The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Hahaha, fuck originial gimmicks. Nawh, you just wait. He's nothing like a one man shield member just slow your role and wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Like already said, Mania, Rumble and Summerslam have a better chance at being sold out in the UK, maybe Survivor Series if the card was big enough. But I doubt any others would do well, even if it was a themed show like One Night Only or Rebellion.

But if you mean for a ECCW themed PPV then sure I reckon it may work. :p

Anyway...

*Rhys Hawkens sees his name on the Royal Crumble card.*

Rhys: Rhys... Hawkens *Long pause* Is that who I am right now?

*Ryan Wright sees his name in the Royal Crumble card. . . He, SEES HIS NAME ON A PPV CARD?!?!?!*

Ryan: Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 am

Oh Jesus....

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 Danny+Worsnop+img_5284X3

Name: Alexander Christian

Gimmick: What is shown on the outside does not show who you truly are, the inside is the main key. What is it that crosses through your mind... makes your heart beat quicker... the chills to trail down your spine. To understand who others are from the inside is a gift and the young misfit Alexander has this gift. The loner who was never understood and turned down any help from anybody, especially his parents. Only one man ever came close to Alex, his name was Lenny, an old man who saved Alex from pure self-destruction... the man Alexander calls his best and only true friend.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 224lbs

Hometown: Bellevue, Nebraska

Signatures: Stamp Act [Alabama Slam] || The Reading [Superkick] || Lenny Lock [Sharp shooter with knee in challengers back]

Finishers: Alexandria [Step-Up Running Enzugri with theatrics]

Entrance Music: Chinchilla - "The Ripper"

Brand: Terror

Last edited by Granger on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 am

Well I know for a fact that any WWE, hell any TNA show would sell out in Ireland. A PPV? Without a doubt. And talking to guys over on WC from various parts of England, they reckon it's been so long without a PPV in England that it would definitely sell out.

Europe really is an untapped region in terms of televised shows. The fans are always fresh and loud and they always have the best chants haha.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 am

Zayten is in the rafters brooding over his match with William Davis IV at Royal Crumble.

-----------------

Twista XL is actually for once working out in the gym. His thoughts are focused on his number one contender match with Will Williams.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 am

Angel Rodriguez is preparing for his Heavyweight title match against Neville Ryan on Terror.

Adam Jones sees his name on the Royal Crumble list and smiles. "Was there any doubt?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Daniel Evans arrives at the arena and is alerted by a backstage worker that he's been announced as a participant in the Royal Crumble. Evans looks pleased, and decides to look for a man he hasn't spoken to for awhile... Matthew Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:05 pm

...who is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Jarrett wrote:
...who is in his office.

Evans knocks on Jericho's door, then slowly opens the door.

"Matthew, I'd like to make a request pertaining to the Royal Crumble."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
...who is in his office.

Before even thinking of responding, Jericho cuts Evans off.

"Mr. Jericho."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The road to Slam-Mania IV officially begins in just one week!
I'll return in one week xx
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
...who is in his office.

"Mr. Jericho."

Evans nods.

"Mr. Jericho, I want to be the first entrant in the Royal Crumble. I know it might seem like a strange request, but I want to show that I'm serious about earning the fan's respect. I can't think of a better way to do it than that."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
...who is in his office.

"Mr. Jericho."

Evans nods.

"Mr. Jericho, I want to be the first entrant in the Royal Crumble. I know it might seem like a strange request, but I want to show that I'm serious about earning the fan's respect. I can't think of a better way to do it than that."
Jericho laughs.

"I don't have much of a problem with that. Maybe stacking the odds against you is beneficial to me, if you intend to win and then do what you did last year."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
...who is in his office.

"Mr. Jericho."

Evans nods.

Jericho laughs.

"I don't have much of a problem with that. Maybe stacking the odds against you is beneficial to me, if you intend to win and then do what you did last year."

Twista XL walks in unannounced in a white tank top and blue jeans. Sweat is still glistening on his body from his work-out.

Twista XL: "I can think of a better way to do it Danny - don't be a bitch dawg. Now if you'll kindly stand aside I have some business to handle with Jericho here and it involves TWO World Championships. Scram Danny."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
...who is in his office.

