The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega places his title on his lap.

Omega: Linch, you beat me because you got lucky. Luck is no longer a factor in matches against me, it takes skill. Its been proven time and time again that you have no wrestling skill whatsoever. Even with two bad legs, I can beat you easily. So have fun losing to me again Linch.

[Peter merely chuckles at Omega's statement.]

"You may call it luck but in case you have forgotten, it is currently 2-1 to me in matches. If anybody got lucky in their win, it was you. Besides, if I really wanted to I could end your title reign right now while you are already week but lucky for you I don't want you to have any excuses. When I beat you and take back my ECCW World Championship, there will be no doubt who the superior competitor is between you and I."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Karl wrote:

Omega: Linch, you beat me because you got lucky. Luck is no longer a factor in matches against me, it takes skill. Its been proven time and time again that you have no wrestling skill whatsoever. Even with two bad legs, I can beat you easily. So have fun losing to me again Linch.

"You may call it luck but in case you have forgotten, it is currently 2-1 to me in matches. If anybody got lucky in their win, it was you. Besides, if I really wanted to I could end your title reign right now while you are already week but lucky for you I don't want you to have any excuses. When I beat you and take back my ECCW World Championship, there will be no doubt who the superior competitor is between you and I."
Omega: I'll prove to the world that you couldn't beat me on my worst day. My worst day is your best day. I'm the ECCW World Champion, I'm the New Face of ECCW, and no one can take that away from me. Not you, not Jarrett Calloway, not that dumbass who attacked the World Champion and is probably getting arrested as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Karl wrote:

Omega: I'll prove to the world that you couldn't beat me on my worst day. My worst day is your best day. I'm the ECCW World Champion, I'm the New Face of ECCW, and no one can take that away from me. Not you, not Jarrett Calloway, not that dumbass who attacked the World Champion and is probably getting arrested as we speak.

Peter Linch: "You know what the saddest thing is Omega? The fact that you truly believe what you say. You really do believe that you are better than me and that your size gives you some big advantage over the rest of us. Well I hate to break it to you Omega but you're wrong. You are a freak and your fluke title reign is soon going to come to an end."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter Linch: "You know what the saddest thing is Omega? The fact that you truly believe what you say. You really do believe that you are better than me and that your size gives you some big advantage over the rest of us. Well I hate to break it to you Omega but you're wrong. You are a freak and your fluke title reign is soon going to come to an end."
Omega: No Peter, the sad thing is that you really think that you're gonna win at Powerplay. Trust me on this, don't show up. It'll be less embarrassing for you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Omega: No Peter, the sad thing is that you really think that you're gonna win at Powerplay. Trust me on this, don't show up. It'll be less embarrassing for you.

Peter Linch: "We could stand here and argue all night Omega but the factor of the matter is I have beaten you more times than you have beaten me. At Powerplay one of us is walking out ECCW World Champion and it is at that point that we will decide who the better man really is. I'll see you there Omega, just try not to get yourself injured between then and now."

[Linch chuckles a little before slapping Omega hard on the shoulder, making sure to hurt a sore spot from the attack. Linch then turns his back on Omega and heads off down the hallway.]

OOC: Got to go so thought I would end it there.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter Linch: "We could stand here and argue all night Omega but the factor of the matter is I have beaten you more times than you have beaten me. At Powerplay one of us is walking out ECCW World Champion and it is at that point that we will decide who the better man really is. I'll see you there Omega, just try not to get yourself injured between then and now."

[Linch chuckles a little before slapping Omega hard on the shoulder, making sure to hurt a sore spot from the attack. Linch then turns his back on Omega and heads off down the hallway.]

OOC: Got to go so thought I would end it there.
Can either of you get on chat?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:53 am

OFF: Sorry I've been so... Inactive. I'd like to congratulate you all for having survived the so-called "apocalypse". I know I haven't done a promo... Or been active in a very long time, so much so that I'm surprised that, having returned, that Angel actually has a championship. Also, Jarrett, message me when you see this.

Angel's theme hits, sending a shockwave through the arena. Soon enough, the Legend's champion appears on the ramp, with his championship strung up around his waist. Wasting very little time, he makes his way to the ring, calling for a microphone from ringside. One of the ring crew members tosses him one, and he catches it, before climbing up the turnbuckle and sitting down. His music cuts, and he sits there, contemplating what he's going to say.

"ANGEL, ANGEL, ANGEL" can be heard through the entire arena, and Angel laughs.

"You know, pardon me if I have any awkward pauses or have trouble figuring out what I'm going to say, it's been a long while since I've been able to come out here and be able to freely express myself on one of these microphones. Anyway, who all saw me become a triple-crown champion at the last pay-per-view?"

