The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 pm

**Wade looking at Red thinking in his mind about what he have to do to shut this idiot up**

Wade Barrett
Who in the bloody hell do you think you are? THINK I CARE IF ANY OF THESE LOSER LIKE ME OR NOT? And all of this is coming from someone like you? because cleary your not in the same league as everyone else here in the company. You could never be a wrestler. So next time think before you speak SON!"
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm

*A limo pulls up to the arena, the fans watch intently as to who could possibly be inside the limo, the limo drives down to the parking garage out of sight from the fans, all they can see is a pair of legs step out of the limo, the camera pans up but before it can get to his face a hand comes across the lens, the cameraman gets pushed to the ground, the person disappears from view, a few seconds later...*

*The fans erupt into massive cheers as The Rock comes out from the back after a long professional wrestling hiatus he stands on the top of the ramp and looks out at the fans, he walks slowly down to the ring with sunglasses on his face, he gives a couple of fans high fives, he gets down to ringside and gets inside the ring, he gets up on the turnbuckle and looks out at the fans before putting an arm in the air, he jumps down and calls for a microphone, he leans against the ropes for a minute as the fans chant "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky" and "Welcome back, Welcome back." The crowd dies down after a bit and The Rock begins to speak*

The Rock

Finally...

*The fans cheer loud, The Rock puts the microphone to his side and flashes his million dollar smile as the fans continue chanting "Rocky, Rocky." He puts the microphone up in the air and the crowd quiets down again, he brings the microphone to his lips*

The Rock

Let's try this again... Finally, The Rock has come BACK... To professional... Wrestling!

*The fans erupt into chants of "welcome back, welcome back" and "Rocky, Rocky" once again, The Rock laughs into the microphone and shakes his head*

The Rock

The Rock is here because you people have spoken, you have screamed at the top of your lungs for something that is entertaining, and that leaves only one thing in mind, you people need The Great One, you people need The Brahma Bull back inside the ring and back on your television sets! Because there is only one man in this entire industry who can electrify the people, and that man is standing in this ring right now, that man is none other then the jabroni beatin, pie eatin, trail blazin, eyebrow raisin, simply amazin Peoples Champ, The Rock! And The Rock don't give a monkeys ass who he gotta beat around here but the fact of the matter is The Rock will once again be The Peoples Champ! The Rock will once again be at the top of the mountain, and it doesn't matter who The Rock has to go through to get there, hell The Rock has beaten em all already, The Rock has done it all, The Rock has driven his car down Know Your Role Boulevard, The Rock made that right onto Jabroni Drive and The Rock checked some candy asses directly into the Smackdown Hotel, and The Rock has decided that the Smackdown Hotel is reopen for business and whoever is feelin froggy, whoever wants to be the next person to be checked in, all ya gotta do is jump, all ya gotta do is... Just Bring It! The Rock will be more then happy to whoop some candy asses once again and The Rock will whoop those candy asses, The Rock will be at the top of the mountain again and there aint a damn thing anyone can do about it! If Ya Smelllllllllllllll... What The Rock... Is Cookin!

*The Rock throws down the microphone and walks up the ramp as the fans erupt into cheers*

Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm

*Ethan* wrote:
**Wade looking at Red thinking in his mind about what he have to do to shut this idiot up**

Wade Barrett
Who in the bloody hell do you think you are? THINK I CARE IF ANY OF THESE LOSER LIKE ME OR NOT? And all of this is coming from someone like you? because cleary your not in the same league as everyone else here in the company. You could never be a wrestler. So next time think before you speak SON!"

Amazing Red: I cant be a Wrestler? Unlike me, i have never seen you win a match without help Wade, so i think it's pretty easy to tell who is the better Wrestler here.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am

Chris Jericho arrives at the arena

OT: RP Anyone???
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am

.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:

Wade Barrett

Amazing Red: I cant be a Wrestler? Unlike me, i have never seen you win a match without help Wade, so i think it's pretty easy to tell who is the better Wrestler here.
**Wade Rub his chin thinking**

Wade Barrett
"Um...Better Wrestler, well Red I'll think I'm the better wrestler I mean it's not my fault that Building an army is going to make me a big man one day, It all just happen naturally."

**He grin**
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am

*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:

Wade Barrett

**Wade Rub his chin thinking**

Wade Barrett
"Um...Better Wrestler, well Red I'll think I'm the better wrestler I mean it's not my fault that Building an army is going to make me a big man one day, It all just happen naturally."

