The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 pm

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:
Not changing his tone a bit as Jeff speaks,calm as ever

Jeff:Punk?? What about him?? What does he have to do with Christian here getting what was coming to him??

Edge rakes his hair back looks down at the floor then back up to Jeff . Now with a evil smirk across his face . He speaks with almost a erie calm tone as he answers Jeff .

Edge:
" CM Punk had the nerve to attack me with a chair from behind and put me threw a table . And well Christian here that was just for the pure enjoyment of hurting him . "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:

Jeff:Punk?? What about him?? What does he have to do with Christian here getting what was coming to him??

Edge rakes his hair back looks down at the floor then back up to Jeff . Now with a evil smirk across his face . He speaks with almost a erie calm tone as he answers Jeff .

Edge:
" CM Punk had the nerve to attack me with a chair from behind and put me threw a table . And well Christian here that was just for the pure enjoyment of hurting him . "

Jeff sighs at the mentioning of Punk getting the better of Edge

Jeff:He attacked you from behind..I'm guessing he knows better than to attack you from the front like a man. *smirks* Come to think about it..I havent seen Punk around at all today. No doubt seeing as he's gotten the best of you..I KNOW he's looking to get to me. I'll be waiting for him..*grins*
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:38 pm

OT: Who writes Superstars?
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Edge:

Jeff sighs at the mentioning of Punk getting the better of Edge

Jeff:He attacked you from behind..I'm guessing he knows better than to attack you from the front like a man. *smirks* Come to think about it..I havent seen Punk around at all today. No doubt seeing as he's gotten the best of you..I KNOW he's looking to get to me. I'll be waiting for him..*grins*

Edge narrows his gaze at Jeff as a thought comes into his mind

Edge:
" Come to think of it Jeff where the hell where you huh ? Your suppose to be may partner and watch my back . But yet everytime I need you your no damn place to be found why is that ? Maybe it's cause you wanted Punk to soften me up . So it takes me longer to beat him and then maybe you can beat Batista faster and win the WWG Championship ..... "

Edge is now locked eyes with Jeff tryng to see his reaction wondering if he can trust Jeff .
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Jeff doesnt avert his eyes from Edge one moment as a smile creeps across his face

Jeff:For all you know Edge..I could've planned it all. Who's to say I didnt. *grins* Is that what you wanted to hear?? Ya know for somebody who's supposed to be the "Master Manipulator" you sure do end up getting manipulated ALOT. *smirks* Now if you're finished going on your little rant about Punk and my "betrayal"..we've got other issues to deal with.

Jeff then looks away and turns his back on Edge as the two start walking down the hallway

Jeff:Besides Adam..If I wanted to take you out..I would've done it myself. Why would I hire Punk of all people to do a job I'm more than capable of doing myself. He couldnt get rid of me..and I know he cant get rid of you.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm

.mop wrote:
What you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:46 pm

*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
What you mean by that?

OT: The show i mean.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Jeff doesnt avert his eyes from Edge one moment as a smile creeps across his face

Jeff:For all you know Edge..I could've planned it all. Who's to say I didnt. *grins* Is that what you wanted to hear?? Ya know for somebody who's supposed to be the "Master Manipulator" you sure do end up getting manipulated ALOT. *smirks* Now if you're finished going on your little rant about Punk and my "betrayal"..we've got other issues to deal with.

Jeff then looks away and turns his back on Edge as the two start walking down the hallway

Jeff:Besides Adam..If I wanted to take you out..I would've done it myself. Why would I hire Punk of all people to do a job I'm more than capable of doing myself. He couldnt get rid of me..and I know he cant get rid of you.

Edge glares at Jeff as they continue down the hallway keeping in the back of his mind . That Jeff is still useful to him for now .

Edge:
" Damn right I am the " Master Manipulator " means I know how someone like you thinks Jeff . And why wouldn't you TRY take me out yourself ? That's simple cause if you let Punk do it for you . You can end up WWG Champion and Tag Team Champions still have double the gold . "
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 pm

.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
What you mean by that?

Oh, I've no idea don't think anybody write that at the Moment.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Edge glares at Jeff as they continue down the hallway keeping in the back of his mind . That Jeff is still useful to him for now .

