The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Alrite I edited that post and used Velvet so Jess you can post after Michael does you can handle two rps I hope lol
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Trish - *After her conversation with Mickie, she walks around backstage, trying to get a scope on the place and the new people she is yet to meet*

Sarita - *Storming around the halls with an angry scowl on her face. She walks fast paced as if to be in a hurry*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Matt, Who grins as he notices Edge has, yet again, chickened out and need's help. He laughs slightly.

Matt: Using a girl yet again? Isn't that two your using already? *Matt laughs at Edge's puzzled face* I'm talking about Jeff, By the way. So, You'd better stop using her, and grow a pair of balls for once!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
Matt, Who grins as he notices Edge has, yet again, chickened out and need's help. He laughs slightly.

Matt: Using a girl yet again? Isn't that two your using already? *Matt laughs at Edge's puzzled face* I'm talking about Jeff, By the way. So, You'd better stop using her, and grow a pair of balls for once!
Velvet still being held by Edge, rolls her eyes at Matt.
Velvet: OKay, I don't know who you are but boy are you DUMB! And Edge, let me go!
She pulls her arm away as she stands in the middle of the two.
Velvet: So you what ever your name is, i think you should leave seeing how pissed off this guy is, and well your starting to piss me off!
off:yea it sucks, i'l still sleeping haha :p
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Jess wrote:

Velvet: OKay, I don't know who you are but boy are you DUMB! And Edge, let me go!
Velvet: So you what ever your name is, i think you should leave seeing how pissed off this guy is, and well your starting to piss me off!

OT- it's fine I can still use her Razz

Edge then grabs Velvet again who is still in the middle of them and pushes her at Matt . Matt grabs her and moves her aside out of harms way . That distracts Matt for a split second and Edge see's his opening to strike . He runs at Matt and nails Matt with a hard spear .

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 Edgespear
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:31 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:
Jess wrote:

Edge then grabs Velvet again who is still in the middle of them and pushes her at Matt . Matt grabs her and moves her aside out of harms way . That distracts Matt for a split second and Edge see's his opening to strike . He runs at Matt and nails Matt with a hard spear .

Matt: *Yet again hold his ribs, still sore from the last attack*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Chris Jericho arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Jess wrote:

Velvet looks down at the "hurt" Matt as she laughs.
Velvet: Didn't I tell you to just walk away.
she rolls her eyes ans crosses her arms.
Velvet: What a loser
ogg:don't know if it's my turn haha :p
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:

Velvet looks down at the "hurt" Matt as she laughs.
Velvet: Didn't I tell you to just walk away.
she rolls her eyes ans crosses her arms.
Velvet: What a loser
ogg:don't know if it's my turn haha :p

Edge rakes his hair back looking down at Matt then he looks over at Velvet

Edge:
" You got that right Matty here is a grade a loser and no need to thank me . For the first time in your career you where useful your welcome . " -smirks-

Edge continues down the hallway clearly pleased with what he did to Matt

OT- it was your turn Razz But I gotta jet bbl tho pce Jess
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Velvet rolls her eyes as she watches Edge walk off, she looks down at Matt one last time before walking the othe way.
off@DS alright haha ttyl...
i g2g too, got fam coming over bbl )maybe) haha later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 Nwzc5u

[A Blue Ford Mustang flies into the arena as the fans were at first surprised to hear the car but then they seen the custom I'm Awesome on the car and they erupt in boos. As the car comes to a complete stop and the car door opens as The Miz steps out of the front seat with a pair of jeans and a white tee-shirt. Alex Riley gets out of the passenger seat and joins The Miz but he hands him the keys and demands for Riley to go park it. The Miz walks on without A-Ri and he reaches the fans who are yelling so many rude and hating remarks at The Miz it is to hard to even understand. He smirks and shakes his head just a little bit over the stupidity of the WWE fans. He opens the door to the arena as he is seen the backstage workers fasten their pace so they can get away from getting a lecture from The Miz. he looks at the bulletin board for a brief moment before Alex Riley meets back up with him and they walk down the hall as Miz smirks.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:49 pm

All my peeps: Rob Terry, Mason Ryan, and Becky James, finish unpacking their equipment in their locker rooms and seeperately exit as they start to walk around backstage.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Rhawk wrote:
All my peeps: Rob Terry, Mason Ryan, and Becky James, finish unpacking their equipment in their locker rooms and seeperately exit as they start to walk around backstage.

