The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Trenton York arrives at the arena in a white v-neck and a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black shades as he scowls at the other workers carrying in his hand an slammy that reads "Tag Team of the Year: Trenton York." Trenton takes a corner as he is bumped into by....
As Trenton walks around the corner, he feels like he is bumped into someone, but as he looks in front of him, the only person is a little bit up the hall, A hat covering his face to where Trenton can't see it. As Trenton continues to walk down the hall, as he passes the man, the man pushes himself up from against the wall and right into Trenton, actually hitting him this time

Trenton grows angry as he is bumped by the man pushing him back knocking his hat off in the process revealing Zack Horror, Trenton grits his teeth and almost snarls feeling his body heat explode staring into the eyes of Zack Horror but soonly Trenton smirks.

TRENTON YORK --- "Did you not learn your lesson already? Back for another beating or you got something to show me? Come on, chop chop, I have a wife and kid to provide for, unlike you you worthless wannabe so "Horror"... Scare me."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Trenton York arrives at the arena in a white v-neck and a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black shades as he scowls at the other workers carrying in his hand an slammy that reads "Tag Team of the Year: Trenton York." Trenton takes a corner as he is bumped into by....
As Trenton walks around the corner, he feels like he is bumped into someone, but as he looks in front of him, the only person is a little bit up the hall, A hat covering his face to where Trenton can't see it. As Trenton continues to walk down the hall, as he passes the man, the man pushes himself up from against the wall and right into Trenton, actually hitting him this time

Trenton grows angry as he is bumped by the man pushing him back knocking his hat off in the process revealing Zack Horror, Trenton grits his teeth and almost snarls feeling his body heat explode staring into the eyes of Zack Horror but soonly Trenton smirks.

TRENTON YORK --- "Did you not learn your lesson already? Back for another beating or you got something to show me? Come on, chop chop, I have a wife and kid to provide for, unlike you you worthless wannabe so "Horror"... Scare me."
Zack looks at Trenton and smirks back at him and waves in a smart-ass fashion.

Zack Horror:

"Come on, now. You're gonna threaten a man who just got out of the hospital? That's really low, Trenton. Can't believe you would do that to someone. Who said I was gonna do anything, anyway? What if I was just getting ready to leave, because this hallway smelled too much like...Ass. By the way, I do have a family. I have a 8 year old son. And an ex wife. And a dead wife. So shut your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

"Come on, now. You're gonna threaten a man who just got out of the hospital? That's really low, Trenton. Can't believe you would do that to someone. Who said I was gonna do anything, anyway? What if I was just getting ready to leave, because this hallway smelled too much like...Ass. By the way, I do have a family. I have a 8 year old son. And an ex wife. And a dead wife. So shut your mouth."

TRENTON YORK --- "Hostile much? And I have no problem threatening a man I PUT in the hospital in the first place. Zack, quit the tough guy act cause you can not scare me, you don't scare me but I can see it in your eyes more than ever that you a terrified of me... you know realize how weak that you really are... a weak little joke and I hope your son knows that. Is your son a Trenton York fan?"

Trenton smiles a crooked smile seeing the fire in Zack Horror's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK --- "Hostile much? And I have no problem threatening a man I PUT in the hospital in the first place. Zack, quit the tough guy act cause you can not scare me, you don't scare me but I can see it in your eyes more than ever that you a terrified of me... you know realize how weak that you really are... a weak little joke and I hope your son knows that. Is your son a Trenton York fan?"

Zack Horror:
"Please. I'm not scared of you. I've never been scared and I never will be. How was I acting tough just now? I was just saying, this hallway smells like ass, and I was leaving. I'm far from a weakling, but when someone hits someone upside the head with a metal pipe, and then with a Slammy Award, then that makes me a weakling? Wow. That's really and stupid then. My son hates you. Do you not remember the time you met him? It was about a year ago. He was with me and he saw him, and you tried to be friendly, but he was so scared of you. He hates your guts."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:27 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:
"Please. I'm not scared of you. I've never been scared and I never will be. How was I acting tough just now? I was just saying, this hallway smells like ass, and I was leaving. I'm far from a weakling, but when someone hits someone upside the head with a metal pipe, and then with a Slammy Award, then that makes me a weakling? Wow. That's really and stupid then. My son hates you. Do you not remember the time you met him? It was about a year ago. He was with me and he saw him, and you tried to be friendly, but he was so scared of you. He hates your guts."

"He was so scared of you," Trenton smiles evil at the sound of that as he simply chuckles and looks at the slammy in his hand.

