The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
A.J stares at Jeff taking completely off guard by by his demeanor. She knew he took on this entirely new persona but this was way off

A.J Lee
"What Edge? That is no not like you, I thought you would pick oh I don't know Matt your brother or maybe Shane Helms? Better yet your best friend Shannon Moore. But Edge! Wow I guess no better a partner than a former foe? You two know each others every single move. Went to hell and back with plenty of ladder matches from Wrestle Mania to Summerslam. Best of luck for you Jeff. I hope you two win. I'm on a quest myself I will not let anything stop me from becoming champion here."

A.J picks up her soda opening it up taking a sip with a smirk on her face

off:hey I gotta go..headin out with the GF to a new year party..its like 10 oclock my time.

Anywho..sry for splittin in the middle of an rp..but ya'll know how it is Razz

deuces
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 am

Is there a way I can set this me not getting all these emails?
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 am

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
A.J stares at Jeff taking completely off guard by by his demeanor. She knew he took on this entirely new persona but this was way off

A.J Lee
"What Edge? That is no not like you, I thought you would pick oh I don't know Matt your brother or maybe Shane Helms? Better yet your best friend Shannon Moore. But Edge! Wow I guess no better a partner than a former foe? You two know each others every single move. Went to hell and back with plenty of ladder matches from Wrestle Mania to Summerslam. Best of luck for you Jeff. I hope you two win. I'm on a quest myself I will not let anything stop me from becoming champion here."

A.J picks up her soda opening it up taking a sip with a smirk on her face

off:hey I gotta go..headin out with the GF to a new year party..its like 10 oclock my time.

Anywho..sry for splittin in the middle of an rp..but ya'll know how it is Razz

deuces

Later Kenny Happy New Year Smile
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 27-13

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 am

Ethan Awesome wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 My_peo13
WWG President:
Shane McMahon
*In his office*

OT: Sorry about yesterday, i fell asleep on my bed while typing.

Off:Np, Kaitlyn just asked for a match against Maryse on Raw.we could just continue it from there with her in shanes office if you want?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 am

Melina Perez walks off form Stephanie after there little chat as she runs her fingers through her hair thinking about her asking whats happening with Edge and Jeff as she shakes her head and continues to walking
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 am

"The Timothy" wrote:
Ethan Awesome wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 My_peo13
WWG President:
Shane McMahon
*In his office*

OT: Sorry about yesterday, i fell asleep on my bed while typing.

Off:Np, Kaitlyn just asked for a match against Maryse on Raw.we could just continue it from there with her in shanes office if you want?
Okay don't fell like going back and foward so i guess the Match has already been made, and will be added to the card TMR for sure our first show start on Monday just to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 am

Off:Cool Thanks

Drew McIntyre
*Eating Lunch by himself at a table*
Jack Swagger
*Walking around with a huge grin on his face*
Kaitlyn
*Walking around the arena*
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 am

"The Timothy" wrote:

Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee walks around she see's Kaitlyn with a smile she runs up to her giving her a hug.

AJ Lee:
"Oh My Gosh, finally someone who I know! Kaitlyn I've been looking for you for like hours. You won't believe who I ran into just a few moments ago. Jeff Hardy, guy scared the crap out of me like really!"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am

"The Timothy" wrote:

Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kaitlyn
OT: Strike 2 Jack Swagger.

-Wade Barrett walk pass Jack Swagger-

Wade Barrett:
"Huh, Do i know you at all Dude? Just who in the world are you?"
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:57 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:

Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee walks around she see's Kaitlyn with a smile she runs up to her giving her a hug.

AJ Lee:
"Oh My Gosh, finally someone who I know! Kaitlyn I've been looking for you for like hours. You won't believe who I ran into just a few moments ago. Jeff Hardy, guy scared the crap out of me like really!"
Kaitlyn
Hey!I have heard he's been acting abit crazy lately.Oh I got my first match on Raw, against Maryse.Have you gotten a match yet?I'm so excited to see someone I like;everyone here is a little off if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 am

Ethan Awesome wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:

Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kaitlyn
OT: Strike 2 Jack Swagger.

