The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Jeff then walks in behind Melina and instead of sitting decides to lean up against the wall as he waits on Stephanie to acknowledge them both
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Damn my main 2 character's i like to use have been taken so anyone got any idea's on who else i could play as?
I'll give you Kane if you want and Justin can have Orton.
sorry bit slow replying...thank's Selena & Justin that would be great
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Damn my main 2 character's i like to use have been taken so anyone got any idea's on who else i could play as?

Steve????
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Velvet leaves her locker room still smirking as she starts walking down the hall.

After setting down her bags, Mickie leaves her locker room and heads towards "hair and make-up"

off: I'm scared of this jeff now... thanks alot kenny -_-
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Jess wrote:
Velvet leaves her locker room still smirking as she starts walking down the hall.

After setting down her bags, Mickie leaves her locker room and heads towards "hair and make-up"

GOOD that's what im shooting for Razz

lolz you're intimidated by him before you even post xD love it
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Melina sits down with her legs crossed as she places her hands over her knee cap waiting on Stephine to finishing whatever shes doing as she turns to Jeff glaring at him as she turns back to Stephanie
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Randy Orton walks into the arena with a smirk on his face as he heads down the hallway
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 097f2aeee051d8edf414b271aae65bd8
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 pm

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
Jess wrote:

GOOD that's what im shooting for Razz

lolz you're intimidated by him before you even post xD love it

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

April. xx wrote:
Melina sits down with her legs crossed as she places her hands over her knee cap waiting on Stephine to finishing whatever shes doing as she turns to Jeff glaring at him as she turns back to Stephanie

Jeff catches Melina shooting him a glare as he does nothing but stare at her before wandering around the office observing everything knowing full well Stephanie is nowhere to be found
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 pm

April. xx wrote:

Jeff catches Melina shooting him a glare as he does nothing but stare at her before wandering around the office observing everything knowing full well Stephanie is nowhere to be found
Melina places hand up a she speaks

Melina
If Stephanie doesn't show up soon in the next 20 secs I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 pm

April. xx wrote:
Stephanie McMahon gets up from her chair and walk over to Jeff and Melna confused for abit-

Stephanie McMahon:
Anything I can do for the two of you here?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Melina can go 1st seeing as she was there 1st

Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Steve????
Kennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????

*Kane arrive's at the arena smirking evily as he enter's...he make's his way inside & proceed's down the corridor*
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Steve????

*Kane arrive's at the arena smirking evily as he enter's...he make's his way inside & proceed's down the corridor*

EY!! I thought you was gonna stay on the U Razz Im actually kinda glad I made the switch lol this aint half as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Melina smiles as at her as she speaks

Melina
Hi just a few weeks ago i clearly asked for a match from your dad and he clearly agreed by it. and gave me a shot for the divas title and since then,I have been waiting for a popper response about my match and also about the title match seeing as I didn't get any I thought you might be holding the answer to it.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:48 pm

April. xx wrote:

Melina
Hi just a few weeks ago i clearly asked for a match from your dad and he clearly agreed by it. and gave me a shot for the divas title and since then,I have been waiting for a popper response about my match and also about the title match seeing as I didn't get any I thought you might be holding the answer to it.

Jeff no longer wandering around the office observing things. He stops in his tracks when he hears Melina ask about her title shot..he shakes his head grinning waiting on Stephanie's response
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Steve????

EY!! I thought you was gonna stay on the U Razz Im actually kinda glad I made the switch lol this aint half as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
Well i was going to but seem's like mostly everyone is coming here or going of else where so thought why not...i joined another efed Jessey made on here last night so i am going to be on here as well for our good rp fight's like normal
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Christian is walking around the arena

Abyss is in his lr.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Steve????

Well i was going to but seem's like mostly everyone is coming here or going of else where so thought why not...i joined another efed Jessey made on here last night so i am going to be on here as well for our good rp fight's like normal

lol its aite mayne..Its nice to know that not much is gonna change..rp wise Smile

Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

April. xx wrote:

Melina
-Stephanie look at Melina and nod her head watching her as she Speaks-

Stephanie McMahon:
Look Melina, i think only my dad would know about that. well to tell you the truth he runs Smackdown at this point. and well me I'm just working here in the headquarter I'll really got nothing to say about your "title Match" if you got any Question or anything to say, I'll strongly suggest you go talk to My dad about it.

-She smile-
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Selena wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Melina
-Stephanie look at Melina and nod her head watching her as she Speaks-

Stephanie McMahon:
Look Melina, i think only my dad would know about that. well to tell you the truth he runs Smackdown at this point. and well me I'm just working here in the headquarter I'll really got nothing to say about your "title Match" if you got any Question or anything to say, I'll strongly suggest you go talk to My dad about it.

-She smile-
Melina shakes her head bit a she gets up

Melina
[center]No..No No I came to you for that reason.Cause you have a high position over your dad.I mean c'mon! Me Melina all i came here for was a simple yes or no.And your dad.He hasn't come to work in ages.I mean might as well take over smakcdown
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Selena wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Steve????

lol its aite mayne..Its nice to know that not much is gonna change..rp wise Smile

Exactly that's why i thought i had to get in on this thread cos you & DS joined it... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

dont worry though Im gonna get around to Kane in a second..on here we're tryin to revive the "tag team" division Razz
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:03 pm

dont worry though Im gonna get around to Kane in a second..on here we're tryin to revive the "tag team" division Razz
Ok will do just say when & i will post with him...mind you might not be on here for to long though as it's getting late...but will try for another hr or so
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

-As Douglas Williams theme hits the arena,the fans boo loud as we see Douglas coming out,in his wrestling attire,already with a mic in his hand,he makes his way to the ring as fans are glaring at him,Williams ignores them,he enters the ring,raises his arms up and begins to talk-

"Americans,americans,americans,shameful pathetic americans."

-Williams nods his head as the fans boo all around the arena-

"Don't worry,I already know it,you already know it,and obviously,the whole world does."

-The fans boo while Williams was talking,as the fans boo louder,Williams sees all around the arena-

"Finally you shuted your stupid boring mouth.Now,for a reason I have comed here to WWG,and it's not for seeing you lazy,fat americans sitting there watching me fight,no,it's time for the wrestling world to have an anarchy,you know what I mean?For a reason,I'm british,and for a reason,they call me 'The Anarchyst' Douglas Williams,and I'm going to bring all the power I had in England,all the power from the British that hate Americans,I'm going to dominate all this piece of trash,and it looks to not be hard,I'm going to take out all the circus clowns like Alex Shelley,Jeff Hardy and Justin Gabriel,to take them back where they belong with their acrobats!"

-The fans boo as Williams look at them how pathetic they are-

"Now,you don't believe me?Just wait pathetic americans,just wait,I want to see how pathetic is your face when me,Douglas Williams,show all the whole damn country another reason why England is better than United States,just you will have to wait,wait and wait...that day will come soon."

-Williams drops the mic and the fans boo loud,he smirks and heads out of the ring,the fans tell him that his plan will fail,Williams heads to backstage,ignoring the fans opinions about his plan-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next