TRENTON YORK --- "You can say what you want but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He was SO scared of me aye Horror? With a father like you and afraid of me? How can you let that happen? You do not let your child fear a man weaker than their Father, you prove why your better than the but your Son is still scared isn't he? I still strike fear in his heart just like I do to your mind, you know I know you better than anybody else in that ring and out, I can read you like a book so quit lying, stop your sob excuses and trying to run from a smell when the only bad smell around her is you."

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Daniel Evans is playing ECCW 13, the Royal Crumble match, as himself.

OOC: Horror v. York feud >>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

"He was so scared of you," Trenton smiles evil at the sound of that as he simply chuckles and looks at the slammy in his hand.

TRENTON YORK --- "You can say what you want but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He was SO scared of me aye Horror? With a father like you and afraid of me? How can you let that happen? You do not let your child fear a man weaker than their Father, you prove why your better than the but your Son is still scared isn't he? I still strike fear in his heart just like I do to your mind, you know I know you better than anybody else in that ring and out, I can read you like a book so quit lying, stop your sob excuses and trying to run from a smell when the only bad smell around her is you."

Zack Horror:
"I'm actually a GOOD parent, so I'll let my child fear you if they want, because he's only eight years old. When he's older, he'll understand that you're nothing to fear, you little failure of a man. You don't strike fear me, I've made that clear. I'm here, aren't I? I'd be running if I was afraid. I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything you throw at me. You claim to be better than anyone else in the ring, but think about it. I bet you couldn't beat me one on one. Think back to the time in ECW, my friend. You were proven wrong then, and I'm here to prove you wrong now. You're talking to one of the longest reigning, if not the longest Fight International Champion ever. You're talking to a former Multiple Time World Heavyweight Champion. You can't read me. You can't even come close to it. The only bad smell in ECCW is you and your lingering smell. By the way, learn to speak. Bad smell around her? Its bad smell around here. Learn to speak."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:
"I'm actually a GOOD parent, so I'll let my child fear you if they want, because he's only eight years old. When he's older, he'll understand that you're nothing to fear, you little failure of a man. You don't strike fear me, I've made that clear. I'm here, aren't I? I'd be running if I was afraid. I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything you throw at me. You claim to be better than anyone else in the ring, but think about it. I bet you couldn't beat me one on one. Think back to the time in ECW, my friend. You were proven wrong then, and I'm here to prove you wrong now. You're talking to one of the longest reigning, if not the longest Fight International Champion ever. You're talking to a former Multiple Time World Heavyweight Champion. You can't read me. You can't even come close to it. The only bad smell in ECCW is you and your lingering smell. By the way, learn to speak. Bad smell around her? Its bad smell around here. Learn to speak."

TRENTON YORK --- "Seriously stop the act Zack. It's just me and you and there is no reason to pretend that I do not send chills down your spine just by glancing your way. You see your last name my be Horror but I am the only one who is a true Horror to you and to this company. Your titles mean nothing when the fact of the matter is I have done it all, I have won a World Championship, Fight championship. Do you think I am going to back away from you? Nah, that's not the case actually a matter of fact I'll get a little bit closer. You gonna swing at me? Wanna hit me with a steel pipe? Go ahead, You know that psychopath Surge? He took me to the limit and I made that bastard bleed, you hit me with a steel pipe and I will stand right back up and show you who I am like you don't even already know. You may be "The Horror" but I am the darkness and without me you are nothing than a monster in a mask walking the streets of daylight. I am a monster in the light, in the dark... And learn to speak? I know how to speak I just dumb myself down so you can understand better. Zack, you think you are so much better than me don't you? Make your your Son is in attendance whenever I rip you limb from limb so you scream out in pain and that very sound is stuck in your Son's ears, forever."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK --- "Seriously stop the act Zack. It's just me and you and there is no reason to pretend that I do not send chills down your spine just by glancing your way. You see your last name my be Horror but I am the only one who is a true Horror to you and to this company. Your titles mean nothing when the fact of the matter is I have done it all, I have won a World Championship, Fight championship. Do you think I am going to back away from you? Nah, that's not the case actually a matter of fact I'll get a little bit closer. You gonna swing at me? Wanna hit me with a steel pipe? Go ahead, You know that psychopath Surge? He took me to the limit and I made that bastard bleed, you hit me with a steel pipe and I will stand right back up and show you who I am like you don't even already know. You may be "The Horror" but I am the darkness and without me you are nothing than a monster in a mask walking the streets of daylight. I am a monster in the light, in the dark... And learn to speak? I know how to speak I just dumb myself down so you can understand better. Zack, you think you are so much better than me don't you? Make your your Son is in attendance whenever I rip you limb from limb so you scream out in pain and that very sound is stuck in your Son's ears, forever."

