The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

OMG I want to beat her with a shovel already
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:

OMFG, who? Laughing
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
.mop wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
.mop wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
*AJ Styles heads down the hallway with a grin on his face*

*CM Punk sits in his locker room still contemplating how he's gonig to take out Jeff Hardy*

*The Rock walks around with a grin on his face*

*Sheamus walks up to The Rock with a smirk on his face*

Sheamus: What are so damn happy about fella?

The Rock: What is The Rock so happy about? Let The Rock tell ya what he's so happy about, first of all, The Rock is happy to be back in the world of pro wrestling, second The Rock is happy he doesn't look like a giant sperm cell like you.

*Sheamus turns a little red out of embarresment and anger (If thats possible for him lol)*

Sheamus: You must be out of your bloody mind talking to me like that. I am the Celtic warrior, the furture of this company, and i dont have to take that from some washed up has been*

The Rock: *Laughs and watches Sheamus burn up with anger* Whoa easy fella, The Rock wouldn't want ya to combust or anything, you look like you're ready to explode. *He smiles* Listen here Celtic Warrior Princess The Rock says this, you better know your damn role and SHUT your damn mouth! You think you could possibly beat The Rock in a match? Well you take your roody poo candy ass to a GM and you tell the GM you wanna go one on damn one with The Great One and The Rock will be happy to check your ghost lookin monkey ass into The Smackdown Hotel!

Sheamus: Be carefull what you wish for Rock, i am the King of the Ring. And King Sheamus will crush any wannabe washed up has been who threatens my Kingdom.

*Sheamus walks off punching the wall as he goes in search of the RAW GM*

OT: Sorry about late reply but this connection sucks Mad
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm

*The Rock grins as he heads down the hallway after dispensing of Sheamus*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 pm

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 Melina-1
Melina gets changed into her ring attire as she starts fixing her writs bands a bit as she walks down the hallway glaring at backstage workers who look at with hatred in her eyes as she continues to wall through the hallway
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Miss Christy Dollie wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

OMFG, who? Laughing
You know who and after I beat her she getting carried out on a llama, then we packing her, the llama and the shovel to Lithuania so they can get her ass with a shovel. They can keep the llama as a peace offering Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
*AJ Styles heads down the hallway with a grin on his face*

*CM Punk sits in his locker room still contemplating how he's gonig to take out Jeff Hardy*

*The Rock walks around with a grin on his face*

[Aksana arrived in the arena giddy about being back in the WWE as she was walking through the hallways. With though she was giddy, she was smirking ear to ear. When she continued to walk, she saw CM Punk in the hallway as well. She walked up to him with a slight smile.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "Hey I think I know you. You CM Funk right? You no drink or no smoke, right? Of course, I'm right. Me a huge fan of yours!" -Aksana

off- he was in his locker room Razz I'll just say she barged in haha.

CM Punk: Um yeah that's me but here's a question for you, what the hell are you doing in my locker room?

OT: :O OMG, you must have edited that. I swear it said he was walking through the hallway....ugh, let me try to fix this...

[Aksana raised an eyebrow at Punk.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "What are you talking about? This is Aksana's locker room! What are you doing here in my locker room?" -Aksana

off- lmao i didnt edit it, it would say if i did lol.

CM Punk: Alright, you don't drink and you don't smoke but you must be one of the biggest drug addicts I have ever met, you're either a drug addict or stupid. Go learn to read before you come walking in my locker room and talking to me.

OT: lmao. And who ever said that Aksana didn't drink? lol.

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "What? Who ever said that I don't drink? You must drink a lot if you think Aksana say that. But does it matter if I walked into your locker room or not? You no doing anything so bad that I can't see right? So I can come in as I choose. Because in the USA, it's a free country! You know? USA! USA! USA! USA!" -Aksana

[She twirls the ends of her hair as she looks at Punk.]

CM Punk: I don't give a rats ass what I'm doing in here, this is my locker room and you're not welcome in it, you know I never hit a woman before but you're gettin real close to gettin a punch in the mouth.

