The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 am

Hazza wrote:
>ECCW officially owns the rights to the name "EFNW," a former rival company.

Faggot.

Oh. They don't. Scott Gone does. He also owns the rights to XCW, 3XW, and parts of CWW. Poop.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 am

Omega walks around backstage, cause he's feeling too bland to do something atm.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 am

Future Surge wrote:
Hazza wrote:
>ECCW officially owns the rights to the name "EFNW," a former rival company.

Faggot.

Oh. They don't. Scott Gone does. He also owns the rights to XCW, 3XW, and parts of CWW. Poop.
This is true.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, wondering what kind of action he will be facing on Crush.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, wondering what kind of action he will be facing on Crush.*

[Peter Linch walks over to Dustin Shore with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder.]

Peter: "Well look who it is; the guy who I beat to become ECCW World Champion. You ready for our match at Gold Rush old man?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am

Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

[Peter Linch walks over to Dustin Shore with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder.]

Peter: "Well look who it is; the guy who I beat to become ECCW World Champion. You ready for our match at Gold Rush old man?"
Dustin Shore: Ask yourself that question before you worry about me. I've proven myself time and again in world championship matches. You, on the other hand...you can claim differently, but this is your first real world title match. Sure, you can sneak in and take advantage of things, of championship contracts and exhausted champions. But what happens when the deck is, quite frankly, stacked against you? When you have to actually fight for what you carry on your shoulder there? I'm curious...if a bit doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 am

Oriadon wrote:
Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Ask yourself that question before you worry about me. I've proven myself time and again in world championship matches. You, on the other hand...you can claim differently, but this is your first real world title match. Sure, you can sneak in and take advantage of things, of championship contracts and exhausted champions. But what happens when the deck is, quite frankly, stacked against you? When you have to actually fight for what you carry on your shoulder there? I'm curious...if a bit doubtful.

Peter: "Why do I keep hearing the same old broken record from you? Whether I defeated you thanks to my Money In The Bank briefcase or not is irrelevant, all that matters is that I beat you fair and square to become the World Champion. At Gold Rush I will once again beat you and prove that my becoming Champion was not a fluke and I deserve to be holding this belt."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Peter: "Why do I keep hearing the same old broken record from you? Whether I defeated you thanks to my Money In The Bank briefcase or not is irrelevant, all that matters is that I beat you fair and square to become the World Champion. At Gold Rush I will once again beat you and prove that my becoming Champion was not a fluke and I deserve to be holding this belt."
Dustin Shore: If you were interested in proving yourself, maybe you would have faced me like a man. How can anyone here take you seriously as a competitor if you...don't compete? Right, you get a chance at Gold Rush to do just that. But tell me what happens when you lose that match? Who could believe in Peter Linch when I beat you? Winning the title under such dubious circumstances, then losing it right back to me...sounds like a nightmare for your credibility.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

Oriadon wrote:
Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Karl wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: If you were interested in proving yourself, maybe you would have faced me like a man. How can anyone here take you seriously as a competitor if you...don't compete? Right, you get a chance at Gold Rush to do just that. But tell me what happens when you lose that match? Who could believe in Peter Linch when I beat you? Winning the title under such dubious circumstances, then losing it right back to me...sounds like a nightmare for your credibility.

Peter: "Well it's a damned good thing that's not going to happen then isn't it? Dustin you have had your time and now it is mine. When I defeat you at Gold Rush I will prove to you and all my doubters that I more than deserve to be ECCW World Champion. You on the other hand will finally realize that your time is up and you should go back into retirement."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 pm

{Diego Garza can be heard from his locker room by anybody nearby, cussing Drake Gale in both Spanish and English at the top of his lungs for the disrespect shown on Terror this past Monday Night}

{Ricky Lackett is on the phone to his best friend's sister, the woman who he unintentionally got pregnant and now has twins with as she tells him of how his little boy and girl is doing so far with him being away at the moment}
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

OT: Officially home. Woo.

My people arrive and shit.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 am

Adam Jones is backstage, with a microphone in hand and the camera facing him. He whips off his signature sunglasses and stares directly at the camera, ready to adress a certain somebody on the Crush roster.

AJ: As you have all seen, the Hardcore Assassin, Adam Jones, is into the semi-finals of the Television title tournament and to take the next step in my incredible career so far, I have to beat a man who is considered a star in this industry. None other than Will Williams. Well, Mr. Alliteration Man, I'm going to say it how it is. On Crush, I'm going to beat you and take my place in the Television title match, because of one simple thing. You couldn't lace my boots!

