The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Future Surge wrote:
"School bully not so tough after being molested."

Surge is reading the newspaper.

"lol, Matt Brooks."
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 School-bully-not-so-tough-since-being-molested
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:28 pm

My peeps do shit..

OT: Sorry. Been spending a lot of time with the lady lately, so.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
"School bully not so tough after being molested."

Surge is reading the newspaper.

"lol, Matt Brooks."
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 School-bully-not-so-tough-since-being-molested

"Israeli high school students hoping suicide bombings postpone exams."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:53 am

Updated bracket:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
Updated bracket:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 Untitl10
Fuck you, Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 am

*Dustin Shore is walking backstage just after his match with Omega and the brawl that followed, still holding his head a bit. An interviewer comes up to him.*

Interviewer: Dustin, you were just defeated by Omega in tonight's main event. Have you lost any of your confidence going into your match with Peter Linch at Gold Rush?

*Dustin turns his head to the interviewer.*

Dustin Shore: Have you seen what Omega has done to Jarrett Calloway? Or Harry Jones? I feel like a winner for being able to walk away from that guy. Yes, on this one night, Omega got the drop on me. But Omega isn't Peter Linch, for better or worse. And the plan is still to retake the ECCW World Championship, make no mistake. I'm going to be a champion again, a REAL champion, one everyone can be proud of. Anything less would be disappointing, and I've never been one to disappoint.

*Dustin turns and walks away from the interviewer.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 pm

*An interviewer is seen on camera as he starts to introduce a new superstar who recently had his debut on Terror*

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time I am joined by a new superstar to the ECCW who made his debut not long ago on Terror, this is, Rhys Hawkens.

*Rhys Hawkens shows up next to the interviewer but acts as if he is by himself*

Interview: Rhys, since you've join the ECCW, what has it been like?

*Rhys decides not to answer his question*

Interview: Well, aren't you going to response?

*Suddenly Rhys shook his head as if he was in some sort of stance and appears to be awake now*

Rhys: Oh, you can see me now can you? Someone can finally see me?! Jesus Christ it took them long enough, I've been here, what, 2/3 weeks now? Gah, anyway, that sums up how its been since I've joined. No one has noticed me. I mean I've never been a attention seeking guy much in my life, I keep to myself, do my own think, you know?. But sometimes, even I need to be noticed once in awhile. Everyone needs to be noticed at some point right?

But I'm patient, and I can see why I haven't been, theres all this stuff going on with that Television Title Tournament, having 'Unpure' Pure champions, and loads of other things going on with that guy, erm, who is he? *snaps his fingers* Right, Dan Maskell, the main champ in Terror who's always in the main events, since he's, you know, the main champion here. No disrespect to him, I'm just new here, dont pay much attention to things of the past. I look towards the present and future more often, and since I'm not in the present right now . . . Well?

Interviewer: I'm sorry?

Rhys: Mind asking me what my future holds for me but?

Interviewer: What does the future hold in store for you Rhys?

Rhys: The future? Especially AFTER that Gold Rush Pay Per View? Well lets just say that those undeserving ones who have all the attention, they won't be getting it for much longer.

*Rhys then smirks as he walks off leaving the interviewer a little confused with what Rhys meant by his closing statement*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym beating up several jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Adam Jones is grinning from ear to ear, still in the Television title tournament. Next victim: Will Williams.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Jayson St. Pierre is seen walking around.

Drake Gale is seen doing smoking some marijuana.

Zack Horror is seen...who knows?

Richie is in the GM office, niggas.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Monday Night Terror Results (6/9/12)

Robert Cairo announced Jayson St. Pierre vs. Michael Ausberry in the TV Title Tournament would be later on tonight. He also announced that Surge and Zayten would team up against Dan Maskell and Jeffrey O'Walker in the main event.

Drake Gale d. Diego Garza (9:21)
In a rematch from last week, Gale rolled up Garza for the win. After the match Gale taunted Garza for losing in the tournament before retreating to the back.

