The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

[Peter Linch is walking around the arena with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, preparing for a possible match on Monday.]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Future Surge wrote:
Surge is cultivating orphan tears.
*Robert Cairo walks up to Surge with his Enforcers, giving him a strange glare*

Cairo: Uh...we should talk...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

Surge looks at Cairo.

"How did you find me?"

You know, 'cause they're in a warehouse Surge lives in 'cause he's cool/rape like that. Surge reaches for his katana.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

Surge looks at Cairo.

"How did you find me?"

You know, 'cause they're in a warehouse Surge lives in 'cause he's cool/rape like that. Surge reaches for his katana.
Cairo: I asked John, the crew worker who buys from you...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

Surge looks at Cairo.

"How did you find me?"

Cairo: I asked John, the crew worker who buys from you...

Surge grabs the katana.

Surge: "I wasn't aware I sold anything. I give rapes and murders out for free. What the fuck do you and your faggots want, dicknose?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm

*Familiar music hits the PA system, slightly altered but when the man comes out on the stage, everyone knows it is still Dustin Shore. He looks the same, except he is missing the World Title belt he's carried proudly for the last six months. He still seems happy, though, pointing out to the crowd and yelling a bit to hype them up. He makes his way down the ramp, making sure to slap a few hands before ascending the stairs into the ring. In a moment, he is given a microphone and left alone in the ring, surrounded by screaming fans. He looks around at the crowd, listening to their reaction.*

Dustin Shore: Thanks, guys. I think I needed that.

*The crowd cheers again.*

Dustin Shore: Don't worry, I'm not gonna slink into some kind of depression over losing the ECCW World Title. That just isn't my style. I've got a rematch with Peter Linch in a few weeks at Gold Rush, so that is where it is all gonna go down. And I can't really be mad at Linch for doing the same thing I would have done in his place. But that was then, when I'd just finished a cage match and Linch returned from the sidelines with a briefcase that let him take my world title from me. Now, at Gold Rush, there's no fatigue, no surprises, no briefcases. I don't care that Linch took a shortcut to win what I worked hard to get, that's his business. But, put simply, I want my title back, and at Gold Rush, I'm going to get it.

*Dustin's fun smile has faded a bit, into a more intense gaze.*

Dustin Shore: Last Sunday proved nothing. If you want to impress people, Peter, if you want a little legitimacy tossed your way, you need to beat me at Gold Rush. You and Adam Jones can talk all the trash you want about me being old, but in the end, you're just confusing age for experience. I can still go in this ring, as I proved over the last six months. You can call me a relic, you can say I'm hogging the spotlight, but until one of you proves you are worth a damn, I'll hold the spotlight as long as I can throw a punch.

*The crowd is quiet, not sure what to make of this.*

Dustin Shore: There, I said it. I did not once in our 3-match series think Adam Jones deserved to be a world champion, and I don't think Peter Linch deserves it either. And at Gold Rush, he can either prove me wrong, or step aside.

*Dustin leaves the ring, walking quickly up the ramp and to the back.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 pm

@Richie/Rhawk: Tag team please. Let's revive this division.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 pm

@Jarrett: Jayson wants some talk time with his GM...though I'd be willing to bring in a character or two for that.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 pm

OT- Id thought I would poke my head in and say Hi and its so awesome that ECCW is going strong. Excellent work Jarrett and everyone else who still RPs here. It has been a loooong time but i will be stopping by once in a while. Take care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:02 am

@Richie - Aw Rich, and just when I though Jayson & Rhys were starting to click... =-(

@Jarrett - If need be I can always create another superstar to team with someone since I didn't know we could create more than one guy. How many are we allow exactly?

*Rhys Hawkens is in the back reading news of the new 3DS XL arriving in Europe before America, and also in the colour Silver which Europe will have exclusively. He then begins to throw pound notes at the screen.*

Rhys: NOTHING'S HAPPENING!!!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 pm

OOC: I am releasing Jerome Carter for...

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]

Wrestlers Real Name(Optional):
Trenton James York

Wrestlers Name:
Trenton York

Height:
6'3"

Weight:
240lbs.

