The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:
The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
I ALMOST feel sorry for Evan Razz

it's his turn though

Not me Razz

I used Velvet either to distract Matt so I could spear him again Smile it's what " Rated Extreme " does lol

i said ALMOST feel sorry for him...I dont though lolz

Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm

it's his turn though

Not me Razz

I used Velvet either to distract Matt so I could spear him again Smile it's what " Rated Extreme " does lol

lol I KNEW your ass wouldn't read the match card tho

Whats gonna be really good is if Jeff or Edge win the WWG Championship to see how the other reacts Razz
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Velvet Sky leaves her locker room and starts heading towards "hair and make-up" with s small smirk.

Mickie James walking around backstage as she stops and talks to a backstage worker.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

it's his turn though

Not me Razz

Whats gonna be really good is if Jeff or Edge win the WWG Championship to see how the other reacts Razz

if they BOTH win?? SHIT its gonna get bad..there's gonna be ALOT of double crossing going on. I'll just say that lol

and it's the Evan guys' turn right?? or did I miss it
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

it's his turn though

Not me Razz

if they BOTH win?? SHIT its gonna get bad..there's gonna be ALOT of double crossing going on. I'll just say that lol

and it's the Evan guys' turn right?? or did I miss it

If they both win they don't face each other tho there is three matches monday night . Who ever wins there match the fastest wins the championship . Got to beat the clock so they don't got to fight each other actually . I kinda hope Jeff wins just so I can have edge react to it Razz lol .

And yes it is you didn't miss it
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Just go Ken and finish him I think we scared him off Razz
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:31 pm

No im saying what if they TIE in the time and their (Jeff and Edge's) time are tied up for the best time?? What then?? Razz plot thickens xD

and seeing as the Evan guy isnt really posting..i'll just finish it

Jeff with a look of rage in his eyes as he whips off his tie that he was wearing..before kicking Evan in the gut..and thrusting his head underneath his arm before hitting the "TWIST OF HATE"

off:I would've used a pic..but i lost some of em on the U when It died Razz meaning I gotta hunt em down again
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Madison Rayne
[After primping in her lockeroom she heads down the hallway then goes to sit on a crate in deep thought]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
All my peeps: Rob Terry, Mason Ryan, and Becky James, finish unpacking their equipment in their locker rooms and seeperately exit as they start to walk around backstage.

*CM Punk walks up to Rob Terry and smirks*

CM Punk:
Well look who we have here, the poster boy for steroids.

Rob Terry: If your not careful Punk, pun intended, you'll end up seing well these quote 'steroids' unquote, go against your face. Besides theres people here who are the same size as me, if not bigger.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

No im saying what if they TIE in the time and their (Jeff and Edge's) time are tied up for the best time?? What then?? Razz plot thickens xD

Jeff with a look of rage in his eyes as he whips off his tie that he was wearing..before kicking Evan in the gut..and thrusting his head underneath his arm before hitting the "TWIST OF HATE"

off:I would've used a pic..but i lost some of em on the U when It died Razz meaning I gotta hunt em down again

OT-oh I didn't think about that Razz

Edge stands over Evan next to Jeff looking down at Evan like he is nothing . A piece of trash who Edge could give a damn less about . Edge then looks over at Jeff and speaks to him .

Edge:
" I know Steph prolly thinks this is a punishment but as you said it's the " Ultimate Opportunity " . Cause after I pay CM Punk a visit and make sure he is less then a 100 percent . -smirks- I'll be WWG Champion and we'll be Tag Team champions also . "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Edge stands over Evan next to Jeff looking down at Evan like he is nothing . A piece of trash who Edge could give a damn less about . Edge then looks over at Jeff and speaks to him .

Edge:
" I know Steph prolly thinks this is a punishment but as you said it's the " Ultimate Opportunity " . Cause after I pay CM Punk a visit and make sure he is less then a 100 percent . -smirks- I'll be WWG Champion and we'll be Tag Team champions also . "

Jeff's eyes light up at the thought of possibly beating the living hell out of Punk as a smile creeps across his face

Jeff:If you're going to go and look for Punk..I'll HAVE to go with you. Me and Punk have some unfinished business to take care of..*grins* As far as Steph goes..I was going to pay her a visit,but right now Punk and Batista are our number 1 priorities.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Rhawk wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
All my peeps: Rob Terry, Mason Ryan, and Becky James, finish unpacking their equipment in their locker rooms and seeperately exit as they start to walk around backstage.

CM Punk:

Rob Terry: If your not careful Punk, pun intended, you'll end up seing well these quote 'steroids' unquote, go against your face. Besides theres people here who are the same size as me, if not bigger.

