The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:37 pm

I gots to go for now though lol

be back later

deuces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

OT: Feel free to start or reply to my Miz arrive if anyone wants to Rp....
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Jess wrote:
Velvet Sky sitting backstage gettinng her hair and make-up done as she rolls her eyes at workers who walk past her.

Mickie James walking towards the gym with a waarm smile.

OT- pce Ken Imma bother a diva before I go lol

After beating the hell out of Punk with Jeff Edge is walking down the hallway . Clearly pleased knowing he'll be able to beat Punk easy now . He looks over and see's Velvet getting her hair and make up done and sighs .

Edge:
" You do know this is a wrestling company right ? I mean if you wheren't always sitting on your ass getting your hair and make up done . And you where in the gym you might not actually be the complete joke that you are . "
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 pm

granga wrote:

Post to trish or the other chick why does someone got to post to you ? lol just sayin Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:
granga wrote:

Post to trish or the other chick why does someone got to post to you ? lol just sayin Razz

my arrive was huge and people ignore it :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Rob Terry
*Strolling around after his talk with CM Punk as he glances at the many new faces in WWG, excluding himself*

Mason Ryan
*Also strolling as he sees the many new faces in WWG, excluding himself*
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm

granga wrote:
granga wrote:

lol I didn't even see it to be honest

But no one is gonna go back pages to post to it just sayin Razz my advice is don't post huge arrives then and waste your time .
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Jess wrote:
Velvet Sky sitting backstage gettinng her hair and make-up done as she rolls her eyes at workers who walk past her.

After beating the hell out of Punk with Jeff Edge is walking down the hallway . Clearly pleased knowing he'll be able to beat Punk easy now . He looks over and see's Velvet getting her hair and make up done and sighs .

Edge:
" You do know this is a wrestling company right ? I mean if you wheren't always sitting on your ass getting your hair and make up done . And you where in the gym you might not actually be the complete joke that you are . "
off oh boyy -_-

Velvet waves the lady away as she turns and faces Edge.
Velvet:Are you kidding me? I would be doing something if there was actually a "diva" here thats worth "fighting" and me hit a gym? Really? I'm not the one who looks like he just eat a house
she pats his stomach
Velvet:Now if you dont mind, just leave me alone
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:

Edge:
off oh boyy -_-

Velvet:Are you kidding me? I would be doing something if there was actually a "diva" here thats worth "fighting" and me hit a gym? Really? I'm not the one who looks like he just eat a house
she pats his stomach

Edge narrows his gaze at Velvet clearly annoyed by her already

Edge:
" I've seen at least 10 useless divas just like yourself around here you could be making a name for yourself . But then again you got other ways of making a name for yourself don't you ? Like shaking your oversized ballon ass for the desperate fans. Let's be honest you got your job here for one reason cause you spent . Countless hours on your knee's in Shane's office doing what you do best . -smirks- "

OT- cmon it's not that bad lol
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm

granga wrote:
granga wrote:

It dosent matter how big your arrive is, it just depends whos on at the time and who would make a good storyline with your character... but if you dont want to be ignored, i will rp with you, although i have no idea where a miz/trish or miz/sarita rp will go haha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:59 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
granga wrote:
granga wrote:

It dosent matter how big your arrive is, it just depends whos on at the time and who would make a good storyline with your character... but if you dont want to be ignored, i will rp with you, although i have no idea where a miz/trish or miz/sarita rp will go haha!

I agree and there Granga rp with her Razz
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:

Edge:
off oh boyy -_-

she pats his stomach

Edge:
" I've seen at least 10 useless divas just like yourself around here you could be making a name for yourself . But then again you got other ways of making a name for yourself don't you ? Like shaking your oversized ballon ass for the desperate fans. Let's be honest you got your job here for one reason cause you spent . Countless hours on your knee's in Shane's office doing what you do best . -smirks- "

Velvet rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms.Velvet: Are you kidding me? I'm no Maddison Ryan, I'm no well your ex-girlfriend what was her name? Doesnt matter, all that matters is that I'm the best thing that shane has ever brought into this comany, and to tell you the turth i dont need to make a name for myself because well i already have okay? I'l a fomer champion and well honey i'm soon to be another. Now if your done "talking" to me.
she waves him off
off i knoww but still haha.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:

Edge:
off oh boyy -_-

she pats his stomach

Edge:

Velvet rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms.Velvet: Are you kidding me? I'm no Maddison Ryan, I'm no well your ex-girlfriend what was her name? Doesnt matter, all that matters is that I'm the best thing that shane has ever brought into this comany, and to tell you the turth i dont need to make a name for myself because well i already have okay? I'l a fomer champion and well honey i'm soon to be another. Now if your done "talking" to me.
she waves him off

Edge see's some scissors close by since it's hair and make up and picks them up .