-Wade Barrett walk pass Jack Swagger-

Wade Barrett:
"Huh, Do i know you at all Dude? Just who in the world are you?"
Off:Strike 2?
Jack Swagger
Who am I!? I'm the AllAmericanAmerican and a Former World Champion...Who in world are you?
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 am

"The Timothy" wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:

Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee:
Kaitlyn
Hey!I have heard he's been acting abit crazy lately.Oh I got my first match on Raw, against Maryse.Have you gotten a match yet?I'm so excited to see someone I like;everyone here is a little off if you know what I mean.

AJ Lee:
"Oh he's more than off I tell you, no I don't have one yet. But if you want me ringside with you I will. And after you win we can give them oh I don't know a little robot handshake! I think you should totally psych her out before the match. Everyone knows what you did to Vickie, just imagine what you can do to Maryse she's like ten times worse!"
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:17 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:

Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee:
"Oh he's more than off I tell you, no I don't have one yet. But if you want me ringside with you I will. And after you win we can give them oh I don't know a little robot handshake! I think you should totally psych her out before the match. Everyone knows what you did to Vickie, just imagine what you can do to Maryse she's like ten times worse!"
Kaitlyn
Oh I'd love to have you with me for my first match.It would be so awesome!Yeah I know Maryse does deserve a little "psych out".Then again I think playing Mind games with Maryse would be like playing chess with an ant.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 am

AJ Lee
"More fun for us right? We are going to be bigger than LayCool and the BP no one expects stuff from us. That's where they are in some big trouble. We turned NXT upside down. WWE better brace themselves think about it you're the mouth and I'm the wrestling I can train you so you can improve more in the ring, I don't want Maryse to kill you in your first WWE Match not on my watch!"
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 am

Madison Rayne
[Walking around after her day of watching everyones encounters from afar]
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 am

[img]~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 Melina_5
"A-list Diva"Melina walks into her locker room as she has a shower and gets changed as she also does her hair and make up as she checks it one last time before leaving as she walks out of her locker room closing the door heading down the hall as she pulls her ponytail over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:52 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
AJ Lee
"More fun for us right? We are going to be bigger than LayCool and the BP no one expects stuff from us. That's where they are in some big trouble. We turned NXT upside down. WWE better brace themselves think about it you're the mouth and I'm the wrestling I can train you so you can improve more in the ring, I don't want Maryse to kill you in your first WWE Match not on my watch!"
Kaitlyn
I will say I would love to be better in the ring,but Trust me Maryse is just a small stepping stone to the Women's Championship.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 am

"The Timothy" wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
AJ Lee
Kaitlyn
I will say I would love to be better in the ring,but Trust me Maryse is just a small stepping stone to the Women's Championship.
AJ Lee:
"Of course, I mean one of us is bound to get it right? If you win I want my shot!, and vice versa you know? So what's new?"
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
AJ Lee
Kaitlyn
AJ Lee:
"Of course, I mean one of us is bound to get it right? If you win I want my shot!, and vice versa you know? So what's new?"
Kaitlyn
Don't worry if I get the title your getting the first shot.Nothing Much I'm just so excited, I finally made it to the main company.It's hard to belive I'm actually here.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 am

AJ Lee
"I know what you mean, it takes awhile but once you make it, its such a huge pay off. Now let's talk game plan for you match, I think you should stick and move take out one of those long legs unless you want to get kicked in the back of your head!"
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:25 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
AJ Lee
"I know what you mean, it takes awhile but once you make it, its such a huge pay off. Now let's talk game plan for you match, I think you should stick and move take out one of those long legs unless you want to get kicked in the back of your head!"
Kaitlyn
I'll keep that in mind.I think the best plan is to outsmart her.If I do both of these things I'm sure to win.

OFF:Gotta go for a while I'll be back later.Cya for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:27 am

Later Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Later Happy New Year
Happy New Year Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:03 am

OT: Mason Ryan is still called Madison Rayan on the SmackDown roster, and Rob is on Raw when I asked him to be on SmackDown. I won't RP until these changes are made, thanks. =-)
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 am

Aye, Brian Kendrick on RAW

and Tyler Black on smackdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next