can continue talking all you want, no one will hear you. You are just like My grandmother. The only difference is...the mustache! You don't have one."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:16 pm

OFF busy for the next few days so expect less Rping from me over the next few days but I plan on doin a promo soon
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 pm

RED wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
RED wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
RED wrote:
My guys arrive

"To be honest...I don't have any idea about what you just said. That's your problem Neville. You walk around carrying the World title - My World title - and you talk. You talk, you talk, you talk again, you talk...but you can't back-up what you say. I tell you what. Your chances of winning at Slam-Mania are zero. And you can continue talking all you want, no one will hear you. You are just like My grandmother. The only difference is...the mustache! You don't have one."

Neville rolls his eyes

"Right, I can't back up anything I say, this coming from a man who was looking up at the lights when the final bell rang. If you want to be able to claim that I can't back up my words then at least be able to back up your own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 pm

*Huge ECCW Announcement; on the chatbox, get there now!*

OT: I just wanna be suspenseful. For those of you that miss it, it will be posted on the thread eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 am

Here it is?

Effective at 12:00 AM Eastern of 3/22/11, Jake has complete GM control over Domination.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 am

**** yea. I'm so proud
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 am

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
**** yea. I'm so proud

ily
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 am

[Domination's newest General Manager, Leroy Thompson is seen arriving at the ECCW arena ready to make some big changes]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans walk about bored.)
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Ring announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the Lord of ECCW, John Leopold!"

John Leopold comes out carrying his MITB Briefcase as the crowd boos loudly.
Leopold smirks as he makes his way to the ring.
He enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"Sunday 27th...if you don't know what will happen on that day you should look at the ECCW Calendar. See this Sunday March 27 2011, ECCW presents the biggest show of them all! Slam-Mania! And for those of you that live under a rock - and I'm sure there are many of you - the Crush World title will be up for grabs in a TLC match as Super Junior defends against Jarrett Calloway! From Domination however we have a triple threat! Neville Ryan against Jake Lyndon against Azazel. Then you have some losers who try to follow My footsteps by winning the money in the bank ladder match! So what is the main event? For damn sure it's not the Doom World title match. It's not the Dustin Shore vs Will Williams match! The main event is...Oh come on! The main event is standing here! Right in the middle of this ring! John Leopold, the Lord of ECCW! I am going to represent Crush, in a Brand Supremacy match against Domination's Pure Champion Daniel Evans! It's going to be the third time that Daniel and I meet in the ring together. As a matter of fact I want to take you guys back to a few weeks ago when I defeated Daniel Evans on Domination!"

On the screen we see footage from the match that Leopold and Evans had on the March 7th edition of Monday night Domination where Leopold was victorious.
Leopold laughs as soon as the footage is over.

"Now wasn't that great? I think it was amazing. Priceless! Just like My money in the bank briefcase. Just like Me! Just like My first ever Slam-Mania victory! It's going to be EPIC! My only hope is that one day you people will cheer for Me as you cheer for Jarrett Calloway. You will admire Me just like you admire Dustin Shore. You will respect Me just like you respect Adrian Cuthbert. But then again if you don't, I will still be better than you!"

Leopold laughs.

"Oh and one last thing! I'm getting tired of carrying this briefcase around. Soon...this briefcase will be replaced by a World title! That's a promise."

Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Amy hears about the new GM and txt Neville, she meets up with Andrew and Ted to talk about the new GM.

Andrew gets an idea
"sis, I say when Neville gets here, we go out to the ring, and welcome this new general manager"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Sooner or later, my lazy **** will cut an Evans promo on Leopold.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Sooner or later, my lazy **** will cut an Evans promo on Leopold.

Good idea says your new GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next