The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 am

Omega's theme plays and the fans boo. The lights dim, and a spotlight is shown on the stage. Omega steps into the spotlight, his trademark leather jacket uncharacteristically zipped up. He takes off his sunglasses, a smirk on his face, and he puts them in his pocket. He walks down the ramp, and looks around the arena. He walks around to the other side of the ring and demands a microphone. He is handed one, and hhe jumps up onto the apron, then he steps into the ring and stands in the middle, the spotlight still on him.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"7 days. 7 days away from Gold Rush, so that means we're 7 days away from the end of Harry Jones. 7 days away from Omega vs. Harry Jones in an EFNW Extreme Rules match. This is a match Harry Jones invented and is highly known for. And in a matter of 7 days, Harry Jones will fall. The EFNW Extreme Rules match, it's the first of my career. Though in my career, I've had a lot of firsts already. First match, first title, first casket match, first first blood match, and more to come, including at Gold Rush. Harry Jones will fall to me at Gold Rush, there is no doubt in my mind. And as I stand here, I'm reminded that this is ECCW, and we're going into an EFNW Extreme Rules match. This reminds me that ECCW now owns the rights to EFNW, anything EFNW ever was. And that's why I've got, this!"

Omega unzips his jacket, and brings each flap to it's side, revealing the EFNW TV Championship. The fans boo and Omega continues to speak.

"You see, as the first, only and last Television Champion in EFNW, I thought long and hard about this, and I decided to bring the title over here. Now, I realize that there will be an ECCW TV Champion crowned at Gold Rush, but this is a title I see fit to bring here. I think of this title, and think of a time that I dominated my competition. And now I say that I'll defend this title on any show, no matter what. I don't care whether this is sanctioned by ECCW, that doesn't matter to me. I'll defend this belt, AND beat Harry Jones, AND one day, become World Champion! It's 7 days Harry, 7 days until you fall. I might not have started this, but I damn sure that I'll be the one to finish it, along with you. Be ready Harry Jones, you've got just a single week."

Omega's theme plays again and he takes off the EFNW TV title, holding it up in the air. He smirks, and leaves the ring, walking backstage.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Alex Nova arrives with a confident look on his face as he walks into the arena with the legends championship placed firmly on his right shoulder
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, pleased that he was able to pin Peter Linch a little over a week before their title match at Gold Rush.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 pm

[There are an uproar of jeers and boos from the crowd as Peter Linch walks out wearing a suit and with the ECCW World Championship over his shoulder. He slowly walks down the ramp with a grin on his face before hopping on the apron and getting in the ring.]

"In just one week ECCW holds it's fourth consecutive Gold Rush PPV and at that event I defend my Championship against Dustin Shore; the man I defeated for this strap at Hell Unleashed. In the past few weeks myself and Dustin have engaged in some back and forth heated comments towards each other but when all is said and done only one thing will matter; I will be leaving Gold Rush with the ECCW World Championship around my waist."

[Peter raises the Championship into the air to the expected boos of the crowd.]

"However, this past Friday Night on Crush Dustin Shore got lucky when he pinned me in our Tag Team Match. This was a mere stroke of luck though and I can assure everyone that this will not repeat at Gold Rush. I am, and always have been, The Money Maker and that is for a reason. I am the best wrestler in the entire company and that has been proven by the fact that I stand before you ECCW World Champion. I have been put down time and time again and I have had enough! Now that I am World Champion you people have no reason to ridicule me anymore because I am at the top of the food chain. After I beat Dustin for the second time I will prove that I am a deserving Champion and will move on to new challengers. I don't care who I face next because no matter what I will be Champion for a long time whether you people like it or not!"

[Peter drops his mic and winks into the camera before leaving the ring and heading backstage.]
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Wrong...Hardcore was the first, but it was renamed to Hell Unleashed in 2010.

OT: I thought we didn't do Hardcore first? We only came up with the name for it?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: Wrong...Hardcore was the first, but it was renamed to Hell Unleashed in 2010.

OT: I thought we didn't do Hardcore first? We only came up with the name for it?
OT: No, we did it alright, and it was a clusterfuck of random extreme matches.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

OT: No, we did it alright, and it was a clusterfuck of random extreme matches.
OT: Oh yeah, I remember now. Because we had the 3 World Title Matches, Fight's was a table, Surrender's was a Cage, and I don't remember Crush's, and the rest were a bunch of random fucking matches.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

At this time two years ago (late July / early August of 2010):

Domination World Champion: Tim Lucker
Domination Submission Champion: Dan Maskell
Domination Women's Champion: Kristen Rose

Crush World Champion: Xerxes Xander Xorn
Crush Legend's Champion: Michael Ayers
Crush Diva's Champion: Jamee Copeland

Fight World Champion: Venom
Fight Countrywide Champion: Braylon Scarver
Fight Vixen's Champion: Jenny

ECCW Tag Team Champions: Vacant
ECCW Hardcore Champion: Will Williams

Three of these champions are still here.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 pm

I remember Xerxes Xander Xorn. Whatever happened to the dude that RPed as him?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 pm

TJ! wrote:
I remember Xerxes Xander Xorn. Whatever happened to the dude that RPed as him?
He comes on here a couple times a year to see if ECCW is still going and says hi. He brought an ECCW sign to WrestleMania 26.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Jarrett wrote:
At this time two years ago (late July / early August of 2010):

Domination World Champion: Tim Lucker
Domination Submission Champion: Dan Maskell
Domination Women's Champion: Kristen Rose

Crush World Champion: Xerxes Xander Xorn
Crush Legend's Champion: Michael Ayers
Crush Diva's Champion: Jamee Copeland

Fight World Champion: Venom
Fight Countrywide Champion: Braylon Scarver
Fight Vixen's Champion: Jenny

ECCW Tag Team Champions: Vacant
ECCW Hardcore Champion: Will Williams

Three of these champions are still here.
Ah Fight...I still hold the claim of being first Fight World Champion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 pm

How did you get to that Jarrett?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Deep digging.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 pm

ECCW will have hosted 44 PPVs by the end of this year, making Gold Rush PPV #39.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 pm

I just hope you are better at counting shows than Michael Cole is.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Karl wrote:
I just hope you are better at counting shows than Michael Cole is.
OT: I like to think so, I've added a full list on the archives site, so you can double check my counting.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Deep digging.

could you link me?
I wanna see the old wwe U if you can hah
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 am

I'll be doing that survey we did with the Supershow for Gold Rush and every PPV and special event in the future. I'm going to be adding a new question that I can't wait to see results on. It'll ask which PPV out of the three in the month (ECCW, WWE, TNA) you'd want to watch most.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
How did you get to that Jarrett?
http://archive.org/web/web.php

Look for it there.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:39 am

Richie is seen walking out of the General Managers office, before turning around and walking down a hallway.

JSP smokes some weed in a room.

Drake Gale is nowhere to be seen.

Zack Horror is walking around.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 am

Drug testing coming up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 am

I am going to steal your idea Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 am

Eh. Jayson will get out of it. He did in ECW:R.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 am

Alex Nova is sleeping in the middle of the corridor
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 am

Richie wrote:
Richie is seen walking out of the General Managers office, before turning around and walking down a hallway.

JSP smokes some weed in a room.

Drake Gale is nowhere to be seen.

Zack Horror is walking around.

Trenton York is standing looking in the mirror smoking a cig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next