The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:10 pm

April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
*Looking over the SmackDown roster and who he'd like to face along the line, until he comes across 'Rob Terry'*
Never knew he would be there as well... this just got interesting.
*He then continues down the list until he comes across 'Becky James'*
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry
*Walks out of his locker room looking as pumped up as usual*

Becky James
*Goes up to hair and make up and looks to see if theres any new red hair dye colours that suit her*
Melina hears foots steps as she looks up and sees Becky as she raises an eye brow and looks at her slightly confused as she tries to recall who she is but cant
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Becky James: Huh? *looks over to see a confused Melina* Oh, its alright, I'm just looking around thats all. But, your Melina right?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
*Looking over the SmackDown roster and who he'd like to face along the line, until he comes across 'Rob Terry'*
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry

Becky James
*Goes up to hair and make up and looks to see if theres any new red hair dye colours that suit her*
Melina hears foots steps as she looks up and sees Becky as she raises an eye brow and looks at her slightly confused as she tries to recall who she is but cant
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Becky James: Huh? *looks over to see a confused Melina* Oh, its alright, I'm just looking around thats all. But, your Melina right?
Melina
Yes and you are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 pm

April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry

Becky James
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Melina
Yes and you are?

Becky James: Becky, Becky James. I haven't been here for too long, but I've been hearing odd things about you, something about crossing with the boss or-

*She then get cut off by a slightly angered Melina*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry

Becky James
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Melina
Yes and you are?

Becky James: Becky, Becky James. I haven't been here for too long, but I've been hearing odd things about you, something about crossing with the boss or-

Melina closes her phone as she places it down the couch as she gets up walking over to her glaring at her as she stands in front of her with her arms folded over her chest
Melina

So tell me? what did you hear about me.I'd be gladly delighted to hear from a newbie scooping gossip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 pm

April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry

Becky James
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Melina
Yes and you are?

Melina closes her phone as she places it down the couch as she gets up walking over to her glaring at her as she stands in front of her with her arms folded over her chest
Melina

So tell me? what did you hear about me.I'd be gladly delighted to hear from a newbie scooping gossip.

Becky James: Well thats the thing, I don't know much about it. But I walk past come of the girls and all most of them chat about is how something was going on with you and Stephaine, and they were mostly dissing you in their chats.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry

Becky James
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Melina
Yes and you are?

Melina

Becky James: Well thats the thing, I don't know much about it. But I walk past come of the girls and all most of them chat about is how something was going on with you and Stephaine, and they were mostly dissing you in their chats.
Melina nods her head
Melina

Is that so? Dissing me cause [She chuckles as she stops and looks at her] You do your part and keep your mouth shut..Once i get that Divas Championship in my hands...I'll make there lives a lot more worse than the cheap pay-check there getting now? Does that sound like a good plan for you Becky?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 pm

April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry

Becky James
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?

Melina
Yes and you are?

Melina

Melina nods her head
Melina

Is that so? Dissing me cause [She chuckles as she stops and looks at her] You do your part and keep your mouth shut..Once i get that Divas Championship in my hands...I'll make there lives a lot more worse than the cheap pay-check there getting now? Does that sound like a good plan for you Becky?

Becky James: Whatever works out I guess. *shrugs shoulders*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Melina glares at her
Melina

I'll be taking that as a yes? [She stares at her one last time as she picks up her phone form the chair and walks off,curing under her breath as she scares Backstage workers off and flips a few who approach her]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Becky James
*She stares at melina while she scares away staff backstage and thinks to herself*
'The last thing I want to do is piss off another diva here, I mean I already have Madison gunning me down, Chyna storming the halls, and I don't want that tramp ending up chasing me down. I'd best play it cool until I know more about whats going on here.'

*As Becky gets up, she accidently bumps into someone, and it turns out to be Mason Ryan.*

Mason Ryan: Oh God, I-I'm sorry about that.

Becky James: No no *chuckles* its alright, no harm done. . . oh hey, your that Mason bloke I've heard a little about, your being labeled as the next Batista I've heard.

Mason Ryan: Oh great, yet someone else who thinks I'm Batista 2.0

Becky James: Well I don't know about that, I mean you don't look that identical to him... although you resemble him quite a bit while you look like that.

Mason Ryan: So I like a clean cut, nothing wrong with that.

Becky James: *laughs* Nah, there isn't at all. *sighs* Well anyways, I'm off, see you around Mason.

Mason Ryan: Yeah, so long Becky.

Becky James: *turns around before walking off* Oh, so you've heard of me as well?

Mason Ryan: Yeah, well... you know, here and there.

Becky James: *smiles back at him* Alright, well see you around.

*She walks off as Mason watches her for a short bit before walking the other way, cracking a small grin while walking*

Rob Terry
*Reading the newspaper in the lounge*
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm

*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
OT: Who writes Superstars?
What you mean by that?

OT: The show i mean.
Oh, I've no idea don't think anybody write that at the Moment.

I might be able too, if nobody else will do it.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Mickies James arrives with her bags in hand. She walks down the hall towards her locker room.

velvet Sky arrives still in a bit of pain from the spear Edge gaive her last night. She pushes past people as she walks down the hall.

Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm

.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
OT: Who writes Superstars?
What you mean by that?

OT: The show i mean.
Oh, I've no idea don't think anybody write that at the Moment.

