The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 am

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
MRS.CHARASMATIC RKO-ED EN wrote:
Abyss: *in his lr*

Christian: *sitting in the hallway, thinking about his conversation with Jeff*
Madison Rayne
[Sees Christain and approches him]Well if it isn't Captain Charisma? I'm Madison Rayne and I've heard great things about you, are these remarks true?[She smiles]
Christan: Well, it depends on what everyone is saying Madison.
Madison Rayne
Well that you have good mic skills, good in-ring specialties and could be a very dominant force in any wrestling company that gives you the opprotunitiy. But ,I don't mean to be harsh,I don't think I can see all of those for an athlete like you.
Christian: I'll just say, they were right. I may not LOOK like I can do it, but I EASILY can.
Madison Rayne
Hmmm since you've obviously made your point I might as well leave you back to your thinking.[She walks back down the hall with a smirk on her face]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 am

Abyss: *in his lr*

Christian: *sitting in the hallway, thinking about his conversation with Jeff*
Madison Rayne
[Sees Christain and approches him]Well if it isn't Captain Charisma? I'm Madison Rayne and I've heard great things about you, are these remarks true?[She smiles]
Christan: Well, it depends on what everyone is saying Madison.
Madison Rayne
Well that you have good mic skills, good in-ring specialties and could be a very dominant force in any wrestling company that gives you the opprotunitiy. But ,I don't mean to be harsh,I don't think I can see all of those for an athlete like you.
Christian: I'll just say, they were right. I may not LOOK like I can do it, but I EASILY can.
Madison Rayne
Hmmm since you've obviously made your point I might as well leave you back to your thinking.[She walks back down the hall with a smirk on her face]
Christian just watches her walk away before getting up and walking in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 am

"A-List Diva" Melina Perez makes her backstage entrance with a smirk on her face after finishing her promo as she beings walking down the hall
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 am

April. xx wrote:
"A-List Diva" Melina Perez makes her backstage entrance with a smirk on her face after finishing her promo as she beings walking down the hall
Katie Lea Burchill walks up to Melina, with a smile on her face clapping until she makes it to her. Katie's smile fades away at the final clap for Melina. Katie stares at her with a look of un amusement.
"Bravo Melina...just Bravo what an outstanding job you just done. I bet you feel mighty proud of yourself for what you just displayed? You deserve a big round of applause for that rubbish that you spoke out there moments ago. A total disgrace, I would expect that from Michelle but not you! I had hope for you, but that was a bloody insult. You can honestly do much better. And don't stand there and say you can't cause I know you can. You are one of the best here, but to insult the boss and her family like that. Really? how low can you really be? I've done more than my share of Chaos but that is over the line. If someone insulted my mum I'd have their head and heart on a platter. Now Stephanie is an evil broad I would watch my back if I was you, Never ever trust a McMahon or cross one, think you would have learned when ole Linda slapped the taste out your mouth the last time. Haven't you learned from Trish when Vince embarrassed her to her britches on all fours barking like a dog, and had mud dumped on her. That was his golden girl what makes you think you're much different?"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:53 am

Melina vs Katie lea?? I think I'd root for Katie lea Smile
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Katie Lea Burchill walks up to Melina, with a smile on her face clapping until she makes it to her. Katie's smile fades away at the final clap for Melina. Katie stares at her with a look of un amusement.
"Bravo Melina...just Bravo what an outstanding job you just done. I bet you feel mighty proud of yourself for what you just displayed? You deserve a big round of applause for that rubbish that you spoke out there moments ago. A total disgrace, I would expect that from Michelle but not you! I had hope for you, but that was a bloody insult. You can honestly do much better. And don't stand there and say you can't cause I know you can. You are one of the best here, but to insult the boss and her family like that. Really? how low can you really be? I've done more than my share of Chaos but that is over the line. If someone insulted my mum I'd have their head and heart on a platter. Now Stephanie is an evil broad I would watch my back if I was you, Never ever trust a McMahon or cross one, think you would have learned when ole Linda slapped the taste out your mouth the last time. Haven't you learned from Trish when Vince embarrassed her to her britches on all fours barking like a dog, and had mud dumped on her. That was his golden girl what makes you think you're much different?"
Melina raises an eye brow as she folds her arm over her chest
Melina

