The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 am

Angel Rodriguez is at home, recuperating from the three man assault at the end of Terror.

Adam Jones is walking around backstage with his MITB briefcase.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:39 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is at home, recuperating from the three man assault at the end of Terror.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Adam Jones smiling with the Pure title sling over his shoulder~

Tim: "Well well well. If it isn't my good friend Adam Jones! Mr. Money in the Bank!"

~Tim extends his hand~
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:44 pm

[Peter Linch is in the gym, lifting weights while trying to figure out who the masked assailant was from Powerplay.]

[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, the words of Neville Ryan from Terror still ringing in his ears.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:11 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim TapOut walks up to Adam Jones smiling with the Pure title sling over his shoulder~

Tim: "Well well well. If it isn't my good friend Adam Jones! Mr. Money in the Bank!"

~Tim extends his hand~

Jones looks at Tapout's hand but dismisses it.

AJ: I'm sorry, have we met?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:37 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

Tim: "Your arrogance is quite humorous. Quite sure you were the man who requested I had you join my Survive to the End time alittle over a month ago."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 pm

[color=blue]The crowd falls silent as the unfamiliar theme music plays throughout the arena, causing a feeling of suspense. Eventually a figure steps out onto the stage, revealing it to be none other than "The Explosive One" Daniel Evans. There is a buzz in the arena as tonight Evans is not wearing a suit, but a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. Evans heads to the ring and steps over the top rope. The big man is handed a microphone by the ring girl, and he surveys the audience before speaking.

"Welcome, to the rebirth of Daniel Evans. If you haven't noticed, my career hasn't exactly been on a roll lately. Last Sunday, I was pinned by Twista XL, and as the referee hit the mat for the third time I started wondering where the hell everything went wrong. Here I am eleven months after winning the Royal Crumble and I don't have shit to show for it! I was poised to be the it factor on Terror, the king of ECCW. And I lost it all."

Evans is clearly in pain, not really sure of himself.

"I lost everything. I lost my spot, and my support group dissapeared. The people I thought were my friends moved on. I asked a couple of old-school veterans how they made it through the rough patches, and they all gave me the same answer... Fan support."

Evans smiles as the crowd pops, then continues.

"I don't expect the ECCW Universe to forgive me right off the bat. I don't expect you to forgive me ever. But I'm going to try my hardest to earn it. I'm going to try to start over, and I'll do whatever it takes. Whether I'm forced to start at the bottom of the ladder, or if all I'm asked to do is win the Royal Crumble for the second time in a row! This isn't just a new chapter of my life, it's a new book, and I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think it's going to have a happy ending."

Evans drops the microphone and acknowledges the fan, getting a mixed reaction. He nods, realizing that actions speak louder than words, and he'll have to prove himself to the ECCW fans to regain their respect.

OOC: Thoughts? It's a little short and I'm rusty, but I thought it got the point across.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:46 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 Saudi-Arabia-Flag

The crowd comes to boos as the familiar theme of the Middle Eastern Alliance erupts through the speakers. Out walks Hassan with his cloak and turban like object on his head, and his partner Abdullah by his side. They walk down being booed continuously. They proceed up the steps ever so slowly and stand in the middle of the ring looking out at the crowd with disgusted looks on their faces

"America... America, you guys truly are the most disgusting people we have ever seen. And we've seen some pretty nasty things in our lives, but NOTHING.. can compare to your hideous faces. Boo us all you want but you know.. why we are out here. We are out here to call out Horror Story, and Trenton .. we know you are back there.. we want you out here now.."

*tbd by York and Horror*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

Tim: "Your arrogance is quite humorous. Quite sure you were the man who requested I had you join my Survive to the End time alittle over a month ago."

AJ: Ah, of course. I thought your name was All-American Muchacho, but that must just have been me. Anyway, what'd'ya want?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:35 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

AJ: Ah, of course. I thought your name was All-American Muchacho, but that must just have been me. Anyway, what'd'ya want?

Tim: "Wanted to show you that even though those morons on team Brooks got lucky at Survive to the End but now I've won the war."

~Tim shows his Pure Championship~
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 pm

There is no such thing as Trenton York because Granger doesn't get on The U anymore ._. And he retired Trenton York, but that don't count here ._. And Zack Horror will pwn your ass later.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Mesa wrote:

[color=blue]The crowd falls silent as the unfamiliar theme music plays throughout the arena, causing a feeling of suspense. Eventually a figure steps out onto the stage, revealing it to be none other than "The Explosive One" Daniel Evans. There is a buzz in the arena as tonight Evans is not wearing a suit, but a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. Evans heads to the ring and steps over the top rope. The big man is handed a microphone by the ring girl, and he surveys the audience before speaking.

"Welcome, to the rebirth of Daniel Evans. If you haven't noticed, my career hasn't exactly been on a roll lately. Last Sunday, I was pinned by Twista XL, and as the referee hit the mat for the third time I started wondering where the hell everything went wrong. Here I am eleven months after winning the Royal Crumble and I don't have shit to show for it! I was poised to be the it factor on Terror, the king of ECCW. And I lost it all."

