The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 am

30-Man Royal Crumble Match
Terror participants: Aaron Kennedy, Big Roy, Casey Anomaly, Dan Maskell, Daniel Evans, Diego Garza, Jayson St. Pierre, Jeffrey O'Walker, Kevin Evans, Rhys Hawkens, Roger Studley, Surge, Tim Tapout, Venom
Crush participants: Adam Jones, Alex Nova, Ali Fernando, Angel, Christopher Styles, Dan Williams, Dustin Shore, Evander Rayne, Keith Golden, Oliver Walker, Peter Linch, Ryan Wright, Sean Shamrock, Twista XL
+ 2 mystery participants

ECCW World Championship Match
Omega (c) vs. Will Williams

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Neville Ryan vs. Matt Brooks

ECCW Television Championship Match
Trenton York vs. Zack Horror

Grudge Match
Zayten vs. William Davis IV

ECCW Tag Team Championships Match
Hassan & Abdullah (c) vs. Open Challenge Opponents
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 am

The lights in the arena dim down as Omega's theme plays. He makes the fans wait until the actual lyrics of the song play and he walks out, his World Title around his waist, wearing his sunglasses and leather jacket. He steps into a spotlight on the stage, smirking. He takes his sunglasses off and places them in one of his jacket pockets, then takes his title off from around his waist, raising the title in the air. The fans boo Omega, and he walks down the ramp, strapping his title around his shoulder. He climbs up the steps, and walks on the apron to the middle. He faces the crowd, and raises his title into the air again, smirking. He steps into the ring and stands in the middle, holding his title in place. He gets a mic from ringside and stands in the middle again, raising the mic to his lips.

Mr. 100% | Omega | ECCW World Champion

"I'm sure a lot of you wonder why everytime I come out here to talk to you, a spotlight falls on me. Its simple, its because when the lights dim, and the spotlight is on me, I don't have to see your ugly faces. When I'm out here, all the atention should be placed on me. When I'm the only visible thing in the arena, all eyes are on me."

The fans begin to boo Omega once again.

"Boo me all you want, I don't give a damn. I'm the ECCW World Champion, and like I said last time I was out here, I will be for a long, long time. And in about 8 or 9 days, I'll be coming out here and defending my World Title for the first time in 2013, against Will Williams, a man who's name is not only redundant, but a man who thinks he has it all. Williams is a man who wants to believe that he is better than me because he's who he is. Newsflash Williams, if you were better than me, you'd be the World Champion, not me. But your not, and after Royal Crumble, you still won't be. The fact of the matter is that no one is better than me. Everyone who's stepped in my path since I debuted in ECCW has fallen victim to me. Jarrett, Harry Jones, Ali Fernando, Peter Linch, and now Will Williams. I am the best wrestler in ECCW today, and thats why I'm the New Face of ECCW. that's why I'm the ECCW World Champion, and thats why no one has been able to finish me in the end. I'm nonstop, I'm relentless, I'm unforgiving, and above all, I'm Omega. It may have taken me 3 attempts to finally become champion, but I didn't really care how many times I had to try, as long as I became champion, and I did. Becoming champion was most important to me, but not anymore. Keeping this title is more important to me than any other thing in the world. Its more important to me than winning the title is for any other man in ECCW, and any other man in the world. This World Title, to me, means more than being the best in ECCW. Come Royal Crumble I will defeat Will Williams. Come Slam-Mania I will make my Slam-Mania debut as the World Champion. I will end my first full year in ECCW as the ECCW World Champion. That is because I am Omega, I am "Mr. 100%," I am The New Face of ECCW."

He drops his mic and leaves the ring, smirking as he walk to the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 am

*Rhys Hawkens should be pleased that he won his match on Terror, he leaves the locker room in an uneasy mood, kind of in between calm yet edgy if that makes sense. When other people enter the locker room, they see that it has been completely demolished... did Rhys do this perhaps?*

*Elsewhere after his debut victory, Ryan Wright is looking for his one-off tag team partner, Aaron Kennedy, while in the happiest of moods*

OT: Not gonna lie, but Rhys is actually boring me now, running out of ideas, and out of care to be honest. I'm definetly dropping him after Royal Crumble.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 am

30-Man Royal Crumble Match
Terror participants: Aaron Kennedy, Big Roy, Casey Anomaly, Dan Maskell, Daniel Evans, Diego Garza, Jayson St. Pierre, Jeffrey O'Walker, Kevin Evans, Rhys Hawkens, Roger Studley, Surge, Tim Tapout, Venom
Crush participants: Adam Jones, Alex Nova, Ali Fernando, Angel, Christopher Styles, Dan Williams, Dustin Shore, Evander Rayne, Keith Golden, Oliver Walker, Peter Linch, Ryan Wright, Sean Shamrock, Twista XL
+ 2 mystery participants

Winner: Nobody's really got any reason to win the Royal Crumble match in terms of storyline so I think it will be one of the mystery participants, either Cyrus Black or Jarrett Calloway.