Christopher Styles (w/ Oliver Walker) d. Abdullah (w/ Hassan) (5:50)
The two teams egged each other on as their match at Gold Rush approaches.

Venom d. Azazel (6:49)
After the match, Venom sat at ringside to watch the next match and to scout his potential opponent in the tournament.

Michael Ausberry d. Jayson St. Pierre to advance in the Television Championship Tournament (12:26)
Venom walked in the ring and helped Ausberry up, as the two men stared at each other.

Dan Maskell and Jeffrey O'Walker d. Surge and Zayten (20:12)
Maskell won after hitting the Kill Shot on Zayten. After the match, Surge grabbed the World Title and attacked Maskell and O'Walker with it before chasing Maskell to the back to end the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

*Rhys Hawkens sees both Dan Maskell and Surge zoom past him as their show chase still went on*

Rhys: Always after the attention... but I'll wait, my time will come.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 am

Jeffery O'Walker, Oliver Walker, and Trenton York are here
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Jarrett, update the fucking bracket mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 Untitl12
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Matt Brooks is in Robert Cairo's office, waiting on him coming in.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Karl wrote:
*Cairo walks up to his office with a coffee in his hand*
Cairo: Need anything, son?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm

TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:

Matt Brooks turns and stares at Cairo.

Matt: "I want a match, that's all. A match this Monday on Terror against any opponent so I can prove that I deserve to be back in the Championship picture."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Big Zayten promo to come this week. For the moment though, he's in the rafters.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Michael Ausberry is backstage looking over his next opponent.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:

Matt: "I want a match, that's all. A match this Monday on Terror against any opponent so I can prove that I deserve to be back in the Championship picture."
Cairo: Let me level with you, I've been swamped with work lately. Plus there's the whole Surge thing and all that. So I'll tell you what, go out there and find someone to wrestle. Come back here, tell me who, and I'll put you down on the card. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 pm

TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:

Cairo: Let me level with you, I've been swamped with work lately. Plus there's the whole Surge thing and all that. So I'll tell you what, go out there and find someone to wrestle. Come back here, tell me who, and I'll put you down on the card. Okay?

Matt: "Sounds fair. You'll be hearing from me shortly."

Matt gets up and leaves the office, going off to find an opponent for Monday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:33 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jeffery O'Walker, Oliver Walker, and Trenton York are here

[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage when he notices Jeffery O'Walker. He walks over to Jeffery and stands in front of him.]

Matt: "Hi, my name's Matt Brooks."

[Matt extends his hand to Jeffery.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:04 am

>ECCW officially owns the rights to the name "EFNW," a former rival company.

Faggot.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 am

"The Anti-Hero" Harry Jones is seen standing in the rafters, alone. He gingerly paces up five stairs and reaches the top of the arena. He looks somewhat conflicted as he pauses for a brief moment, before looking at the camera lense and speaking.

"I've spent my entire ECCW career preaching and exposing the unseen flaws of this promotion to the so-called fans, but in return, I've received nothing but hate and disrespect! However, throughout all my trials and tribunals, I've gained a collective understanding, that no matter who, no matter what my wish is, one cannot bind others and the industry to himself through words alone. In order to save the wrestling industry, ACTIONS must be taken and CANCERS must be eliminated! Jarrett, do not be deceived, I WILL end your wrestling career sometime soon in the near future and until then I will not be able to attain true happiness, but in the mean time, I've got somebody else on my mind. He goes by the name of Omega and he is everything that a professional wrestler should NOT be: a 'roid-munching, brainless, talentless imbecile that only has a job here because Matthew Jericho felt like exercising his domination fetish! Watch out, Omega, because I'm going to make an example out of you ... I'm going to show everybody why there will NEVER be another Harry Jones! I am going to distinguish the difference between the 'body-builders' and the wrestlers! I AM GOING TO DESTROY THE INDUSTRY AND CREATE A NEW ONE!"

The feed cuts.

OT: Sorry for the lack of effort in this one. It's been a while...

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next