The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
*Will Williams is in his locker room, watching his newest titantron*

He hears Surge 'bating behind him.

"Oh...oh, yea...that's the stuff....that's the stuff...that's THE SSSTTTTUUUUUUUUFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH`~"
Will: Not on the computer! Point it over there. *Points at picture of Matthew Jericho*

Too late! It's EEEVVVVEEERRRRYYYYWWWHHHEEEERRRREEEE~~ Surge seems spent.

"Why...do you have a picture of Matthew Jericho here...?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The fans are on their feet as the all too familiar music of Jarrett Calloway hits. The man who has competed in more Slam-Mania matches than anyone else steps onto the stage, clearly enjoying the huge ovation being given to him by those in attendance. He slowly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, taking it all in. Once in the ring, he grabs a microphone and takes a moment to let the fans settle down. He looks to be having an enjoyable time listening to the cheers and chants. In time, they die down and he begins speaking.

"Sunday, March 25, 2012. One of the most anticipated days in ECCW history. One of the most important dates of my career. My third Slam-Mania."

The fans are so excited that they begin a small series of cheers again. Calloway pauses to let them have their time. He considers where he will go with his speech as he paces around the ring.

"The second day of my life that I truly went into battle with Harry Jones. I'm sure you all know him."

Some fans take the mention of Harry Jones as their automatic cue to begin booing. Calloway laughs it off, before shaking his head and intervening.

"That will never get old! But as much agony he has caused me over the past year in particular, whether it was mind games or physical pain, I see him in a completely different light here on Friday, April 6, 2012, believe it or not. If I were sitting out there in the audience as little as a month ago, I'd be joining in on the boos. I would be chanting against Harry, believe you me. But a month ago, what I was actually doing was coming out here and putting him down. I called him some names, he called me some too. This whole ride has been one of so much back and forth. And while it has been a great ride, one of excitement and unprecedented action, that ride is over folks. Harry and I had an unspoken agreement heading into Slam-Mania III. While there were no career-ending stipulations in place, or a special stipulation saying it was our last match together, we both knew very well that it would be. While neither of us had verbally guaranteed that we would end it after that night, we have both been doing this long enough to understand that March 25 marked the end of a fantastic ECCW era. And whether any of you like it or not, it is extremely hard to deny that Harry Jones fought a great fight. He gave it everything he had and so did I. We both left it all in the ring that night and looking back, I wouldn't have done a thing differently throughout this whole saga. I was victorious and I still do enjoy being able to say that I was the final winner, but the real meaning is far beyond just that. I won by a centimeter as far as I'm concerned. Was my showing really any better than Harry's? Maybe, just by three seconds however. We went out there and stole the show all on our own. There were no special match types, or intriguing stipulations. We didn't need that. All we needed was the two of us, all of you, and this wrestling ring. It was when I was getting my hand raised that night when I realized something. I looked down and saw Harry Jones, and thought about the match that we had just put on. And that is when I thought to myself, 'Are we really that different?' We both went out there at Slam-Mania, the show of shows, and put our bodies on the line, to entertain the fans that have given us so much. We both have that common bond. This is our life, what we sleep, eat, and breathe."

Calloway smiles as the fans respectfully give a cheer for what seems to be not only him, but Harry Jones as well.

"And so, Harry Jones, there is one thing I want you to know after all this. You have without a shadow of a doubt earned my full respect. I know that's hard to believe, and nobody has ever heard me say something like this, but you're one of the best. You have given me the fight of a lifetime and some sure to be memorable matches. Never have I had such a hard time beating someone until you came along. And so thank you, Harry. For everything."

The fans cheer again out of respect for the two greats.

"Now I'd like to switch gears a little bit. Since Slam-Mania, I've been trying to re-focus myself and regain my composure. I need to get back to what I always did before August of last year, and that is be successful all on my own. No more interpromotional nonsense, or loudmouth tactics from me. But my attempts to return to my former self have been hindered to say the least. On both Crushes since Slam-Mania, I've been seemingly targeted by someone who until last week was never seen in ECCW before. Don't get me wrong, he is very well known in the wrestling world. But he seems to have chosen me as his primary target. I can see why. Go for the top dog to make a name for yourself. But listen here, Omega ... what ever happened to working your way up to the top fair and square? And I think you owe it to me and to these fans to explain your actions. So come on down, Omega."