**He grin**

Amazing Red: **Smirks** Ha, excuses. Thats just cause you know you cant bet me, or anyone else for that matter without your Nexus cronies.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 Th_thisEdge11_cuted_by_Crank
Edge leaves his locker room and heads down the hallway with a disguisted look on his face
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 am

The Master Manipulator wrote:
Edge leaves his locker room and heads down the hallway with a disguisted look on his face

Jeff now sitting on a nearby table looking off into "space" as he averts his eyes just for a moment and sees Edge and his look of disgust.

Jeff:Why the long face Adam?? Had a run in with somebody in particular?
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:

Jeff now sitting on a nearby table looking off into "space" as he averts his eyes just for a moment and sees Edge and his look of disgust.

Edge sighs in frusation as he leans up against the wall across from Jeff

Edge:
" Just two worthless skanks Velvet and some Sarita chick who ever the hell she is . I was giving Velvet a little hair cut . And that dumb useless women Sarita had the nerve to kick me in the balls . But in the end the both felt the spear for messing with me . " -smirks-
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am

Edge:
" Just two worthless skanks Velvet and some Sarita chick who ever the hell she is . I was giving Velvet a little hair cut . And that dumb useless women Sarita had the nerve to kick me in the balls . But in the end the both felt the spear for messing with me . " -smirks-

Jeff grins to himself

Jeff:That's fitting actually. I dont concern myself with the divas back here. Because lets face it..none of them are worth any of our time. Can you name one who seems worthy enough to waste a breath on?? Maryse? Melina? Velvet? Sarita? None of em. As far as Im concerned the divas division died along time ago. We got other things to worry about like the Tag titles and the WWG title..as well as Batista seeing as Punk has already been dealt with. *smirks* Any ideas??
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am

Edge:

Jeff grins to himself

Jeff:That's fitting actually. I dont concern myself with the divas back here. Because lets face it..none of them are worth any of our time. Can you name one who seems worthy enough to waste a breath on?? Maryse? Melina? Velvet? Sarita? None of em. As far as Im concerned the divas division died along time ago. We got other things to worry about like the Tag titles and the WWG title..as well as Batista seeing as Punk has already been dealt with. *smirks* Any ideas??

Edge rubs his chin thinking about Jeff's question

Edge:
" Problem is you know the " fat one " known as the Big Show is going to be with him . Punk was easy perfect timing on our part . But if we got to face off with Show and Batista both so be it . We just got to take out Show first . That's actually why I left my locker room usually this time of night . Is when Dave tries to " sneak " into the arena . "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am

Edge:

Jeff grins to himself

Edge:
" Problem is you know the " fat one " known as the Big Show is going to be with him . Punk was easy perfect timing on our part . But if we got to face off with Show and Batista both so be it . We just got to take out Show first . That's actually why I left my locker room usually this time of night . Is when Dave tries to " sneak " into the arena . "

Jeff nods his head agreeing with Edge

Jeff:That's true. But he's nowhere to be found. I guess after the beating we gave both him AND his partner the other day must've scared him off. I guess now him as well as Big Show know better than to mess with us. Come to think about it..I think EVERYBODY here knows better than to mess with us. Picture it..when me and you are together is there ANYBODY around here brave enough,or rather DUMB ENOUGH to approach us?? Not only no..but HELL NO! I think its safe to say we've already solidified ourselves as a dominant team already and we havent even debuted in the ring yet. Dont you find that funny?? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

Edge:

Jeff grins to himself

Edge:

Jeff:That's true. But he's nowhere to be found. I guess after the beating we gave both him AND his partner the other day must've scared him off. I guess now him as well as Big Show know better than to mess with us. Come to think about it..I think EVERYBODY here knows better than to mess with us. Picture it..when me and you are together is there ANYBODY around here brave enough,or rather DUMB ENOUGH to approach us?? Not only no..but HELL NO! I think its safe to say we've already solidified ourselves as a dominant team already and we havent even debuted in the ring yet. Dont you find that funny?? *smirks*

Edge nods his head agreeing with Jeff before grinning

Edge:
" Course I find it funny and I love the fact that when we walk down the hallway . People just move aside out of pure fear . And if it's like this now just think of what it will be like not if but WHEN we win those championships . As far Dave and Big Show I think they'll show up something tells me there not smart enough to fear us . You know there locker room is right down the hallway we could just go wait ? "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am

Edge:

Jeff grins to himself

Edge:

Edge:
" Course I find it funny and I love the fact that when we walk down the hallway . People just move aside out of pure fear . And if it's like this now just think of what it will be like not if but WHEN we win those championships . As far Dave and Big Show I think they'll show up something tells me there not smart enough to fear us . You know there locker room is right down the hallway we could just go wait ? "

Jeff rubs his chin without another word starts walking down the hallway with Edge hurrying after him as they're both on there way to Batista and Show's locker room

Jeff:So the plan is to "wait them out"??
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:51 am

Edge:

Jeff grins to himself

Edge:

Edge:

Jeff rubs his chin without another word starts walking down the hallway with Edge hurrying after him as they're both on there way to Batista and Show's locker room

Jeff:So the plan is to "wait them out"??