Edge:
" I know you've made a name for yourself as the biggest SKANK in this business . But since I'm here let me help you with your hair . "

Velvet shakes her head and tries to get up as Edge pushes her back down in the chair . He then starts cutting chunks off her hair with a grin on his face as Velvet is screaming at the top of her lunges .
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:

Edge:
off oh boyy -_-

she pats his stomach

Edge:

she waves him off

Edge see's some scissors close by since it's hair and make up and picks them up .

Edge:
" I know you've made a name for yourself as the biggest SKANK in this business . But since I'm here let me help you with your hair . "

Velvet shakes her head and tries to get up as Edge pushes her back down in the chair . He then starts cutting chunks off her hair with a grin on his face as Velvet is screaming at the top of her lunges .

Off - Time to make things interesting!

Sarita - *Hears the screaming and turns the corner to see Velvet being tortured by Edge. She thinks for a second whether or not to help, but then runs at Edge and kicks him right in the balls, grabbing the scissors from him as he falls to the ground and she points them at his throat*

"You wanna carry on there buddy, because im pretty good with scissors myself if you wanna find out!"
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:09 pm

ROFLMAO !!!

Oh shitz Sarita is crazy I'll post after Jess Razz
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:
Jess wrote:

Edge:
off oh boyy -_-

she pats his stomach

Edge:

she waves him off

Edge:

off rlly the hair? Sad ur SO dead <.<

Velvet still screaming as she gets up from the chair and looks at the hair on the floor.

Velvet: What the fuck is wrong with you? I hate you!
she then grabs a lipstick from the table and drew a line across his face. Edge then looks at her pissed off. velvet smirks before picking up some hair gel and throwing it at him.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:21 pm

OT- we gonna say the Velvet post happen before the Sarita post now I'll post then Sarita then Velvet

Edge on his knees clearly in pain from Sarita kicking him in the balls . He realizes she has the scisorrs to his throat .

Edge:
" Come on I was just messing around no need for this look I'm sorry ok happy ? "

Sarita grins letting her guard down a little as Edge grabs her hand holding the scisorrs . He over powers her taking the scisorrs from her and pushing her away from him . Sarita stumbles backwards as Edge still in pain from the kick to the balls . Uses all the energy he has to run at Sarita nailing her with a spear .

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 Edgesuprisespear-a

Edge then kneels next to Sartia holding his balls in pain trying to recover .

Last edited by The Master Manipulator on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Off - You always have to have Edge win dont you! Its impossible for you to have him lose! :oP

Sarita - *Lying on the ground clutching her ribs after the spear*
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Off - You always have to have Edge win dont you! Its impossible for you to have him lose! :oP

-_- it's a diva no diva would beat a dude less it's Chyna or some shit Razz
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Sexist pig!! pig
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Sexist pig!! pig

Lol it's might be sexist don't make it any the less true Razz
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:29 pm

off:okayy after this post i g2g and i'll bbl :p

Velvet looking at Sartia then at Edge. She sighs and helps him up
[center]Velvet:Your going to PAY for what you did to my hair you know that?!?
off u guys do whtever u want with her haha bbl cay Smile
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Off - Velvet helps Edge up, but leaves Sarita who tried to save her? Wow! Too much peroxide affecting her brain! hahaha! :oP
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Off - Velvet helps Edge up, but leaves Sarita who tried to save her? Wow! Too much peroxide affecting her brain! hahaha! :oP
kindaa hahaha I'll help her nxt time :p w8 a second wasnt she gunna cut her hair haha :p
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Personally I dont think that's sexist Razz

it's just HIGHLY unlikely that Sarita would beat up Edge lol You've gotta have Chyna,or Natalya or hell beth Phoenix. Sarita?? Not so much

and yea something is wrong with Velvet helping Edge up lolz

just throwin that out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next