TBC by Jon.
After minutes of waiting, the fans seem to think Omega has chickened out as they begin to chant for Jarrett. Just then, the lights in the arena go out, and a spotlight is shown on the stage.

Omega steps into the spotlight, wearing his ring attire as he never had time to put on his street clothes. He stares down at Jarrett, and he slowly starts to descend the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, Omega jumps onto the apron and pyro erupts from the turnbuckles, and Omega stands there as the lights begin to lift. The fans boo as he stands there, staring deep into Calloway's eyes. He steps in the ring, and raises the microphone he's been holding to his lips as he stands in front of Jarrett.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"You wanna know why I targeted you? Jarrett as much as these fans may or may not like you, that doesn't mean I have to like you. You don't deserve an explanation as to why I've targeted you, and neither do the fans. But, since everybody knows me as such a nice guy, I'll tell you anyway. You see Jarrett, this place deserves better than you. ECCW doesn't need to be diminished by the likes of you ruining it. ECCW is a great company, no doubt about that, but you need to be taken down a few pegs. I'm here to do that. Whether it be by attacking you after your match or by making an example out of you, all I know is that when I'm done with you, you'll be running out of the arena, tears rolling down your face from the pain I dish out, and you'll never be seen in ECCW again. Meanwhile, I'll take your place at the top of the food chain in ECCW, and from then on, people will know me as what Harry Jones is to EFNW and what Hardcore Demon was in CWW, I will be their equivalent here in ECCW. That's all I want, to be the guy everyone knows. I wanna be... the MAN."

Omega lets his arm fall to his side and still stares deep into Calloway's eyes.
The fans are not too impressed with Omega's strong statements, which is made obvious by their intense booing of the big man. Jarrett Calloway stares back at Omega, not looking the least bit intimidated.

"You want to be the man, eh? Well you came to the right place, now didn't you? A place that I see as the best company in wrestling today. And if the spot at the top of food chain is what you want, then you're right. You are going to have to get through me first. But I'm afraid you've downplayed that. You may be making your first mistake in ECCW already. That mistake is underestimating me. I'm sure you watched Slam-Mania. I'm also sure that March 25 was not the first time you have ever heard of me or seen me compete. And while I appreciate your bravery in trying to topple me from my spot at the top -- a spot I've earned by the way -- that doesn't mean I am going to sit here and let you take it. Everything I've worked for all these years? I refuse to allow you to take it all away from me. That'll be the last thing I ever do. You're still new here in ECCW, no matter how long you've been wrestling elsewhere. You have never fought a match here and so you don't know what you're getting into until you actually have. Fight any guy in that locker room and they'll give you a run for your money I'm sure. Target all the big stars if you want. Fight Dustin Shore, duel with Surge, battle Will Williams. Dan Maskell, John Leopold, Angel, Casey Anomaly, Venom, whoever. And while all of those were options, you came to me. Omega, I'm quite honored. But my being honored is not going to stop me from ending your dreams of beating me and taking my spot at the top of the ladder. And believe me, I'll beat you when the time comes, whenever that may be. These fans will never see my leave this company crying like you said. But it is rather possible that they see that happen to you, when and if we ever fight. I'm sure you'd end up so humiliated that your ECCW career would be over before it really even began. Beating me is not something just anybody can do. Omega, I don't think you're quite ready."

If at any point in this you feel the need to attack, go ahead.
"Not ready? You really think I'm not ready? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Jarrett, I can take anyone in the back, including you. Taking the top spot here in ECCW would be a breeze. That's why I'm doing it. That's why I wanna be the man here. I could easily be the man in CPW, but I'm doing it here because ECCW does deserve better than you, and being the man in CPW would be too easy. Since your the man here, I figured that I should do it here, cause ECCW is a great company. Not the best company, but a great company. While you've been trying to re-focus since Slam-Mania, I'm more focused now than I've ever been in my life. I'm making you lose your focus, and that can only help me. When I de-thrown you and take your spot in here, this company will get 100x better."