They continue down the hallway as Edge shrugs at Jeff's question

Edge:
" Honestly I don't see what else we can do right now . You got any idea's shoot ? "
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

Madison Rayne
[Walking around glancing at everyone she sees knowing she's better than them]
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

shit...I gots to split. -_-

Various reasons Razz

anywho..If I aint back soon..ill be back tmw.

deuces
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

shit...I gots to split. -_-

Various reasons Razz

anywho..If I aint back soon..ill be back tmw.

deuces

No ones here anyway Razz so I'm out to

I'll be back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am

Abyss: *in his lr*

Christian: *sitting in the hallway, thinking about his conversation with Jeff*
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:

Madison Rayne
[Sees Christain and approches him]Well if it isn't Captain Charisma? I'm Madison Rayne and I've heard great things about you, are these remarks true?[She smiles]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am

MRS.CHARASMATIC RKO-ED EN wrote:

Madison Rayne
[Sees Christain and approches him]Well if it isn't Captain Charisma? I'm Madison Rayne and I've heard great things about you, are these remarks true?[She smiles]
Christan: Well, it depends on what everyone is saying Madison.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am

Melina heads to her locker room as she gets changed into her ring attire a she walks down the the hallway fixing her writ bands as she makes her way to the ring entrance as her theme song blasts into the PA system as she goes behind the curtain and makes her stand

Melina walks out with her theme still paying as she does her pose and holds it for a few seconds as she gets a loud crowd reaction as she smirks then drops it and beings walking to the ring

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 Fmelinarampam5ec952abh9
Melina then walks up the steel chairs a she walks on the side of the ring a she leans back on it then drops doing the splits as she slides into the ring as she does her pose one last time and smiles a she holds it for a few seconds
[/center]

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 ThMelinaSplits2
[color=red]
Melina then walks to the announcer a she take sit off him and starts walking up and down the arena as the music slowly starts to fade as she laughs for a bit
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 Th_melina
[center][b]Melina

Oh my.This is such a wonderful surprise how everyone is cheering there A-list Diva on.[She continues continues to laugh a bit feeling a bit stoked as she looks over at the crowd with her hand over her chest] but really? thats not why i'm here.You see..for the past couple days i'm sure you guys are well aware that me.Melina has been not taken seriously seeing as how Stephanie finds me to be some kind of joke.I mean how unprofessional is that going into my personal life.[She waves her hands around acting sarcastic] I'm sorry i slept with your dad sweet heart.You cant blame him if that old whore isn't good enough.[She stops and straightens herself a she looks on moving her hands as she speaks] I want you guys to know that as WWE Divas we go out there to fight,We fight to win,we put in everything just to entertain each and everyone of you.Day after day week after week and Month after month we give you nothing but the BEST and by February you will have me as your divas champion [The crowd erupts with cheers as Melina nods her head for approval as she continues] Thats right [She points to herself] Me! no Michelle Mc..[She places an L on her forehead] Loser.Not that Rainbow Ranger Alissa Flash. But ME! The A-list Diva Melina.Its sad to have NO ONE! in the damn Division to do nothing absolute no one and have men go around and insult me[She chuckles a bit] Thats just foolish really.Cause insult a woman is something you should never do [She shrugs] seeing as how most woman beaters here are a bunch lonely ass people so [She shrugs] Meh not that I care.And on Friday Night Smackdown...I will get my first match and I will Win."I am NOT going to be all talk. I am going to go out there and give you everything I can. To create magic and to keep improving.a true champion is rare, and it can’t be faked. When a champion holds a title, they give it meaning.And thats what i'm going to show you in the next few weeks on smack down.Until then Win or Lose, I have accomplished so much. That is something no one can take away from me and I can’t lose.
Melina theme hits as she drops the mic and does her pose as she walks up the ramp making her backstage entrance
Back to top Go down
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Jobber
Jobber
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am

Madison Rayne
Madison Rayne
Well that you have good mic skills, good in-ring specialties and could be a very dominant force in any wrestling company that gives you the opprotunitiy. But ,I don't mean to be harsh,I don't think I can see all of those for an athlete like you.
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 27-13

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 My_peo14
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 am

Madison Rayne
Madison Rayne
Well that you have good mic skills, good in-ring specialties and could be a very dominant force in any wrestling company that gives you the opprotunitiy. But ,I don't mean to be harsh,I don't think I can see all of those for an athlete like you.
Christian: I'll just say, they were right. I may not LOOK like I can do it, but I EASILY can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next