The crowd erupts again, cascading down cheers from even the highest in the rafters.

"That's right, triple-crown. Legends Champion, Tag-team champion, and Heavyweight champion here in ECCW. Now, if you think all of these are easy to do, you can ask anyone back there in the locker room how much of a trial it is to become just one of those things, and to do all three, within... Two... Three years? That's even more difficult to do, as well as winning a Money in the Bank match along the way, I'd say my career thus far has been, at the least, satisfactory. I've had a blast against the likes of Casey Anomaly, Surge, and everyone else that I've been placed against both in and out of the ring over these past few years, and I have to say that the competition here is of a higher caliber than anywhere else in the world."

"ECCW, ECCW, ECCW..." Angel motions as to silence the crowd so he can continue to speak.

"You know, a lot of people ask me about the time I decided to take off from ECCW, about what I did, what I was preparing for, bombarding me with questions about when I would return, and I just had to seclude myself from the constant blitzkrieg of questions, and went to the mountains in western Asia to be alone. I was alone, and when I was alone, I had plenty of time to think. I had plenty of time to think about what I was doing to train, and yes, the physical training I do is quite impressive, it's HARD, and for all of you blowing up my Twitter and Facebook page, asking me what it is I do to train, I can not give you one definitive answer. It really depends on the person... Yada yada yada... Anyway..."

He coughs to clear his throat.

"It was during this time that I had alone that I had to decide who I was, what I was, and what I wanted to be. Obviously, my place is in this ring, my home is ECCW, and my family is each and every single one of you, but I had to evaluate what it was I was doing wrong, to the point where Casey Anomaly defeated me to win the Heavyweight championship. Now, dropping the title to anyone isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially to someone as talented as Casey, but there was something else. Something... Something just there. I can't describe it, and maybe some of the guys in the back have felt this way at some point in your career, after you've accomplished something, like winning gold or defeating a rival, but you can't really feel it until it happens. You lose your drive, your hunger, and your overall ambition, and I must have really done something to piss off Casey, because man..." He begins laughing... "He really came after me in our war that we had together, and personally, I can't blame him. He was hungrier than I was, had a better drive, and even if my physical training was at it's peak at that time, I lost control of my own thoughts, thinking each and every single day what it was I had to do to put him down, and I just never could. In arrogance, I'd assumed that I'd be able to defeat him on ability alone, and I did on a few occasions, but he just came back, each and every single time we met in this ring, taking the title from me was a secondary, perhaps tertiary objective. His primary objective at that time was to prove himself to be better than me and anyone else in the locker room, and I'd forgotten that THAT is the key to winning. I'd made myself comfortable behind my massive body guard in Deacon Carmine, so much so that his interference in some of my matches essentially made it necessary for me to win, I became careless, and I did away with my own arrogance in my time away."

He pauses, taking his title off from around his waist, looking up the ramp, eyes glistening, smile on his face.

"This goes for some of you guys in the back there, some of you who think that you don't have a chance. This Sunday I'll be facing the winner of the Doom challenge that's been established for the pay-per-view this Sunday. I encourage every person involved to take the challenge seriously, it's not often you get to challenge for a title, and when you do, the only thought that you should have is changing the name at the bottom of the title. I encourage who ever wins, you'd best be prepared. You're going up against something that isn't human, animal, spirit... I'm an enigma, I am... An Angel."

His music hits and he walks toward the ramp-way exit of the ring, his music hitting, before he decides to stop, putting the microphone back in front of his face.

"Oh, I almost forgot. That Crush vs. Terror thing? Yeah, I almost forgot. I want in, and who ever the Hell is back there that has a problem with that, and I know there's at least one of you, come on down. Guys upstairs, please keep in mind I don't have a problem wrestling two or more matches on any given day. So, if anyone wishes to come out here and perhaps... Challenge me for the spot... That'd be fantastic."

OFF: Also TBC by anyone, and Jarrett if you didn't read the OOC at the top, message me.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 am

Jarrett.

I know you're on.

Check your messages, fool.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 pm

The crowd begin to cheer as the music of Angel Rodriguez plays over the PA system. with the man himself bursting through the curtain in his gold wrestling gear, striding purposefully towards the squared circle. He hops onto the apron and steps inside, before grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer and adressing the ECCW audience.

