The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 am

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett, that PM?
Yes...

Are you going to tell me what it is about or...?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 am

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett, that PM?
Yes...

Are you going to tell me what it is about or...?
Maybe on chat.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 Bam+Margera+Tattoos+Artistic+Design+Tattoo+ds0Gh1W-Si2l

Tomorrow is the night, the night that Trenton York beats Zack Horror in front of a sold-out pay-per-view audience as he beats him for the Television championship, Trenton walks up to the arena with an scowl on his face as he has a iPod in his ears blasting out loud screamo music as he can not even hear the boos of the crowd that have ever since him turning on Zack Horror have been louder than ever before. Trenton just walks on by them and into the arena to train as he prepares to embarrass Zack Horror.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, warming up for the Royal Crumble match, a match he has won before and plans to win again.*

*WIlliam L. Davis IV is backstage preparing for his grudge match with Zayten.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 am

So after about twenty minutes of trying to figure out why my mousepad wouldn't work, I can now make the announcement regarding ECCW's future that I hyped earlier.

Sunday, February 17, 2013: ECCW Heavy Metal

On this same day, ECCW will undergo a significant change in structure. An idea originally presented to me by Adam and then confirmed as a "good idea" by a few other members, I've decided to go through with it. On this day, starting with the posting of the PPV, ECCW will become the "Universe's e-fed." It will be moved to its own subforum that will house the "Arena," the "Talent," etc. This will not only allow for more organization but it will also give the Universe something to "headline" it's e-fed section which is undoubtedly one of its most active. I look forward to this change, which is definitely a positive one.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 am

Jarrett wrote:
So after about twenty minutes of trying to figure out why my mousepad wouldn't work, I can now make the announcement regarding ECCW's future that I hyped earlier.

Sunday, February 17, 2013: ECCW Heavy Metal

On this same day, ECCW will undergo a significant change in structure. An idea originally presented to me by Adam and then confirmed as a "good idea" by a few other members, I've decided to go through with it. On this day, starting with the posting of the PPV, ECCW will become the "Universe's e-fed." It will be moved to its own subforum that will house the "Arena," the "Talent," etc. This will not only allow for more organization but it will also give the Universe something to "headline" it's e-fed section which is undoubtedly one of its most active. I look forward to this change, which is definitely a positive one.
Sounds great. Can't wait to see how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:

(Playing The Saint blasts through the arena speakers as Matthew Maddox walks through the curtain with a mic in hand. Only a few of the fans know of him from some of his past work in other companies. The fans that know him boo, the fans that don't are silent. Matthew Maddox takes step by step down the walkway. He stops at the ring and leans against the apron and rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and lies down in the middle of the ring, he slowly raises the mic up to his mouth and begins to whisper softly into the microphone.)

Matthew Maddox

”My name is Matthew Maddox and I am in ECCW. Do you know that saying that everyone hides behind a mask? I don't think everyone hides behind a mask.”

(Matthew Maddox quickly jumps to his feet and raises his voice.)

”You see I believe everyone wears makeup to hide who they really are. I wrestled several fakes,frauds and phonies like Black Ace,Death,Extreme Styles and many more frauds! I have only been in ECCW for just a few days and I looked around and I see pretty much nothing but people who put on some sort of facade to either please the fans or make more money except for me because I'm the only real person left in this sport of professional wrestling! The whole entire world wears makeup. You all wear makeup,the wrestlers wear makeup and the corporate monkeys plaster on makeup to alter who you think they are except me. And just because I act the way I truly am... you all call me insane! I am labelled as a lunatic... just... because I'm... real.”

(Matt Maddox starts pacing around the ring in circles.)

”I'm not insane. I'm not crazy. I'm not a lunatic!”

(Matt Maddox stops pacing and looks down while he speaks softly.)

”You see, I'm not just out here to introduce myself and tell you all the truth behind everything. I'm out here to issue a challenge to anybody that believes they can beat the realist Matthew Maddox! I could care less who you are as long as someone walks out here.”

