The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 am

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
Jeff rubs his chin now thinking about what Edge has just said

Jeff:That is true..now that I think about it Steph has hated me since I can remember. Do you realize when I won my 1st title over you and Triple H she was HEATED. Because according to her I wasnt "ready" to be champ yet?! If you feel that strongly about the whole "mcmahon" situation you can try stopping by Steph's office and having a quick word with her. We'll be subtle and polite as possible. Even though I tried that already and she had the nerve to throw insults my way...she tries that again and she'll find out just exactly how much I've changed over the years. No longer am I the "Rainbow Haired Warrior"...I'm the "ANTI CHRIST of Professional Wrestling".

Edge: " But you know Jeff ... "

A evil grin comes across Edge's face as he continues

Edge:
" The time for being polite and subtle is running out we've tried to play nice . And got insulted for it and I swear . If we don't end up with those championships I'll show the McMahon family . Just what chaos is I'll take out everyone who gets in my way no one stops me from getting what belongs to me Jeff not even the McMahons . "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 am

The Master Manipulator wrote:

Jeff:That is true..now that I think about it Steph has hated me since I can remember. Do you realize when I won my 1st title over you and Triple H she was HEATED. Because according to her I wasnt "ready" to be champ yet?! If you feel that strongly about the whole "mcmahon" situation you can try stopping by Steph's office and having a quick word with her. We'll be subtle and polite as possible. Even though I tried that already and she had the nerve to throw insults my way...she tries that again and she'll find out just exactly how much I've changed over the years. No longer am I the "Rainbow Haired Warrior"...I'm the "ANTI CHRIST of Professional Wrestling".

Edge:
" The time for being polite and subtle is running out we've tried to play nice . And got insulted for it and I swear . If we don't end up with those championships I'll show the McMahon family . Just what chaos is I'll take out everyone who gets in my way no one stops me from getting what belongs to me Jeff not even the McMahons . "

Jeff looks at Edge as a smile creeps across his face

Jeff:I get what you're saying Adam..but we cant go off half cocked. Like it or not..things will be much easier with the management on our side. We dont need to make unnecessary enemies..especially enemies with POWER. Thats the last problem we need at the moment. So instead..we'll just wait and bide our time.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

Edge:

Jeff looks at Edge as a smile creeps across his face

Jeff:I get what you're saying Adam..but we cant go off half cocked. Like it or not..things will be much easier with the management on our side. We dont need to make unnecessary enemies..especially enemies with POWER. Thats the last problem we need at the moment. So instead..we'll just wait and bide our time.

Edge shrugs but the evil grin is still on his face

Edge:
" Your right so I'll play it your way FOR NOW but this Monday we send a message . To all of WWG and we use your brother and Moore to do it . But I got to get going man got to hit the gym we'll talk later . "

Edge heads off down the hallway

OFF-gotta go man pce out
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 am

Melina Perez continues walking down the hallway as she flips her hair behind her shoulder bit more cooled down from her heated up argument with Steph as she looks around a bit as she beings to go in a deep thought
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:17 am

deuces mayne

Jeff watches Edge walk off as he turns and heads down the hallway in the opposite direction before spotting Melina..he shakes his head with a grin on his face recalling her encounter with Steph..he cant help but to ask about it

Jeff:So what exactly happened after I left the office Melina?? Dont tell me you kept on demanding a shot at this and that?? In case you havent figured it out yet..in order to get somewhere with these creatures..you must play there game. Be subtle...wait for the oppurtune moment to present itself. Both in the ring and outside of it..if you can do that..then you'll get far in this company.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 am

deuces mayne

Jeff watches Edge walk off as he turns and heads down the hallway in the opposite direction before spotting Melina..he shakes his head with a grin on his face recalling her encounter with Steph..he cant help but to ask about it

Jeff:So what exactly happened after I left the office Melina?? Dont tell me you kept on demanding a shot at this and that?? In case you havent figured it out yet..in order to get somewhere with these creatures..you must play there game. Be subtle...wait for the oppurtune moment to present itself. Both in the ring and outside of it..if you can do that..then you'll get far in this company.
Melina looks at him as she shakes her head
Melina

I dont think you quite understand Jeff she attacked me and I'm finished with her.'kay[She moves her hand to stop] done!.I have done proving myslef time and time again.Jeff in case you haven't realized I'm the only Diva in my smack down division whos out there doing something myself.if thats not good enough for those pathetic McMahon's I dont what the hell is? I mean you know what managing this company some unprofessional middle aged woman.You cant act her age.It sickens me to see this company fall part.[She points at him clenching her jaw a bit] So dont you be telling me what the hell i should do.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 am

