The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 Tumblr_mbf2vpOGmp1r6d97so1_500

(The simple psychotic Matthew Maddox arrives in his 1998 Honda Civic takes his bags and walks around for a couple of minutes to get an idea of the frauds he will be dealing with and after a couple of minutes he finds his locker-room and goes into it. He leaves his bags and goes to catering whispering "fakes,frauds,pretenders. They are everywhere" He considers cutting a promo later on tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 pm

@1HarryJones: "Tomorrow night... it hits the fan."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Hazza wrote:
@1HarryJones: "Tomorrow night... it hits the fan."
A Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

The ECCW World Heavyweight Champion, Omega, walks around backstage, his title strapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Remember when Crush used to be up on time? Me neither.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Karl wrote:
Remember when Karl knew how to differentiate between Crush and Terror?

And also remember when Karl wasn't a fucking moron? Me neither.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Monday Night Terror Results (1/14/13)

Hassan (w/ Abdullah) d. Christopher Styles (w/ Oliver Walker) (9:11)
Daniel Evans d. Justin Knight (11:09)
Alexander Christian d. Diego Garza (14:39)
Rhys Hawkens d. Venom (5:41)
Matt Brooks d. William Davis IV (8:23)
Angel Rodriguez and Will Williams d. Neville Ryan and Omega (21:24)
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 am

Ali Fernando arrives.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 am

Angel Rodriguez is in his LR, eagerly anticipating his World title defence at the Royal Crumble.

Adam Jones is still waiting for the right time to cash in his MITB briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 pm

TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:

Remember when TJ jumped to conclusions?

I can differentiate between the two, I was talking about Crush since it hadn't been posted yet.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:

I can differentiate between the two, I was talking about Crush since it hadn't been posted yet.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across your hometown of Ireland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sorry, Hazza
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 am

Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at TJ, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, preparing for his Heavyweight title defence at the Royal Crumble.

Adam Jones is backstage, with his MITB briefcase in hand.

OT- Um, guys. Anybody home?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 KASSIUS_OHNO_NXT_06142012ej_0677_wk

(Matthew Maddox walking through the halls awaiting his debut and prepping for a promo.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 pm

(Playing The Saint blasts through the arena speakers as Matthew Maddox walks through the curtain with a mic in hand. Only a few of the fans know of him from some of his past work in other companies. The fans that know him boo, the fans that don't are silent. Matthew Maddox takes step by step down the walkway. He stops at the ring and leans against the apron and rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and lies down in the middle of the ring, he slowly raises the mic up to his mouth and begins to whisper softly into the microphone.)

Matthew Maddox

”My name is Matthew Maddox and I am in ECCW. Do you know that saying that everyone hides behind a mask? I don't think everyone hides behind a mask.”

(Matthew Maddox quickly jumps to his feet and raises his voice.)

”You see I believe everyone wears makeup to hide who they really are. I wrestled several fakes,frauds and phonies like Black Ace,Death,Extreme Styles and many more frauds! I have only been in ECCW for just a few days and I looked around and I see pretty much nothing but people who put on some sort of facade to either please the fans or make more money except for me because I'm the only real person left in this sport of professional wrestling! The whole entire world wears makeup. You all wear makeup,the wrestlers wear makeup and the corporate monkeys plaster on makeup to alter who you think they are except me. And just because I act the way I truly am... you all call me insane! I am labelled as a lunatic... just... because I'm... real.”

(Matt Maddox starts pacing around the ring in circles.)

”I'm not insane. I'm not crazy. I'm not a lunatic!”

(Matt Maddox stops pacing and looks down while he speaks softly.)

”You see, I'm not just out here to introduce myself and tell you all the truth behind everything. I'm out here to issue a challenge to anybody that believes they can beat the realist Matthew Maddox! I could care less who you are as long as someone walks out here.”

(Matthew Maddox waits in the ring for someone to answer his challenge.)

TBC by someone on Crush

OT-Sorry it isn't the longest promo in the world. It's hard to just cut a promo without any story behind it.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Daniel Evans is doing the stanky leg... to work on his quads.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 pm

The ECCW World Champion, Omega, is working out in the gym, lifting some free weights.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:05 pm

[Matt Brooks is in the gym within the arena, getting himself in top condition for his impending ECCW Heavyweight Championship match at the Royal Crumble.]

[Peter Linch is in a practice ring he has set up at his home with a few of his training partners, attempting to teach himself the best way to compete in the Royal Crumble Mach.]
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
The ECCW World Champion, Omega, is working out in the gym, lifting some free weights.

Ryan McKinnon is running on the treadmill, behind him.
"Man, at Royal Crumble your going to CRUSH Will!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 pm

SP wrote:

Omega: Would it really come as a surprise to anyone? I mean come on. Those people need to think.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:11 pm

SP wrote:

Omega: Would it really come as a surprise to anyone? I mean come on. Those people need to think.
Ryan McKinnon
"I know, all these people think that Will's going to be the underdog, pfft. Fuck them."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Ryan McKinnon
"I know, all these people think that Will's going to be the underdog, pfft. Fuck them."
Omega: Well, he is the underdog. But usually the underdog pulls through, right? Not this time.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 pm

I apologize for Crush's lateness. I'll be getting on that right now. Also, there will be a major announcement regarding ECCW and its future later tonight. Stay tuned for more.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Jarrett, that PM?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

Karl wrote:
Jarrett, that PM?
Yes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next