ECCW World Championship Match
Omega (c) vs. Will Williams

Winner: Omega has only held the title a short time so he should retain.

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Neville Ryan vs. Matt Brooks

Winner: The storyline here is between Ryan and Brooks meaning Angel Rodriguez should retain so they can continue feuding, I hope.

ECCW Television Championship Match
Trenton York vs. Zack Horror

Winner: I think Trenton York's promo should cinch the title.

Grudge Match
Zayten vs. William Davis IV

Winner: This is the start of William Davis IV's big push so he should win.

ECCW Tag Team Championships Match
Hassan & Abdullah (c) vs. Open Challenge Opponents

Winner: I think the mystery team will win on a hunch.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 am

~Tim TapOut wanders the halls furious about the loss on terror. He is extremely confident that he will win the Royal Crumble ~
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Daniel Evans is roaming the halls of ECCW. He is going over possible results for the Royal Crumble, including many different options for the mystery participants. He however, remains confident that he will be able to outlast the twenty-nine other men who will be attempting to earn a ticket to Slam-Mania.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:53 pm

*Will Williams is seen pissing on a picture of Omega. It stinks too because he ate asparagus*

*The other guys do their shit too*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:08 pm

The crowd begin to cheer as the ECCW Heavyweight champion, Angel Rodriguez, burts through the curtain in his white ring gear, title round his waist. Angel strolls down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with all the fans in the front row before hopping upto the ring apron and stepping into the suqred circle, whereupon he grabs a microphone and adresses the audience.

AR: Ola, amigos! Now, I've kept pretty quiet about my two opponents at the Royal Crumble out of respect for their abilities and respect for my championship. But it seems to be that one of my two competitors doesn't hold the same morals as I do. Neville Ryan seems to think that he's a cut above me and Matt Brooks. For example, not only did he interrupt my victory celebration on Terror, but a few weeks ago, he badmouthed Matt Brooks and claimed that his Pure championship didn't mean anything. Well, here's the thing. I'm the ECCW Heavyweight champion, not you. If anybody should be acting a cut above the rest of the locker room, it's me, but I don't because I know full well that it won't get you anywhere. However, if you want to go into the Royal Crumble and act arrogant, that's fine by me, because just like Powerplay, I'm going to come out as Heavyweight champion and prove once again that I am the best in this company. As for Matt Brooks, your animosity with Neville Ryan is huge, but if you don't focus on the title and you don't focus on the champion, then just like Neville, you will be on the short end of an Angel Rodriguez title retention. Adios!

Angel throws his microphone to the ground and hoists his title in the air to a chorus of cheers from the audience.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd begin to cheer as the ECCW Heavyweight champion, Angel Rodriguez, burts through the curtain in his white ring gear, title round his waist. Angel strolls down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with all the fans in the front row before hopping upto the ring apron and stepping into the suqred circle, whereupon he grabs a microphone and adresses the audience.

AR: Ola, amigos! Now, I've kept pretty quiet about my two opponents at the Royal Crumble out of respect for their abilities and respect for my championship. But it seems to be that one of my two competitors doesn't hold the same morals as I do. Neville Ryan seems to think that he's a cut above me and Matt Brooks. For example, not only did he interrupt my victory celebration on Terror, but a few weeks ago, he badmouthed Matt Brooks and claimed that his Pure championship didn't mean anything. Well, here's the thing. I'm the ECCW Heavyweight champion, not you. If anybody should be acting a cut above the rest of the locker room, it's me, but I don't because I know full well that it won't get you anywhere. However, if you want to go into the Royal Crumble and act arrogant, that's fine by me, because just like Powerplay, I'm going to come out as Heavyweight champion and prove once again that I am the best in this company. As for Matt Brooks, your animosity with Neville Ryan is huge, but if you don't focus on the title and you don't focus on the champion, then just like Neville, you will be on the short end of an Angel Rodriguez title retention. Adios!

