The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
*The Rock grins as he heads down the hallway after dispensing of Sheamus*
Katie Lea walks around she she's Rock she looks him up and down with a scowl on her face. Clearly she is not impressed with the return of the Great One

The Rock: *Stops and watches Katie give him a dirty look* You know baby, a picture will last a lot longer.

Katie Lea"And why would someone like myself; Katie Lea want a picture of someone as washed up as you hmm? As a memento for what you used to be? You know before you sold to play a gay body guard and tooth fairy?*she laughs* That will not be happening I am so sorry to disappoint you Rock

The Rock: The Rock has to apologize, your accent was a little strong,l what did you say your name was? *As she is about to speak The Rock cuts her off* IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! The fact of the matter is this, The Rock is far from washed up baby, The Rock knows what your problem is, and your problem is... You haven't had any strudel in quite a long time right? *The Rock laughs and nods his head* Yeah that must be it, that must be why you're starin at The Rock like you are and The Rock is sorry to disappoint you but you will be getting none of The Great Ones strudel.

Katie Lea scoffs highly disgusted at his gesture
"Excuse me beg your pardon? Want some strudle? You sir have to be one of the most overrated disgusting individuals that I sadly had to lay eyes on. I'm a classy woman and should be treated with respect not like those cheap skanks around here who need to be in some kind of brothel. And I can assure you I am lacking nothing thank you very much Rock. Now you can how do you say?"Know your role and Shut Your Mouth" *she smirks*

The Rock: That's cute, ya memorized one of The Rocks catch phrases, great job but this aint sing a long wit The Rock, you don't say The Rocks catch phrases, and another thing baby, you're lucky The Rock has manners because a lesser man woulda slapped the taste right outta your mouth, now why don't you get the hell out of The Rocks face.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 pm

April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina fluffs her hair as she sees AJ as she minds her business Melina then starts fluffing her hair as she slowly beings approaching her as she sees AJ stop in her track and looks at her
Melina

Is there something wrong there sweetheart?

A.J Lee: Um, no nothing wrong, just a tad bit in awe that's it sorry. I'm just a big fan of yours as all you know? I was kinda wondering if you could give me some pointers when you aren't busy?
Melina looks at her as she raises an eye brow
Melina

a Big fan of yours? any pointers.[She chuckles a bit] I could give a penny each time I heard that.Gee,everyone says there a huge fan of mine and still end up rock bottom,Listen AJ seeing as how I'm one of the top Divas of Smackdown heck the entire company.I have some Training to do.Maybe Primo is around to help out,Maybe we can do it another time and also go shopping together.[She winks at her] my treat.Now is that all you want?[She smiles at her]

AJ smiles at the mention of Primo really caring less about the shopping but she nods her head anyways.
AJ Lee: Well you are like the best who wouldn't want some pointers from you? Yea sure shopping great. Thanks for your time Melina.

ot- Ain't she humble like a hundred dollar bill damn
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:20 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
*The Rock grins as he heads down the hallway after dispensing of Sheamus*
Katie Lea walks around she she's Rock she looks him up and down with a scowl on her face. Clearly she is not impressed with the return of the Great One

The Rock: *Stops and watches Katie give him a dirty look* You know baby, a picture will last a lot longer.

Katie Lea"And why would someone like myself; Katie Lea want a picture of someone as washed up as you hmm? As a memento for what you used to be? You know before you sold to play a gay body guard and tooth fairy?*she laughs* That will not be happening I am so sorry to disappoint you Rock

The Rock: The Rock has to apologize, your accent was a little strong,l what did you say your name was? *As she is about to speak The Rock cuts her off* IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! The fact of the matter is this, The Rock is far from washed up baby, The Rock knows what your problem is, and your problem is... You haven't had any strudel in quite a long time right? *The Rock laughs and nods his head* Yeah that must be it, that must be why you're starin at The Rock like you are and The Rock is sorry to disappoint you but you will be getting none of The Great Ones strudel.