[She laughs to herself a little as she continues to twirl the ends of her hair.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "A rats ass? Ew, you americans are so gross...and punch me? In the mouth? You wouldn't do no such thing. How could you punch someone like me? I'm beautiful, right? Of course I'm right. Aksana is always right! You're just mad because I've proved you wrong..." -Aksana
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Katie Lea walks around she she's Rock she looks him up and down with a scowl on her face. Clearly she is not impressed with the return of the Great One
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

CM Punk: Listen you Maryse wannabe, if I wanted to talk to some bimbo barbie doll who can barely speak English I'd go find her, so why don't you get the hell out of my locker room now!
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Katie Lea walks around she she's Rock she looks him up and down with a scowl on her face. Clearly she is not impressed with the return of the Great One

The Rock: *Stops and watches Katie give him a dirty look* You know baby, a picture will last a lot longer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

OMFG, who? Laughing
You know who and after I beat her she getting carried out on a llama, then we packing her, the llama and the shovel to Lithuania so they can get her ass with a shovel. They can keep the llama as a peace offering Razz

lol. She's not doing anything bad. She's just being a smart ass. xD Anyways, Idk if im playing her too well or not. It's kinda my first time...but if she's getting on your nerves, i guess im doing something right. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 pm

April. xx wrote:
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 Melina-1
Melina gets changed into her ring attire as she starts fixing her writs bands a bit as she walks down the hallway glaring at backstage workers who look at with hatred in her eyes as she continues to wall through the hallway

I'm in a good mood today Smile

A.J Lee hops off her crate, as she continues to play her i-pod she as well is in ring gear, though her boots are actually chucks, leaves her no difference she walks down the halls, blasting it pretty loud. She smiles at workers as she goes in the direction that Melina is coming in. She see's Melina and stops dead in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

OMFG, who? Laughing

lol. She's not doing anything bad. She's just being a smart ass. xD Anyways, Idk if im playing her too well or not. It's kinda my first time...but if she's getting on your nerves, i guess im doing something right. Smile

Yea u doing too good Smile Just beware what happens if she crosses Katie Lea okay lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
CM Punk: Listen you Maryse wannabe, if I wanted to talk to some bimbo barbie doll who can barely speak English I'd go find her, so why don't you get the hell out of my locker room now!

Lithaunian Beautee [!]: "I'm not French, silly. I'm from Lithaunia. So, I'm no Maryse. And like I said, it's the USA and I can do just about anything I want. And if I wanted to stay here in your locker room, I'll stay! USA! USA! USA!" -Aksana

[Aksana walks around the locker room and sees a couch. Once she sees it, she sits on the couch and folds up her arms.]
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Melina fluffs her hair as she sees AJ as she minds her business as Melina then starts to slowly approach her as she sees AJ stop in her track and looks at her
Melina

Is there something wrong there sweetheart?

Last edited by April. xx on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

The Rock: *Stops and watches Katie give him a dirty look* You know baby, a picture will last a lot longer.

Katie Lea"And why would someone like myself; Katie Lea want a picture of someone as washed up as you hmm? As a memento for what you used to be? You know before you sold to play a gay body guard and tooth fairy?*she laughs* That will not be happening I am so sorry to disappoint you Rock
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

Lithaunian Beautee [!]: "I'm not French, silly. I'm from Lithaunia. So, I'm no Maryse. And like I said, it's the USA and I can do just about anything I want. And if I wanted to stay here in your locker room, I'll stay! USA! USA! USA!" -Aksana

[Aksana walks around the locker room and sees a couch. Once she sees it, she sits on the couch and folds up her arms.]

CM Punk: You obviously don't take direction too well do ya? I'm gonig to give you until the count of three to leave, and if you don't get the hell out of my room, I am going to throw you out. 1...
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

OMFG, who? Laughing

Yea u doing too good Smile Just beware what happens if she crosses Katie Lea okay lol
I thought she was Winter? You changed her name. lol.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 pm

April. xx wrote:
Melina fluffs her hair as she sees AJ as she minds her business Melina then starts fluffing her hair as she slowly beings approaching her as she sees AJ stop in her track and looks at her
Melina

A.J Lee: Um, no nothing wrong, just a tad bit in awe that's it sorry. I'm just a big fan of yours as all you know? I was kinda wondering if you could give me some pointers when you aren't busy?
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

OMFG, who? Laughing

I thought she was Winter? You changed her name. lol.

