The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Im glad I got Sianny to come along with everybody just in case WWE U goes under Razz
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 pm

*CM Punk arrives with a disgusted look on his face, he makes his way inside ignoring the fans*

*AJ Styles arrives at the arena in a suit, the fans boo him, he smirks and shrugs it off, he walks inside the arena*
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
*CM Punk arrives with a disgusted look on his face, he makes his way inside ignoring the fans*

*AJ Styles arrives at the arena in a suit, the fans boo him, he smirks and shrugs it off, he walks inside the arena*

off:Joe????
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:22 pm

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

off:Joe????

Yep lol.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:25 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

off:EY I didnt think you'd make it lol now im tryin to get Kat and Mike Vick to come along..but Kat is as stubborn as ever -_- anywho..lets get the Punk and Jeff rp goin while I wait on Selena to post

Jeff still conversing with Michelle as he sees CM Punk the man who exiled him in the first place..coming through the entrance doors..a state of rage and fury nearly rushes THROUGH him almost driving him crazy as he maintains his composure before Punk makes his way over to Jeff and Michelle

off:i'll let punk start it off Razz
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Hmm... Who should i rp with!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 pm

-Michelle smirk-

Michelle MCcool:
But the Point is Jeff you don't get it at all, look Jeff I earn my success on my own I didn't need Undertaker or anybody else to help me at all. You can ask Tiffany, Maria and any of my other friends. People are actually taking this all the wrong way and the hate and all is getting a little too personal here and really? I'm getting sick of hearing shit that I have to sleep my way to the top just so I can keep my career going people don't know me at all, CAUSE not only am i the best diva here on the Smackdown Rostor but the fact the Matter is I am the most dominate in this entry WWG. And well you Jeff I really don't care at all, if so then good for you. but I am only focus on myself right now.

-She just stand there with her arms crosses-
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Maryse I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:30 pm

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 Orton_2_june_22
"The Viper" Randy Orton walks into the arena with a smirk on his face as he heads down the hall
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:30 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

off:EY I didnt think you'd make it lol now im tryin to get Kat and Mike Vick to come along..but Kat is as stubborn as ever -_- anywho..lets get the Punk and Jeff rp goin while I wait on Selena to post

Jeff still conversing with Michelle as he sees CM Punk the man who exiled him in the first place..coming through the entrance doors..a state of rage and fury nearly rushes THROUGH him almost driving him crazy as he maintains his composure before Punk makes his way over to Jeff and Michelle

CM Punk: *Stops and shakes his head* You have gotta be kidding me, just when I thought I got rid of you, I gotta do it again?

off- where do you save all your pics from Universe? Cause im gonna need a place to save mine lol
Back to top Go down
Lyara Jayde
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: WWG   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Traci Brooks arrives at the arena, taking out time to greet the fans and signs some autographs before heading inside for her training session
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Selena wrote:
Maryse I guess.

Sounds good! Carry on what we started!

Trish - *Walking through the hallways confidently, she nitices Maryse, and remembering their last conversation, she looks over, and nods at her with a slight smirk on her face*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Velvet Sky arrives with a small smirk as she walks down the hall.

Mickie James arrives with a smile as she walks towards her locker room
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

CM Punk: *Stops and shakes his head* You have gotta be kidding me, just when I thought I got rid of you, I gotta do it again?

off- where do you save all your pics from Universe? Cause im gonna need a place to save mine lol

off:that's the ONE thing I havent figured out yet..DS was having the same problems yesterday. Im thinking you just save em to your computer and just copy and paste the url address in the "image" icon.

Jeff staring at Punk with a far away look in his eye as he continues to glare..he BARELY hears Michelle talking to him as he pushes past her to get to Punk. With each step..its almost as if his head starts pouding telling him to KNOCK Punk's block off..but with each step Jeff resists trying to stay civilized

Jeff:You gotta do it again?? the funny thing about me Punk is I dont stay down. Not then,not now,NOT EVER! You may have gotten rid of me once..but I can tell you right now that's not EVER going to happen again!!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Jess wrote:

Sarita - *Sees Velvet so smirks and struts over to her, laughing a little* "Velvet! How nice to see you! Not had enough beatings from me, so now you decide that you have to come for more? Thats either really gutsy, or really stupid, but im going for the really stupid option!"
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

off:that's the ONE thing I havent figured out yet..DS was having the same problems yesterday. Im thinking you just save em to your computer and just copy and paste the url address in the "image" icon.

Jeff staring at Punk with a far away look in his eye as he continues to glare..he BARELY hears Michelle talking to him as he pushes past her to get to Punk. With each step..its almost as if his head starts pouding telling him to KNOCK Punk's block off..but with each step Jeff resists trying to stay civilized

Jeff:You gotta do it again?? the funny thing about me Punk is I dont stay down. Not then,not now,NOT EVER! You may have gotten rid of me once..but I can tell you right now that's not EVER going to happen again!!

off- I still have all mine on my computer I just thought there was an easier way to do it lol.