"I lost everything. I lost my spot, and my support group dissapeared. The people I thought were my friends moved on. I asked a couple of old-school veterans how they made it through the rough patches, and they all gave me the same answer... Fan support."

"I don't expect the ECCW Universe to forgive me right off the bat. I don't expect you to forgive me ever. But I'm going to try my hardest to earn it. I'm going to try to start over, and I'll do whatever it takes. Whether I'm forced to start at the bottom of the ladder, or if all I'm asked to do is win the Royal Crumble for the second time in a row! This isn't just a new chapter of my life, it's a new book, and I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think it's going to have a happy ending."

Evans drops the microphone and acknowledges the fan, getting a mixed reaction. He nods, realizing that actions speak louder than words, and he'll have to prove himself to the ECCW fans to regain their respect.

OOC: Thoughts? It's a little short and I'm rusty, but I thought it got the point across.

When Evans gets to the back, he is cheered by some of the fellow co-workers. After awhile they all disappear, leaving only one man there. The masked man who had attacked Omega and Peter Linch now stands before Evans.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:20 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

Tim: "Wanted to show you that even though those morons on team Brooks got lucky at Survive to the End but now I've won the war."

~Tim shows his Pure Championship~

AJ: Congratulations. But honestly, I'm Mr. Money in the Bank which means I'm going.to be World champion, so why would you winning the Pure title mean a jot to me? It's not like I gave a damn about your feud with Brooks, I just wanted something to do.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 pm

[Matt Brooks is standing at the corner of the corridor, watching Tim's interaction with AJ, trying his best not to laugh.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Oh well, still on the roster, not my problem how much weed Granger is smoking. I'm looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 pm

SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

When Evans gets to the back, he is cheered by some of the fellow co-workers. After awhile they all disappear, leaving only one man there. The masked man who had attacked Omega and Peter Linch now stands before Evans.

Evans recognizes the man and throws his hands up to show he's not looking for trouble.

"Now I assure you this doesn't need to happen. I know the type of superstar you must be. Young, hungry, willing to do whatever it takes. Trust me, I'm learning that's not the mentality you want to be happy."

OOC: Permission to do what you choose, just don't make Evans a bitch. <3
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Evans recognizes the man and throws his hands up to show he's not looking for trouble.

"Now I assure you this doesn't need to happen. I know the type of superstar you must be. Young, hungry, willing to do whatever it takes. Trust me, I'm learning that's not the mentality you want to be happy."

The man just glares at Evans before taking a step forward. He raises his arm, then throws it out, but instead sits it in the air for a handshake?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm

SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

The man just glares at Evans before taking a step forward. He raises his arm, then throws it out, but instead sits it in the air for a handshake?

Evans warily reaches out and accepts the handshake.

"So who are you supposed to be? Some kind of vigilante, dark knight?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Ali Fernando is in the ring holding a microphone.

A.Fernando: ''Guess who's back? Yea that's right, I am back and ready to main event Slam-Mania! Yes ladies and gents, you are all standing looking at the soon to be known as Mr. ''2013 Royal Crumble winner!'' *the fans boo* But I want to take you guys back to about a couple days ago when i was beat for the second time by this man..''

He shows short clips of his previous fights with ECCW Legends Champion, Angel.

''I want you to think back almost about a year ago when i won my first and only championship in ECCW. Those were the days i was unbeatable, and then i disappeared after that for a couple months due to some personal reasons that i can say but shall not to. But to get to my point, I have changed since then and it hasn't really been going so good and i think it is about time for another change. 2013, a brand new year...my year. I am Ali Fernando and i vow to win the Royal Crumble and then put the gloves back on as I will then main event Slam-Mania for the first time ever!''

A mixture of both laughter and boo's come from the fans

''The truth hurts...oh i know. And it will continue to hurt until you people finally realize..-''

He is interrupted by .. ?
OT: Anyone. I'm bored as a motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 am

Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Evans warily reaches out and accepts the handshake.

"So who are you supposed to be? Some kind of vigilante, dark knight?"

The man smirks under the mask before finally, speaking.
"Dark Knight? Please. I'm not a wannabe Neville Ryan. I am about principles, I am about honor. Where honor no longer exists, I'm going to step in. I am a shield of injustice for ECCW. I'm a shield of injustice. I am McKinnon."

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:35 am

Really SP? A one man Shield?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 am

What happened to original gimmicks?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:08 pm

The road to Slam-Mania IV officially begins in just one week!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Just a question, especially for those of you across the pond.

Would it be possible for a wrestling promotion (WWE, ECCW) to sell out a psy-per-view show in London if it was a good enough card, but required that the Londoners have to be at the arena from 1-4 am to watch?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 pm

I could see a PPV such as Wrestlemania pulling it off but one such as Elimination Chamber I highly doubt would.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Karl wrote:
I could see a PPV such as Wrestlemania pulling it off but one such as Elimination Chamber I highly doubt would.
Well, I hope Royal Crumble can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next