The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:23 am

[Moment silence in mourning of the WWE Universe.. Rest In Peace]
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:24 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
@Vick..Im sure you can have layla..unless somebody is using her..then you'll be SOL Razz for those of you who dont know what that means (shit out of luck)
Yea I just didn't want to just start postin as her and if someone got her I can be Daffney and Wynter Razz
Um, you can have AJ Lee also if you want! don't think that other girl is going come here anyway. knowing that the site just got shut down.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:25 am

Selena wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
@Vick..Im sure you can have layla..unless somebody is using her..then you'll be SOL Razz for those of you who dont know what that means (shit out of luck)
Yea I just didn't want to just start postin as her and if someone got her I can be Daffney and Wynter Razz
Um, you can have AJ Lee also if you want! don't think that other girl is going come here anyway. knowing that the site just got shut down.
I will gladly take AJ Lee thanks I'll take her and Katie Lea dont need Layla
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:25 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

Katie Lea?? She's so friggin HOTT. I love her almost as much as Velvet Sky. but the nod still goes to Velvet Razz
Yes Katie Lea so far I know you love Velvet, Layla and Katie lol

dont ask me..Ask Sel..she's the one in charge.

Im sure she'll approve ya though
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:26 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

Katie Lea?? She's so friggin HOTT. I love her almost as much as Velvet Sky. but the nod still goes to Velvet Razz

The only thing I will ask you is this what ya gonna do when the Pats take over the superbowl Razz
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 am

Selena wrote:
Stephanie McMahon:
"Not much really, just working hard on improving this company. I am not going to go on this rant of all of my accolades in this industry because here in this very company right now? They mean something! The tites and every single superstar and Diva are good in there own way..didn't exactly Regret signing anybody here. But some people just need to show there talent, rather than remaning at the botton of the food chain”

-She think for the moment about the whole hardy and Edge thing, as she bit her lips-

Stephanie McMahon:
"So about hardy and Edge! what's going on really? Are you with them now"?
Melina chuckles as she lifts up her hand and places it on her chest
Melina

Um excuse me? Me working with Edge and Jeff Hardy?[She shakes her head] No.Not at all.Na uh That has honestly got to be the most stupidest thing ever been said to me [She smiles sweetly at her innocently playing curious] It seems to me that [she points at her] you happen to be curious about me and Jeff and edge.[She smiles at her] There nothing going on between the 3 of us

Last edited by April. xx on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

The only thing I will ask you is this what ya gonna do when the Pats take over the superbowl Razz

lol Im gonna ignore that BS xD

Rp?? you pick out of the peeps you got
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

A.J Lee arrives to the arena with a big grin on her face. She talks to some workers before heading down the halls. She grabs a soda before continuing on
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

AJ just posted bring Jeff I guess I will try to refrain from calling him a no good drug user who needs to be in jail Razz
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
A.J Lee arrives to the arena with a big grin on her face. She talks to some workers before heading down the halls. She grabs a soda before continuing on

Jeff leaning against the hallway wall having seen Punk's little promo on him he has a grin plastered onto his face thinking to himself about what his next move will be when he looks up only to see a new face heading his way..he says absolutely nothing as he doesnt avert his eyes from her..instead he just stares at her..almost to a point to where he makes her uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:33 am

Well
It been fun, but most of my friends are here anyway, so it doesn’t matter. Rather than the ones who left for the years and never return.Razz

RIP Universe
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

AJ just posted bring Jeff I guess I will try to refrain from calling him a no good drug user who needs to be in jail Razz

No no..unleash all of that..to be honest..he's only heard that said to him like 3 or 4 times. I thought it'd be more than that honestly. lol

@Sel..yup thats exactly what I was thinking also. Its too bad though..I still left a few friends on that site.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:

Jeff leaning against the hallway wall having seen Punk's little promo on him he has a grin plastered onto his face thinking to himself about what his next move will be when he looks up only to see a new face heading his way..he says absolutely nothing as he doesnt avert his eyes from her..instead he just stares at her..almost to a point to where he makes her uncomfortable

A.J feels that she is being watched, she looks up and see Jeff staring at her as if he is trying to pierce through her with his eyes. A.J starts to feel goosebumps on her arms as she tries to be calm. She walks slowly approaching him.