AR: It's been a long time, amigos. I used to come out to the ring and air my grievances with superstars in the locker room or brag about matches I had won every week. But you see, I realised something. Although I'm a former two-time World champion, a former 3 time Acceleration champion and more recently, a Television champion, I've never been able to earn the respect that I deserve. Superstars resent me for my arrogance, fans resent me for my attitude and management resent me for my whining. So I had a long hard think about things and I focused my aims entirely on one thing, the ECCW Heavyweight title. The one title I am yet to win in my career. The one title that will bring me all of the respect I deserve. That's why I've come for Neville Ryan, a man who has single-handedle dominated Terror over the last couple of months.

The crowd boo at the name of Neville Ryan, but Angel carries on regardless.

AR: The ECCW Heavyweight title means more to me than anything else at this moment in my career, in my life. I haven't come out here to promise that I will win the title this Sunday at Powerplay because there's every chance I won't. Neville Ryan beat me at Survive to the End to retain his title and he could do so again. But what I will say is this. At Survive to the End, I was still trying to figure out where I stood in this company. I was distracted, which is why Neville Ryan was able to decisively pin me. He deserves to wear that title around his waist. I have no complaints about that. But now I know where I stand. If Neville Ryan wants to leave Powerplay as the Heavyweight champion, then he will have to give it 110% per cent because I am going to give it 110%. I am not the cocky, obnoxious, arrogant aristocrat that I used to be. That was 'El Nino Maravilla'. This is Angel Rodriguez. This is the man who will lead ECCW into a new generation. Adios, amigos.

Angel throws the microphone to ground and ascends to the top turnbuckle, where he silently stands and absorbs the crowd's adulation.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:52 pm

ECCW World Champion Omega walks around backstage, his title around his waist, sporting a new stubble beard, listening to music off his phone.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Powerplay predictions, people.

EDIT: I've been doing good with this whole alliteration thing.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Team Crush def. Team Terror
Omega def. Peter Linch
Neville Ryan def. Angel Rodriguez
Tim Tapout def. Matt Brooks
Will Williams def. Dan Maskell
Aaron Kennedy and Rhys Hawkens def. Trenton York and Zack Horror
Angel def. Ali Fernando
Back to top Go down
Universe Booking
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:33 pm

The lights flicker in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

Scary.
Back to top Go down
Universe Booking
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 am

Damn Straight.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:37 am

Predictions.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

Terror vs. Crush Tag Team Match
Team Terror (Venom, Zayten, Casey Anomaly, Daniel Evans, Roger Studley, Big Roy, Diego Garza)
vs. Team Crush (Dustin Shore, Twista XL, Harry Jones, Adam Jones, Alex Nova, Keith Golden, Ricky Lackett)

Winners: Team Crush

ECCW World Championship Match
Omega (c) vs. Peter Linch

Winner: Omega

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Match
Neville Ryan (c) vs. Angel Rodriguez

Winner: Neville Ryan

ECCW Pure Championship Match
Matt Brooks (c) vs. Tim Tapout

Winner: Matt Brooks (I hope)

Terror vs. Crush Match
Dan Maskell vs. Will Williams

Winner: Will Williams

Terror vs. Crush ECCW Tag Team Championships Match
Trenton York and Zack Horror (c) vs. Aaron Kennedy and Rhys Hawkens

Winners: Kennedy & Hawkens

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Angel (c) vs. Ali Fernando

Winner: Angel
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:09 am

Team Terror (Venom, Zayten, Casey Anomaly, Daniel Evans, Roger Studley, Big Roy, Diego Garza)
vs. Team Crush (Dustin Shore, Twista XL, Harry Jones, Adam Jones, Alex Nova, Keith Golden, Ricky Lackett)

Winner: Team Crush have a pretty star-studded line up so even though Terror have been getting along better in recent weeks, I think Crush have too much strength.

Winner: Omega's only had the World title a short time and he deserves to keep a handle on it for a little while longer.

Winner: I'm hoping that my last promo as Angel Rodriguez will convince Jarrett to give me a World title.

Winner: How Tim Tapout has never had a major title in ECCW, I'll never know, so I reckon he'll finally get what he deserves by winning the Pure title.

Terror vs. Crush Match

Winner: Dan Maskell will strike a blow for Terror and get some revenge for what happened to him on Terror.

Winners: We need new Tag Team champions so the Hawk-Ends will do it this PPV.

Winner: Angel's last promo was solid so he should get the win.
Back to top Go down
Universe Booking
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Winner: Matt Brooks

Terror vs. Crush Match

What Karl said ...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Universe Booking wrote:

Terror vs. Crush Match

What Karl said ...

- SP <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Winners: Team Terror

Terror vs. Crush Match

Winner: Dan Maskell

Winners: York & Horror (If all goes to plan...)

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Just to get everyone in the Powerplay mood, here is a repost of last year's big event, which ended up winning the Slammy Award for PPV of the Year 2011.

