The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:35 am

The Personality Peep wrote:
Isn't Kevin Evans AJ Styles?
I assumed the same thing at first, but that was Hunter J.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 am

Who portrays Kevin Evans?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 am

Richie wrote:
Who portrays Kevin Evans?
That Aussie guy, John
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:47 am

Kevin Evans is Teddy Hart. That took some time to find.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:16 am

The polls are closed. Tonight:

- Angel Rodriguez defends the ECCW Heavyweight Championship for the first time against former champion Neville Ryan.
- Twista XL and Will Williams battle it out to determine who will face Omega for the ECCW World Championship at Royal Crumble.
- Twelve Slammy Award presentations, including the prestigious Superstar of the Year and Match of the Year awards.
- And much, much more action!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am

Diego Garza is Ultimo Dragon and Ricky Lackett is Alex Riley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 am

Rhys Hawkens I'm not sure is needed since he'll be leaving ECCW soon, but if does then its Jeff Hardy.

And Ryan Wright, who hasn't been added on the roster of this thread yet, is Adam Cole. And on the same brand as Aaron Kennedy I believe, unless he's still okay with being on Crush.

*Looks at ECCW Roster Page*

Looks very fancy, except... Ryan McKinnon?! Da Fuq?!? Take it back! >__<
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Zaytens pic base on the site is wrong. He is not Kevin Thorn he's Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

*Will Williams is walking around backstage with his TV Title, looking for Twista XL*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Daniel Evans is talking to security about the masked assailant.

"I mean, I just want to know why he seemed so idealistic with me at first, and then just assault me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Mesa wrote:

"I mean, I just want to know why he seemed so idealistic with me at first, and then just assault me."

*Ryan Wright done with a nice session at the gym when he hears Daniel talking to the security. He doesnt want to interupt the discussion, so he hides behind a nearby wall to overhear what their talking about*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Mesa wrote:

*Ryan Wright done with a nice session at the gym when he hears Daniel talking to the security. He doesnt want to interupt the discussion, so he hides behind a nearby wall to overhear what their talking about*

"I wouldn't mind getting a match with the 'Shield from Injustice' or whatever he calls himself. Or even being at ringside if Linch got a chance to fight him."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Mesa wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mesa wrote:

"I wouldn't mind getting a match with the 'Shield from Injustice' or whatever he calls himself. Or even being at ringside if Linch got a chance to fight him."

Evans looks ahead of himself and there in a doorway stands the masked man. Evans shakes his head and the man is gone.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:28 pm

SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Evans looks ahead of himself and there in a doorway stands the masked man. Evans shakes his head and the man is gone.

"The hell?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Mesa wrote:

"The hell?"

Evans looks into a mirror next to him and in disbelief he sees the man behind him.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm

You're not Batman Nick.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!

The mystery man rips off his mask to REVEAL ...

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 S_500_opednews_com_0_batman-dark-jpg_24983_20120723-109
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:13 pm

He rips off his mask to reveal... ANOTHER MASK! Its Mask-ception!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm

FUCKING RIGHT IT IS.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Karl is Linch beard on no beard Miz?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 pm

No beard.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Omega's new theme plays through the arena, the fans booing. The lights dim and a spotlight falls on the stage. The ECCW World Champion himself walks out, title strapped on his shoulder, wearing his signature leather jacket, sunglasses and gloves, sporting a beard. He walks down the ramp, a microphone in his hand, the spotlight following him. Omega steps into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle. Leaning against the turnbuckle, Omega begins speaking.

Mr 100% | Omega | ECCW World Champion

"March 30, 2012. I make my first appearance in ECCW, and send a message to Jarrett Calloway. One week later, I attack Jarrett Calloway. 2 weeks after that, I win my first match in ECCW. Then, at Whiplash, I beat Jarrett Calloway down to a pulp, so badly he couldn't continue. A month later, at No Holds Barred, I defeat Jarrett in the Pay-Per-View's namesake match. At Hell Unleashed, I would once again face Jarrett Calloway, this time in a Steel Cage. However, I would lose, due to interference from Harry Jones. So at Gold Rush, I win by forfeit. I scared away Harry Jones from his own match! Then, Summer Smash, I defeat Jarrett, Harry and Ali Fernando to become the #1 Contender to this title here. At All or Nothing, I lose. I become #1 Contender again. At Scared Straight, I lose. I become #1 Contender again, and at Survive to the End I defeat Peter Linch. I did it again at Powerplay! I'll keep this title with me through Royal Crumble, defeating either Twista XL, a man I injured, or Will Williams! I'll retain the title again at Heavy Metal, and make my Slam-Mania debut, just 6 days before the 1 Year Anniversary of my debut in ECCW, as the World Champion!"

Fans continue to boo Omega as he stands straight up and walks over to the ropes. Leaning forwards onto the top rope, he continues his speech.

"I've had a better year here in ECCW than anyone. Better than anyone nominated for Breakout Star of the Year, and better than anyone nominated for Superstar of the Year. I've had 9 Pay-Per-View matches here in ECCW, and I've only legitimately lost 2 of them. The same person beat me those 2 times, but I beat that person 2 times at Pay-Per-Views too, so its OK. There's a reason I call myself the New Face of ECCW. Its because its true. Its been true ever since I beat Jarrett at No Holds Barred. It was exemplified at Survive to the End when I became champion. And come Mark 24, 2013, Omega will still be the Face of ECCW, Omega will still be ECCW World Champion, and Omega will still be better than everyone else! So bring it on 2013, I dare you! Lets see if by the end of 2013, if Omega is still the Face of ECCW, and the ECCW World Champion. I already know the answer, its yes. Come the end of 2013, in 365 days, I'll stand right here in this ring, still in the same reign as ECCW World Champion as I am today, and still the Face of ECCW! I think 2013 will be the second straight year of Omega!"