Zack grips his fists into a ball, and he takes a step towards Trenton, who begins to throw a swing at him, but Horror grabs his hand and throws it away before grabbing his shoulders and shoving him hard against the wall, staring him right into the eyes with a evil glare.

Zack Horror:

"You ever. Mention my son like that again, and I will have no problem with throwing you to the ground and breaking every single bone in your fucking body. You say Surge took you to the limit and you made him bleed? Well I'm Zack fucking Horror and I'll make you bleed and I'll put you down and make sure you stay down for the rest of your life. You may be "The Darkness" but darkness fades after a while. Horror and Fear will always be in the world, and I will always be here to break you down everytime you try to come back. You'll pop back up and I'll be right here to put you in your place, the ground, where you belong. I know I am better than you, I always will be, just like I said."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack grips his fists into a ball, and he takes a step towards Trenton, who begins to throw a swing at him, but Horror grabs his hand and throws it away before grabbing his shoulders and shoving him hard against the wall, staring him right into the eyes with a evil glare.

Zack Horror:

"You ever. Mention my son like that again, and I will have no problem with throwing you to the ground and breaking every single bone in your fucking body. You say Surge took you to the limit and you made him bleed? Well I'm Zack fucking Horror and I'll make you bleed and I'll put you down and make sure you stay down for the rest of your life. You may be "The Darkness" but darkness fades after a while. Horror and Fear will always be in the world, and I will always be here to break you down everytime you try to come back. You'll pop back up and I'll be right here to put you in your place, the ground, where you belong. I know I am better than you, I always will be, just like I said."

The anger grows and grows in Trenton York as slowly a smirk begins to form on Trenton's face as he gets closer to Horror again staring through his evil eyes into Horror's... they are pure just like Zack Horror who just doesn't get the insanity that Trenton holds inside him which has been buried for a very long time as Trenton suddenly nails Zack with a right hook and begins to scream in his face.

TRENTON YORK ---
"Are you a fucking idiot? You aren't even compared to Surge and I've beat him. Your not compared to CM Punk and I'VE BEAT HIM! You wanna fucking fight Zack? Well your little son is about to become a bastard if you even dare, DARE! Lay a fucking finger on me again, you touch me and I will break you like a twig and the darkness doesn't fade Horror... it grows! It's the shadows of a person walking on the street on the wall! Your nothing but a pathetic wannabe of who I am, I won the TWE Hardcore and Television champion in SIMPLE fashion! I have been wronged and wronged by pathetic little people like you and I DARE YOU! To try to step up to Trenton York and if you do I will take you like a balloon and pop you, do I make myself clear!"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: !    ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

The anger grows and grows in Trenton York as slowly a smirk begins to form on Trenton's face as he gets closer to Horror again staring through his evil eyes into Horror's... they are pure just like Zack Horror who just doesn't get the insanity that Trenton holds inside him which has been buried for a very long time as Trenton suddenly nails Zack with a right hook and begins to scream in his face.

TRENTON YORK ---
"Are you a fucking idiot? You aren't even compared to Surge and I've beat him. Your not compared to CM Punk and I'VE BEAT HIM! You wanna fucking fight Zack? Well your little son is about to become a bastard if you even dare, DARE! Lay a fucking finger on me again, you touch me and I will break you like a twig and the darkness doesn't fade Horror... it grows! It's the shadows of a person walking on the street on the wall! Your nothing but a pathetic wannabe of who I am, I won the TWE Hardcore and Television champion in SIMPLE fashion! I have been wronged and wronged by pathetic little people like you and I DARE YOU! To try to step up to Trenton York and if you do I will take you like a balloon and pop you, do I make myself clear!"

Zack stumbles back after the right hook and looks at Trenton before beginning to turn away, but then turns back around and kicks Trenton right in the gut with his boot, and begins to scream right back at him.

Zack Horror:

"You wanna punch me, you punk?! Come right ahead and fight me! Darkness fades, you retard! It grows, but after a small amount of time, it goes right back down, which is what I'm going to do to you if you wanna go at it! Come on then, fight me! I'll destroy you worse than Bobby destroyed Whitney! I'll beat you worse than Chris Brown beat Rihanna! I wiill snap all of your bones in half! Nobody will EVER see you again after I'm done with you! I'm compared to Surge and CM Punk, and I'm better than them! I'm better than them and I'm better than you! I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! Got me, you little bitch?!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Keith Golden and Jacob Smith plan on making a promo later.