Angel throws his microphone to the ground and hoists his title in the air to a chorus of cheers from the audience.

[The crowd continue to cheer - albeit not as large a reaction as Angel received - as Matt Brooks walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand and a grin on his face. He stops on the stage and motions for his music to stop before beginning to speak.]

"Angel don't be running off so soon. You're right Angel, Neville is a self righteous asshole but, quite frankly, after hearing what you just said then I am afraid you are too."

[The fans begin to turn against Brooks but he soon quietens them down.]

"Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for anyone that can win a World Championship, especially against such a big opponent like Neville Ryan. However, if you for one second believe that I am overlooking the fact that I am in contention for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship then you are just as ignorant as Neville Ryan. I haven't had a shot at this Championship for over a year and I do not intend to squander this chance by focusing on my hatred of Neville Ryan. If, by some chance, I get the chance to pin Neville at the Royal Crumble then that would be the icing on the cake but I would be just as happy to pin you. I have my eyes on gold Angel and whether it be you or Neville who is to be my stepping stone on the way to becoming ECCW World Champion is irrelevant because, one way or another, I will be ECCW World Champion. Whether it be at the Royal Crumble or not, I will leave 2013 with a World Championship reign under my belt."

[The crowd are beginning to warm to Brooks once again, with a small portion now cheering his name. Brooks grins and takes in this reception as he awaits a response from Angel.]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Will Williams is watching old Crush intros and remembering how awesome shit used to be. Keyword being used to.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:01 am

Granger wrote:

The little boys voice comes into the arena as the lights all go black and as the song actually starts the lights turn purple and smoke emerges from the entrance as out walks a man in a black jacket and black jeans as he shakes his long black hair and smirks as his new much more dark and sadistic titantron plays in the background the crowd boos even louder as they see the shirt on Trenton which reads "Bow to Me" and Trenton takes off the jacket for a minute to show "Trenton York" on the back as he mouthed "Oh yeah, it's Trenton's time." Trenton walks around the ring as he snatches the microphone from a announcer and demands he moves as he takes up the chair as well sliding it into the ring and rolling in right behind it remembering back when these boos that he is receiving was normal. Trenton smirks loving every second of it finally getting booed again and done kissing ass for these fans and Zack Horror. Trenton opens up the chair and sets it in the middle of the ring as he snickers a little head bobbing with the music as the lights go white and the music slowly fades silent... Trenton raises the microphone to his mouth coughing a little bit and then looking up into the eyes of hate.

TRENTON YORK ---
"What I did to Zack Horror was coming and nobody was going to be able to stop it so quit whining and bitching before I even try to begin speaking. [The crowd blows up in hatred as they all have seen the brutal attack that Trenton York did to Zack Horror which led Horror to the hospital.] Alright, times up. Everything that I have done you may be asking why go back to that side? You were finally loved by us all Trenton! Wasn't that what you always wanted to have us all quit hating you?! Well to you all I say, you are correct but after I got what I wanted I realized that wasn't who I am. I am not some ass kissing machine, I am a ass kicking machine, Zack Horror may say that he can beat me to the edge of my life and work you all up to where you actually believe him but when it comes Trenton York vs Zack Horror what shirt will y'all be wearing? ZACK HORROR! Who is the man making you all spend you money? Zack Horror! See my shirt? NOT FOR SALE! It was made... just... for.. me! That is how I get respected now because it is time that I quit being ran over int his company and it is my time to shine around here and the first order of business is shutting up Zack Horror once for all and stomping that motherfuckers head in so that he might finally get it through that thick turned thin skull of his. I am th....

The crowd is going nuts as Trenton has done what he has always been able to do and that is heat a crowd up, Trenton York may be better than ever as he finally took care of some business that he has always needed to take care of and now Trenton York is revived... and rebirthed. Trenton smirks as the crowd boos him and it sounds as if not a single soul in the arena is cheering for Trenton York. The two men that ruled the crowd and the tag team for months, Trenton York and Zack Horror young feud has already become heated quickly as after the Slammy show were Trenton and Zack lost the tag team championship and yet won tag team of the year things become hot then fired up as Trenton took Zack out with a steel pipe and a blow from the slammy award. Trenton raises his arms up motioning for the fans to bring it on that it doesn't hurt a single bit. Trenton brings the microphone back to his mouth and smirks before angrily screaming into the microphone startling some of the fans silent.

