The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:55 pm

The first of many.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 PeterLinch_zps20690a08
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Omega's new theme plays through the arena, the fans booing. The lights dim and a spotlight falls on the stage. The ECCW World Champion himself walks out, title strapped on his shoulder, wearing his signature leather jacket, sunglasses and gloves, sporting a beard. He walks down the ramp, a microphone in his hand, the spotlight following him. Omega steps into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle. Leaning against the turnbuckle, Omega begins speaking.

Mr 100% | Omega | ECCW World Champion

"March 30, 2012. I make my first appearance in ECCW, and send a message to Jarrett Calloway. One week later, I attack Jarrett Calloway. 2 weeks after that, I win my first match in ECCW. Then, at Whiplash, I beat Jarrett Calloway down to a pulp, so badly he couldn't continue. A month later, at No Holds Barred, I defeat Jarrett in the Pay-Per-View's namesake match. At Hell
Unleashed, I would once again face Jarrett Calloway, this time in a Steel Cage. However, I would lose, due to interference from Harry Jones. So at Gold Rush, I win by forfeit. I scared away Harry Jones from his own match! Then, Summer Smash, I defeat Jarrett, Harry and Ali Fernando to become the #1 Contender to this title here. At All or Nothing, I lose. I become #1 Contender again. At Scared Straight, I lose. I become #1 Contender again, and at Survive to the End I defeat Peter Linch. I did it again at Powerplay! I'll keep this title with me through Royal Crumble, defeating either Twista XL, a man I injured, or Will Williams! I'll retain the title again at Heavy Metal, and make my Slam-Mania debut, just 6 days before the 1 Year Anniversary of my debut in ECCW, as the World Champion!"

Fans continue to boo Omega as he stands straight up and walks over to the ropes. Leaning forwards onto the top rope, he continues his speech.

"I've had a better year here in ECCW than anyone. Better than anyone nominated for Breakout Star of the Year, and better than anyone nominated for Superstar of the Year. I've had 9 Pay-Per-View matches here in ECCW, and I've only legitimately lost 2 of them. The same person beat me those 2 times, but I beat that person 2 times at Pay-Per-Views too, so its OK. There's a reason I call myself the New Face of ECCW. Its because its true. Its been true ever since I beat Jarrett at No Holds Barred. It was exemplified at Survive to the End when I became champion. And come Mark 24, 2013, Omega will still be the Face of ECCW, Omega will still be ECCW World Champion, and Omega will still be better than everyone else! So bring it on 2013, I dare you! Lets see if by the end of 2013, if Omega is still the Face of ECCW, and the ECCW World Champion. I already know the answer, its yes. Come the end of 2013, in 365 days, I'll stand right here in this ring, still in the same reign as ECCW World Champion as I am today, and still the Face of ECCW! I think 2013 will be the second straight year of Omega!"

Omega tosses his microphone into the air behind him, as it lands on the mat. Omega steps onto the apron and jumps down into the floor. He walks around the ring and up the ramp the stage. He takes his title, raises it into the air and places it back where he had it and walks backstage.

As Omega re-enters the backstage area, he hears somebody clapping and turns to see who it is. Standing with his MITB briefcase is Adam Jones.

AJ: Real good speech out there, champ. It really spoke to me. But, I could have gone out there and said much the same things as you did with as much conviction because I'm the breakout star of the year, regardless of what the people say tonight.
"Oh, I'm sorry Adam. Did you win a World Title in less than a year of your debut? No. All you've done this year is win a Money in the Bank briefcase which would give you a cheap title opportunity. But trust me, as long as I'm World Champion, you'll fail in your attempt to cash in. Because Adam, even if I were to wrestle you blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back, you'd still fall victim to me."
Matthew Jericho, who happens to be walking by, happens to hear this and stops.

"That sounded like a challenge, did it not?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Omega's new theme plays through the arena, the fans booing. The lights dim and a spotlight falls on the stage. The ECCW World Champion himself walks out, title strapped on his shoulder, wearing his signature leather jacket, sunglasses and gloves, sporting a beard. He walks down the ramp, a microphone in his hand, the spotlight following him. Omega steps into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle. Leaning against the turnbuckle, Omega begins speaking.

Mr 100% | Omega | ECCW World Champion

"March 30, 2012. I make my first appearance in ECCW, and send a message to Jarrett Calloway. One week later, I attack Jarrett Calloway. 2 weeks after that, I win my first match in ECCW. Then, at Whiplash, I beat Jarrett Calloway down to a pulp, so badly he couldn't continue. A month later, at No Holds Barred, I defeat Jarrett in the Pay-Per-View's namesake match. At Hell
Unleashed, I would once again face Jarrett Calloway, this time in a Steel Cage. However, I would lose, due to interference from Harry Jones. So at Gold Rush, I win by forfeit. I scared away Harry Jones from his own match! Then, Summer Smash, I defeat Jarrett, Harry and Ali Fernando to become the #1 Contender to this title here. At All or Nothing, I lose. I become #1 Contender again. At Scared Straight, I lose. I become #1 Contender again, and at Survive to the End I defeat Peter Linch. I did it again at Powerplay! I'll keep this title with me through Royal Crumble, defeating either Twista XL, a man I injured, or Will Williams! I'll retain the title again at Heavy Metal, and make my Slam-Mania debut, just 6 days before the 1 Year Anniversary of my debut in ECCW, as the World Champion!"