April. xx wrote:
deuces mayne

Melina looks at him as she shakes her head
Melina

I dont think you quite understand Jeff she attacked me and I'm finished with her.'kay[She moves her hand to stop] done!.I have done proving myslef time and time again.Jeff in case you havent realized I'm the only Diva in my smack down division whos out there doing something myself.Of thats not good enough for those pathetic McMahon's I dont what the hell is? I mean you know what managing this company some unprofessional middle aged woman.You cant act her age.It sickens me to see this company fall part.[She points at him clenching her jaw a bit] So dont you be telling me what the hell i should do.

Not raising his voice or losing his cool a bit as Melina continues to yell at him..he then puts his hand up slowly as if to stop her from talking

Jeff:Calm yourself...You think with your emotions. That's not good at times..because if you let it..you wont be the one controlling your emotions,it will be your emotions controlling you. And by the sound of things..I know full well you're not one to be controlled now are you?? Now why dont you sit down and relax a bit. And heed what Im saying. The mcmahons are unique bunch. Like it or not..they're the one's in power right now. So if you're hoping to get anywhere in this company..like I said before you need to play there little game okay Melina??
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 am

Melina sits down as she breaths heavily knowing that his right as she speaks
Melina

But you saw what she did to me Jeff? i asked simply what I wanted and suggested something which I didn't want to cause a heated argument and deal this like professional women but no she starts trash talking me and starts attacking me with words.[She leans back on the chair stopping herself form Yelling at Jeff] I swear if you didn't take a Step forward I would beat the living crap out of her.[She looks the way with her hand folded over her chest][So whats your little game plan you have set with the Mc Mahons
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 27-13

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:35 am

Ethan Awesome wrote:
"The Timothy" wrote:
Ethan Awesome wrote:
::Shane Mcmahon Shake his head::

Shane McMahon
"Well yeah i guess you're right not alot of people like or can't stand s here I mean afterall We are the Voices of the WWG here Me, my father and my Sister. but the bottom line is Edge is that you and Jeff....YOU guys are actually alike and all seeing that you both know how to cheat your way for a victory am sure you out of all people should know that and all, knowing that you been "bullying People" around for the past couple of years .and also Edge! I thought Kane doesn't like you, What happen man?."

Edge shakes his head at how stupid Shane is before he grins

Edge:
" I'm disappointed Shane I would have thought you where smart enough to see what I was saying . And say what you want about me and Jeff cause honestly we don't give a damn . But where alike in another way to Shane . Me and Jeff are both WINNERS no matter what we win and thats the important thing . So you want to play Mr. " babyface " the good guy and judge us Shane that's fine . But how long do you think it will be before your father or sister accept our offer ? Before they give us those championships you McMahons are exactly known for not stabbing each other in the backs . Your father already promised me and Jeff those championships . And Jeff and I have put things behind us for a greater goal . And that's holding all the gold here in WWG and we will with or without McMahon family help . "

Edge grins and walks out of the office headed down the hallway frustrated that his plan didn't work .
Kaitlyn
*Watches Edge leave then walks into Shane's Office*
Hey Shane could I talk with you for a minute, it won't take long.
-After Edge left Shane Turn around and face Kaitlyn, look around for a second before looking back at her-

Shane McMahon:
"Yeah sure what is it"?
OFF:Sorry for late reply
Kaitlyn
Well as you probally know I'm one of Raw's new Diva's and I want a chance to prove I have what it takes to become the Woman's champion.I would like a match against Maryse on Raw.She doesn't think I have what it takes and I want to prove to her I do.

Last edited by "The Timothy" on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

April. xx wrote:
Melina sits down as she breaths heavily knowing that his right as she speaks
Melina
But you saw what she did to me Jeff? i asked simply what I wanted and suggested something which I didn't want to cause a heated argument and deal this like professional women but no she starts trash talking me and starts attacking me with words.[She leans back on the chair stopping herself form Yelling at Jeff] I swear if you didn't take a Step forward I would beat the living crap out of her.[She looks the way with her hand folded over her chest][So whats your little game plan you have set with the McMahons