Edge:
" Damn right I am the " Master Manipulator " means I know how someone like you thinks Jeff . And why wouldn't you TRY take me out yourself ? That's simple cause if you let Punk do it for you . You can end up WWG Champion and Tag Team Champions still have double the gold . "

off:MAKING things interesting xD

Jeff whirls around and stops in his tracks as he faces Edge

Jeff:Adam..listen to me. Why would I take you out NOW of all times huh?? Whether you like it or not..we need each other for the moment. We're going after the tag titles..why would I take you out BEFORE we got those titles around our waists. If I were smart..I'd wait till after we got those titles around our waist..and ride that train for as long as it'll last until the oppurtune moment presents itself to take you out. *grins* You get it?? And you know how I think?? No Adam...nobody knows what goes on in my head except me. If you KNEW what was going on and churning in my brain..it might break your simple mind along with everybody elses.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Edge:

off:MAKING things interesting xD

Jeff whirls around and stops in his tracks as he faces Edge

Jeff:Adam..listen to me. Why would I take you out NOW of all times huh?? Whether you like it or not..we need each other for the moment. We're going after the tag titles..why would I take you out BEFORE we got those titles around our waists. If I were smart..I'd wait till after we got those titles around our waist..and ride that train for as long as it'll last until the oppurtune moment presents itself to take you out. *grins* You get it?? And you know how I think?? No Adam...nobody knows what goes on in my head except me. If you KNEW what was going on and churning in my brain..it might break your simple mind along with everybody elses.

OT- Figured it was time to Razz

Edge scoffs before narrowing his gaze at Jeff

Edge:
" CAUSE YOU WANT THE WWG CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!! And you know damn well I'll beat Punk alot faster then you Batista . Less I'm not a 100 percent so what better then to let me get attacked . If you where smart you'd wait till after we had the titles but YOUR NOT SMART are you Jeff . -smirks - We both know that and please like your so hard to figure out Jeff really ? Your a text book " nice guy " who got sick of getting his ass handed to him . But the likes of me and CM Punk so you " turned " . Now your a Edge wanna be trying to pretend like your the " Ulitmate Oppurtinist " . So you keep thinking I'm as stupid as these other moron's . Cause well you THINK your going to get one over on me . You really think Jeff I got nothing up my sleeve ?? I know exactly what's going on ... -smirks- "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Jeff doesnt change his demeanor at all as he folds his arms

Jeff:I'm not smart?? Last time I checked I wasnt the guy walking around here getting my ass handed to me by both superstars and divas alike when my partner isnt around. *smirks* Maybe the "Ultimate Oppurtunist" isnt so Oppurtunistic anymore. Looks and SOUNDS to me that you've become a bit too dependent on the "Anti Christ of Professional Wrestling". Unlike you Edge..I dont need anybody in particular to get what I want. I dont need to hire a bunch of jack asses to take out a piece of garbage that Im more than capable of in taking out myself. You get the picture Adam??
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Jeff:I'm not smart?? Last time I checked I wasnt the guy walking around here getting my ass handed to me by both superstars and divas alike when my partner isnt around. *smirks* Maybe the "Ultimate Oppurtunist" isnt so Oppurtunistic anymore. Looks and SOUNDS to me that you've become a bit too dependent on the "Anti Christ of Professional Wrestling". Unlike you Edge..I dont need anybody in particular to get what I want. I dont need to hire a bunch of jack asses to take out a piece of garbage that Im more than capable of in taking out myself. You get the picture Adam??

Edge shakes his head as he steps in Jeff's face looking him right in the eyes with pure hate .

Edge:
" Getting my ass handed to me by divas and superstars alike ? Now I know your a stupid piece of trash . What diva's did I get my ass handed to me by huh Jeff ? Cause last I checked I speared both skanks . So get your facts straight got it and you don't need me ? I just saved you from getting your ass kicked by Christian of all people . -smirks- And well Punk MIGHT have gotten the best of me once . He run you out of the WWE for good beat you right in that ring didnt he . - smirks- And dependent you seriously ? "

Edge rakes his hair back before kicking Jeff right in the groin .
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Christian finally comes to and sees Jeff and Edge down the hall. He crawls into the trainer's room and gets checked out.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Melina continues walking down the hallway as she recalls her conversation with Katie Lea last night looking at her nails a she rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a slight smirk on her face as she continues walking down the hall
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Edge shakes his head as he steps in Jeff's face looking him right in the eyes with pure hate .

Edge:
" Getting my ass handed to me by divas and superstars alike ? Now I know your a stupid piece of trash . What diva's did I get my ass handed to me by huh Jeff ? Cause last I checked I speared both skanks . So get your facts straight got it and you don't need me ? I just saved you from getting your ass kicked by Christian of all people . -smirks- And well Punk MIGHT have gotten the best of me once . He run you out of the WWE for good beat you right in that ring didnt he . - smirks- And dependent you seriously ? "

Jeff falls to the floor holding his groin in pain..Edge then comes in to "give a few more words of encouragement" before Jeff uses all his energy and LOW BLOWS Edge also..both men now down to there knees

Jeff:*cough* You really are delusional Adam. Punk ran me out once..and Im back and better than ever just like that. As far as you coming and "saving" me from Christian..I had it ALL under control. Fact is..I knew you'd show up. Just like I predicted,that's one thing about you Adam. You're no longer a threat to me anymore,you're far to predictable. I know you're every move before you make it. Im probably the most dangerous superstar here why?? Because IM UNPREDICTABLE!! Nobody knows what I'm going to do unless I want them to. Im always a few steps ahead of my competition. The "Ultimate Oppurtunist" you were??? That ship has sailed...the second you teamed with me. *smirks* Now you're just the "Ultimate Liability"

With that being said Jeff recovers from his low blow as the 2 men are still on the ground..Jeff dives at Edge and punches him square in the face knocking him to the ground
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 pm

*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
*Ethan* wrote:
.mop wrote:
What you mean by that?