TRENTON YORK ---
"SHUT UP! Don't disrespect me like that ever again, it may have been awhile since I have had to put that through you idiots heads but you do not interrupt Trenton York! Do you get that? Or do I need to do you each and every single one of you what I am going to have to do to Zack Horror? Get it through your head that I am and always have been better than Zack Horror even when me and him first back he got injured and I replaced him as part of the CZW Tag Team Champions with Luis DeLeon and I did better than he ever could! I don't get injured like weaklings like Zack Horror! I make people get injured just like I did Dylan Nitro the guy I beat so bad that he did not even get a hit on me and sent the guy to the hospital! Zack Horror! What makes you think that will not happen to you? You know better than most people of what I am capable of and the psycho that is inside of me! Do you really wanna put those two factors together and piss me off, do you really need me to whip your ass so bad at Royal Crumble that you finally admit that you fear me? January 20th, I will become the ECCW Television Champion and prove that I am better than you. Zack, it didn't have to come to this, lose the titles and then the tag team broke up, simple but you wanna make it personal too? It will be my pleasure to whip your ass in front of the world and sent you back to the hospital. I guess you get the point."

TBC BY RICHIE?
As Trenton stands in the ring, the camera shoots up, where you see something being thrown down to the ring from the rafters, but not really thrown...its more like floating down. As it hits the ring, upon closer review, you see its a home-made Trenton York shirt, but the writing on it says TRENTON YORK: February 23, 1982 - January 20, 2013. As Trenton bends down and picks up the shirt, he starts to chuckle a bit, looking up in the rafters for the man known as Zack Horror. As he looks up, he grips the shirt in his left hand until he shoots his head towards the ramp, and up on the stage when..

Super Villain hits and out from the back comes the man Trenton was looking for, Zack Horror. As Zack looks at the man in the ring, he points at the shirt and nods his head slowly, then points at himself, signaling that yes, he did make that shirt. Beginning to walk down the ramp, he pulls out of his coat pocket, a mic that he stole from some nerdy interviewer in the back and he brings it up to his lips, but doesn't speak a word, just continuing to walk. When he reaches the ring, he slides in and slowly stands up, giving Trenton a small grin as he brings the microphone to his lips, he only speaks a few words, but they are words he knows will hit the spot, or they shall.

Zack Horror:

"The funeral. When will it be, Trenton?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

The little boys voice comes into the arena as the lights all go black and as the song actually starts the lights turn purple and smoke emerges from the entrance as out walks a man in a black jacket and black jeans as he shakes his long black hair and smirks as his new much more dark and sadistic titantron plays in the background the crowd boos even louder as they see the shirt on Trenton which reads "Bow to Me" and Trenton takes off the jacket for a minute to show "Trenton York" on the back as he mouthed "Oh yeah, it's Trenton's time." Trenton walks around the ring as he snatches the microphone from a announcer and demands he moves as he takes up the chair as well sliding it into the ring and rolling in right behind it remembering back when these boos that he is receiving was normal. Trenton smirks loving every second of it finally getting booed again and done kissing ass for these fans and Zack Horror. Trenton opens up the chair and sets it in the middle of the ring as he snickers a little head bobbing with the music as the lights go white and the music slowly fades silent... Trenton raises the microphone to his mouth coughing a little bit and then looking up into the eyes of hate.

TRENTON YORK ---
"What I did to Zack Horror was coming and nobody was going to be able to stop it so quit whining and bitching before I even try to begin speaking. [The crowd blows up in hatred as they all have seen the brutal attack that Trenton York did to Zack Horror which led Horror to the hospital.] Alright, times up. Everything that I have done you may be asking why go back to that side? You were finally loved by us all Trenton! Wasn't that what you always wanted to have us all quit hating you?! Well to you all I say, you are correct but after I got what I wanted I realized that wasn't who I am. I am not some ass kissing machine, I am a ass kicking machine, Zack Horror may say that he can beat me to the edge of my life and work you all up to where you actually believe him but when it comes Trenton York vs Zack Horror what shirt will y'all be wearing? ZACK HORROR! Who is the man making you all spend you money? Zack Horror! See my shirt? NOT FOR SALE! It was made... just... for.. me! That is how I get respected now because it is time that I quit being ran over int his company and it is my time to shine around here and the first order of business is shutting up Zack Horror once for all and stomping that motherfuckers head in so that he might finally get it through that thick turned thin skull of his. I am th....