Jeff then smiles as he looks from the ground to Melina who is sitting

Jeff:Now that would be telling wouldnt it?? *grins* I dont reveal anything I have planned until the time is right. As far as her trash talking you..*smirks* You have to learn to NOT CARE about what people say or think of you. Look at me..I'm probably one of the most mentally tough people on this entire roster. I've been through hell and back..Steph tossed a few words that would hurt a normal man..but did you see me losing my cool on Steph at all the whole time she was insulting me and calling me a drug addict?? NO you didnt..mainly because she's a tad late on the subject. I've been called much worse thing than a drug addict. It's nothing new..and frankly its quite old. That's how you know somebody isnt creative at all when they say only what they hear other people say. *smirks* So dont take what Steph says to heart...words are exactly that...they're JUST words
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 am

Melina rests her elbow on the side of the chair a she her hand flits her head a she runs her fingers through her hair and holds it as she watches him speak
Melina

Well duh I know that but [She clenches her other fist looking at it] urgh! I want to just kill her! right then and there.But if playing though can stop which it has then i will give it a go.That poor thing must be have late there since she took a break and has been locked at home being a cheap housewife of some sort.[She looks back at him] I dont it get Jeff? Like they leave the company right? Like all together and now all of a sudden they come back and claim it again.I mean I have to admit it was much better with Donald Trump owning it.Not that breeding family
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

April. xx wrote:
Melina rests her elbow on the side of the chair a she her hand flits her head a she runs her fingers through her hair and holds it as she watches him speak
Melina

Well duh I know that but [She clenches her other fist looking at it] urgh! I want to just kill her! right then and there.But if playing though can stop which it has then i will give it a go.That poor thing must be have late there since she took a break and has been locked at home being a cheap housewife of some sort.[She looks back at him] I dont it get Jeff? Like they leave the company right? Like all together and now all of a sudden they come back and claim it again.I mean I have to admit it was much better with Donald Trump owning it.Not that breeding family

Jeff tilts his head now staring blankly at Melina as if he's trying to get inside her mind

Jeff:Truth be told Melina..I dont care who's running this place at all. So long as they're smart enough to realize who the TRUE champions of this company should be. *grins* All in all..if the Mcmahons have brains..they'll slap the tag titles on me and Edge. As well as that WWG title...one of us is bound to get it,which one is entirely up to FATE.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 am

April. xx wrote:
Melina

Jeff tilts his head now staring blankly at Melina as if he's trying to get inside her mind

Jeff:Truth be told Melina..I dont care who's running this place at all. So long as they're smart enough to realize who the TRUE champions of this company should be. *grins* All in all..if the Mcmahons have brains..they'll slap the tag titles on me and Edge. As well as that WWG title...one of us is bound to get it,which one is entirely up to FATE.
Melina raises an eye brow as she looks at him confused
Melina

Edge working with you Truth be told to you Jeff I thought hed be on his world title hunt then team up with a guy he had pure hate for?[She shrugs] I'm just saying seeing as you both men didnt quite get along with each other as a matter of fact couldn't stand each other due to family problem but the past is the past right?[She smiles] how did you manage to get the Rated R superstar by your side huh?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 am

April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

Edge working with you Truth be told to you Jeff I thought hed be on his world title hunt then team up with a guy he had pure hate for?[She shrugs] I'm just saying seeing as you both men didnt quite get along with each other as a matter of fact couldn't stand each other due to family problem but the past is the past right?[She smiles] how did you manage to get the Rated R superstar by your side huh?

Jeff cant help but to smile as Melina wonders exactly how Edge came to join him. He then utters almost as a whisper

Jeff:....Persuasion *grins*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 am

April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

Jeff cant help but to smile as Melina wonders exactly how Edge came to join him. He then utters almost as a whisper

Melina leans forward as she shakes her head
Melina

Sorry I didnt quite hear that? you did what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 am

April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

Melina

Jeff then speaks a bit louder..loud enough for Melina to hear him

Jeff:Persuasion Melina. You see if you can wield words and use them as a weapon like I can..then you can persuade or HURT anybody you want verbally. I did so with Adam..and eventually he saw reason and logic into what I proposed to him. And eventually he started to see that like I preach over and over..Im anything but the same Jeff from the old WWE days. I proved to him when we beat the hell out of my brother right here in this hallway just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 am