Gee Katie I'm really sorry to have hurt your ears with the TRUTH! and really let a McMahon boss me around? and let it all pass? In case you didn't know she crossed the line with me [She points at herself] Yeah thats right.She went personal with me and called me everything in the book.You think I'm going to take that kind of crap[She places her hands out pointing at Katie as she looks at her] I see you have seeing as how they dumped you and fooled you into ever becoming Champion.Look sweetie I dont care what the hell they do to me.Cause I told Stephanie off and you know what she did? Got out of her stupid little office and apologized matter of fact came after me for some kind of deal.Seeing has how I know a few things here and there that she doesn't? [She looks back at her and she moves back a a bit] I mean i'm sure your not here cause you care about Stephanie right [she slowly smiles and points at her] Ah i get it.You think by feeling sorry for the boss your going to move higher up in the division [she laughs a bit] Oh Katie your so funny,and you know what else is funny? that facet that i dont care about everything I just said. Cause you wanna know why?[she pauses and waits for Katie to answer but answers it for her] Cause The truth has been told [She tops and looks at her seriously] I just hope you know who I am.The A-list diva 3 times woman's champion 2 times divas something you obviously dont know about.So why dont go get out of my Smackdown hallway and go talk to someone in your little league 'kay? Cause I dont need no stupid saint telling me how I should act and who the hell I am[She glares at her]
Back to top Go down
Miss Christy Dollie
Jobber
Jobber
Miss Christy Dollie

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:28 am

Aksana & Lacey Von Erich? Idc what brand they're on.. (:
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:31 am

Katie Lea Burchill, laughs at Melina for a moment as she is so in over her little A-List head. She made some points but still she is so naive to the world of wrestling around her. Katie knows the game and she plays it very well.

Katie Lea Burchill- Dear Melina, you child are over your little head, do you honestly believe that I, Katie Lea gives a rats arse about Stephanie McMahon or getting in her good grace? Oh no it is the other way around my dear. You see The McMahon family has done a great wrong to me and my big brother Paul. The underestimated us. And put people like Kelly and some crazy man with not an ounce of English in his vocabulary. Enough is a bloody nough! I've been through hell and back winning the first ever ladder match you know who I beat? Beth ya good ole Beth to be the rightful OVW woman's champion, I kicked the arses of grown men back in England I was there woman Shawn Micheals no one else was doing nip ups and moonsaults. UN heard of now here is you! You stand in my way of being champion a title that I am long over due to be having. I be damned if you get it again before I get it. And if you do I will pry it out of your fat little hands break each nail that was freshly manicured on. I will break your fingers and hands. You will not wrestle again because I will main you! This is not big talk oh no don't think it is, this is real. You thought I was crazy before when I told Sarita I would rip her heart out*she laughs* You have seen nothing yet. Just beware stay out my way, I'll let you stick around just don't cross my line and get in my space I value it, you do you won't have a space understand me? *she cuts Melina off before she can speak* Listen do not talk, I have heard enough of your rubbish I know who you are and what you have done and what you stand for. The world knows already no need to go on about yourself your head is already big enough. No need to get a bigger one, soon you'll be falling over its so big.*she laughs* Now that would be a nice target for Orton to punt. I hear you are scared of him true*she goes to talk Katie Shushes her* Like I said don't talk listen and learn. Consider me the girl him. I hurt people that's what us Brits do, actually I'm German doesn't matter we hurt people. You are such a pretty girl, and I take foundness to you, not fancy dont get ahead of yourself. I won't hurt you unless you piss me off. Got it? Now you may talk and be polite.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 am

Melina looks at her nails as Katie speaks as time goes by as she hears s sudden silence as she beings to speak mocking her last line her
Melina