Omega walks over to the ropes and leans in them, waiting for Jarrett's response.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 am

Casey Anomaly is backstage sitting in his locker room with the door open, watching the promo between Omega and Calloway. He has a smirk on his face and is enjoying himself. He hears ___________ knocking on his door but doesn't bother looking at who it is

"Whats up?"

He said, still watching the promo. He has his finger tips under his ECCW Heavyweight Championship which is snug around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:56 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The fans are on their feet as the all too familiar music of Jarrett Calloway hits. The man who has competed in more Slam-Mania matches than anyone else steps onto the stage, clearly enjoying the huge ovation being given to him by those in attendance. He slowly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, taking it all in. Once in the ring, he grabs a microphone and takes a moment to let the fans settle down. He looks to be having an enjoyable time listening to the cheers and chants. In time, they die down and he begins speaking.

"Sunday, March 25, 2012. One of the most anticipated days in ECCW history. One of the most important dates of my career. My third Slam-Mania."

The fans are so excited that they begin a small series of cheers again. Calloway pauses to let them have their time. He considers where he will go with his speech as he paces around the ring.

"The second day of my life that I truly went into battle with Harry Jones. I'm sure you all know him."

Some fans take the mention of Harry Jones as their automatic cue to begin booing. Calloway laughs it off, before shaking his head and intervening.

"That will never get old! But as much agony he has caused me over the past year in particular, whether it was mind games or physical pain, I see him in a completely different light here on Friday, April 6, 2012, believe it or not. If I were sitting out there in the audience as little as a month ago, I'd be joining in on the boos. I would be chanting against Harry, believe you me. But a month ago, what I was actually doing was coming out here and putting him down. I called him some names, he called me some too. This whole ride has been one of so much back and forth. And while it has been a great ride, one of excitement and unprecedented action, that ride is over folks. Harry and I had an unspoken agreement heading into Slam-Mania III. While there were no career-ending stipulations in place, or a special stipulation saying it was our last match together, we both knew very well that it would be. While neither of us had verbally guaranteed that we would end it after that night, we have both been doing this long enough to understand that March 25 marked the end of a fantastic ECCW era. And whether any of you like it or not, it is extremely hard to deny that Harry Jones fought a great fight. He gave it everything he had and so did I. We both left it all in the ring that night and looking back, I wouldn't have done a thing differently throughout this whole saga. I was victorious and I still do enjoy being able to say that I was the final winner, but the real meaning is far beyond just that. I won by a centimeter as far as I'm concerned. Was my showing really any better than Harry's? Maybe, just by three seconds however. We went out there and stole the show all on our own. There were no special match types, or intriguing stipulations. We didn't need that. All we needed was the two of us, all of you, and this wrestling ring. It was when I was getting my hand raised that night when I realized something. I looked down and saw Harry Jones, and thought about the match that we had just put on. And that is when I thought to myself, 'Are we really that different?' We both went out there at Slam-Mania, the show of shows, and put our bodies on the line, to entertain the fans that have given us so much. We both have that common bond. This is our life, what we sleep, eat, and breathe."

Calloway smiles as the fans respectfully give a cheer for what seems to be not only him, but Harry Jones as well.

"And so, Harry Jones, there is one thing I want you to know after all this. You have without a shadow of a doubt earned my full respect. I know that's hard to believe, and nobody has ever heard me say something like this, but you're one of the best. You have given me the fight of a lifetime and some sure to be memorable matches. Never have I had such a hard time beating someone until you came along. And so thank you, Harry. For everything."

The fans cheer again out of respect for the two greats.

"Now I'd like to switch gears a little bit. Since Slam-Mania, I've been trying to re-focus myself and regain my composure. I need to get back to what I always did before August of last year, and that is be successful all on my own. No more interpromotional nonsense, or loudmouth tactics from me. But my attempts to return to my former self have been hindered to say the least. On both Crushes since Slam-Mania, I've been seemingly targeted by someone who until last week was never seen in ECCW before. Don't get me wrong, he is very well known in the wrestling world. But he seems to have chosen me as his primary target. I can see why. Go for the top dog to make a name for yourself. But listen here, Omega ... what ever happened to working your way up to the top fair and square? And I think you owe it to me and to these fans to explain your actions. So come on down, Omega."