April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Melina

Melina

Melina

Jeff then speaks a bit louder..loud enough for Melina to hear him

Jeff:Persuasion Melina. You see if you can wield words and use them as a weapon like I can..then you can persuade or HURT anybody you want verbally. I did so with Adam..and eventually he saw reason and logic into what I proposed to him. And eventually he started to see that like I preach over and over..Im anything but the same Jeff from the old WWE days. I proved to him
when we beat the hell out of my brother right here in this hallway just for the hell of it.
Melina looks at him a she smirks and shakes her head as she looks at him
Melina

and why am I not surprised you got Edge of ALL people? [She laughs a bit] whats really funny.I mean lets face it I would even want to beat the hell out of Matt he was such an overrated loser who had nothing left but crying over twitter I mean really? Did the guy ever have a social life.But anyway,That little Jeff thing your speaking of being you so called same self [color][She shakes her head][/color] No not at all.I dont believe that for a slightest second.You not only look but sound crazy with words like peach coming out of your mouth over and over again.Is that what punk left you at? To the point where you start sounding like him?[She takes out her fingers form her hair as she places bot hands up and looks at him] i dont know what to believe anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:19 am

Jeff now leaning up against the wall as casual as ever

Jeff:It's not about what you believe Melina..It's about what's fair. I think it's fair to say that I have lost a bit of my mentality. You can call me crazy all you want. But I call it being enlightened. *grins* It's the truth..and Edge of all people?? Why not Edge?? Now that I think about it..me and him are alot alike now that I've went through the "drastic" change. Both of us are oppurtunists in our own ways. The man,like him or not,has succeeded in this company he has 10 title reigns..I've succeeded in this company as well,but that was well before my "friends" abandoned me. Now that I no longer have to impress and nearly kill myself for anybody...I think I'll get 10x better. The heavy burden that I had on my shoulders..that is the WWG fans...is gone. The only person I'm worried about now,is me,myself,and NOBODY else.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 am

I think IM nailing this whole "Anti Christ" Jeff Hardy heel thing Razz

its fun as hell to play this guy
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 am

Jeff:It's not about what you believe Melina..It's about what's fair. I think it's fair to say that I have lost a bit of my mentality. You can call me crazy all you want. But I call it being enlightened. *grins* It's the truth..and Edge of all people?? Why not Edge?? Now that I think about it..me and him are alot alike now that I've went through the "drastic" change. Both of us are oppurtunists in our own ways. The man,like him or not,has succeeded in this company he has 10 title reigns..I've succeeded in this company as well,but that was well before my "friends" abandoned me. Now that I no longer have to impress and nearly kill myself for anybody...I think I'll get 10x better. The heavy burden that I had on my shoulders..that is the WWG fans...is gone. The only person I'm worried about now,is me,myself,and NOBODY else.
Melina smiles a bit a she starts to joke around a bit
Melina

Oh really So what are you going to do when you lose a match? Kill yourself..for not being mentally prepared for the other opponent? Oh I know.Start yelling at your own reflection i mean that has got to be just wacko.[She shrugs going serious] But then again thats what you believe in,Everyone believes ins something different.So i cant really blame you for all the suffering you have faced to be the state you are today
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:25 am

I think IM nailing this whole "Anti Christ" Jeff Hardy heel thing Razz

its fun as hell to play this guy
yeah you are which scares me
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:28 am

April. xx wrote:

Melina smiles a bit a she starts to joke around a bit
Melina

Oh really So what are you going to do when you lose a match? Kill yourself..for not being mentally prepared for the other opponent? Oh I know.Start yelling at your own reflection i mean that has got to be just wacko.[She shrugs going serious] But then again thats what you believe in,Everyone believes ins something different.So i cant really blame you for all the suffering you have faced to be the state you are today

Jeff now sitting on the floor looking over at Melina still carrying on the conversation

Jeff:You're very insightful for somebody to be known as nothing more than a Hell Cat. And screaming at a reflection??

Jeff rubs his chin thinking to himself before his eyes jolt over to Melina's as he makes eye contact with her. Now gazing at her

Jeff:Have you been watching me Melina???

As Jeff says his last comment..he slowly tilts his head to the side as if he's examining Melina from all angles
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:31 am

Melina watches sit down starting to feel uncomfortable as she sees him gaze her rubbing his chin as she shakes her head
Melina

Uh No i was not spying on you I just thought of something crazy and said it.I'm not a spy ok.[She sees him looking at her at all angles] you creep perve stop looking at me like that
Back to top Go down
K Showtime
Jobber
Jobber
K Showtime

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 am

Hey guys I haven't quit I am just trying to adjust to the whole change I will still be active guess im have to lose the Gifs.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 am

K Showtime wrote:
Hey guys I haven't quit I am just trying to adjust to the whole change I will still be active guess im have to lose the Gifs.
actually you can use Gifs here you just have to use the IMG link if your using photbucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 11 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next