CM Punk: Look, I know you're not too bright, so I'll put this into words even you can understand. You're a loser. If it wasn't for your juiced up body you would be unemployed right now.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Edge:

Jeff's eyes light up at the thought of possibly beating the living hell out of Punk as a smile creeps across his face

Jeff:If you're going to go and look for Punk..I'll HAVE to go with you. Me and Punk have some unfinished business to take care of..*grins* As far as Steph goes..I was going to pay her a visit,but right now Punk and Batista are our number 1 priorities.

A evil smirk creeps across Edge's face as Jeff says exactly what Edge was hoping .

Edge:
" Oh believe me I remember you and Punk have history he run you out of the WWE . And your right right now management isn't a concern . Taking out Batista and Punk is our concern so neither are a 100 percent Monday . And I believe Punk's locker room is down the hallway some where . "

Edge and Jeff start walking down the hallway in search of Punk or Batista .

OT- I know Batista not here but I think Punk is hmmm
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Relentless J we about to interupt your Punk rp lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Edge:

A evil smirk creeps across Edge's face as Jeff says exactly what Edge was hoping .

Edge:
" Oh believe me I remember you and Punk have history he run you out of the WWE . And your right right now management isn't a concern . Taking out Batista and Punk is our concern so neither are a 100 percent Monday . And I believe Punk's locker room is down the hallway some where . "

Edge and Jeff start walking down the hallway in search of Punk or Batista .

OT- I know Batista not here but I think Punk is hmmm

off:lmao I see xD

Jeff walking along side Edge as his head continues to whip around in search of his nemesis "Punk". Just the thought of Punk is driving Jeff to a blind rage as he grits his teeth continuing on down the hallway..he then calms himself and addresses Edge

Jeff:Call me crazy..but I know Punk. Punk wont be stupid enough to show up with BOTH of us looking for him. Like us..he loves to play the "numbers" game. You get what Im saying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

CM Punk:

CM Punk: Look, I know you're not too bright, so I'll put this into words even you can understand. You're a loser. If it wasn't for your juiced up body you would be unemployed right now.

Rob Terry: So what if they signed me because of my size, it just gives me the advantage over scrawny people like you. And if you carry on flapping your gums at me, I'll show you EXACTLY what I mean.
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Rhawk wrote:

Madison Rayne
[Sees Becky James as she is sitting on the crate and motions her to come here]Hey you must be new here, right, don't think I've ever seen you here before 'cause I sure do think your outta place[She smirks]
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Edge and Jeff turn the corner and see Punk and Terry speaking but Punk don't see them . Edge and Jeff duck back around the corner before Punk and Terry see them . Edge turns to Jeff knowing Jeff is right .

Edge:
" Thats why he isn't going to see both of us I'll go over you hang back out of sight . When the time is right you strike he'll never see you coming . " -smirks-
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Rhawk wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

CM Punk:

Rob Terry: So what if they signed me because of my size, it just gives me the advantage over scrawny people like you. And if you carry on flapping your gums at me, I'll show you EXACTLY what I mean.

CM Punk: Please. You're big but that's all you got going for you, you're big, dumb, slow and clumsy and you don't belong in the same arena as me, much less the same ring, as a matter of face, I don't even know why I waste my time talking to a pathetic piece of crap like you.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Edge and Jeff turn the corner and see Punk and Terry speaking but Punk don't see them . Edge and Jeff duck back around the corner before Punk and Terry see them . Edge turns to Jeff knowing Jeff is right .

Edge:
" Thats why he isn't going to see both of us I'll go over you hang back out of sight . When the time is right you strike he'll never see you coming . " -smirks-

Jeff grins as he lays back against the wall

Jeff:Point taken..you go ahead. I'll wait for the oppurtune moment to show. *grins*
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Alright Relentless J let me post after Terry then Punk posts then Jeff comes
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

"Version 1" Matt Hardy is in his locker room, chilling cause of the spear from Edge. He begins to fall asleeps shortly after

"Prince Of Punk" Shannon Moore is walking through the hallways.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Alright Relentless J let me post after Terry then Punk posts then Jeff comes

Alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:59 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

CM Punk:

CM Punk: Please. You're big but that's all you got going for you, you're big, dumb, slow and clumsy and you don't belong in the same arena as me, much less the same ring, as a matter of face, I don't even know why I waste my time talking to a pathetic piece of crap like you.

Rob Terry: I don't know why your talking to me either, we aren't even on the same show. But thanks for wasting a few minutes of my life just to bad mouth me, now I'll leave you get on with screwing your life up by talking to more Steroid heads like me.

*Rob then walks off while Punks looks disgusted at him*
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

As Terry walks off Edge approaches CM Punk thinking perfect he's all alone . Edge smiles as Punk notices him . But Punk has no idea Jeff is laying in wait behind him around the corner .

Edge:
" Well look who is it CM Punk the man's ass I'll be kicking Monday Night to become WWG Champion . Punk do yourself a favor and don't even show up cause let's face it . Your not fit to be in the ring with the " Rated R Superstar " . "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next