Oliver Walker is in search of Christopher Styles.

Jeffery O'Walker... :'( R.I.P

Alexander Christian arrives for the first time ever with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack stumbles back after the right hook and looks at Trenton before beginning to turn away, but then turns back around and kicks Trenton right in the gut with his boot, and begins to scream right back at him.

Zack Horror:

"You wanna punch me, you punk?! Come right ahead and fight me! Darkness fades, you retard! It grows, but after a small amount of time, it goes right back down, which is what I'm going to do to you if you wanna go at it! Come on then, fight me! I'll destroy you worse than Bobby destroyed Whitney! I'll beat you worse than Chris Brown beat Rihanna! I wiill snap all of your bones in half! Nobody will EVER see you again after I'm done with you! I'm compared to Surge and CM Punk, and I'm better than them! I'm better than them and I'm better than you! I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! Got me, you little bitch?!"

Trenton groans in pain as he listens to the wrath of Zack Horror then suddenly spears Horror back against the wall dropping his slammy finally. Trenton and Zack are fighting on the ground as Trenton spits in Horrors face.

TRENTON YORK ---
"Well I am right here motherfucker how about doing something! I WILL PUT YOU RIGHT BACK! I will put you in that damn hospital bed and keep you fucking in it! DO YOU GET IT! I am the kryponite Mr. "powerful" Superman! You act like you are so damn tough yet you can't do a single thing about it! I am unstoppable! I AM UNSTOPPABLE and your easily stoppable! When it comes down to it Trenton York will always be better than Zack Horror! For months we ran this bitch as tag team champions but do you know what happened? One day I looked at your pathetic face and got tired of carrying you on my back! WANNA KNOW A SECRET!? ...I threw the match. We lost the titles because I told those terrorist that enough is enough and It's time for a change, a change in power! You shipped out of here and I take my spot on the top!"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

Trenton groans in pain as he listens to the wrath of Zack Horror then suddenly spears Horror back against the wall dropping his slammy finally. Trenton and Zack are fighting on the ground as Trenton spits in Horrors face.

TRENTON YORK ---
"Well I am right here motherfucker how about doing something! I WILL PUT YOU RIGHT BACK! I will put you in that damn hospital bed and keep you fucking in it! DO YOU GET IT! I am the kryponite Mr. "powerful" Superman! You act like you are so damn tough yet you can't do a single thing about it! I am unstoppable! I AM UNSTOPPABLE and your easily stoppable! When it comes down to it Trenton York will always be better than Zack Horror! For months we ran this bitch as tag team champions but do you know what happened? One day I looked at your pathetic face and got tired of carrying you on my back! WANNA KNOW A SECRET!? ...I threw the match. We lost the titles because I told those terrorist that enough is enough and It's time for a change, a change in power! You shipped out of here and I take my spot on the top!"

Trenton grins and begins to chuckle before lifting up his knees and putting his feet on Trenton's stomach, after which he shoves them forward and kicks Trenton off of him onto the ground. Zack gets up kind of slowly, looking at the man on the ground. He wipes the spit off of his face and flings it back onto the man it came from and continues to look at him.

Zack Horror:

"You threw the match? Yeah right. You just couldn't keep up with those Terrorists and you crumpled. I should have dumped you out onto the street after we won the titles, because then I wouldn't have had to carry you for months on end! Trenton York will always be under Zack Horror on the ladder and I will always be on top! You want to start a change, you just, because its the beginning of the end for you! Its going to end for you because I'm going to put you in a body bag and you'll be six feet under the ground soon enough!"

Zack looks at Trenton who is now up on his hands and knees and kicks him in the gut. He pops his knuckles before dropping to his knees and hitting him with a Left Cross right on the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Trenton grins and begins to chuckle before lifting up his knees and putting his feet on Trenton's stomach, after which he shoves them forward and kicks Trenton off of him onto the ground. Zack gets up kind of slowly, looking at the man on the ground. He wipes the spit off of his face and flings it back onto the man it came from and continues to look at him.

Zack Horror:

"You threw the match? Yeah right. You just couldn't keep up with those Terrorists and you crumpled. I should have dumped you out onto the street after we won the titles, because then I wouldn't have had to carry you for months on end! Trenton York will always be under Zack Horror on the ladder and I will always be on top! You want to start a change, you just, because its the beginning of the end for you! Its going to end for you because I'm going to put you in a body bag and you'll be six feet under the ground soon enough!"