Fans continue to boo Omega as he stands straight up and walks over to the ropes. Leaning forwards onto the top rope, he continues his speech.

"I've had a better year here in ECCW than anyone. Better than anyone nominated for Breakout Star of the Year, and better than anyone nominated for Superstar of the Year. I've had 9 Pay-Per-View matches here in ECCW, and I've only legitimately lost 2 of them. The same person beat me those 2 times, but I beat that person 2 times at Pay-Per-Views too, so its OK. There's a reason I call myself the New Face of ECCW. Its because its true. Its been true ever since I beat Jarrett at No Holds Barred. It was exemplified at Survive to the End when I became champion. And come Mark 24, 2013, Omega will still be the Face of ECCW, Omega will still be ECCW World Champion, and Omega will still be better than everyone else! So bring it on 2013, I dare you! Lets see if by the end of 2013, if Omega is still the Face of ECCW, and the ECCW World Champion. I already know the answer, its yes. Come the end of 2013, in 365 days, I'll stand right here in this ring, still in the same reign as ECCW World Champion as I am today, and still the Face of ECCW! I think 2013 will be the second straight year of Omega!"

Omega tosses his microphone into the air behind him, as it lands on the mat. Omega steps onto the apron and jumps down into the floor. He walks around the ring and up the ramp the stage. He takes his title, raises it into the air and places it back where he had it and walks backstage.

As Omega re-enters the backstage area, he hears somebody clapping and turns to see who it is. Standing with his MITB briefcase is Adam Jones.

AJ: Real good speech out there, champ. It really spoke to me. But, I could have gone out there and said much the same things as you did with as much conviction because I'm the breakout star of the year, regardless of what the people say tonight.
"Oh, I'm sorry Adam. Did you win a World Title in less than a year of your debut? No. All you've done this year is win a Money in the Bank briefcase which would give you a cheap title opportunity. But trust me, as long as I'm World Champion, you'll fail in your attempt to cash in. Because Adam, even if I were to wrestle you blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back, you'd still fall victim to me."
Matthew Jericho, who happens to be walking by, happens to hear this and stops.

"That sounded like a challenge, did it not?"
Omega looks over at Matthew.

"Not a challenge, just pointing out facts."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 pm

"'Facts' imply the truth and I am curious to see whether or not you're telling the truth, so we're going to put your situation to the test tonight at the Slammy Awards."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Jarrett wrote:
"'Facts' imply the truth and I am curious to see whether or not you're telling the truth, so we're going to put your situation to the test tonight at the Slammy Awards."
"Go ahead Mr. Jericho. I'll prove I'm right. Tonight's Slammy Awards just got a hell of a lot more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Jarrett wrote:
"Go ahead Mr. Jericho. I'll prove I'm right. Tonight's Slammy Awards just got a hell of a lot more interesting."
"It's too bad we'll have to cover up your face seeing as you're the face of ECCW and all, but if you're all you're cracked up to be, you'll have your glory anyway."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
"It's too bad we'll have to cover up your face seeing as you're the face of ECCW and all, but if you're all you're cracked up to be, you'll have your glory anyway."
"Exactly my thought process."

Omega looks over to Adam.

"See ya out there tonight. Not only when I bet you, but when I'm accepting my multiple Slammy Awards."

Omega walks off, listing all the Slammy awards he's nominated for.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 pm

The masked man who has been lerking around the halls of ECCW is sitting in Jericho's office, going back and forth in his chair with his feet up on his desk, waiting for his return.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 pm

What time are the Slammys at?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Karl wrote:
I'm not sure of a specific time, but it won't be a late one. I'd bet on some time in the mid-evening my time, maybe 6-8, so that's 11-1 yours.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
I'm not sure of a specific time, but it won't be a late one. I'd bet on some time in the mid-evening my time, maybe 6-8, so that's 11-1 yours.

So it should be up by the time I get home, I'll hold you to that one.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Does Matt Brooks have long or short hair?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Long.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Happy new year guys!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Karl wrote:
Happy new year guys!
Not quite...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Happy new year guys!
Not quite...

It is here so sook me. Now get the Slammy Awards up bitch!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Happy new year guys!
Not quite...

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Happy new year guys!
Not quite...

I'll think about it.

Only think?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 pm

He's working on it as we speak.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Is everyone that is on the Roster on the ECCW up to date? It says that Horror is Cena but Richie said its Matt Damon?!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
You got like 4 more minutes until 9 bro...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm

TERROR IS ALMOST DONE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Over an hour late, shocking.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 pm

SP wrote:
TERROR IS ALMOST DONE! Very Happy

How do you figure?

And Karl, it's not late. It'll be late in three hours, but I told you no specific time.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 pm

I mean the pictures Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next