Oh, I've no idea don't think anybody write that at the Moment.

Ah, ok just wondering.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Edge:

Jeff falls to the floor holding his groin in pain..Edge then comes in to "give a few more words of encouragement" before Jeff uses all his energy and LOW BLOWS Edge also..both men now down to there knees

Jeff:*cough* You really are delusional Adam. Punk ran me out once..and Im back and better than ever just like that. As far as you coming and "saving" me from Christian..I had it ALL under control. Fact is..I knew you'd show up. Just like I predicted,that's one thing about you Adam. You're no longer a threat to me anymore,you're far to predictable. I know you're every move before you make it. Im probably the most dangerous superstar here why?? Because IM UNPREDICTABLE!! Nobody knows what I'm going to do unless I want them to. Im always a few steps ahead of my competition. The "Ultimate Oppurtunist" you were??? That ship has sailed...the second you teamed with me. *smirks* Now you're just the "Ultimate Liability"

With that being said Jeff recovers from his low blow as the 2 men are still on the ground..Jeff dives at Edge and punches him square in the face knocking him to the ground

Edge takes a few punches to the face and rakes Jeff's eyes which causes Jeff to grab his eyes in pain . Edge then lands a punch straight to Jeff's face and pushes Jeff off the top of him . Edge is coughing and holding his balls . But he manages to use the wall to get to his feet still coughing and holding his balls as he recovers from the low blow . He then see's Jeff getting to his hands and knee's and with rage in his eyes punt kicks Jeff in the head .

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 Th_edgekicktothehead

Edge then leans against the wall still trying to recover from the low blow

Edge :
" DID YOU SEE THAT COMING JEFF HUH YOU SON OF A BITCH !!!! "
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Edge:

Edge takes a few punches to the face and rakes Jeff's eyes which causes Jeff to grab his eyes in pain . Edge then lands a punch straight to Jeff's face and pushes Jeff off the top of him . Edge is coughing and holding his balls . But he manages to use the wall to get to his feet still coughing and holding his balls as he recovers from the low blow . He then see's Jeff getting to his hands and knee's and with rage in his eyes punt kicks Jeff in the head .

Edge :

off:I gotta finish it Razz Bout to split

Jeff on the ground holding his face in pain as Edge comes in to do more damage..he picks Jeff up by his hair and holds him there for a few seconds taunting him before Jeff uses the LAST of his energy and grabs Edge by the head and nails a TWIST OF HATE as the two men are now both down and out on the hallway floor

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 Cd79deb86c48bc282a1db48360073250

Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Edge:

Edge :

off:I gotta finish it Razz Bout to split

Jeff on the ground holding his face in pain as Edge comes in to do more damage..he picks Jeff up by his hair and holds him there for a few seconds taunting him before Jeff uses the LAST of his energy and grabs Edge by the head and nails a TWIST OF HATE as the two men are now both down and out on the hallway floor

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 Cd79deb86c48bc282a1db48360073250

Edge koed on the floor laying next to Jeff

OT- I gotta go in a min to
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm

I just got an idea Razz

i'll run it by ya later on whenever I get back

deuces
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

I just got an idea Razz

i'll run it by ya later on whenever I get back

deuces

Alrite I'm out to

pce out peeps
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Melina sits down over at hair and make up as she fluffs her hair with one hand and takes out her phone with the other as she leans back crossing her legs as she beings looking through it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Mason Ryan
*Looking over the SmackDown roster and who he'd like to face along the line, until he comes across 'Rob Terry'*
Never knew he would be there as well... this just got interesting.
*He then continues down the list until he comes across 'Becky James'*
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry
*Walks out of his locker room looking as pumped up as usual*

Becky James
*Goes up to hair and make up and looks to see if theres any new red hair dye colours that suit her*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Mason Ryan
*Looking over the SmackDown roster and who he'd like to face along the line, until he comes across 'Rob Terry'*
Never knew he would be there as well... this just got interesting.
*He then continues down the list until he comes across 'Becky James'*
0__0 VERY INTERESTING!

Rob Terry
*Walks out of his locker room looking as pumped up as usual*

Becky James
*Goes up to hair and make up and looks to see if theres any new red hair dye colours that suit her*
Melina hears foots steps as she looks up and sees Becky as she raises an eye brow and looks at her slightly confused as she tries to recall who she is but cant
Melina

Hi...um May I Help you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next