TBC by Jon.
After minutes of waiting, the fans seem to think Omega has chickened out as they begin to chant for Jarrett. Just then, the lights in the arena go out, and a spotlight is shown on the stage.

Omega steps into the spotlight, wearing his ring attire as he never had time to put on his street clothes. He stares down at Jarrett, and he slowly starts to descend the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, Omega jumps onto the apron and pyro erupts from the turnbuckles, and Omega stands there as the lights begin to lift. The fans boo as he stands there, staring deep into Calloway's eyes. He steps in the ring, and raises the microphone he's been holding to his lips as he stands in front of Jarrett.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"You wanna know why I targeted you? Jarrett as much as these fans may or may not like you, that doesn't mean I have to like you. You don't deserve an explanation as to why I've targeted you, and neither do the fans. But, since everybody knows me as such a nice guy, I'll tell you anyway. You see Jarrett, this place deserves better than you. ECCW doesn't need to be diminished by the likes of you ruining it. ECCW is a great company, no doubt about that, but you need to be taken down a few pegs. I'm here to do that. Whether it be by attacking you after your match or by making an example out of you, all I know is that when I'm done with you, you'll be running out of the arena, tears rolling down your face from the pain I dish out, and you'll never be seen in ECCW again. Meanwhile, I'll take your place at the top of the food chain in ECCW, and from then on, people will know me as what Harry Jones is to EFNW and what Hardcore Demon was in CWW, I will be their equivalent here in ECCW. That's all I want, to be the guy everyone knows. I wanna be... the MAN."

Omega lets his arm fall to his side and still stares deep into Calloway's eyes.
The fans are not too impressed with Omega's strong statements, which is made obvious by their intense booing of the big man. Jarrett Calloway stares back at Omega, not looking the least bit intimidated.

"You want to be the man, eh? Well you came to the right place, now didn't you? A place that I see as the best company in wrestling today. And if the spot at the top of food chain is what you want, then you're right. You are going to have to get through me first. But I'm afraid you've downplayed that. You may be making your first mistake in ECCW already. That mistake is underestimating me. I'm sure you watched Slam-Mania. I'm also sure that March 25 was not the first time you have ever heard of me or seen me compete. And while I appreciate your bravery in trying to topple me from my spot at the top -- a spot I've earned by the way -- that doesn't mean I am going to sit here and let you take it. Everything I've worked for all these years? I refuse to allow you to take it all away from me. That'll be the last thing I ever do. You're still new here in ECCW, no matter how long you've been wrestling elsewhere. You have never fought a match here and so you don't know what you're getting into until you actually have. Fight any guy in that locker room and they'll give you a run for your money I'm sure. Target all the big stars if you want. Fight Dustin Shore, duel with Surge, battle Will Williams. Dan Maskell, John Leopold, Angel, Casey Anomaly, Venom, whoever. And while all of those were options, you came to me. Omega, I'm quite honored. But my being honored is not going to stop me from ending your dreams of beating me and taking my spot at the top of the ladder. And believe me, I'll beat you when the time comes, whenever that may be. These fans will never see my leave this company crying like you said. But it is rather possible that they see that happen to you, when and if we ever fight. I'm sure you'd end up so humiliated that your ECCW career would be over before it really even began. Beating me is not something just anybody can do. Omega, I don't think you're quite ready."

If at any point in this you feel the need to attack, go ahead.
"Not ready? You really think I'm not ready? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Jarrett, I can take anyone in the back, including you. Taking the top spot here in ECCW would be a breeze. That's why I'm doing it. That's why I wanna be the man here. I could easily be the man in CPW, but I'm doing it here because ECCW does deserve better than you, and being the man in CPW would be too easy. Since your the man here, I figured that I should do it here, cause ECCW is a great company. Not the best company, but a great company. While you've been trying to re-focus since Slam-Mania, I'm more focused now than I've ever been in my life. I'm making you lose your focus, and that can only help me. When I de-thrown you and take your spot in here, this company will get 100x better."