Omega tosses his microphone into the air behind him, as it lands on the mat. Omega steps onto the apron and jumps down into the floor. He walks around the ring and up the ramp the stage. He takes his title, raises it into the air and places it back where he had it and walks backstage.

Last edited by The Personality Peep on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Omega's new theme plays through the arena, the fans booing. The lights dim and a spotlight falls on the stage. The ECCW World Champion himself walks out, title strapped on his shoulder, wearing his signature leather jacket, sunglasses and gloves, sporting a beard. He walks down the ramp, a microphone in his hand, the spotlight following him. Omega steps into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle. Leaning against the turnbuckle, Omega begins speaking.

"March 30, 2012. I make my first appearance in ECCW, and send a message to Jarrett Calloway. One week later, I attack Jarrett Calloway. 2 weeks after that, I win my first match in ECCW. Then, at Whiplash, I beat Jarrett Calloway down to a pulp, so badly he couldn't continue. A month later, at No Holds Barred, I defeat Jarrett in the Pay-Per-View's namesake match. At Hell
Unleashed, I would once again face Jarrett Calloway, this time in a Steel Cage. However, I would lose, due to interference from Harry Jones. So at Gold Rush, I win by forfeit. I scared away Harry Jones from his own match! Then, Summer Smash, I defeat Jarrett, Harry and Ali Fernando to become the #1 Contender to this title here. At All or Nothing, I lose. I become #1 Contender again. At Scared Straight, I lose. I become #1 Contender again, and at Survive to the End I defeat Peter Linch. I did it again at Powerplay! I'll keep this title with me through Royal Crumble, defeating either Twista XL, a man I injured, or Will Williams! I'll retain the title again at Heavy Metal, and make my Slam-Mania debut, just 6 days before the 1 Year Anniversary of my debut in ECCW, as the World Champion!"

Fans continue to boo Omega as he stands straight up and walks over to the ropes. Leaning forwards onto the top rope, he continues his speech.

"I've had a better year here in ECCW than anyone. Better than anyone nominated for Breakout Star of the Year, and better than anyone nominated for Superstar of the Year. I've had 9 Pay-Per-View matches here in ECCW, and I've only legitimately lost 2 of them. The same person beat me those 2 times, but I beat that person 2 times at Pay-Per-Views too, so its OK. There's a reason I call myself the New Face of ECCW. Its because its true. Its been true ever since I beat Jarrett at No Holds Barred. It was exemplified at Survive to the End when I became champion. And come Mark 24, 2013, Omega will still be the Face of ECCW, Omega will still be ECCW World Champion, and Omega will still be better than everyone else! So bring it on 2013, I dare you! Lets see if by the end of 2013, if Omega is still the Face of ECCW, and the ECCW World Champion. I already know the answer, its yes. Come the end of 2013, in 365 days, I'll stand right here in this ring, still in the same reign as ECCW World Champion as I am today, and still the Face of ECCW! I think 2013 will be the second straight year of Omega!"

Omega tosses his microphone into the air behind him, as it lands on the mat. Omega steps onto the apron and jumps down into the floor. He walks around the ring and up the ramp the stage. He takes his title, raises it into the air and places it back where he had it and walks backstage.

As Omega re-enters the backstage area, he hears somebody clapping and turns to see who it is. Standing with his MITB briefcase is Adam Jones.

AJ: Real good speech out there, champ. It really spoke to me. But, I could have gone out there and said much the same things as you did with as much conviction because I'm the breakout star of the year, regardless of what the people say tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

"March 30, 2012. I make my first appearance in ECCW, and send a message to Jarrett Calloway. One week later, I attack Jarrett Calloway. 2 weeks after that, I win my first match in ECCW. Then, at Whiplash, I beat Jarrett Calloway down to a pulp, so badly he couldn't continue. A month later, at No Holds Barred, I defeat Jarrett in the Pay-Per-View's namesake match. At Hell
Unleashed, I would once again face Jarrett Calloway, this time in a Steel Cage. However, I would lose, due to interference from Harry Jones. So at Gold Rush, I win by forfeit. I scared away Harry Jones from his own match! Then, Summer Smash, I defeat Jarrett, Harry and Ali Fernando to become the #1 Contender to this title here. At All or Nothing, I lose. I become #1 Contender again. At Scared Straight, I lose. I become #1 Contender again, and at Survive to the End I defeat Peter Linch. I did it again at Powerplay! I'll keep this title with me through Royal Crumble, defeating either Twista XL, a man I injured, or Will Williams! I'll retain the title again at Heavy Metal, and make my Slam-Mania debut, just 6 days before the 1 Year Anniversary of my debut in ECCW, as the World Champion!"

As Omega re-enters the backstage area, he hears somebody clapping and turns to see who it is. Standing with his MITB briefcase is Adam Jones.

AJ: Real good speech out there, champ. It really spoke to me. But, I could have gone out there and said much the same things as you did with as much conviction because I'm the breakout star of the year, regardless of what the people say tonight.
"Oh, I'm sorry Adam. Did you win a World Title in less than a year of your debut? No. All you've done this year is win a Money in the Bank briefcase which would give you a cheap title opportunity. But trust me, as long as I'm World Champion, you'll fail in your attempt to cash in. Because Adam, even if I were to wrestle you blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back, you'd still fall victim to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next