The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 am

Well here goes nothing...

Rob Terry
Arrives backstage for the first time

Mason Ryan
Arrives Backstage for the first time

Becky James
Arrives backstage for the first time
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 am

"Version 1" Matt Hardy enters through the double doors of the arena, Shannon Moore following closely behind him*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 am

* A black limo pulls up outside the entrance. The driver steps out and walks to the back passenger door and opens it. Out steps Trish Stratus, who looks up at the arena with a confident smile. She walks towards the arena doors and the fans call out to her. She smiles and waves before heading inside and towards her locker room*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 Cbcbbd371cad9cd80768f6f37d83f609

*A loud comotion is heards outside, so the fans waiting look over and see Sarita storming from around the back, shouting to someone in spanish. She clearly looks angry as she strides towards the entrance door. Some of the fans call out to her but she just glares at them and says she dosent have time to talk to losers. She then heads inside and struts down the hall*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 006c771ea5cf480c2a7547f035f43f6d
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Velvet Sky arrives with a small smirk as she starts walking towards her locker room.

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 IMG_7187

Mickie James arrives backstage with a smile as she walks down the hall.

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 Mickk
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Jess wrote:
[color=violet]

[center][i][b]Mickie James arrives backstage with a smile as she walks down the hall.

Trish - *As she is walking down the hallway towards the gym, she sees Mickie, so walks over* "Mickie James! Long time no see!" *She smirks*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:24 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Jess wrote:
[color=violet]

[center][i][b]Mickie James arrives backstage with a smile as she walks down the hall.

Trish - *As she is walking down the hallway towards the gym, she sees Mickie, so walks over* "Mickie James! Long time no see!" *She smirks*
Mickie stops walking and stops with a small smile.
Mickie: I know right? -laughs- So I'm guessing your back?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
[color=violet]

Trish - *She nods with a smile* "You know it! You know me, i can never stay away too long! Plus, this place needs a little injection of old school!" *She laughs* "Maybe it can bring a little life back to this place, but i guess we shall see!" *She nods a little* "So i see you are doing wel!"
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
[color=violet]

Trish - *She nods with a smile* "You know it! You know me, i can never stay away too long! Plus, this place needs a little injection of old school!" *She laughs* "Maybe it can bring a little life back to this place, but i guess we shall see!" *She nods a little* "So i see you are doing wel!"
Mickie: I guess you could say that, I mean if I don't see that low life of Michelle McCool then i'll be fine -smiles- So about you being back, why did you? I thought you wanted to walk away from all this? I mean it's changed ALOT since you been here, and I'll let you in on something, the "diva's" here are just.. you can't even find a word for them. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
[color=violet]

Mickie: I guess you could say that, I mean if I don't see that low life of Michelle McCool then i'll be fine -smiles- So about you being back, why did you? I thought you wanted to walk away from all this? I mean it's changed ALOT snice you been here, and I'll let you in on something, the "diva's" here are just.. you can't even find a word for them. -laughs-

Trish - *She smiles* "Well you basically just answered that question for me Micks! Apart from a few people around here, there arnt many women who actually have the right to call themselves a womens wrestler. But im sure i will soon get a feel for who is good or not. And i would be lying if i said i didnt miss all of this! It was my life and i guess im back to show that there is still a big bite in this old dog!" *She smirks* "Im up for the challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
[color=violet]

Mickie: I guess you could say that, I mean if I don't see that low life of Michelle McCool then i'll be fine -smiles- So about you being back, why did you? I thought you wanted to walk away from all this? I mean it's changed ALOT snice you been here, and I'll let you in on something, the "diva's" here are just.. you can't even find a word for them. -laughs-