The crowd boo at this preposterous statement, but AJ carries on regardless.

AJ: I'm the greatest thing that ever happened in ECCW and I'm a future hall of famer here. You, well, you're just an average joe that's holding onto the past. But don't worry, by stepping in the ring with me, you can take some of your past credibility back, because by stepping in the ring with greatness, you can look like a shining star again. So in all honesty, I'm not only going to the Television title match, but I'm doing you one hell of a favour also. AJ out.

Jones drops the microphone, places his sunglasses back on his head and leaves the backstage area, the camera feed shutting off as he does so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm

*Rhys Hawkens appears from the ECCW production booth after he finished arranging his change in theme music.

He starts to listen to it on his iPhone, labeled:
'Simple And Clean *TheOutsyder Remix*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Surge is singing his favorite song as he bates.

"I'm crushin' - on a crush! Bicycles, lemonade, ggaaammeeebooyyy!! Crushin' so hard - so hard, girl! And I like Skittles, Ski-skittles-skittles, skittles, ski-skittles-skittles, Skittles, Ski-skittles-skittles, skittles, ski-skittles-skittles."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Starting the day after Gold Rush (Monday, July 23) ECCW's third annual King of the Ring tournament will begin! It should be the case that the final happens at Summer Smash!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 Crush11
Crush Results | Friday, July 13, 2012 | Last One Left

| Segment One |
Following the opening pyro, the show kicks off with the General Manager Richie coming down to the ring. He starts things off by announcing that the Crush semifinals of the ECCW Television Championship tourney will be tonight's main event. Either Will Williams or Adam Jones will be moving on to face either Venom or Michael Ausberry for the title at Gold Rush. The crowd gets behind Will easily. Richie then moves on to other business. He says that an anonymous superstar came to him this week and expressed a concern that perhaps it was the case that Richie didn't have control over Crush and its superstars. Things have been getting out of hand and control must be restored. Richie assures the fans and the roster that he is in charge and that he will do everything in his power to not only get Crush under control but also keep it that way. He says that there is no need for concern any longer, because he still has the capability to run a show.

| Match One |
Trenton York and Zack Horror defeated Mark Mayhem and Max Mayhem. Trenton York picked up the pinfall over Mark Mayhem at the 7:12 mark.

| Segment Two |
Backstage, the interview from earlier in the week with Harry Jones is shown. He says that his relationship is still somewhat rocky with Jarrett Calloway, but business is business and Omega doesn't respect it. He says that he intends to put Omega in his place at Gold Rush in a match that has defined his career; an EFNW Extreme Rules match. He says that he cannot wait for the opportunity to brutalize Omega and show him who is boss around here. Jones goes on to say that he will be at ringside for Omega's match against Angel later in the evening.

| Match Two |
Evander Rayne defeated Zachary Lyndhurst. Evander Rayne won via pinfall at the 6:20 mark.

| Segment Three |
Backstage, Terror superstar Rhys Hawkens is shown rambling on and on about something or other to Ali Fernando, who does not appear to be in the least bit interested. Fernando eventually walks right away from Hawkens, who seems to be pretty offended at the rude action, but nonetheless a graphic appears on the screen with the words "up next" on it, symbolizing a Fernando match soon.

| Match Three |
Ali Fernando defeated Christian Storm. Ali Fernando won the match by pinfall following a short 1:44 of action.

| Segment Four |
Ali Fernando doesn't seem to be done after the match, as he continues the attack on Christian Storm, showing his most aggressive side possible. The assault is interrupted by an unlikely person, Terror's Rhys Hawkens, who storms the ring, presumably upset over the rudeness Fernando showed earlier to him, but Fernando doesn't back down from him. They wrestle back and forth for a minute before Jarrett Calloway hits the ring. Just when it looks like Fernando has Hawkens right where he wants him, Calloway saves Hawkens and in the meantime angers Fernando. Calloway has a smirk on his face as he backtracks up the ramp alongside Hawkens.

| Match Four |
Dustin Shore and Alex Nova defeated Peter Linch and Riff Radley. Dustin shore impressively pinned the ECCW World Champion Peter Linch after a long match of back and forth action, lasting 16:42.

| Segment Five |
Following the match's result, Peter Linch angrily slid out of the ring and snatched up his title, leaving the ringside area in a foul mood. Dustin Shore is all smiles as he celebrates with Alex Nova in the ring to a good ovation from the crowd.

| Match Five |
Omega defeated Angel. Omega got the win by pinfall at the 11:05 mark. Harry Jones served as a special guest commentator throughout the match.

| Segment Six |
After the match, Harry Jones gets up on his feet and sarcastically applauds Omega's victory. Omega takes this as an invitation to take things to the next level, exiting the ring and heading in the direction of Jones. Jones stands his ground however, as Omega goes on the attack, looking to turn Jones into his prey. The brawl gets serious as the two slide across the announce table, practically taking out the fleeing commentators. The fight continues on as a team of referees and security guards attempt to break it up. After a long while of attempting, they succeed and pull the two enemies apart.

| Match Six |
Will Williams defeated Adam Jones. Will Williams won the match after 8:30 of fighting.