Zack looks at Trenton who is now up on his hands and knees and kicks him in the gut. He pops his knuckles before dropping to his knees and hitting him with a Left Cross right on the jaw.

The more Zack goes on the insanity grows as the maniac begins laughing during the assualt from Horror as he pulls himself back against the wall, wiping off his own face now as he staggers to his feet and flips of Zack Horror with a busted lip as he hits Zack with a right once more...

TRENTON YORK ---
"Six feet under the ground huh? John and Denise couldn't do it so what makes you can do it? You have fist and they had guns and still couldn't get the fucking job done! I could beat you and the terrorists at the same damn time but the fact of the matter is you can do your worse to me and I will STILL be standing! DO SOMETHING BIG ZACK! HURT ME MOTHERFUCKER! HURT ME!"

Trenton screams in his face as he slaps him with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

The more Zack goes on the insanity grows as the maniac begins laughing during the assualt from Horror as he pulls himself back against the wall, wiping off his own face now as he staggers to his feet and flips of Zack Horror with a busted lip as he hits Zack with a right once more...

TRENTON YORK ---
"Six feet under the ground huh? John and Denise couldn't do it so what makes you can do it? You have fist and they had guns and still couldn't get the fucking job done! I could beat you and the terrorists at the same damn time but the fact of the matter is you can do your worse to me and I will STILL be standing! DO SOMETHING BIG ZACK! HURT ME MOTHERFUCKER! HURT ME!"

Zack Horror:
"You want me to hurt you, Bitch?! FINE. I'LL FUCKING YOU HURT, BITCH!"

Zack jumps slightly forward and elbows Trenton in the face again, pushing him back as he does.

Zack Horror:

"They may have had guns, but they weren't Zack Horror! They weren't me! I am Zack Fucking Horror and I will beat the fuck out of you, worse than anyone can do to you!"

Zack grabs Trenton and knees him in the gut, grabbing him in a headlock after the knee. He elbows Trenton in the back before dropping down and hitting him with a DDT onto the hard floor.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

Zack jumps slightly forward and elbows Trenton in the face again, pushing him back as he does.

Zack Horror:

"They may have had guns, but they weren't Zack Horror! They weren't me! I am Zack Fucking Horror and I will beat the fuck out of you, worse than anyone can do to you!"

Zack grabs Trenton and knees him in the gut, grabbing him in a headlock after the knee. He elbows Trenton in the back before dropping down and hitting him with a DDT onto the hard floor.

Trenton looks through glazed over eyes as with his little energy kicks Horror right in the nuts... blood gushing from Trenton creats him to smile as he struggles to his slammy and crawls to Horror...

TRENTON YORK ---
"FUCK YOU!"

Trenton nails him with the slamming matching Trentons gaze on his head as Trenton collapses...
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

TRENTON YORK ---

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:

Trenton looks through glazed over eyes as with his little energy kicks Horror right in the nuts... blood gushing from Trenton creats him to smile as he struggles to his slammy and crawls to Horror...

TRENTON YORK ---
"FUCK YOU!"

Trenton nails him with the slamming matching Trentons gaze on his head as Trenton collapses...

Zack collapses next to Trenton and lays there for a minute before coughing a few times, the blood running down the sides of his head as he looks over to his former tag team partner, who is laying almost motionless, before smirking a little bit.

Zack Horror:

"Fuck me? No...Fuck You!"

Zack raises his hand and with some amount of energy, brings it down onto the chest of Trenton, after which his hand slumps to the ground and off of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Think now would be the time to stop quoting. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Trenton and Zack both lay tired and basically motionless as Trenton pushes himself back to the wall trying to get to his feet. Trenton spits blood at Zack Horror resting against the wall just staring him down.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Granger wrote:
Trenton and Zack both lay tired and basically motionless as Trenton pushes himself back to the wall trying to get to his feet. Trenton spits blood at Zack Horror resting against the wall just staring him down.

Zack lays there as the blood hits him on the arm, and his eyes shift down at it, then back up at Trenton, and with all of his might that he has left, pushes himself slowly to the opposite side of the hall, and when he reaches it, pushes himself up with his hands and leans himself against the wall, staring at Trenton trying to get up. Being careful to watch, Zack begins to push himself up as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is listening to music paying no attention to anything around him*

*Ryan Wright eating a hotdog cause he's DAMN HUNGRY!*

OT: Are people allowed to have the same pic base as someone else?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:06 pm

No, all pic bases need to be different.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Omega walks around backstage, his World Title strapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage, wondering how exactly he can train for the Royal Crumble.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, working out.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next