The crowd is going nuts as Trenton has done what he has always been able to do and that is heat a crowd up, Trenton York may be better than ever as he finally took care of some business that he has always needed to take care of and now Trenton York is revived... and rebirthed. Trenton smirks as the crowd boos him and it sounds as if not a single soul in the arena is cheering for Trenton York. The two men that ruled the crowd and the tag team for months, Trenton York and Zack Horror young feud has already become heated quickly as after the Slammy show were Trenton and Zack lost the tag team championship and yet won tag team of the year things become hot then fired up as Trenton took Zack out with a steel pipe and a blow from the slammy award. Trenton raises his arms up motioning for the fans to bring it on that it doesn't hurt a single bit. Trenton brings the microphone back to his mouth and smirks before angrily screaming into the microphone startling some of the fans silent.

TRENTON YORK ---
"SHUT UP! Don't disrespect me like that ever again, it may have been awhile since I have had to put that through you idiots heads but you do not interrupt Trenton York! Do you get that? Or do I need to do you each and every single one of you what I am going to have to do to Zack Horror? Get it through your head that I am and always have been better than Zack Horror even when me and him first back he got injured and I replaced him as part of the CZW Tag Team Champions with Luis DeLeon and I did better than he ever could! I don't get injured like weaklings like Zack Horror! I make people get injured just like I did Dylan Nitro the guy I beat so bad that he did not even get a hit on me and sent the guy to the hospital! Zack Horror! What makes you think that will not happen to you? You know better than most people of what I am capable of and the psycho that is inside of me! Do you really wanna put those two factors together and piss me off, do you really need me to whip your ass so bad at Royal Crumble that you finally admit that you fear me? January 20th, I will become the ECCW Television Champion and prove that I am better than you. Zack, it didn't have to come to this, lose the titles and then the tag team broke up, simple but you wanna make it personal too? It will be my pleasure to whip your ass in front of the world and sent you back to the hospital. I guess you get the point."

TBC BY RICHIE?
As Trenton stands in the ring, the camera shoots up, where you see something being thrown down to the ring from the rafters, but not really thrown...its more like floating down. As it hits the ring, upon closer review, you see its a home-made Trenton York shirt, but the writing on it says TRENTON YORK: February 23, 1982 - January 20, 2013. As Trenton bends down and picks up the shirt, he starts to chuckle a bit, looking up in the rafters for the man known as Zack Horror. As he looks up, he grips the shirt in his left hand until he shoots his head towards the ramp, and up on the stage when..

Super Villain hits and out from the back comes the man Trenton was looking for, Zack Horror. As Zack looks at the man in the ring, he points at the shirt and nods his head slowly, then points at himself, signaling that yes, he did make that shirt. Beginning to walk down the ramp, he pulls out of his coat pocket, a mic that he stole from some nerdy interviewer in the back and he brings it up to his lips, but doesn't speak a word, just continuing to walk. When he reaches the ring, he slides in and slowly stands up, giving Trenton a small grin as he brings the microphone to his lips, he only speaks a few words, but they are words he knows will hit the spot, or they shall.

Zack Horror:

Trenton watches the show being put on for him as he looks down at the shirt and snickers as he eyes Zack Horror making his way down to the ring and listens to all the screaming idiotic fans who cheer on for the man who is nothing more than a fake. He watches as his former Tag Team partner and former best friend, Zack Horror jump into the ring and Trenton honestly can take him seriously as he asks Trenton the big question and Trenton laughs scratching his head as raises up the microphone.

TRENTON YORK ---
"When is the funeral,[He chuckles.] I guess that would be this Sunday but your wrong about one important detail... Trenton York does not die! You know that that Zack and don't pretend you don't or I will have to make you die a terrible death... YOU KNOW I AM CAPABLE! Zack... you fool quit the act and realize that after all of this time I am still better than you... I watched you get beaten by 5 other men in a match that The Miz won! Where was I at huh? While I fought my battles I fought my matches the same... I was facing the ECW Champion CM Punk! Get the point yet?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

TRENTON YORK ---

TRENTON YORK ---

TBC BY RICHIE?