"Mr. Jericho."

Evans nods.

Jericho laughs.

Twista XL walks in unannounced in a white tank top and blue jeans. Sweat is still glistening on his body from his work-out.

Twista XL: "I can think of a better way to do it Danny - don't be a bitch dawg. Now if you'll kindly stand aside I have some business to handle with Jericho here and it involves TWO World Championships. Scram Danny."

Evans smirks at Jericho.

"I was never pinned at Slam-Mania you know.

Evans then shakes his head at Twista and walks out. He stops in the doorway and looks to Jericho, then Twista.

"Mr. Evans"

Evans exits.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Jericho turns to Twista.

"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jericho turns to Twista.

"Can I help you?"

Twista XL smiles at Jericho.

Twista XL: "Now I've just had a beyond interesting idea. We all know I'm going to beat Will Williams at the Slammy Awards to become number one contender ... right? Let's just accept the fact that if it comes to a one on one contest with Omega he hasn't a chance against me which results in Twista XL becoming the ECCW World Champion - all well and good. However I notice I'm also in the Royal Crumble match. Now after just winning a World Championship I'm obviously going to need some rest so I reckon the fairest thing to do would be to make me the final entrant! Seems reasonable yeah? It gives me a good chance as winning the Crumble and that also sets up a very intriguing money-making main event at Slam-Mania; ECCW World Champion Twista XL versus whatever shmuck holds the ECCW Heavyweight Championship! You can't say no to that idea dawg, think of all the money."

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jericho turns to Twista.

"Can I help you?"

Twista XL: "Now I've just had a beyond interesting idea. We all know I'm going to beat Will Williams at the Slammy Awards to become number one contender ... right? Let's just accept the fact that if it comes to a one on one contest with Omega he hasn't a chance against me which results in Twista XL becoming the ECCW World Champion - all well and good. However I notice I'm also in the Royal Crumble match. Now after just winning a World Championship I'm obviously going to need some rest so I reckon the fairest thing to do would be to make me the final entrant! Seems reasonable yeah? It gives me a good chance as winning the Crumble and that also sets up a very intriguing money-making main event at Slam-Mania; ECCW World Champion Twista XL versus whatever shmuck holds the ECCW Heavyweight Championship! You can't say no to that idea dawg, think of all the money."

"I intend to take the number one contender - whoever it may be - out of the Crumble match. So it's either you win on Monday and get a shot in one month at the title, or you lose and get a new shot in a month's time; a much more difficult one at that. As for making you the last entrant if it comes down to that, I don't see any reason why I should favor you over any other of the superstars promising to 'make me money.'"
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jericho turns to Twista.

"Can I help you?"

"I intend to take the number one contender - whoever it may be - out of the Crumble match. So it's either you win on Monday and get a shot in one month at the title, or you lose and get a new shot in a month's time; a much more difficult one at that. As for making you the last entrant if it comes down to that, I don't see any reason why I should favor you over any other of the superstars promising to 'make me money.'"

Twista XL's mood changes instantly and he stares daggers at Jericho.

Twista XL: Because I made more money for EFNW in one night then most of the guys in ECCW have ever made for you. Because I have held a World Championship in EVERY god-damn promotion you care to mention ... except here. Why is that? Is there something you don't like about me? I'm giving you a chance to make a very smart business decision here and you throw it in my face? Don't worry, I'll be back in this office before the Royal Crumble and something is gonna change about your mindset. Trust me.

Twista XL takes his leave.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Jericho laughs, because the money Twista made EFNW is now in Jericho's wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:06 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is doing confusing shit*

*Ryan Wright is still hyper on the fact he'll actually make his debut in the ECCW*

OT: Jarrett, did'ya get my PM?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Nova arrives.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm

[Peter Linch is in the locker room, happy that he is one of the men in the Royal Crumble Match. He decides to head to the gym to try and prepare himself for the amount of time he may be in the match.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting on a crate backstage with his headphones on, blocking out everything around him.]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Ali Fernando arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens is doing confusing shit*

*Ryan Wright is still hyper on the fact he'll actually make his debut in the ECCW*

OT: Jarrett, did'ya get my PM?
OT: Yes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next