I might be able too, if nobody else will do it.
I'll talk to Selena about it later on and see what she say, and then I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Christian, still hurt from Jeff's and Edge's attack on him, walks around.

Abyss is in his lr.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:05 pm

*AJ Styles heads down the hallway with a grin on his face*

*CM Punk sits in his locker room still contemplating how he's gonig to take out Jeff Hardy*

*The Rock walks around with a grin on his face*
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

*CM Punk sits in his locker room still contemplating how he's gonig to take out Jeff Hardy*

*Sheamus walks up to The Rock with a smirk on his face*

Sheamus: What are so damn happy about fella?
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

[Aksana arrived in the arena giddy about being back in the WWE as she was walking through the hallways. With though she was giddy, she was smirking ear to ear. When she continued to walk, she saw CM Punk in the hallway as well. She walked up to him with a slight smile.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "Hey I think I know you. You CM Funk right? You no drink or no smoke, right? Of course, I'm right. Me a huge fan of yours!" -Aksana
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 pm

.mop wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

The Rock: What is The Rock so happy about? Let The Rock tell ya what he's so happy about, first of all, The Rock is happy to be back in the world of pro wrestling, second The Rock is happy he doesn't look like a giant sperm cell like you.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Miss Christy Dollie wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

[Aksana arrived in the arena giddy about being back in the WWE as she was walking through the hallways. With though she was giddy, she was smirking ear to ear. When she continued to walk, she saw CM Punk in the hallway as well. She walked up to him with a slight smile.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "Hey I think I know you. You CM Funk right? You no drink or no smoke, right? Of course, I'm right. Me a huge fan of yours!" -Aksana

off- he was in his locker room Razz I'll just say she barged in haha.

CM Punk: Um yeah that's me but here's a question for you, what the hell are you doing in my locker room?
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
.mop wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

The Rock: What is The Rock so happy about? Let The Rock tell ya what he's so happy about, first of all, The Rock is happy to be back in the world of pro wrestling, second The Rock is happy he doesn't look like a giant sperm cell like you.

*Sheamus turns a little red out of embarresment and anger (If thats possible for him lol)*

Sheamus: You must be out of your bloody mind talking to me like that. I am the Celtic warrior, the furture of this company, and i dont have to take that from some washed up has been*

Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

CM Punk: Um yeah that's me but here's a question for you, what the hell are you doing in my locker room?

OT: :O OMG, you must have edited that. I swear it said he was walking through the hallway....ugh, let me try to fix this...

[Aksana raised an eyebrow at Punk.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "What are you talking about? This is Aksana's locker room! What are you doing here in my locker room?" -Aksana

Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Katie Lea walks around with a scowl on her face as she walks around heading over to catering trying to get away from the so called idiots that are on the roster. Well to her they are filthy idiotic animals and that was just putting it lightly.

AJ Lee sits on a crate watching people pass by as she plays her i-pod
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 pm

.mop wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
.mop wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

*Sheamus turns a little red out of embarresment and anger (If thats possible for him lol)*

Sheamus: You must be out of your bloody mind talking to me like that. I am the Celtic warrior, the furture of this company, and i dont have to take that from some washed up has been*

The Rock: *Laughs and watches Sheamus burn up with anger* Whoa easy fella, The Rock wouldn't want ya to combust or anything, you look like you're ready to explode. *He smiles* Listen here Celtic Warrior Princess The Rock says this, you better know your damn role and SHUT your damn mouth! You think you could possibly beat The Rock in a match? Well you take your roody poo candy ass to a GM and you tell the GM you wanna go one on damn one with The Great One and The Rock will be happy to check your ghost lookin monkey ass into The Smackdown Hotel!
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

OT: :O OMG, you must have edited that. I swear it said he was walking through the hallway....ugh, let me try to fix this...

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "What are you talking about? This is Aksana's locker room! What are you doing here in my locker room?" -Aksana

off- lmao i didnt edit it, it would say if i did lol.

CM Punk: Alright, you don't drink and you don't smoke but you must be one of the biggest drug addicts I have ever met, you're either a drug addict or stupid. Go learn to read before you come walking in my locker room and talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

CM Punk: Alright, you don't drink and you don't smoke but you must be one of the biggest drug addicts I have ever met, you're either a drug addict or stupid. Go learn to read before you come walking in my locker room and talking to me.

OT: lmao. And who ever said that Aksana didn't drink? lol.

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "What? Who ever said that I don't drink? You must drink a lot if you think Aksana say that. But does it matter if I walked into your locker room or not? You no doing anything so bad that I can't see right? So I can come in as I choose. Because in the USA, it's a free country! You know? USA! USA! USA! USA!" -Aksana

[She twirls the ends of her hair as she looks at Punk.]
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

OT: lmao. And who ever said that Aksana didn't drink? lol.

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "What? Who ever said that I don't drink? You must drink a lot if you think Aksana say that. But does it matter if I walked into your locker room or not? You no doing anything so bad that I can't see right? So I can come in as I choose. Because in the USA, it's a free country! You know? USA! USA! USA! USA!" -Aksana

[She twirls the ends of her hair as she looks at Punk.]

CM Punk: I don't give a rats ass what I'm doing in here, this is my locker room and you're not welcome in it, you know I never hit a woman before but you're gettin real close to gettin a punch in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next