Zack Horror:

Trenton watches the show being put on for him as he looks down at the shirt and snickers as he eyes Zack Horror making his way down to the ring and listens to all the screaming idiotic fans who cheer on for the man who is nothing more than a fake. He watches as his former Tag Team partner and former best friend, Zack Horror jump into the ring and Trenton honestly can take him seriously as he asks Trenton the big question and Trenton laughs scratching his head as raises up the microphone.

TRENTON YORK ---
"When is the funeral,[He chuckles.] I guess that would be this Sunday but your wrong about one important detail... Trenton York does not die! You know that that Zack and don't pretend you don't or I will have to make you die a terrible death... YOU KNOW I AM CAPABLE! Zack... you fool quit the act and realize that after all of this time I am still better than you... I watched you get beaten by 5 other men in a match that The Miz won! Where was I at huh? While I fought my battles I fought my matches the same... I was facing the ECW Champion CM Punk! Get the point yet?

Zack Horror:
"Where WERE you at huh? Oh yeah, that's right. Getting your ass whooped on ECW BY CM Punk! You didn't win anything, You couldn't beat CM Punk any day of the week. Could you ever beat a World Champion, wither the title was up for grabs or not? I could. I don't ever recall you beating a World Champion, ever. I remember beating a World Champion, and that's HOW I earned my spot in that Ladder Match, Trenton. Because I actually BEAT THE WORLD CHAMPION! So don't go around saying oh, you got beat by The Miz and I was facing CM Punk and all that shit. Because you didn't win either.

You're wrong, my friend...or should I say, you're wrong, my ex friend. The most important detail about this Sunday is that Trenton York dies a horrible death at the hands of Zack Horror, I will put you out of your misery. I will look at you with no remorse or pity as I take that ugly face of yours into my hands, and as I hold your head, I snap your neck! I break it like I did in ECW:R to a few people. I will leave you laying in the ring, your neck broken, and I will be standing tall with the that title around my waist. And as I look at the ring, with you in it, I will not feel bad, I will not cry, I will not shed a single tear over your mangled body. I will stand up, and watch as they carry you out of here in a body bag."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

TRENTON YORK ---

TRENTON YORK ---

TBC BY RICHIE?

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:
"Where WERE you at huh? Oh yeah, that's right. Getting your ass whooped on ECW BY CM Punk! You didn't win anything, You couldn't beat CM Punk any day of the week. Could you ever beat a World Champion, wither the title was up for grabs or not? I could. I don't ever recall you beating a World Champion, ever. I remember beating a World Champion, and that's HOW I earned my spot in that Ladder Match, Trenton. Because I actually BEAT THE WORLD CHAMPION! So don't go around saying oh, you got beat by The Miz and I was facing CM Punk and all that shit. Because you didn't win either.

You're wrong, my friend...or should I say, you're wrong, my ex friend. The most important detail about this Sunday is that Trenton York dies a horrible death at the hands of Zack Horror, I will put you out of your misery. I will look at you with no remorse or pity as I take that ugly face of yours into my hands, and as I hold your head, I snap your neck! I break it like I did in ECW:R to a few people. I will leave you laying in the ring, your neck broken, and I will be standing tall with the that title around my waist. And as I look at the ring, with you in it, I will not feel bad, I will not cry, I will not shed a single tear over your mangled body. I will stand up, and watch as they carry you out of here in a body bag."

TRENTON YORK --- "You know that you are completely full of shit right? You don't know a damn thing that you are talking about do you? You are trying to call me a nobody when you have nothing the even build you up with? I am a former World Champion as well you moron. You know Fight is a dead brand just like Adrian and just like your piety title reign back there. As much as you try and fight to be , you can't be a star Zack. You why don't you just finally mature a little bit and realize that I am speaking the truth. Your not going to "kill" me and that is simply that you don't have the balls to do it and you know that my know "sane" family will sue your ass! Does that hurt you a little bit because you saw me as I became a better personal and killed my demons? Does it hurt that my life, the terrible life of Trenton York was better than Zack Horror's? I may be peace at mind but don't fear me any less because I am still that same monster that destroyed The Big Red Machine... you were there."

Last edited by Granger on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 am

Where would I sign up? Or are you to busy playing with yourselves to answer my damn question?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 am

Page One... Theres a contract... copy... past... fill that motherfucker out... post...tafuckingda
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 am

Does it have to exactly like that? Because my apps are a bit more detailed than that.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am

Mr WWE Universe wrote:
Does it have to exactly like that? Because my apps are a bit more detailed than that.

post what you got.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:49 am

What Granger said, post what you have and also put what brand you want your CAW on.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

TRENTON YORK ---

TRENTON YORK ---

TBC BY RICHIE?