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 pm

*Will Williams is in his locker room, drinking a Bud Light Lime because he likes the taste*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 am

Casey fucking Anomaly arrives for the first time in.. forever. He is sad and shit because he doesn't have his belt any more. He walks backstage trying to piece together the past few months because it feels like.. like he blacked out. Or worse.. wasn't even around? Anyways.. He is looking around to try and see who has his belt and he smirks when he finds out Dan Maskell has the strap now.

"Well it won't take me too long to get it back. beat that mother fucker in my big time professional wrestling debut while he was a world champion. Ah, good old Dan; this should be fun..."

He said to himself like the total fucking schizo he is. He finds out theres a King of the Ring tourney coming up soon and thinks it would be cool to win something like that. But his main focus at the moment is getting back into the title picture.

OFF Nothing too serious right now. If some one comes to talk to Casey I might be but besides that probably not. BTW Scott Gone owns everything.. EVERY. THING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 am

*Rhys Hawkens is done with his session in the practice ring and he heads to his locker room for a nice shower*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Adam Jones is in a foul mood backstage after losing to Will Williams despite his harsh words earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 am

We're just over a week away from Gold Rush, which is set to become the first ECCW PPV to happen four times.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 am

OT: Gold Rush was the first PPV we ever did..Hoorah.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:45 am

OT: Wrong...Hardcore was the first, but it was renamed to Hell Unleashed in 2010.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 am

*Rhys Hawkens is walking down the corridor when an ECCW Interview with a cameraman sees him and stops him to ask questions*

Interview: Rhys! Hey Rhys, can we ask you a few short questions?

*Rhys stops and seems somewhat baffled by the camera in front on him. He looks around before responding.*

Rhys: Wait, this is actually happening? Oh cool, erm, I guess if you want to...

Interview: So you were talking to Ali Fernando backstage during Friday's Crush show. Can we ask what about?

Rhys: Aw nothing much, I saw him rushing storming off being all to himself, so I though 'Oh, he doesn't have any friends! Maybe I can keep him company for a quick minute or two!' So I talk a little about what the Crush roster is like since its my first time there... he doesn't answer. So I ask if he has a match tonight or anything? He doesn't answer. So I ask if this is how he interacts with every other people that talks to him, and he just walks off giving me the most stinking look I've had since I've been here, and I though... 'This tool is full of himself!'

Interviewer: So he did have a match on the match, against Christian Storm, and you decided to appear and attack him. Any reason behind it?

Rhys: Not really sure, I guess I just thought if he ignored me like he did when I was trying to make myself more noticable, then how the hell can anyone take me seriously? So it was more about making a statement to say to everyone, 'OH! I am here and I am ready to make a name for myself!'

Interviewer: Now the main question we wanted to ask you, and it involved Jarrett Calloway. Doesn't it seem odd that he would help you out of the blue when you've barely known each other? I mean, you don't do you?

Rhys: Not that much really to be honest. I mean maybe he wasn't just to help me, maybe he was fed up of Ali as well and wanted to break his teeth in before his match with him at Gold Rush or something I dunno. But hey, if someone wants to help me in a fight, I'll be glad their helping me and not joining in on the bad times.

Interviewer: To finish up, what do think will come from all of this? Will you be involved more with Crush in the future? Will this be your new home instead of Terror do you think?

Rhys: Ooh, now theres a thought. Maybe the CEO wanted me there to see if I fit in better with the Crush roster instead of Terror. Maybe I am sticking around with Crush more often, maybe I'll be seeing the likes of Ali, Christian and Jarrett more often, perhaps a match? An alliance? Who knows? But whatever happens, all I know is that slowly but surely, things are about to get more interesting around the ECCW.

*Rhys walks off listening to his new theme song on his iPhone as the Interviewer and Cameraman also walk off*

Last edited by Rhawk on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:16 am

I hope to do a promo then pick up the activity here, either way the latter will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next