A.J Lee
"Yes? May I help you Jeff..you seem as if something is haunting you. I'm not sure if staring at me is going to help. But if that floats your boat I guess. I would say nice to meet you but I'm not to sure but I'm A.J"

AJ extends her hand to him not too sure of herself
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:39 am

*has a moment of silence for Uni*
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

A.J feels that she is being watched, she looks up and see Jeff staring at her as if he is trying to pierce through her with his eyes. A.J starts to feel goosebumps on her arms as she tries to be calm. She walks slowly approaching him.

A.J Lee
"Yes? May I help you Jeff..you seem as if something is haunting you. I'm not sure if staring at me is going to help. But if that floats your boat I guess. I would say nice to meet you but I'm not to sure but I'm A.J"

Jeff's eyes then shoot to her hand then back to her face

Jeff:Something "haunting" me?? As a matter of fact..you hit it right on the head. Something is HAUNTING me. It's a certain demon I've been dealing with since I left this company. He's in my head..and it's making me CRAZY!!

Jeff then rakes his hair out of his face as he calms himself

Jeff:That demon IM talking about AJ is none other than CM Punk. I find it odd that you're as intuitive as you are. *grins* It takes alot for somebody to read my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

A.J Lee

Jeff:Something "haunting" me?? As a matter of fact..you hit it right on the head. Something is HAUNTING me. It's a certain demon I've been dealing with since I left this company. He's in my head..and it's making me CRAZY!!

Jeff:That demon IM talking about AJ is none other than CM Punk. I find it odd that you're as intuitive as you are. *grins* It takes alot for somebody to read my emotions.

A.J pulls her hand back knowing that he has no intention on shaking it. A.J places her soda on the ground looking back at him

A.J Lee
"Well there isn't any love lost between you too, you both talked about each other like dogs. Punk is full of himself and wants to play God and you the opposite. I wouldn't say that read your mind but you had the face of something was wrong. "
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:47 am

Abyss: *in his lr*

Christian: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 am

Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:

A.J Lee

A.J pulls her hand back knowing that he has no intention on shaking it. A.J places her soda on the ground looking back at him

A.J Lee
"Well there isn't any love lost between you too, you both talked about each other like dogs. Punk is full of himself and wants to play God and you the opposite. I wouldn't say that read your mind but you had the face of something was wrong. "

Jeff looks to the ground showing no emotion as he continues to stare at the ground as if he's trying to look through it..he doesnt make eye contact with AJ,instead talks while looking at the floor

Jeff:Lucky for him AJ..I dont have to deal with him just yet. My mind lies elsewhere. My focus isnt on him at the moment..it's on the tag titles,and eventually the WWG TITLE!

Jeff then looks up at her finally before narrowing his gaze

Jeff:Im surprised you havent said anything about my "partner" of choice. *smirks* My tag partner I speak of is none other than the man I once swore to hate MORE than even CM Punk. Adam Copeland,you know him as Edge.
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 am

Katie Lea Burchill arrives to the building with a foul mood, she dresses in black to match her mood and her heart. She scowls at the workers with her head up. Katie scares a worker off as she walks down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am

Well it's true the U got closed down.

Last edited by Ethan Awesome on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"The Timothy"
Jobber
Jobber
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 27-13

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 My_peo13
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

I just remembered I left some of my pics on that "now DEAD" site -_-

meaning I gotta go hunt em down again.

that's what I get for procrastinating Razz
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 am

A.J stares at Jeff taking completely off guard by by his demeanor. She knew he took on this entirely new persona but this was way off

A.J Lee
"What Edge? That is no not like you, I thought you would pick oh I don't know Matt your brother or maybe Shane Helms? Better yet your best friend Shannon Moore. But Edge! Wow I guess no better a partner than a former foe? You two know each others every single move. Went to hell and back with plenty of ladder matches from Wrestle Mania to Summerslam. Best of luck for you Jeff. I hope you two win. I'm on a quest myself I will not let anything stop me from becoming champion here."

A.J picks up her soda opening it up taking a sip with a smirk on her face
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:00 am

Damn Kenny I'm happy I put half my MCMG pics on Photobucket but I still lost alot of my Edge collection
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 am

"The Timothy" wrote:
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 My_peo13
WWG President:
Shane McMahon
*In his office*

OT: Sorry about yesterday, i fell asleep on my bed while typing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next