(Matthew Maddox waits in the ring for someone to answer his challenge.)

TBC by someone on Crush

OT-Sorry it isn't the longest promo in the world. It's hard to just cut a promo without any story behind it.

The crowd start to boo as the music of the Money in the Bank briefcase holder hits the PA system and Adam Jones bursts through the curtain, briefcase in one hand, microphone in the other.

AJ: OK, OK, I think you've had your 3 minutes of fame and now it's time for some real business. Just for you, Mr. Maddox, I'll introduce myself, although I'm sure you already know who I am. I'm Adam Jones. Mr. Money in the Bank. And I'm the future World Heavyweight champion.

By this time, AJ has reached the ring and he slides his briefcase into the squared circle, before sliding in after it and picking it up, standing face to face with Maddox as he continues his tirade.

AJ: We all know that this Sunday, ECCW will host it's annual Royal Crumble, one of the biggest nights on the ECCW calendar but what we don't know is the all-important numbers. Who's coming out where, who's coming out when, who's coming out at all? And all the talk of the Royal Crumble has been about the Dustin Shore's, the Peter Linch's, the Harry Jones's, the Zayten's, the Angel's, but nobody has mentioned the premier player here in this company, me. It doesn't matter what number I get stuck with because I'm the best damn wrestler this company has and when I win the Royal Crumble, I'm going to challenge for the Heavyweight championship, win that and then cash in my briefcase on the World champion and unify the titles. Because I'm Adam Jones and when you have magnificence in abundance, you cannot be wrong.

AJ smiles cockily as the crowd boo him relentlessly, before Maddox shakes Jones out of his moment with a reply.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

(Playing The Saint blasts through the arena speakers as Matthew Maddox walks through the curtain with a mic in hand. Only a few of the fans know of him from some of his past work in other companies. The fans that know him boo, the fans that don't are silent. Matthew Maddox takes step by step down the walkway. He stops at the ring and leans against the apron and rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and lies down in the middle of the ring, he slowly raises the mic up to his mouth and begins to whisper softly into the microphone.)

Matthew Maddox

”My name is Matthew Maddox and I am in ECCW. Do you know that saying that everyone hides behind a mask? I don't think everyone hides behind a mask.”

”You see I believe everyone wears makeup to hide who they really are. I wrestled several fakes,frauds and phonies like Black Ace,Death,Extreme Styles and many more frauds! I have only been in ECCW for just a few days and I looked around and I see pretty much nothing but people who put on some sort of facade to either please the fans or make more money except for me because I'm the only real person left in this sport of professional wrestling! The whole entire world wears makeup. You all wear makeup,the wrestlers wear makeup and the corporate monkeys plaster on makeup to alter who you think they are except me. And just because I act the way I truly am... you all call me insane! I am labelled as a lunatic... just... because I'm... real.”

”You see, I'm not just out here to introduce myself and tell you all the truth behind everything. I'm out here to issue a challenge to anybody that believes they can beat the realist Matthew Maddox! I could care less who you are as long as someone walks out here.”

TBC by someone on Crush

OT-Sorry it isn't the longest promo in the world. It's hard to just cut a promo without any story behind it.

The crowd start to boo as the music of the Money in the Bank briefcase holder hits the PA system and Adam Jones bursts through the curtain, briefcase in one hand, microphone in the other.

AJ: OK, OK, I think you've had your 3 minutes of fame and now it's time for some real business. Just for you, Mr. Maddox, I'll introduce myself, although I'm sure you already know who I am. I'm Adam Jones. Mr. Money in the Bank. And I'm the future World Heavyweight champion.

By this time, AJ has reached the ring and he slides his briefcase into the squared circle, before sliding in after it and picking it up, standing face to face with Maddox as he continues his tirade.