Katie Lea scoffs highly disgusted at his gesture
"Excuse me beg your pardon? Want some strudle? You sir have to be one of the most overrated disgusting individuals that I sadly had to lay eyes on. I'm a classy woman and should be treated with respect not like those cheap skanks around here who need to be in some kind of brothel. And I can assure you I am lacking nothing thank you very much Rock. Now you can how do you say?"Know your role and Shut Your Mouth" *she smirks*

The Rock: That's cute, ya memorized one of The Rocks catch phrases, great job but this aint sing a long wit The Rock, you don't say The Rocks catch phrases, and another thing baby, you're lucky The Rock has manners because a lesser man woulda slapped the taste right outta your mouth, now why don't you get the hell out of The Rocks face.

Katie Lea: And why don't you make me huh? I'm not scared of you for a slight moment. You know why? Because you are a has been who is trying to live out his glory days. You are worse than those old geezers who came back to TNA to hog up all the spotlight that belongs to those who deserve it. You sir are an attention whore if you want me gone then Bring It!
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina fluffs her hair as she sees AJ as she minds her business Melina then starts fluffing her hair as she slowly beings approaching her as she sees AJ stop in her track and looks at her
Melina

A.J Lee: Um, no nothing wrong, just a tad bit in awe that's it sorry. I'm just a big fan of yours as all you know? I was kinda wondering if you could give me some pointers when you aren't busy?
Melina

a Big fan of yours? any pointers.[She chuckles a bit] I could give a penny each time I heard that.Gee,everyone says there a huge fan of mine and still end up rock bottom,Listen AJ seeing as how I'm one of the top Divas of Smackdown heck the entire company.I have some Training to do.Maybe Primo is around to help out,Maybe we can do it another time and also go shopping together.[She winks at her] my treat.Now is that all you want?[She smiles at her]

AJ smiles at the mention of Primo really caring less about the shopping but she nods her head anyways.
AJ Lee: Well you are like the best who wouldn't want some pointers from you? Yea sure shopping great. Thanks for your time Melina.

off-Idk guess not Razz
Melina looks at her bit as she nods her head as an idea comes up as she smirks
Melina

You know what? how about we start training now? Your free right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Miss Christy Dollie wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Miss Christy Dollie wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
CM Punk: Listen you Maryse wannabe, if I wanted to talk to some bimbo barbie doll who can barely speak English I'd go find her, so why don't you get the hell out of my locker room now!

Lithaunian Beautee [!]: "I'm not French, silly. I'm from Lithaunia. So, I'm no Maryse. And like I said, it's the USA and I can do just about anything I want. And if I wanted to stay here in your locker room, I'll stay! USA! USA! USA!" -Aksana

[Aksana walks around the locker room and sees a couch. Once she sees it, she sits on the couch and folds up her arms.]

CM Punk: You obviously don't take direction too well do ya? I'm gonig to give you until the count of three to leave, and if you don't get the hell out of my room, I am going to throw you out. 1...

[As Aksana heard him counting, she continued to fold her arms and look around the locker room. And as she sees a lamp next to the couch, she sees a huge roach on it. As Aksana is frightened, she gets a shoe near by and hits the lamp with shoe, causing the lamp to fall and break on the floor. Aksana clearly didn't mean to break the lamp as she looked at the lamp in shock. Then she turns to Punk with a fake smile on her face.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "Uhh, Seems like Aksana made a oopsie..." -Aksana

CM Punk: You know what... To hell with counting... *He grabs Aksanas bag from the floor and throws it out of the door* GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: Fine! Have it your way. But I should remind you that you no have seen the last of Aksana. That why your lamp is broken!" -Aksana

[She gets off the couch and exits out the door, clearly pissed. Then she turns around and stands in front of the door, looking furious at Punk.]

Lithuanian Beautee [!]: "By the way, I hope you're happy with yourself because you should really be ashamed of yourself..." -Aksana
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 pm

April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

off-Idk guess not Razz
Melina

AJ Lee: Yea of course I'm free, I'm down for a training session with a former champion. Yea!*she smiles at her putting her i-pod up*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

off-Idk guess not Razz
Melina

AJ Lee: Yea of course I'm free, I'm down for a training session with a former champion. Yea!*she smiles at her putting her i-pod up*
Melina beings walking as she looks at her
Melina

I am a Champion AJ..am
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

AJ Lee: Yea of course I knew that, I swear I did I really did I promise. So what are you going to teach me first if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
AJ Lee: Yea of course I knew that, I swear I did I really did I promise. So what are you going to teach me first if you don't mind me asking?
Melina continues walking not looking back at her as she twirls one of her curls around her finger
Melina