Hometown:
Chicago, Illinois

Date of Birth:
March 21, 1982

Entrance Theme:
Bring Me The Horizon - Crucify Me

Disposition:
Face

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:
York Style- Crucifix driver
Twisted- Anaconda Vise

Trademark Moves(Optional):
For York Style: Irish whip
For Twisted: Shining Wizard

Common Moves:
1. Discus elbow smash
2. Concused [Skull Crushing Finale]
3. A Little Psyco [Jumping DDT]
4.Jagged [High Impact Piledriver]
5. Sky High [Shooting Star Press]
6. Shining York [Shining Wizard]
7. Pendulum Elbow
8. Diving Crossbody
9. Spear
10. Side effect

Brand:
Crush
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:21 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 Greenzone-mattdamon-01
Matt Damon

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION ]

Jacob Christian Morgan

Wrestlers Name:
Zack Horror

Height:
6'4"

Weight:
254lbs.

Hometown:
Grand Rapids, Michigan

Date of Birth:
July 4, 1974

Entrance Theme:
Heroes and Villains by Powerman 5000

Disposition:
Face/Heel (Depending on what brand)

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:
The Horror Drive: Tombstone Piledriver

Lead Up To The Horror Drive: Tornado DDT.

Common Moves:
1. Clothesline
2. European Uppercut.
3. Big Boot
4. T-Bone Suplex
5. Spear
6. Powerbomb
7. Neckbreaker
8. Inverted Atomic Drop
9. Olympic Slam
10. Fisherman suplex

Brand:
I'd prefer Crush.

---

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 Synyster-synyster-gates-20553803-487-700
Synyster Gates

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION ]

Michael W. Turner

Wrestlers Name:
Drake Gale

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
234lbs.

Hometown:
The Place You Don't Need To Know.

Date of Birth:
July 4, 1988

Entrance Theme:
Sin by Nine Inch Nails

Disposition:
Heel

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:
My Sin: Flowing Snap DDT

Lead Up To My Sin: Spinebuster

Common Moves:
1. Ankle Lock
2. Bulldog.
3. Drop Toe-Hold
4. Knee Lift
5. Russian Legsweep
6. Sleeper Hold
7. Slingshot Cross-Body
8. Superkick
9. Multiple Jabs followed by a clothesline
10. Neckbreaker

Brand:
Terror
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Richie wrote:
@Jarrett: Jayson wants some talk time with his GM...though I'd be willing to bring in a character or two for that.
off: Yo.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Alex Nova arrives carrying his bags
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Mr_Capricorn wrote:
OT- Id thought I would poke my head in and say Hi and its so awesome that ECCW is going strong. Excellent work Jarrett and everyone else who still RPs here. It has been a loooong time but i will be stopping by once in a while. Take care
I really love your check ins, thank you.

Rhawk wrote:
@Richie - Aw Rich, and just when I though Jayson & Rhys were starting to click... =-(

@Jarrett - If need be I can always create another superstar to team with someone since I didn't know we could create more than one guy. How many are we allow exactly?

*Rhys Hawkens is in the back reading news of the new 3DS XL arriving in Europe before America, and also in the colour Silver which Europe will have exclusively. He then begins to throw pound notes at the screen.*

Rhys: NOTHING'S HAPPENING!!!
No limit. Just so that it isn't such a ridiculous amount that you can't handle it, like 15 or something stupid like that.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 pm

TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Off: I needa RP with yo.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:54 pm

And to Granger and Richie, your guys are accepted. And yes, I'm on one of my "pushing streaks," this time I'm attempting again to push the tag team division.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Omega walks around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
And to Granger and Richie, your guys are accepted. And yes, I'm on one of my "pushing streaks," this time I'm attempting again to push the tag team division.
OT: Fuck yeah. Former 2 Time Fight World Heavyweight Champion is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: Fuck yeah. Former 2 Time Fight World Heavyweight Champion is back Very Happy
York/Horror face team?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
York/Horror face team?
That's what me and Grang are planning.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Richie wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Off: I needa RP with yo.
off: Gopher it.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Jayson St. Pierre stands outside of the office of Robert Cairo, knocking on the door a couple of times in that pattern that everyone does.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Richie wrote:
Jayson St. Pierre stands outside of the office of Robert Cairo, knocking on the door a couple of times in that pattern that everyone does.
*Big Roy opens the door, glaring at Jayson with a nasty snarl*

Roy: Yes?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 pm

TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
*Big Roy opens the door, glaring at Jayson with a nasty snarl*

Roy: Yes?
Jayson looks Big Roy up and down.

Jayson St. Pierre

"You don't look like Mr. Cairo. And I know he's in there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next