AJ: We all know that this Sunday, ECCW will host it's annual Royal Crumble, one of the biggest nights on the ECCW calendar but what we don't know is the all-important numbers. Who's coming out where, who's coming out when, who's coming out at all? And all the talk of the Royal Crumble has been about the Dustin Shore's, the Peter Linch's, the Harry Jones's, the Zayten's, the Angel's, but nobody has mentioned the premier player here in this company, me. It doesn't matter what number I get stuck with because I'm the best damn wrestler this company has and when I win the Royal Crumble, I'm going to challenge for the Heavyweight championship, win that and then cash in my briefcase on the World champion and unify the titles. Because I'm Adam Jones and when you have magnificence in abundance, you cannot be wrong.

AJ smiles cockily as the crowd boo him relentlessly, before Maddox shakes Jones out of his moment with a reply.

(Maddox squints a bit and examines Adam Jones before he takes a couple steps back.)

Matthew Maddox

"How... dare... you!"

(Matt Maddox tugs on his hair and seems to be losing his composure but settles down as he starts talking again.)

"You are one greedy son of a bitch aren't you... I truly despise people like you... people who THINK they deserve the entire world... people who think they are entitled to everything. You are a self absorbed douchebag who is feeding bull**** to everybody around you! Do you really think I am THAT gullible? Do you truly believe that I can't see through your fraudulence? I can see right through this facade of confidence. You ACT like you believe you're the best thing since fried pop-tarts but guess what! You have a very low self-esteem but you plaster on a cocky grin and pretend that you believe you're the best but deep down inside of your soul you have doubts. You have doubts about your wrestling ability... you have doubts about your life... and you have doubts about your chances in the Royal Crumble. I bet that when you are near rock bottom and still hold that briefcase, you will end up attempting to cash it in but then at the last minute...you fail!"

(Matthew Maddox stops speaking as he receives a mixed reaction from the crowd and awaits a response from Adam Jones.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Matthew Maddox

TBC by someone on Crush

(Maddox squints a bit and examines Adam Jones before he takes a couple steps back.)

Matthew Maddox

"How... dare... you!"

(Matt Maddox tugs on his hair and seems to be losing his composure but settles down as he starts talking again.)

"You are one greedy son of a bitch aren't you... I truly despise people like you... people who THINK they deserve the entire world... people who think they are entitled to everything. You are a self absorbed douchebag who is feeding bull**** to everybody around you! Do you really think I am THAT gullible? Do you truly believe that I can't see through your fraudulence? I can see right through this facade of confidence. You ACT like you believe you're the best thing since fried pop-tarts but guess what! You have a very low self-esteem but you plaster on a cocky grin and pretend that you believe you're the best but deep down inside of your soul you have doubts. You have doubts about your wrestling ability... you have doubts about your life... and you have doubts about your chances in the Royal Crumble. I bet that when you are near rock bottom and still hold that briefcase, you will end up attempting to cash it in but then at the last minute...you fail!"

(Matthew Maddox stops speaking as he receives a mixed reaction from the crowd and awaits a response from Adam Jones.)

Jones takes off his sunglasses and places them on his shirt lapel so Maddox can see the whites of his eyes.

AJ: Who the hell are you to doubt me, huh? You've been here, what, a week? I've been in the ring with some of the very best ECCW has to offer and I've come out victorious. Any doubts in my ability were extinguished a long time ago. So, Mr. Maddox, I didn't come out here to fight you but you did issue an open challenge and if you think I'm just an over-confident failure, then I'll be willing to teach you a wrestling lesson. Whether it's this week on Crush, next week on Crush, hell, even the Royal Crumble itself, I'll show you what it means when you doubt the 'Hardcore Icon'.

The two men stare at each other for a couple of seconds, before Maddox responds once again.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Matthew Maddox

TBC by someone on Crush

Matthew Maddox

"How... dare... you!"

Jones takes off his sunglasses and places them on his shirt lapel so Maddox can see the whites of his eyes.