ECCW POWERPLAY II

| SEGMENT ONE |

A pyro display kicks off the show, as the stage bursts out into color. The fireworks seem more spectacular than usual, as tonight is a very big night for the ECCW superstars as well as the EFNW ones, as the two companies will head onto the battlefield on this very night. The crowd is noticeably pumped for the event, cheering and chanting from the outset of the program. The commentators welcome us to Powerplay before the bell sounds and the crowd settles down to focus on the upcoming action.

| MATCH ONE |
ECCW Rising Star vs. EFNW Rising Star
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans

In this match between two rising stars of their respective promotions, there is a lot expected of the two competitors, as both want to do everything they can to show their management and the fans what skills they have. Peter Linch has showcased his talents so far in ECCW by becoming Crush's Money in the Bank holder, still holding onto his briefcase that practically guarantees him a world title in the future. Marcelo Evans on the other hand, has begun an undefeated streak in EFNW, who would want nothing more than to continue it tonight on ECCW programming.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT TWO |

The camera pans to the backstage area, where an interviewer is standing by with EFNW's own Twista XL. Asking him about what he thinks about what may happen tonight, he says that he has all the faith in the world for EFNW. He says that the opening match doesn't make the night, before going on to break down the positives of all of the expected EFNW competitors. He says that William Davis and Coty Weston are a crafty tag team that will do all they can to find a way to win, that Hardcore Demon is a beast against anybody, that Surge puts the "E" in EFNW, that Cyrus Black is one of the best wrestlers he has ever faced, that Casey Anomaly has risen to the top faster than anybody he knows, and that Harry Jones has too much pride to lose. He says that with all of these components, there is no way that EFNW will leave empty handed.

| MATCH TWO |
ECCW Tag Team Champions vs. EFNW Tag Team Champions
Black and White [Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist] vs. Fight Money [William Davis & Coty Weston]

The match got off to a slow start, as both teams tried to get a feel for the other at the beginning, having never faced one another. Both teams have displayed exceptional teamwork as of late, but there can only be one winning team. As Fight Money got off to a good start, Black and White realized they needed to turn things around and were successful in doing so. It was unusual to see the duo being cheered on by the ECCW fans, as they are generally booed, but the loyalty to ECCW garnered plenty of positive reactions. Towards the end of the match, Fight Money found themselves in a do or die situation, understanding that if they planned to win, it is now or never.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT THREE |

Once again, the camera shows a backstage hallway where an interviewer is standing by for another interview. This time, it's a surprise appearance by Tim Lucker. The interviewer asks a more direct question this time, asking Tim for his thoughts on the match between Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones specifically. Tim says that he supports ECCW for a reason, being that it is the only truly extreme company out there. He says that just because you can go out to the ring and hit everybody with chairs and ladders doesn't make you extreme. He says that what is extreme is being able to compete like the superstars of ECCW do on a regular basis. He goes on to tell the interviewer that he believes in Jarrett to finish off Harry tonight and that he has bought into the idea that tonight is Harry's last match. He says that he has had the opportunity to speak with Jarrett earlier in the day and that he is focused and ready and there is no chance he'll slip up.

| MATCH THREE |
Hardcore Demon's Open Challenge
Hardcore Demon vs. Mystery Opponent

Hardcore Demon, serving as the EFNW respresentative in the match, has not competed in ECCW for quite some time. But tonight, he returns to support EFNW for Powerplay against an anonymous opponent. He knows that he will be at a disadvantage not being able to prepare for his opponent, not knowing who it may be, but hopes to pull out all the stops and win anyway. Once Demon is in the ring and awaiting his opposition's entrance, the crowd eagerly stands in anticipation to see who it is. After a moment of silence, there is a familiar blue explosion on the stage, as the audience erupts in cheers for the returning Venom.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FOUR |

The cameras take us backstage yet again, where Travis Jones is seen arriving to the arena, looking a bit stressed. He meets Harry Jones, as they embrace one another and start to talk. It isn't long before Harry brings up the second contract he signed, the one he agreed to on this past week's Crush. Travis shakes his head and tells Harry that he is upset that he would sign a second contract. Harry, confused, asks why. Travis explains that he has known Matthew Jericho long enough to know that last week's contract wasn't about a fair match, it had to have something else in it somewhere. Travis refuses to talk about the matter any further, but demands that Harry go find a copy of the contract.

| MATCH FOUR |
ECCW Traitor vs. EFNW Loyal
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge

Angel Rodriguez is in a special situation tonight, as he will be supporting ECCW even though he is not even on the ECCW roster. Last month at Survive to the End, he betrayed EFNW when he successfully took out Surge during the Team ECCW vs. Team EFNW match and caused him to be eliminated soon after. This was the last straw as Surge decided that there was a serious problem that needed to be dealt with. That problem is Angel Rodriguez.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FIVE |

Backstage, Harry Jones is shown jogging through the halls as he pushes through a door at the end of one of the hallways, where Travis Jones is waiting inside. Harry has a copy of the contract with him, as he tells Travis that Matthew already has the original locked away somewhere. Travis skims through it with an unnamed figure by his side, presumably an attorney. As they sit there in silence for a minute or so, the attorney is the first to spot something, pointing to a part on the page. Travis reads it to himself and his jaw drops before he looks up at Harry, who also reads it silently. All Harry can do after reading the mysterious piece is stare blankly at Travis.

| MATCH FIVE |
Street Fight
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black

With a street fight scheduled, there is no doubt that anything less will be acceptable in Dustin Shore's or Cyrus Black's books. One of the best superstars in ECCW squaring off one of the best superstars in EFNW, a classic showdown. Both think that they have what it takes to be the best, but only one can truly be the best on this one night. And in such an extreme environment, many weapons were used, ten total -- a steel chair, a kendo stick, a sledgehammer, a garbage can, a table, a mop, the ring bell, a ladder, a bat, and the ring itself.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SIX |

We are backstage again, as this time the chronicles of the Jones family seem to be continuing in a different room. Travis and Harry are in the middle of a heated argument, with Travis sayings things like, "Why would you sign it?" Harry insists he had no clue about whatever it is that the problem is, but ensures he will win anyway and that all will be well. Travis calms down a bit and says that now not only does he have to depend on Harry to promote EFNW, but also to "save it." This leads us all to believe that Harry has unknowingly put his home company on the line when signing a contract he never read.

| MATCH SIX |
ECCW Heavyweight Championship
Angel [c] vs. Casey Anomaly

Two evenly matched former students of Cyrus Black both look ready to fight for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship for the second time, a rematch from last month's Survive to the End title match, in which Angel won the title from Casey in a heroic effort. This time, more pride is on the line, as Casey has told Angel that he can have ECCW and the beloved title of his that truly belongs to Casey anyway. Angel has affirmed that he is a top dog in ECCW and can match and even outmatch Casey whenever he puts his mind to it.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SEVEN |

The crowd goes crazy at the sight of Jarrett Calloway, who is shown backstage preparing for one of the biggest matches in his career, which happens next. He gets a pat on the back from Matthew Jericho, who he tells that if he cannot beat Harry Jones tonight, he may as well hang up the boots, before he is shown walking down a hallway lined with ECCW superstars who are cheering him on as he prepares to go to war.

| MATCH SEVEN |
ECCW World Championship
Jarrett Calloway [c] vs. Harry Jones

In a definite match of the year candidate, Jarrett Calloway versus Harry Jones has been in the making since the middle of the summer, if not longer. The time is now for the match that will certainly change the industry forever.
--FULL MATCH--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT EIGHT |

Both men appear to be absolutely knocked out. As medics come to the ringside area, accompanied by Matthew Jericho, Stephen Jericho, and Travis Jones, who are simply worried about the welfare of the superstars. After a while of toying with him to get on a stretcher, Jarrett stirs. He refuses the stretcher and takes a while to do it, but makes it to his feet. The crowd cheers him loudly. He then turns his head and looks over to Harry, who is stirring a bit, but is still downed on the mat. Slowly, Jarrett walks to Harry and looks down at him. He breaks his stare for a moment, putting his hands on his hips and looking up at the massive number of fans watching him. Harry looks like he is wanting to get up on his own but the medics are attempting to convince him to just get on the stretcher. Jarrett shoos the trainers away, as they clear the ring and look on. Jarrett slowly snatches up Harry and gets him up in a calculated fashion. He puts him in the corner that they were brawling in at the start of the match and looks at the bloodied Harry before looking back at the fans intently waiting for his next move. He says something undetected by the cameras before grabbing Harry's hand and shaking it, looking right at Harry and speaking again. Harry simply nods. Jarrett then lets go and rolls out of the ring before eventually limping back up the ramp as the show goes off the air.

Last edited by Jarrett on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Peter Linch went from being a rising star to a World Champion in less than a year.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Karl wrote:
Peter Linch went from being a rising star to a World Champion in less than a year.
Omega became World Champion less than a year after his debut in ECCW...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Karl wrote:
Omega became World Champion less than a year after his debut in ECCW...

Peter Linch would have done the same if it hadn't been for my exams haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next