Trish - *She smiles* "Well you basically just answered that question for me Micks! Apart from a few people around here, there arnt many women who actually have the right to call themselves a womens wrestler. But im sure i will soon get a feel for who is good or not. And i would be lying if i said i didnt miss all of this! It was my life and i guess im back to show that there is still a big bite in this old dog!" *She smirks* "Im up for the challenge!"
She nods with a laugh.
Mickie: That's great to hear Trish, just so you know we had our fights in the past and well I wouldn't mind getting the the ring with you again. I guess you could say I need the "practice" I can get... seeing i took a couple months off -laughs-
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Trish - *Laughs* "Whats a couple of months! Try a few years!" *She laughs and shakes her head* "But i hear what you say! I mean, our matches were legendary! I hear people say all the time that ours was one of the greatest rivalries of all time! We should show all the women here how its done. But seriously, whether its with you, or against you, its going to be awesome working with you again Mickie!"
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Edge arrives to the WWG arena with a focused look on his face . He heads down the hallway deep in thought . About his plans in WWG and how he will get what he wants .
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Timeh Take 2 wrote:
Aye, Brian Kendrick on RAW

and Tyler Black on smackdown
"You go it"
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Trish - *Laughs* "Whats a couple of months! Try a few years!" *She laughs and shakes her head* "But i hear what you say! I mean, our matches were legendary! I hear people say all the time that ours was one of the greatest rivalries of all time! We should show all the women here how its done. But seriously, whether its with you, or against you, its going to be awesome working with you again Mickie!"
Mickie:Same here Trish. I mean sure I was alil TOO crazy back then, but i've changed. So I'll tell you now, if you need help taking out any of these so "called" divas just come ask, and i'll help.. deal? -smirks-
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:50 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:
Edge arrives to the WWG arena with a focused look on his face . He heads down the hallway deep in thought . About his plans in WWG and how he will get what he wants .
#"Version 1" Matt Hardy is headed down the hallway by himself, He notices Edge and grins.

Matt: Well, Look who it is? Edge, all by himself....
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Jess wrote:
Mickie:Same here Trish. I mean sure I was alil TOO crazy back then, but i've changed. So I'll tell you now, if you need help taking out any of these so "called" divas just come ask, and i'll help.. deal? -smirks-

Trish - *She thinks about the offer and then extends her hand* "Right back at you!" *She nods in agreement*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Jess wrote:

Trish - *She thinks about the offer and then extends her hand* "Right back at you!" *She nods in agreement*
Mickie: Okay, good. I'll see you later, these bags are getting a little too heavy -laughs- See ya.
She nods her head towards her as she walks past down the hall.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
#"Version 1" Matt Hardy is headed down the hallway by himself, He notices Edge and grins.

Edge folds his arms and grins looking Matt right in his eyes

Edge:
" Is this the part where I'm suppose to be scared Matt of you ? "

Edge chuckles as he continues

Edge:
" Well that's not going to happen so did you enjoy the beating ? That me and your own brother gave you ? I mean I got to be honest that Jeff is one violent son of a bitch and I got to say I love it . "
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Velvet leaves her locker room still smirking as she starts heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Jess wrote:
Velvet leaves her locker room still smirking as she starts heading down the hall.

I might need to get her invovled in a min when Matt attacks me lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Edge:

Edge:
" Well that's not going to happen so did you enjoy the beating ? That me and your own brother gave you ? I mean I got to be honest that Jeff is one violent son of a bitch and I got to say I love it . "

Matt: I know something, right here, now and any other time..... You Are Using My Brother. But Hell, I don't care about that any more. You guy's wanna team up on VERSION ONEEE? Well, I got Shannon signed, but I told him to chill in his locker room *He grins* So, Just me And You, Jeff's gonna need a new partner pretty damn soon... *He grins, before launching himself at Edge*
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Edge:

Edge:

Matt: I know something, right here, now and any other time..... You Are Using My Brother. But Hell, I don't care about that any more. You guy's wanna team up on VERSION ONEEE? Well, I got Shannon signed, but I told him to chill in his locker room *He grins* So, Just me And You, Jeff's gonna need a new partner pretty damn soon... *He grins, before launching himself at Edge*

Edge is taken off guard as Matt tackles him to the floor nailing him with big right hand punches . Edge then out of desperation rakes Matt's eyes and punches Matt off of him . Edge then stumbles to his feet . Matt gets to his feet with pure rage and hate in his eyes as Edge notices Velvet Sky going by . He grabs her and uses her as a sheild in front of him to hold Matt off as he speaks with a grin on his face .

Edge:
" Relax Matt you wouldn't want to hurt a innocent diva here would you ? "

Last edited by The Master Manipulator on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Ugh let me edit Michael I missed the last part of your post
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Michelle MCcool and Maryse: Both arrive at the same time doing what they do best*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Ugh let me edit Michael I missed the last part of your post
Ah, No Problems Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next