Omega walks over to the ropes and leans in them, waiting for Jarrett's response.
"Okay, since you're so adamant about it, I have two questions for you. First and foremost, what the hell is CPW?"

The fans laugh, as Jarrett Calloway smirks, perhaps hoping to get under the skin of Omega.

"And I sincerely hope you don't mention any of your accolades from 3XW in any of your little rants, because I still don't know what a 3XW is."

More laughs. Omega appears annoyed that Calloway is making it into a big joke. Calloway calms himself down and shakes it off, returning to seriousness.

"Question number two. How exactly do you plan on becoming "the man?" You better hope that you have some kind of sound, foolproof strategy if you think you're going to unseat me as the man."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 am

"CPW, the newest company to hit the scene. Not that you'd care, since you're all ECCW and nothing anywhere else. Second, how did I plan on taking you down? Why would I tell you something like that? It's my plan to unseat you, not Surge or Casey, you. So if I tell you my plan, than it won't work. I'm not your average customer Jarrett, I know how things work. I guarantee that when I do become the man here, you'll never see the light of day ever again and you'll have to move on to EFNW, the company you call second best. And there, you'll get your ass kicked by Cyrus Black, Harry Jones and me again and again, and then you'll leave EFNW."

The fans boo Omega as he raises his hand into the air.

"And about 3XW, 3XW is twice the company ECCW will ever be!"

The fans let out a 3XW chant as Omega smirks.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
"CPW, the newest company to hit the scene. Not that you'd care, since you're all ECCW and nothing anywhere else. Second, how did I plan on taking you down? Why would I tell you something like that? It's my plan to unseat you, not Surge or Casey, you. So if I tell you my plan, than it won't work. I'm not your average customer Jarrett, I know how things work. I guarantee that when I do become the man here, you'll never see the light of day ever again and you'll have to move on to EFNW, the company you call second best. And there, you'll get your ass kicked by Cyrus Black, Harry Jones and me again and again, and then you'll leave EFNW."

"Right, right ... that must be why it folded not too long ago right? Because it's not like ECCW is still putting on weekly events or anything, and 3XW is still the biggest thing out there. Not. It went under before EFNW did and that is saying something. At any rate, I'm not going to go on about EFNW or anywhere else any longer. Because the fact of the matter is, we are both here in ECCW right now and that is where I am staying, I don't know about you. Challenge my spot all you want, I don't care what you say, you won't ever take it."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 am

Casey throws a near by bag of popcorn at his TV

"Booooo. Jarrett Calloway likes dick in his mouth booooo"

Casey continues watching none the less.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 am

OT: Go ahead and post your response, I'll continue replying tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:22 am

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

"Right, right ... that must be why it folded not too long ago right? Because it's not like ECCW is still putting on weekly events or anything, and 3XW is still the biggest thing out there. Not. It went under before EFNW did and that is saying something. At any rate, I'm not going to go on about EFNW or anywhere else any longer. Because the fact of the matter is, we are both here in ECCW right now and that is where I am staying, I don't know about you. Challenge my spot all you want, I don't care what you say, you won't ever take it."
"Jarrett I've had enough of your bullshit! The only reason 3XW went under is because the douches who ran the network 3XW was on decided to fuck 3XW in the ass and leave it at that. Now, what's the next pay-per-view here? Whiplash? Yeah, Whiplash. I propose a match. Jarrett Calloway vs. Omega. We'll see who the better man is between us. You see Jarrett, these people may cheer you, they may chant your name, but are you truly worth MY time? No. Are you worth their time? Yes. Your a pathetic excuse for a human being, and the only reason your at the top here is because no one else in the back is man enough to stand up to you. Harry Jones isn't ECCW, he had the balls to stand up to you. I'm barely ECCW. I'm more EFNW, 3XW, CWW and CPW. I have the balls to stand up to you. Harry may have failed, but that's because it was ECCW's turf, Slam-Mania! This time, between you and me, it still may be ECCW turf, but I have an ECCW contract, so it's my turf just as much as your's! Whadd'ya say Jarrett? Whiplash, Omega vs. Jarrett Calloway."