Now you may talk and be polite.[She stops as she looks at her] about time you were done talking any way,For starters I'm glad I'm not in the same brand as you.Cause I wouldn't want to deal with your mouth.She moves forward] I hope you know that Smackdown needs me.Like how RAW needs an active Orton[She smirks] something Kelly Kelly can follow to be a champion like me.But anyway I having some fear over Randy? is like being scared of some kind of snake Geez Katie,For one who would wanna be next to Orton I just fear for the fact of his infested hands touch me.I mean I dont wanna look all shabby or diseased after being touched but that loser.He has issues Katie.[she moves forward and looks at her] whats wrong with you? how can you compare yourself to someone like that at least be smart and say your the biggest thing that has ever happened to since Trish left..[She smiles a she goes all go lucky as she places her hand over her chest and looks at her] Oh wait thats me.[She goes back to herself and flips her hair back] but anywho I seeing form what you have been saying I guess were both fighting for gold in both our brands.All I have to say is good luck news is Chyna is in your brand you have Trish and Mickie I mean Mickie is easy Oh no wait...You lost to her but Trish and Chyna. You really need my luck if you need help let me know[She gives her a fake smile] you'd need it.[She taps her shoulder]
Back to top Go down
LittleMrsInfraRed
Jobber
Jobber
LittleMrsInfraRed

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 am

OT: Amazing Red, Tommy Mercer (aka "lil Red") and indy wrestler Divina Fly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 am

Katie Lea- I will never in life need the help of you, maybe the other way around. But even then that means I would have to work with you. I don't like you that much. I said found but too much and don't touch me again unless you want to lose that hand like you lost your titles and dignity. Get some more class you silly American girl. What's next try to go all "Ghetto" with your bad-self *she laughs* That's funny you are funny, might work out for you to be some kind of comedian one day. Now Chyna, that washed up ugly hag? Are you serious? ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS? Shouldn't she be on a corner selling her fat ugly body to some dirty man somewhere, I'm disgusted at the thought of that! Trish she should have stayed in retirement I will put her back no need to worry your head. Mickie oh Mickie haha tsk tsk No issue with her either. She's washed up and bent out of shape like that one lass, Candice remember her? She beat you for the title of course you do. Hmm well that Piggie James shall be flying out of my ring soon enough very...very soon"
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 am

LittleMrsInfraRed wrote:
OT: Amazing Red, Tommy Mercer (aka "lil Red") and indy wrestler Divina Fly Laughing
Well no one has them for sure I'm sure Selena will add u when she gets on Smile
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Katie Lea- I will never in life need the help of you, maybe the other way around. But even then that means I would have to work with you. I don't like you that much. I said found but too much and don't touch me again unless you want to lose that hand like you lost your titles and dignity. Get some more class you silly American girl. What's next try to go all "Ghetto" with your bad-self *she laughs* That's funny you are funny, might work out for you to be some kind of comedian one day. Now Chyna, that washed up ugly hag? Are you serious? ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS? Shouldn't she be on a corner selling her fat ugly body to some dirty man somewhere, I'm disgusted at the thought of that! Trish she should have stayed in retirement I will put her back no need to worry your head. Mickie oh Mickie haha tsk tsk No issue with her either. She's washed up and bent out of shape like that one lass, Candice remember her? She beat you for the title of course you do. Hmm well that Piggie James shall be flying out of my ring soon enough very...very soon"
Melina folds her arms over her chest as she looks around while Katie speaks as she yawns bit and pats her mouth as pretends to be attentive as Katie finishes
Melina

Oh what? Sorry I was thinking about something.[She moves forward] The only thing I probably got is how you think that I'm going to turn all [She air quotes] Ghetto.[She shakes her head at her] Katie I hope you know that I'm different to most American girls in case you didn't know in America a girl could simply be known for her beauty and grace but me on the other hand.I fight for what I stand for,i fight for everything I do and stand for.But I think that works for you now does it.[She right into Katie's eye] I just hope the next time we speak.I dont have to stand here for hours and hear you speak [She moves closer and looks at her] you get your points through in a short amount of time.Your English that shouldn't be hard for you.[she stops and looks at her on last time as she looks her up and down bit as she walks off]
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 am

Katie smirks and waves
"Toodles you snobbed American"
Katie laughs as she walks off in the other direction
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 am

* A black limo pulls up outside the entrance. The driver steps out and walks to the back passenger door and opens it. Out steps Trish Stratus, who looks up at the arena with a confident smile. She walks towards the arena doors and the fans call out to her. She smiles and waves before heading inside and towards her locker room*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 Cbcbbd371cad9cd80768f6f37d83f609