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK --- "You that you are completely full of shit right? You don't know a damn thing that you are talking about do you? You are trying to call me a nobody when you have nothing the even build you up with? I am a former World Champion as well you moron. You know Fight is a dead brand just like Adrian and just like your piety title reign back there. As much as you try and fight to be , you can't be a star Zack. You why don't you just finally mature a little bit and realize that I am speaking the truth. Your not going to "kill" me and that is simply that you don't have the balls to do it and you know that my know "sane" family will sue your ass! Does that hurt you a little bit because you saw me as I became a better personal and killed my demons? Does it hurt that my life, the terrible life of Trenton York was better than Zack Horror's? I may be peace at mind but don't fear me any less because I am still that same monster that destroyed The Big Red Machine... you were there."

Zack Horror:
"I'm not afraid. I have never been. I was there that night, Trenton, yes I was...and I saw what you did to Kane. I saw how bad you beat him, I'll admit, but there's one thing that you didn't do...You didn't finish the job! He came back, didn't he?! You should have beaten him to the point of no return! Where he couldn't come back, but you didn't! He came back! You should have finished the job! Unlike, oh, when I sent Luis packing. It was after you left, I sent him packing, I returned and got my vengeance and I beat him to that point. I destroyed him, and his ass never returned! Trenton, I don't care what your family does to me! I don't care if they sue me, I don't care what they try to do to me! They can sue me, they can attack me, they can do anything they want, they will never take down Zack Horror. Yes, while Fight may be a dead brand, I was still a Champion there, and I was still known for that brand. I was known for CZW. I was a star and I'm still a star. I don't care if you're a former World Champion, because so am I. I don't care about any of that! All that my mature self cares about right now is making you pay, which I'm going to do soon enough."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 am

Matthew Maddox

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 %CE%95%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B1+1

Gimmick
Formerly a man of morality and class turned into a man of insanity a chaos is Matthew Maddox. Despite being an unstable lunatic he constantly drives to provide the truth instead of putting on a facade and conforming to what the fans want. He is intelligent and feels he has nothing to lose no matter the situation.

Hometown
Reno,Nevada,USA

Height
6'0

Weight
216 lbs

Wrestling Style
Technician
Striker

Finisher
PureDriver(Pumphandle Reverse Piledriver)

Signature Moves
Traditional Twist(Pepsi Twist)
Gutwrench Gut Buster
Shining Wizard
Heel Hold

Basic Moves
Hammerlock Legsweep DDT
Leg Drop
Double Underhook Backbreaker
Suicide Dive
Bulldog

Signature Weapon
Kendo Stick

Signature Match Type
Submission Match

Entrance Theme
Playing The Saint-Digital Summer

Picbase
Kassius Ohno

Alignment
Heel

Brand
Crush
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

TRENTON YORK ---

TRENTON YORK ---

TBC BY RICHIE?

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK --- "You that you are completely full of shit right? You don't know a damn thing that you are talking about do you? You are trying to call me a nobody when you have nothing the even build you up with? I am a former World Champion as well you moron. You know Fight is a dead brand just like Adrian and just like your piety title reign back there. As much as you try and fight to be , you can't be a star Zack. You why don't you just finally mature a little bit and realize that I am speaking the truth. Your not going to "kill" me and that is simply that you don't have the balls to do it and you know that my know "sane" family will sue your ass! Does that hurt you a little bit because you saw me as I became a better personal and killed my demons? Does it hurt that my life, the terrible life of Trenton York was better than Zack Horror's? I may be peace at mind but don't fear me any less because I am still that same monster that destroyed The Big Red Machine... you were there."

Zack Horror:
"I'm not afraid. I have never been. I was there that night, Trenton, yes I was...and I saw what you did to Kane. I saw how bad you beat him, I'll admit, but there's one thing that you didn't do...You didn't finish the job! He came back, didn't he?! You should have beaten him to the point of no return! Where he couldn't come back, but you didn't! He came back! You should have finished the job! Unlike, oh, when I sent Luis packing. It was after you left, I sent him packing, I returned and got my vengeance and I beat him to that point. I destroyed him, and his ass never returned! Trenton, I don't care what your family does to me! I don't care if they sue me, I don't care what they try to do to me! They can sue me, they can attack me, they can do anything they want, they will never take down Zack Horror. Yes, while Fight may be a dead brand, I was still a Champion there, and I was still known for that brand. I was known for CZW. I was a star and I'm still a star. I don't care if you're a former World Champion, because so am I. I don't care about any of that! All that my mature self cares about right now is making you pay, which I'm going to do soon enough."