Omega smirks in the ring and extends his hand to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

"Oh...oh, yea...that's the stuff....that's the stuff...that's THE SSSTTTTUUUUUUUUFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH`~"
Will: Not on the computer! Point it over there. *Points at picture of Matthew Jericho*

Will: Hype shit. I throw darts at it, hoping your semen can patch up the holes.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:36 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Surge, having splooged his rape juice all over the place, seems spent. He takes a deep breath.

"We'll see about that, Willard. For now, what's-say we go pick up some hookers and not pay them for their services?"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Surge, having splooged his rape juice all over the place, seems spent. He takes a deep breath.

"We'll see about that, Willard. For now, what's-say we go pick up some hookers and not pay them for their services?"
Will: By not pay, you do mean murder them right?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

"Jarrett I've had enough of your bullshit! The only reason 3XW went under is because the douches who ran the network 3XW was on decided to fuck 3XW in the ass and leave it at that. Now, what's the next pay-per-view here? Whiplash? Yeah, Whiplash. I propose a match. Jarrett Calloway vs. Omega. We'll see who the better man is between us. You see Jarrett, these people may cheer you, they may chant your name, but are you truly worth MY time? No. Are you worth their time? Yes. Your a pathetic excuse for a human being, and the only reason your at the top here is because no one else in the back is man enough to stand up to you. Harry Jones isn't ECCW, he had the balls to stand up to you. I'm barely ECCW. I'm more EFNW, 3XW, CWW and CPW. I have the balls to stand up to you. Harry may have failed, but that's because it was ECCW's turf, Slam-Mania! This time, between you and me, it still may be ECCW turf, but I have an ECCW contract, so it's my turf just as much as your's! Whadd'ya say Jarrett? Whiplash, Omega vs. Jarrett Calloway."

Omega smirks in the ring and extends his hand to seal the deal.
"You're more of a man than Harry Jones? I've never wrestled a match with you ever, but I've also never seen you wrestle a match any better than most of Harry's.You can be as much of a man as you want, but that doesn't make you a wrestler. ECCW has some superstars and I like to think of myself as one too, but there are a select few that belong to a group of real wrestlers. People that are always being praised for their work, allow me to throw out a few names. Sorry Mr. Jericho for mentioning them, but Cyrus Black. Surge, Twista XL. Neville Ryan, Casey Anomaly. Dustin Shore, Dan Maskell. That's not everyone, but I could go on and on about it. People are always talking about what great matches they have put on and how they actually define what a wrestler should be. I personally like to think that I'm on that list for many people, given that I've proven enough to the fans throughout the years. I firmly believe I have. But as for you, you don't seem to think I'm so great at all. Not to get cocky, but I'm cautiously confident that I'm better than you."

The fans eat that last comment right up and cheer Calloway on.

"Do you really want to hear my response to your challenge?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Will: By not pay, you do mean murder them right?

"Maybe just a little bit."

Surge nods.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Will: I want to go full on murder though, like to the point where the cops won't recognize them.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Jarrett I'm not gonna be home all day. I'm on my phone right now so I cant promo.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Will: I want to go full on murder though, like to the point where the cops won't recognize them.

"Well, if they knew them in the first place... Maybe 'identify' would've been a better word. Or, 'toaster'. Toaster. Toast with the most-er."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 pm

OOC - Jarrett's got big skills. He should RP more.

Meanwhile Zayten arrives thoughts firmly on Azazel and his brothers.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

"Well, if they knew them in the first place... Maybe 'identify' would've been a better word. Or, 'toaster'. Toaster. Toast with the most-er."
"Alright Mr. Correct Noun Police. So...bum a smoke?"

off: I RP like you now.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

@ Jon: Fair enough, I can wait.

Happy Easter to everyone.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

"Alright Mr. Correct Noun Police. So...bum a smoke?"

off: I RP like you now.

Surge dispenses cigars out of the mouth of his mask with some amusing sound affects.

"There we go, down the slope, oh I'm going zip zop zubbity bop!"

He hands one to Will.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

In case anybody cares, the 24.0 is going to be made either the night of Whiplash or when this one reaches page 67, whichever may come first.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Michael Ausberry walks around the arena.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

OFF What's whiplashes date?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next