*CM Punk walks up to Rob Terry and smirks*

CM Punk:
Well look who we have here, the poster boy for steroids.
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Madison Rayne
[Arrives to the arena]
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 pm

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 Jeff_h10

The Anti Christ of Professional Wrestling Jeff Hardy arrives backstage
Back to top Go down
Adam Carson
Jobber
Jobber
Adam Carson

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm

William Regal is walking around the arena

Evan Bourne is in the gym
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:56 pm

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:

Edge comes down the hallway and see's Jeff and approaches him

Edge:
" I guess you've heard where pulling " double duty " Monday night ? The tag team triple threat match . As well as me vs Punk and you vs Batista in a beat the clock challenage for the WWG Championship . Seems Stephanie does know who the most dominant foce in this company is . " -smirks-
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Adam Carson wrote:

After going to his locker room to drop off his bags and what not..Jeff was on the way to see management till he sees Evan Bourne coming his way nearly impeding his path

Jeff:Evan Bourne..ponderer of all ponderers to the fans *smirks*

Jeff notices the glare in Evan's eyes

Jeff:Easy there little man..I meant nothing by it. In fact there was once upon a time I actually saw you as a potential threat. You remind me alot of myself..somebody who was willing to nearly kill themselves for the fans. *grins* It wasnt till I crashed and burned MORE than a few times for them that I realized that it's just not worth it. It'll be a matter of time before you figure it out Evan..hopefully sooner rather than later
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Edge:
" I guess you've heard where pulling " double duty " Monday night ? The tag team triple threat match . As well as me vs Punk and you vs Batista in a beat the clock challenage for the WWG Championship . Seems Stephanie does know who the most dominant foce in this company is . " -smirks-

uh oh hold up Razz

Jeff whirls around and hears his partner nearly phased by the sudden change in the match card

Jeff:Double Duty???
Back to top Go down
Adam Carson
Jobber
Jobber
Adam Carson

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Adam Carson wrote:

After going to his locker room to drop off his bags and what not..Jeff was on the way to see management till he sees Evan Bourne coming his way nearly impeding his path

Jeff:Easy there little man..I meant nothing by it. In fact there was once upon a time I actually saw you as a potential threat. You remind me alot of myself..somebody who was willing to nearly kill themselves for the fans. *grins* It wasnt till I crashed and burned MORE than a few times for them that I realized that it's just not worth it. It'll be a matter of time before you figure it out Evan..hopefully sooner rather than later

Evan shakes his head

"That is what you call it? From the view I saw, you turned your back on the fans to give into a money deal that led to the biggest mistake in your life. If you haven't realised, I am devoted to my job, the fans..."

Evan narrows the gap between the two, staring Jeff straight into the eyes

"... and avoiding dealers"
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Edge:

uh oh hold up Razz

Jeff whirls around and hears his partner nearly phased by the sudden change in the match card

Jeff:Double Duty???

OT- got cha I didn't see you posted to someone and Punk posted to someone so he was busy Razz

Edge nods his head to Jeff's question

Edge:
" Triple Threat tag team championship match us vs Matt and Shannon and Big Show and Batista . Then the beat the clock challenge I face CM Punk take me about 2 mins to win . -smirks- You face the " roid " freak Batista . Seems management wants to test us find out if where as good as we say . "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Adam Carson wrote:
Adam Carson wrote:

Evan shakes his head

"That is what you call it? From the view I saw, you turned your back on the fans to give into a money deal that led to the biggest mistake in your life. If you haven't realised, I am devoted to my job, the fans..."

Jeff then closes his eyes before turning to Edge and opening them

Jeff:The way I see it..we shouldnt have to be "tested" You're a 10 time champ and I've had more than my share of title reigns. Why test something that's already been "battle tested" over and over through the years. If you ask me..this isnt a test. This is a sort of punishment...But at the same time it's a clear cut oppurtunity to TAKE ADVANTAGE of both the Tag gold and the WWG title. One of us will win it for sure...*smirks* Unfortunately for my simple minded friend Evan here..he's probably not even on the match card..yet he's talking as if he's better than me..*grins* He's already came up with the unoriginal "druggie" insult that everybody has up there sleeve when dealing with me. Isnt that right Evan???

Jeff with his back to Evan as he turns around almost IMMEDIATELY and nails him across the face with a HARD right hand knocking him to the floor..and with Edge at his side the two start stomping away at Evan's downed body

off:Edge's turn...then Evan..then mine
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Adam Carson wrote:
Adam Carson wrote:

Evan shakes his head

Jeff then closes his eyes before turning to Edge and opening them

Jeff:The way I see it..we shouldnt have to be "tested" You're a 10 time champ and I've had more than my share of title reigns. Why test something that's already been "battle tested" over and over through the years. If you ask me..this isnt a test. This is a sort of punishment...But at the same time it's a clear cut oppurtunity to TAKE ADVANTAGE of both the Tag gold and the WWG title. One of us will win it for sure...*smirks* Unfortunately for my simple minded friend Evan here..he's probably not even on the match card..yet he's talking as if he's better than me..*grins* He's already came up with the unoriginal "druggie" insult that everybody has up there sleeve when dealing with me. Isnt that right Evan???

Jeff with his back to Evan as he turns around almost IMMEDIATELY and nails him across the face with a HARD right hand knocking him to the floor..and with Edge at his side the two start stomping away at Evan's downed body

off:Edge's turn...then Evan..then mine

Edge continues to stomp on Evan and picks him up holding him for Jeff

Edge:
" GO AHEAD JEFF !!!! "

Jeff starts punching Evan in the face as Edge is holding Evan with Evan's arms pinned behind his back .
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm

I ALMOST feel sorry for Evan Razz

it's his turn though
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

I ALMOST feel sorry for Evan Razz

it's his turn though

Not me Razz

I used Velvet either to distract Matt so I could spear him again Smile it's what " Rated Extreme " does lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next