They put her as Katie Lea, so I'll play her as Katie Lea makes no difference to me on Joe's she's Wynter so I do best of both
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Katie Lea"And why would someone like myself; Katie Lea want a picture of someone as washed up as you hmm? As a memento for what you used to be? You know before you sold to play a gay body guard and tooth fairy?*she laughs* That will not be happening I am so sorry to disappoint you Rock

The Rock: The Rock has to apologize, your accent was a little strong,l what did you say your name was? *As she is about to speak The Rock cuts her off* IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! The fact of the matter is this, The Rock is far from washed up baby, The Rock knows what your problem is, and your problem is... You haven't had any strudel in quite a long time right? *The Rock laughs and nods his head* Yeah that must be it, that must be why you're starin at The Rock like you are and The Rock is sorry to disappoint you but you will be getting none of The Great Ones strudel.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina fluffs her hair as she sees AJ as she minds her business Melina then starts fluffing her hair as she slowly beings approaching her as she sees AJ stop in her track and looks at her
Melina

A.J Lee: Um, no nothing wrong, just a tad bit in awe that's it sorry. I'm just a big fan of yours as all you know? I was kinda wondering if you could give me some pointers when you aren't busy?
Melina looks at her as she raises an eye brow
Melina

a Big fan of yours? any pointers.[She chuckles a bit] I could give a penny each time I heard that.Gee,everyone says there a huge fan of mine and still end up rock bottom,Listen AJ seeing as how I'm one of the top Divas of Smackdown heck the entire company.I have some Training to do.Maybe Primo is around to help out,Maybe we can do it another time and also go shopping together.[She winks at her] my treat.Now is that all you want?[She smiles at her]
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

CM Punk: You obviously don't take direction too well do ya? I'm gonig to give you until the count of three to leave, and if you don't get the hell out of my room, I am going to throw you out. 1...

[As Aksana heard him counting, she continued to fold her arms and look around the locker room. And as she sees a lamp next to the couch, she sees a huge roach on it. As Aksana is frightened, she gets a shoe near by and hits the lamp with shoe, causing the lamp to fall and break on the floor. Aksana clearly didn't mean to break the lamp as she looked at the lamp in shock. Then she turns to Punk with a fake smile on her face.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "Uhh, Seems like Aksana made a oopsie..." -Aksana
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

[As Aksana heard him counting, she continued to fold her arms and look around the locker room. And as she sees a lamp next to the couch, she sees a huge roach on it. As Aksana is frightened, she gets a shoe near by and hits the lamp with shoe, causing the lamp to fall and break on the floor. Aksana clearly didn't mean to break the lamp as she looked at the lamp in shock. Then she turns to Punk with a fake smile on her face.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "Uhh, Seems like Aksana made a oopsie..." -Aksana

CM Punk: You know what... To hell with counting... *He grabs Aksanas bag from the floor and throws it out of the door* GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

The Rock: The Rock has to apologize, your accent was a little strong,l what did you say your name was? *As she is about to speak The Rock cuts her off* IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! The fact of the matter is this, The Rock is far from washed up baby, The Rock knows what your problem is, and your problem is... You haven't had any strudel in quite a long time right? *The Rock laughs and nods his head* Yeah that must be it, that must be why you're starin at The Rock like you are and The Rock is sorry to disappoint you but you will be getting none of The Great Ones strudel.

Katie Lea scoffs highly disgusted at his gesture
"Excuse me beg your pardon? Want some strudle? You sir have to be one of the most overrated disgusting individuals that I sadly had to lay eyes on. I'm a classy woman and should be treated with respect not like those cheap skanks around here who need to be in some kind of brothel. And I can assure you I am lacking nothing thank you very much Rock. Now you can how do you say?"Know your role and Shut Your Mouth" *she smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next