TRENTON YORK --- "You talk a big game but you know what the first thing I was in CZW? I was a replacement for you and I can replace you in anything! If I wanted to I could get these people shove their heads so for up my ass that they start booing you but the point is I never sell out. I am a psycho that is ready to snap and I want everybody to know it and see it unlike you who talks up this darkness... and all of this fake... fear! Because that is what it is... fake. Your a big fake and you know I am the real deal and I always have been... Zack the days are counting down til it will be too late to back out... what is this worth too you huh?

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
Matthew Maddox

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 %CE%95%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B1+1

Gimmick
Formerly a man of morality and class turned into a man of insanity a chaos is Matthew Maddox. Despite being an unstable lunatic he constantly drives to provide the truth instead of putting on a facade and conforming to what the fans want. He is intelligent and feels he has nothing to lose no matter the situation.

Hometown
Reno,Nevada,USA

Height
6'0

Weight
216 lbs

Wrestling Style
Technician
Striker

Finisher

Signature Moves
Gutwrench Gut Buster
Shining Wizard
Heel Hold

Basic Moves
Hammerlock Legsweep DDT
Leg Drop
Suicide Dive
Bulldog

Signature Weapon
Kendo Stick

Signature Match Type
Submission Match

Entrance Theme

Picbase
Kassius Ohno

Alignment
Heel

Brand
Crush
Told me to bump it in the chat so here.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:10 am

Karl wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

[The crowd continue to cheer - albeit not as large a reaction as Angel received - as Matt Brooks walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand and a grin on his face. He stops on the stage and motions for his music to stop before beginning to speak.]

"Angel don't be running off so soon. You're right Angel, Neville is a self righteous asshole but, quite frankly, after hearing what you just said then I am afraid you are too."

[The fans begin to turn against Brooks but he soon quietens them down.]

"Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for anyone that can win a World Championship, especially against such a big opponent like Neville Ryan. However, if you for one second believe that I am overlooking the fact that I am in contention for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship then you are just as ignorant as Neville Ryan. I haven't had a shot at this Championship for over a year and I do not intend to squander this chance by focusing on my hatred of Neville Ryan. If, by some chance, I get the chance to pin Neville at the Royal Crumble then that would be the icing on the cake but I would be just as happy to pin you. I have my eyes on gold Angel and whether it be you or Neville who is to be my stepping stone on the way to becoming ECCW World Champion is irrelevant because, one way or another, I will be ECCW World Champion. Whether it be at the Royal Crumble or not, I will leave 2013 with a World Championship reign under my belt."

[The crowd are beginning to warm to Brooks once again, with a small portion now cheering his name. Brooks grins and takes in this reception as he awaits a response from Angel.]

AR: There we go. That's the fire in your eyes that I was hoping for. I have a hell of a lot of respect for you too and I hope we steal the show at the Crumble. Because when I became the Heavyweight champion, I vowed to make this title mean something, I vowed to raise it's prestige and the only way I can do that is to compete against the best in this business and get the fans talking. Matt Brooks vs Angel Rodriguez for the Heavyweight title would be a special match and with Neville Ryan in the match also, this could be one for the ages. I look forward to defending my title against you two and I wish you good luck, but know that to take this title out of my grasp, you'll have to prise my fingers from the straps on this belt.

The crowd cheer some more as the fiery exchange between the two opponents at the Royal Crumble continues.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
Matthew Maddox

Gimmick

Hometown
Reno,Nevada,USA

Height
6'0

Weight
216 lbs

Wrestling Style
Technician
Striker

Finisher

Signature Moves
Gutwrench Gut Buster
Shining Wizard
Heel Hold

Basic Moves
Hammerlock Legsweep DDT
Leg Drop
Suicide Dive
Bulldog

Signature Weapon
Kendo Stick

Signature Match Type
Submission Match

Entrance Theme

Picbase
Kassius Ohno

Alignment
Heel

Brand
Crush
Ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next