*A loud comotion is heards outside, so the fans waiting look over and see Sarita storming from around the back, shouting to someone in spanish. She clearly looks angry as she strides towards the entrance door. Some of the fans call out to her but she just glares at them and says she dosent have time to talk to losers. She then heads inside and struts down the hall*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 006c771ea5cf480c2a7547f035f43f6d

* A hummer speeds into the arena and stops with a jump outside the entrance to the arena. The door opens and out steps Chyna. A crew member cautiously walks over to her as she throws him the keys to go and park her car. Before he goes, she lugs the bags out o the back, picking them all up with one arm and then heads inside, stopping for photos and autographs on the way in*

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 Chyna_2
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:53 am

"Version 1" Matt Hardy arrives backstage.

Shannon Moore is in th gym, working out.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 am

Chris Hero arrives at the arena for the first time, as he stands outside he looks round unimpressed and then heads inside he can be heard saying that he is going to be Champion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curt Hawkins arrives at the arena, and is mobbed by some fans who know who he is, Hawkins blanks them and heads inside on his way in he looks for his GM
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 am

*CM Punk arrives at the arena looking for revenge*

*AJ Styles arrives to the arena with a smirk on his face*

*The Rock arrives at the arena to massive cheers from the crowd, he enters the arena after signing a few things*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 am

RelentlessJ wrote:

*The Rock arrives at the arena to massive cheers from the crowd, he enters the arena after signing a few things*

Trish - *Walking out from her locker room after changing she walks down the hallway and hears a massive cheer coming from outside. She carries on walking to see who it could be then she sees the Rock walk in through the doors and she smirks, leaning on a nerby crate* "Well look who it is! Long time no see Rocky!"
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 am

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Trish - *Walking out from her locker room after changing she walks down the hallway and hears a massive cheer coming from outside. She carries on walking to see who it could be then she sees the Rock walk in through the doors and she smirks, leaning on a nerby crate* "Well look who it is! Long time no see Rocky!"

*The Rock carrying his bag, sees Trish and grins big, he walks over and puts his bag on the floor*

The Rock:
It has been a while since you and The Rock spoke, The Rock went to Hollywood to make some movies, you retired, and now you and The Rock have come back to professional wrestling to take this sum bitch over.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

*The Rock carrying his bag, sees Trish and grins big, he walks over and puts his bag on the floor*

The Rock:
It has been a while since you and The Rock spoke, The Rock went to Hollywood to make some movies, you retired, and now you and The Rock have come back to professional wrestling to take this sum bitch over.

Trish - *Smiles* "You have got that right! I mean, when was this place better than when we were in it! I guess now it will get back to being somewhat as popular now the two main stars are back and ready to show that they mean business, right!" *She smiles again* "Its good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 am

Mason Ryan
*Enters the arena after his long workout at the gym*

Rob Terry
*In the canteen as he is drinking some coffee and reading the latest goings on in WWG*

Becky James
*Just exits her locker room starts to walk down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 am

Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
*Enters the arena after his long workout at the gym*

Rob Terry
*In the canteen as he is drinking some coffee and reading the latest goings on in WWG*

Becky James
*Just exits her locker room starts to walk down the hallway*

Chyna - *As she walks down the hallway and turns the corner, she is walked into by Becky who has just left her locker room. She stops and looks down at her standing tall above her*
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

The Rock:

Trish - *Smiles* "You have got that right! I mean, when was this place better than when we were in it! I guess now it will get back to being somewhat as popular now the two main stars are back and ready to show that they mean business, right!" *She smiles again* "Its good to see you again!"

The Rock:
Well that's why The Great One came back, because The Rock sat at home and listened to what all the millions... And millions of The Rocks fans had to say, and figured it was as good a time as any to come back and make a statement.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 am

[The Crowd boo as Chris Hero's music plays, as Hero walks onto the ramp holding a microphone the boos increase]

Hero:
people do not check your eyes or glasses Chris Hero is really here, and I am here for one reason to become World Champion, I am not interested in teaming with no one I am here for my own benefit, which is why when I look at the people booked for Raw I can not help but be dissapointed.

Hero: as you see not having Chris Hero in a match is a travesty so what I have decided to do is, I notice that there are no matches confirmed for Superstars so I am challenging anyone on the Raw Roster to a match for Superstars, so if you have the balls come on out here now.

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next