I dont know something new something Old something you want to work on.See me as your Wrestling tutor.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 pm

April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Melina continues walking not looking back at her as she twirls one of her curls around her finger
Melina

I dont know something new something Old something you want to work on.See me as your Wrestling tutor.
AJ nods her head as she walks behind her taking in the knowledge that is about to be bestowed upon her.
"It doesn't matter really, I was just a tad curious, you're the champ right?//Of course you are I'm just the little rookie from NXT*she mumbles* Still should have won"
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Melina

AJ nods her head as she walks behind her taking in the knowledge that is about to be bestowed upon her.
"It doesn't matter really, I was just a tad curious, you're the champ right?//Of course you are I'm just the little rookie from NXT*she mumbles* Still should have won"
Melina hears her mumble as she looks back and smiles at her as she walks over to her placing her arms around her shoulder hugging her tight
Melina

Oh dont worry,Small things come in great packages right? [She winks at her] I know you should have won.I cant stand Kaitlyn...No hard feelings if you guys are friends and all but to me [She looks up then back at her] She ruins the image of a true Diva.and makes you NXT girls some joke.[She smirks] i think after our training be sure to have everyone give you the respect you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:49 pm

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 Justin_Gabriel_081
Justin Gabriel:"Arrive to the arena fo the first time looking around the area looking out seeing if he be able to find any 'Nexus Members' cause all he know he's seeing right now is chicks all over the place. Justin Gabriel shake his head and walk down the hall glaring into distance.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:54 pm

AJ smiles at her though she got the saying wrong but she doesn't care too much
"Yea what you said, she's my bestfriend but still people wouldn't know who she is if it wasn't for Vickie, I been doing this for thirteen years. i make it to the final three then they pull the rug on me! It should have been me or Naomi the more skilled. Kaitlyn knows I love her like a sister but its true. Doesn't matter if she beats Maryse and get the title I get the first shot at her, then I'll make her tap and prove just why I should have won in the first place.*she smirks* You know Melina you make some good points."
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
AJ smiles at her though she got the saying wrong but she doesn't care too much
"Yea what you said, she's my bestfriend but still people wouldn't know who she is if it wasn't for Vickie, I been doing this for thirteen years. i make it to the final three then they pull the rug on me! It should have been me or Naomi the more skilled. Kaitlyn knows I love her like a sister but its true. Doesn't matter if she beats Maryse and get the title I get the first shot at her, then I'll make her tap and prove just why I should have won in the first place.*she smirks* You know Melina you make some good points."
Melina lest go of her as she picks up 2 bottles of water on the table near by and hands one to her
Melina

Uh uh Correction you will be champion before she does.Thats a how a true wrestler should speak.I mean all those years where i was with MNM was joke and waste of time.I was know as a whore.And when I left MNM i was at the top of my game I didn't need no one no friend you meet in a show.[She opens the lid as she looks back at her] you and Kaitlyn in a way is like me and John we met at Tough enough then got together with Joey and made MNM when we split.Tiles came after me one after the other.Ive been getting way more publicity without them then with them [She takes a sip and shrugs] i mean who knows AJ your future might be just like mine..But only back on my nicer days..urgh I'm so glad there gone now.people here just dont deserve me being nice

Last edited by April. xx on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 am

Randy Orton arrives walking down the hallway toward catering
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am

Ummmm
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 pm

*Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, looking slightly more cocky than normal.*

OFF: Shannon = Realeased
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Chris Hero is in the gym.

Curt Hawkins is in the hall
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Feel like I should post..but Im just not feeling it today.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Pointless to post in this thread seems like everyone has given up on it since the mods can't do there jobs .

Oh wells I suppose was fun while it lasted
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:
Pointless to post in this thread seems like everyone has given up on it since the mods can't do there jobs .

I'll put it'd up on the other site.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Selena wrote:
The Master Manipulator wrote:

I'll put it'd up on the other site.

Ohhhh I forgot about that site lol

Alrite I'll look for it there then
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Kenny did anybody send you a message about the site?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Selena wrote:
Kenny did anybody send you a message about the site?

Nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next