The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 am

April. xx wrote:
Melina watches sit down starting to feel uncomfortable as she sees him gaze her rubbing his chin as she shakes her head
Melina

Uh No i was not spying on you I just thought of something crazy and said it.I'm not a spy ok.[She sees him looking at her at all angles] you creep perve stop looking at me like that

Jeff then shows absolutely no emotion as he jolts to his feet almost immediately after she calls him a perv..he then starts making his way over to a still "sitting" melina with a creepy smile on his face

Jeff:For somebody not to be spying on somebody that was an awfully specific description of something "crazy" that I just so happened to have done in my locker room with the door open..so I'll ask you ONE more time Melina..and be honest. Were you spying on me???!!
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

K Showtime wrote:
Hey guys I haven't quit I am just trying to adjust to the whole change I will still be active guess im have to lose the Gifs.

Showtime..you got undertaker right???

And Steve has Kane?? BOD mayne Razz
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:37 am

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina watches sit down starting to feel uncomfortable as she sees him gaze her rubbing his chin as she shakes her head
Melina

Uh No i was not spying on you I just thought of something crazy and said it.I'm not a spy ok.[She sees him looking at her at all angles] you creep perve stop looking at me like that

Jeff then shows absolutely no emotion as he jolts to his feet almost immediately after she calls him a perv..he then starts making his way over to a still "sitting" melina with a creepy smile on his face

Jeff:For somebody not to be spying on somebody that was an awfully specific description of something "crazy" that I just so happened to have done in my locker room with the door open..so I'll ask you ONE more time Melina..and be honest. Were you spying on me???!!
Melina moves away form him
Melina

NO! NO I WAS NOT OK NO! AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!
Melina gets up from the chair terrified of him as she looks at him feeling nervous
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 am

April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

Melina gets up from the chair terrified of him as she looks at him feeling nervous

CRAP!! well unfortunately I gotta go..Heel jeff kicks ass. I love playing this guy Razz

anywho..im out for the night peeps

see ya tmw deuces
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 am

K Showtime wrote:
Hey guys I haven't quit I am just trying to adjust to the whole change I will still be active guess im have to lose the Gifs.

Ew dude.Is that even legal to comment on other guys bodies
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am

April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

CRAP!! well unfortunately I gotta go..Heel jeff kicks ass. I love playing this guy Razz

anywho..im out for the night peeps

see ya tmw deuces
'kay cya
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:42 am

K Showtime wrote:

HMM Maybe then all my guys but Mcgillucutty would be be in tags

@ April thanks problems solved. Now I just got to remember my photobucket info I havent used it since I been active on my space lol

Vince arrives and heads to office

Taker arrives looking for kane

Mcgillcutty arrives looking for Wade

Big Show and Batista arrives together. Looking to get Edge and Jeff

Ot: Lazy post but once I get my Gifs back ill be back.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:44 am

yeah anytime and you really dont need to log on to your photbucket account just look for the pic click on it and just get the link and copy.I mean i do that since i dont have an account or unless your probably just uploading your own ones in?
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 am

April. xx wrote:
yeah anytime and you really dont need to log on to your photbucket account just look for the pic click on it and just get the link and copy.I mean i do that since i dont have an account or unless your probably just uploading your own ones in?

Yeah I grabbed all my Rp stuff form the WWE Universe. Plus I make Gifs and I can you that stuff to rip the advertisement off the bottom
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 am

K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Yeah I grabbed all my Rp stuff form the WWE Universe. Plus I make Gifs and I can you that stuff to rip the advertisement off the bottom
Sorry but I'm a bit of a blonde what ads are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 am

April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Its cool when you make a Gif at Gifsoup.com. Its an Ad at the bottom thats says "Makes gifs at WWW.GIFSoup.com. But you can crop that out and just have the gifs. I have been doing that the whole time I been on the site.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 am

K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Its cool when you make a Gif at Gifsoup.com. Its an Ad at the bottom thats says "Makes gifs at WWW.GIFSoup.com. But you can crop that out and just have the gifs. I have been doing that the whole time I been on the site.
Hahaha cool I wanna give it ago
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 am

April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Yeah the steps are easy to make a gif once I upload all my pics. I show you some I made. Its takes no time at all. You gonna be on for a while to RP or you going soon?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:59 am

K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Yeah the steps are easy to make a gif once I upload all my pics. I show you some I made. Its takes no time at all. You gonna be on for a while to RP or you going soon?
Hahaha I gave up on it didn't want to make an account and yeah I can spare a few minutes if you want to Rp
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:03 am

lol No so soon. This Rp could be fun

Batista and Big Show approach Melina. Big Show speaks and Batista has nothing to say

Big Show: Hey Melina its been a while how you been?

Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 am

K Showtime wrote:

Batista and Big Show approach Melina. Big Show speaks and Batista has nothing to say

off-lets hope cause shes a Hell cat
Melina looks him up and down a sh points at him
Melina

the real question is big show is where were you,after your partner dumped your big ass and headed to the top
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 am

April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:

Melina

the real question is big show is where were you,after your partner dumped your big ass and headed to the top

Batista face to start to turn red but he maintains his silence

Big Show: Leave me? Now why would he do that? When he knows we are going to the top. You know both of us have been worl champions over and over. Now we will dominate all these new tag teams.

ot: can I use black text? do they have it?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:17 am

K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:

Melina

Big Show: Leave me? Now why would he do that? When he knows we are going to the top. You know both of us have been worl champions over and over. Now we will dominate all these new tag teams.

Melina places her hand out
Melina

look no one asked about your little domination for all we know we can fall flat on your face.If I see you at Wrestlemaina..That would be the biggest joke of the company[She looks at her watch] I have a interview to head to..i'll see you around[She walks around him and walks off]
off=Yeah you can but i g2g cya
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 am

April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:
April. xx wrote:
K Showtime wrote:

Melina

Melina places her hand out
Melina

look no one asked about your little domination for all we know we can fall flat on your face.If I see you at Wrestlemaina..That would be the biggest joke of the company[She looks at her watch] I have a interview to head to..i'll see you around[She walks around him and walks off]
off=Yeah you can but i g2g cya

Batista is even more angry and Big Show laughs

Big Show: I see why you dumped her. She a .....well you know.

Batista: I told you is was a bad Idea.

Ot: Okay Ill see you latta

Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 27-13

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 am

Drew McIntyre
*Sitting in a chair relaxing;Watching people walk by giving them dirty looks*
Jack Swagger
*Doing Pushups in the hallway ignoring everyone who walks by*
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Maryse: "The Sexiest of Sexy"
Arrive to the arena thinking of a way to take out that so call Rookie Kaitlyn.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 Ce048d2074664bebee17c9bce80a562a
Michelle MCcool:
Arrive to the arena piss off at what happen between her and Angelina Love, and is thinking of a way to get back at her.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 3fe38b4f59bced7f4bc498d9cba33b04
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Selena wrote:
Michelle MCcool:
Arrive to the arena piss off at what happen between her and Angelina Love, and is thinking of a way to get back at her.

Jeff Hardy arrives backstage,bags in hand as he spots Michelle with a pissed off and irritated look on her face as he takes a seat on a nearby crate

Jeff:Anger is nothing more than a bad sickness. It's contagious in more ways than one Michelle. But in a way if you can harness that anger of your's and direct it at something..you'll become a force to be reckoned with rather than just being known as the woman who sleeps with the "Deadman". *grins*
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Selena wrote:
Michelle MCcool:

Jeff Hardy arrives backstage,bags in hand as he spots Michelle with a pissed off and irritated look on her face as he takes a seat on a nearby crate

Jeff:Anger is nothing more than a bad sickness. It's contagious in more ways than one Michelle. But in a way if you can harness that anger of your's and direct it at something..you'll become a force to be reckoned with rather than just being known as the woman who sleeps with the "Deadman". *grins*
-Michelle turn towards Jeff and roll her eyes-

Michelle MCcool:
What? is someone abit jealous here Jeff? that I've accomplish more in my career than you ever did the 10 years you were in the WWE. See Jeff I know this was all coming and all but to set the Record straight, The Undertaker had nothing to do with any of this. So why bring him up?

OT: Sorry for the late RP...Had to eat real fast.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Selena wrote:
Selena wrote:
Michelle MCcool:

-Michelle turn towards Jeff and roll her eyes-

Michelle MCcool:
What? is someone abit jealous here Jeff? that I've accomplish more in my career than you ever did the 10 years you were in the WWE. See Jeff I know this was all coming and all but to set the Record straight, The Undertaker had nothing to do with any of this. So why bring him up?

OT: Sorry for the late RP...Had to eat real fast.

off: Its aite Razz I dont take late rp's personal..I figure everybody has shit to do lol

Jeff grins to himself

Jeff:Dont deny what's clearly the truth Michelle. In all actuality It was a smart move on your part. As you said you prospered greatly due to "teaming" with the Undertaker. You benefited almost immediately..you're like a modern day female version of Triple H. *grins* And that might not be a bad thing...getting close to somebody with power actually made you relevant. I applaud you for it..Im not here to throw insults at you..Im just stating the facts,and commending you for it all. The fans didnt like you either the second everybody heard about you supposedly "sleeping" your way to the top much like Hunter. *smirks* They treated me the same as soon as I turned on them and teamed with Bischoff and Hogan on TNA. But what happened the second we made those heart wrenching decisions Michelle?? We both ended up getting gold around our waists.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 pm

* A black limo pulls up outside the entrance. The driver steps out and walks to the back passenger door and opens it. Out steps Trish Stratus, who looks up at the arena with a confident smile. She walks towards the arena doors and the fans call out to her. She smiles and waves before heading inside and towards her locker room*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 Cbcbbd371cad9cd80768f6f37d83f609

*A loud comotion is heards outside, so the fans waiting look over and see Sarita storming from around the back, shouting to someone in spanish. She clearly looks angry as she strides towards the entrance door. Some of the fans call out to her but she just glares at them and says she dosent have time to talk to losers. She then heads inside and struts down the hall*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 006c771ea5cf480c2a7547f035f43f6d
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next