CM Punk: Oh really? Let me tell you something you pill popping, boring spot money, you may be a stupid son of a bitch but I promise when I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to stop, and you won't WANT to get back up again.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Jeff still glaring a HOLE through CM Punk having to control ALL his hatred and anger that's being directed towards him

Jeff:Give it up Punk..you had your chance to take me out completely,and you know what? You couldnt get the job done..you failed. A concept you BETTER get real familiar with. Because the next time me and you meet in that squared circle. I guarantee you..that it wont be me laying on my back completely and utterly defeated. It's going to be you..and there's a thing anybody,not you,not your fan's,not even the ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF can do about it.

off:That's what I thought when I 1st got here..but eh..the site is actually aite. Just need to fix the whole "pic" problem that we're all talking about. Razz

Last edited by The Anti Christ of the U on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Selena wrote:
Maryse I guess.

Sounds good! Carry on what we started!

Trish - *Walking through the hallways confidently, she nitices Maryse, and remembering their last conversation, she looks over, and nods at her with a slight smirk on her face*
-Maryse notice Trish as she roll her eyes and Continue walking down the hall, as she's talking in her mind-

Maryse Ouellet:
Oh good lord, where the hell did she came from out of no way? I thought I'll would've already get ride of her and all....OH WELL!

-Maryse just stand there with a smile on her face looking over at Trish-
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Jess wrote:

Sarita - *Sees Velvet so smirks and struts over to her, laughing a little* "Velvet! How nice to see you! Not had enough beatings from me, so now you decide that you have to come for more? Thats either really gutsy, or really stupid, but im going for the really stupid option!"
Velvet laughs as she rolls her eyes.
Velvet: Really? Sarita, we might had our "problems" in the past, but look around. Does this look like TNA to you? I don't think so... so what ever was going between you and myself is over! So just turn the ugly face away from me and just leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Jeff still glaring a HOLE through CM Punk having to control ALL his hatred and anger that's being directed towards him

Jeff:Give it up Punk..you had your chance to take me out completely,and you know what? You couldnt get the job done..you failed. A concept you BETTER get real familiar with. Because the next time me and you meet in that squared circle. I guarantee you..that it wont be me laying on my back completely and utterly defeated. It's going to be you..and there's a thing anybody,not you,not your fan's,not even the ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF can do about it.

off:That's what I thought when I 1st got here..but eh..the site is actually aite. Just need to fix the whole "pic" problem that we're all talking about. Razz

CM Punk: *Puts his hand over his mouth and fakes a yawn, he droops his head and then picks it up* Jesus you're so boring, is it just you or is all of your North Carolina buddies? All of you sound the same, you're boring and you all have zero skill, like I said bitch, you're nothing but a spot monkey, and you can't even do that right, how many times do you have to screw up before you realize that you're not cut out for this business?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

CM Punk: *Puts his hand over his mouth and fakes a yawn, he droops his head and then picks it up* Jesus you're so boring, is it just you or is all of your North Carolina buddies? All of you sound the same, you're boring and you all have zero skill, like I said bitch, you're nothing but a spot monkey, and you can't even do that right, how many times do you have to screw up before you realize that you're not cut out for this business?

Jeff now in Punk's face as they are both eye to eye not backing down from one another

Jeff:Talk about boring?? You're the one who keeps referring to my so called "pill popping" tendencies. As far as me not being cut out for this business..

Jeff looks to the ground then back into CM Punk's eyes

Jeff:All I have to say is PRAY..pray to whoever it is you pray to that you are NOT on my brand. Because if you are..I'm gonna make your ENTIRE LIFE a living hell. People around here think,as Im sure you do,that I have a few screws loose..well lemme tell you,you aint seen NOTHING YET.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

Jeff now in Punk's face as they are both eye to eye not backing down from one another

Jeff:Talk about boring?? You're the one who keeps referring to my so called "pill popping" tendencies. As far as me not being cut out for this business..

Jeff:All I have to say is PRAY..pray to whoever it is you pray to that you are NOT on my brand. Because if you are..I'm gonna make your ENTIRE LIFE a living hell. People around here think,as Im sure you do,that I have a few screws loose..well lemme tell you,you aint seen NOTHING YET.

CM Punk: Jeff, please, enough with the speech, I know you have a few screws loose, but that's your own fault, all you had to do was 3 words... Just, Say, No. That's it, and just think if you had said no, you never would have had to compete in some second rate promotion like TNA, you never would have gotten fired, you never would have gotten arrested, Jeff you're a complete mess, and you have nobody to blame for that but yourself. And I know you're not cut out for this business, I can't count the number of times I've seen you crash and burn from the top rope, I've heard the fans "You f'ed up, You f'ed up." Thats because, Jeff you are a living, breathing F up.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:57 pm

-My Bitches arrive-
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

CM Punk: Jeff, please, enough with the speech, I know you have a few screws loose, but that's your own fault, all you had to do was 3 words... Just, Say, No. That's it, and just think if you had said no, you never would have had to compete in some second rate promotion like TNA, you never would have gotten fired, you never would have gotten arrested, Jeff you're a complete mess, and you have nobody to blame for that but yourself. And I know you're not cut out for this business, I can't count the number of times I've seen you crash and burn from the top rope, I've heard the fans "You f'ed up, You f'ed up." Thats because, Jeff you are a living, breathing F up.

Jeff without further hesitation as the anger he was holding back at the very sight of Punk..EXPLODES within him as he DIVES on Punk and tackles him to the ground as they roll around on the ground trading punches with each other
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm

*CM Punk caught off guard by Jeff takes a few shots before covering up, he tries to gain position, he catches Jeff's wrist as he goes for another shot and goes to lock in a Triangle Choke*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next