AJ: Who the hell are you to doubt me, huh? You've been here, what, a week? I've been in the ring with some of the very best ECCW has to offer and I've come out victorious. Any doubts in my ability were extinguished a long time ago. So, Mr. Maddox, I didn't come out here to fight you but you did issue an open challenge and if you think I'm just an over-confident failure, then I'll be willing to teach you a wrestling lesson. Whether it's this week on Crush, next week on Crush, hell, even the Royal Crumble itself, I'll show you what it means when you doubt the 'Hardcore Icon'.

The two men stare at each other for a couple of seconds, before Maddox responds once again.
Matthew Maddox

(Maddox rubs his beard and puts the mic up to his face and glares back at Adam Jones.)

"You're on. I don't care when, I don't care where, I just know that I'll be ready to beat the confidence out of you and make you doubt yourself... I am not just another flash in the pan who talks and doesn't back it up. You may call it an upset, these ECCW fans may call it an upset but I would call my victory against you just another mark in my victory column."

(Maddox continues to stare a hole through Adam Jones as he awaits a response from Adam.)

OT-If you want to attack fell free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm

There is still time for last minute predictions for anyone who has not yet posted theirs for tonight's fourth annual Royal Crumble. Lots of surprises in store...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

What time roughly do you reckon the show will be up at?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Karl wrote:
What time roughly do you reckon the show will be up at?
The regular question, eh? Not at 8.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm

30-Man Royal Crumble Match
Twista XL

ECCW World Championship Match
Omega

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
Angel Rodriguez

ECCW Television Championship Match
Trenton York

Grudge Match
Zayten

ECCW Tag Team Championships Match
Hassan & Abdullah
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I forgot to bring it up yesterday that as of yesterday, six new Hall of Famers were inducted into the prestigious ECCW Hall of Fame.

2010: Matthew Jericho, Richie Hamilton, Super Jacko

2011: Jarrett Calloway, Chris Xtreme, Super Junior, Alex Short, Adrian Cuthbert, Killer D

2012: Dustin Shore, Tim Lucker, Dan Maskell, Amy, Death, Hardcore Demon

Quoting a post from just under a year ago, I'd like to announce that the first inductee into the 2013 class will be announced tonight during the show.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

30-Man Royal Crumble Match
Twista XL

ECCW World Championship Match
Omega

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
Neville Ryan

ECCW Television Championship Match
Zack Horror

Grudge Match
Zayten

ECCW Tag Team Championships Match
Hassan & Abdullah
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Twista XL arrives in a slick suit just in time for the PPV. He ignores the crowd of people clamoring for his attention.

-------------------------------------------------------

Zayten is brooding in the rafters. He can't help but wonder if his feud will end with William Davis IV.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:02 pm

The ECCW World Champion Omega, does what he does before every Pay-Per-View event, sit behind the curtain, waiting for the show to start, ready to watch from a monitor nearby.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

[Matt Brooks is in the locker room area, taping up his wrists for his upcoming Triple Threat Match.]

[Peter Linch is currently roaming the halls with his headphones on, getting himself ready for the Royal Crumble Match.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Trenton York sits backstage as he listens to his iPod getting pumped for his match tonight.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm

~Tim TapOut is getting prepared for the Royal Crumble match~
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Ali Fernando walks around backstage ready for RC.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Ryan McKinnon
~ McKinnon is sitting backstage in his lockerroom, waiting for Royal Crumble to begin. Ryan knows that tonight is going to be anything but normal, and he's excited for it. He takes a seat on the chair. ~
"Tonight, Ryan McKinnon makes an impact, Will falls short to Omega and Team RFA stand tall!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 pm

I am going to leave the decision up to you guys:

All of the show except the Crumble match is finished. Either I (a) write out the Crumble match in full and you guys will have to wait a bit longer for the show or (b) I summarize the first part of the Crumble match and then write out the last part like I do with the other matches.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 pm

B B B B B B B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next